Lockdown with My Aunt

Story Info
Bonding between aunt and nephew.
5.4k words
4.23
40.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sheenar
sheenar
9 Followers

Note- All the characters in the story are frictional and above 18.

This story takes place in early 2020 when some countries had already imposed lockdowns to fight against COVID-19. while others were also planning to do so, and my country was one of them. In 2020 I turned 18 and was about to enter my college life. I did not have a girlfriend as I was a shy boy around girls. I am not a muscular boy although my height is 5'11 and with some average but cute looks I always thought that I would date a few girls in my college life. As I am still a teenager I was curious to know about sex and all the stuff. I do masturbate whenever possible but I am not addicted towards porn.

As there were rumours that our country was also going to impose lockdown pretty soon everybody filled their homes with all the essential items. But one day my mom received a call from her sister Alina who needed some help in her home and was also running out of groceries, Alina and my mom shared a great bond and were always there for each other, as she was ill and was not able to come out from her home she requested my mom to visit her and help her with all the stuff. Unfortunately, my mom was also busy with household activities and she also fractured her right arm because of an accident. Hence, she sent me to Alina's home to support and help her.

Alina lives in a village in a single-bedroom apartment after her divorce from her husband. She likes farming and she lives her livelihood with the help of farming. She was a beautiful lady who was in her early 40s, as she liked swimming and working out was always in her routine, her thick body looked well crafted with curves and her big 40 D boobs with her perfect ass could attract any man in this world. She was just like a perfect friend to me irrespective of our age I always shared a great bond with her, Cracking jokes and sharing some secrets were some of the things we always did whenever we met.

I was excited to meet her and spend some time with her. It always felt like a treat although I never think about her sexually as it said everything happens for the first time I never imagined that my visit would change my life forever. So with the groceries she had requested from my mom, I reached her home in the evening. It was the first time I visited her without my mom, but it never really changed; when I rang her doorbell Bell, she opened the door with a cute and happy smile.

"Hey, good to see you to Robin".

"Thank you so much Aunt I hope you are ok now"

"Yes, I am good, " she replied and hugged me."

As we entered her home there was a small hall near her room, I handed over the bag of groceries to her and sat on the couch. After a while, she comes up with a glass of water and sits beside me,

"So how was your mother" she inquired.

"She is good, I am sorry she can't come with me because of her routine."

"Oh never mind, I am happy that you are here with me I hope I am not bothering you much because of my request."

"Oh come on anything for you Aunt."

she smiled and went into the kitchen to make a coffee for me,

The evening was going incredible with her I helped her with her household tasks and shared some interesting gossip, As this visit was just for a few hours I was about to leave but then there was news which was flashing on the television screen getting our attention.

The news was flashing on the television that the government of our country imposed a strict lockdown and everyone had to stay where they were right now. The borders of the city were sealed. and nobody can go out of the town and no one can be entered the town. The lockdown was imposed by the government just an hour after I had arrived at my aunt's home.

I called my parents after I heard the news and informed them about the news, my mom was worried for me but as I was in my aunt's home she assured my mom that I was alright.

I was bothered because of the news as we don't know when will the lockdown end, I was a bit confused about my clothes as I did not bring any clothes with me.

My aunt noticed my expression and inquired " What happened sweety you look a bit worried."

"Umm yes, aunt I don't bring any clothes with me as I thought my visit was only for a few hours now I am confused about how will I manage."

She laughed " Oh that's not a big deal sweety I have a solution."

After she replied she went into her room and came up with a few T-shirts and a pair of trousers.

"They are my husband's clothes I was about to return him but I guess you can use them, sweety."

I tried one of the pairs it was a bit loose but that's the only option I had so I did not complain. After changing my clothes I helped her make dinner for both of us, then in washing the dishes.

We both hang out on the couch after all our work and watch a movie but as bedtime comes she breaks the silence and says,

"So ready to sleep sweet."

"Yes of course good night aunt" I said with a smile.

"What good night let's go into the bedroom, honey."

I thought I would sleep on the couch but as she said bedroom I was surprised as I am not a child now and I don't even remember when was the last time I shared a bed with her so I replied,

"What are we going to sleep together."

"She replied with a sweet smile and a caring voice "Yes why not I only have one room and I am not going to let you sleep on this pathetic couch, my boy."

Sharing a bed with her is not a big deal for me but I never shared a bed with anyone for ages, as she came up with this offer I didn't oppose much and nodded in response.

She always has a habit of taking a shower before bed so she went for her shower and I was lying on her bed surfing some social media on my phone. After a few minutes, she came back after taking her shower in the room, as there was a sudden sound of her entrance I looked at her and my eyes were stuck on her beautiful entrance. She was wearing a red silk robe that displayed her well-crafted body, there was a belt in her robe that held her robe pretty well on her waist and as it was only a knot by which she closed the opening of her robe, I was mesmerised with the sight which was displaying in front of my eyes like I was lost in the moment that I didn't noticed that her right hand was also holding a magazine.

She sat beside me and started reading an article from the magazine but my eyes were still stuck on her mature body, I acted like I was on my phone but I did not lose any moment to appreciate the shape of her body, she looked desirable and sexy in that robe. I was entered into another world, I never noticed her before as I always felt that she was my aunt and now it was the very first time I was going to share a bed with her and that too when she was wearing that hot robe.

That scene changed my perception towards her, at first I saw her as a kind and loving woman but now seeing her in that robe I saw her as a perfectly crafted desirable woman who has maintained herself and aged like fine wine.

After an hour she closed the magazine and lay next to me and said "Good night sweety" and after that, she switched off the lights.

I replied "Good night" In return,

She gave me a strange smile as she knew that I was staring at her but didn't say anything. Sleeping with a beautiful and desirable woman is not that easy, as she was lying next to me and her back was facing me my eyes were still locked towards her as I was anticipating her soft and firm ass which seemed perfect from the fabric of her robe. I can sense that my cock was getting hard because of the view so I turn my sight from her and slept.

The next morning she made a delicious breakfast for me, after having our breakfast we were about to go in her frame to complete some work, I was walking around the small but beautiful garden outside her home but suddenly my eyes caught her glimpse from her semi-opened window that she was changing her tank top and about to wear a long shirt and lose female trousers, when my eyes caught her attention she was just in her green lacy bra and some matching panties. her cleavage was easily visible from the fabric and the way that panties were gracefully holding her waist was like heaven to me. I was stunned to see her like that although she likes to swim and I had seen her wearing a bikini so many times but it was the past and I was just a kid at that time.

It happened only for a few seconds but it had a deep impact on my mind, the penalty of thoughts was running through my mind I was not a perve boy, who liked to spy in someone's privacy and seeing her through that window was also unintentional, but what I have seen is something that attracted me towards her. I was fighting with my thoughts about what I was doing. I was attracted towards my aunt is it ethical, that I like her in person or it was just the physical attraction that was holding my brain?

We were both tired because we both worked on the farm till the evening so as we both wanted to relax, my aunty went to take her shower and I was lying on the bed, I was in a sleepy state because of the work but sooner my aunt interpreted my subconsciousness with her presence.

Tonight she was wearing her white bathrobe and I also got a glimpse of her red bra strap which was on her shoulders because of the looseness of that robe. My heartbeat increased again as I entered into another world of desire and lust, I can't blame myself she looked so desirable and perfect in that robe with her untired hair that anyone could lost in her thoughts, she was sitting next to me but this time she was not with her magazine this time she brings a bottle of lotion. She was about to apply lotion on herself as I acted like I was on my phone but my eyes were stuck on her with the anticipation of her glorious body.

Sooner she started applying lotion on her legs, I was glancing at the process, and as she moved her hands from her knees to her toes my hands started shivering like they wanted to feel her skin. Some part of me was happy to know that she was so much more comfortable around me by sitting and applying lotion on herself, I was completely into her not just physically but mentally too, I wanted her as my lover as my partner, I never knew that my very first crush was going to be her but I was in that phase that the only women I wanted in my life was her.

But I didn't just want to praise her with my eyes for how beautiful she was I wanted to do something to show my interest in her and to get some chances, as she was single and was still looking for someone special I got my shot in the very next moment when she was gasped in a slow voice and put her right hand on her left shoulder.

She was clearly in pain so I inquired "What happened aunt it looks like you are in pain."

"With a slight pause, she replied, "Yes sweety my shoulders were hurting I guess it happens because of all the work done on the farm."

"Oh, do you need some help I can give you a rub if you want."

Butterfly was dancing in my stomach at first I thought I made her uncomfortable or something with my suggestion but she was really in solid pain.

"With a slight smile, she accepted my help "Yes, it will be a huge help sweety, if you are not busy."

"Busy?" I chuckled and replied, "I was on my stupid phone that's not something that came in terms of busy, I love to give you any help you want."

After that, I came closer to her and sat behind her back, I came up on my knees raised myself towards her shoulder and placed my hands on her shoulders.

Gradually my hands started rubbing her shoulders as the rub went deeper her bathrobe moved a bit from her shoulders and her bra straps which were on rightly placed on her shoulders came into my sight, she was enjoying the massage I was providing her as I heard few gasped of relief from her lips, my hands were moving in a rhythm and after a few seconds of silence she praises my art of shoulder massage,

"Wow, honey you are doing a nice job, you know how much relief you are giving me right now."

"Thank you, anything for you aunt I just want to help you In every way possible."

"I can't ask for more you already made my life pretty easy sweety just because of your presence."

I was also enjoying the help that I was giving to her, My hands were touching her shoulders through the fabric of her robe was something I had not expected especially on the very second night. In between the massage, my eyes caught the lotion bottle which was on the bed right next to her and suddenly a thought came up in my mind that maybe I could go further in this massage by adding the lotion so I inquired,

"Aunt, do you want to apply lotion on your shoulders too."

"Umm, yes sweety I was thinking of applying some lotion on my shoulder too after my legs."

In a caring voice, I offered "I can do that if you want. I am pretty good at that too"

She chuckled and said, " Oh thank you sweety but I guess a rub was enough I don't want to bother you more."

She said in a half-hearted voice and I could sense that maybe if I pushed her more she would accept my offer because I also wanted to know how far I could go I replied,

"It will not bother me at all Aunt, I will be blessed if I can help you with that only if you are comfortable."

"Oh, sweety I was comfortable around you, I just thought that you were also tired because of the work that's why I said, but if you are insisting on me you can do that."

With a warm smile, she passed me the bottle of the lotion opened her robe from the belt and took off her robe, still her robe was on her waist so I couldn't see what she was wearing down there. I was sitting behind her and it was a sight to watch, I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing her back which was firmly wrapped by her bra hook and collar1 bones which were holding the strap of her red bra felt like they all were teasing me to get involved at the moment and make love to her, somehow I controlled my emotions and I took some lotion on my palm and started rubbing her collarbone. It was an electrifying moment for me as it was the very first time my hands was experiencing her skin it was firm soft and milky touch, slowly my cock was getting hard, I was so much into her at the moment, for me she was the most desirable women,

Gradually I started applying some more pressure with my hands working on her muscles, It was already a big thing for me that she was just in her bra in front of me, as I was eager to know what could happen next she broke the silence,

"You are a very good masseur sweety."

"Aww, thank you so much aunt, I hope my hands were helping you to get rid of the pain."

'Yes honey, it's your hands after all, I must tell you are a solid guy I bet your women will be so happy to have you as a boyfriend" she said in a teasing tone,

I chuckled and replied, "Oh I don't have a girlfriend right now but thanks I will keep working on my massage sessions so maybe if I have any girl in future I can show my talent to her."

She laughed at my reply as we were sharing a light moment in between the massage a thought popped up in my mind, that it was a kind of flirting she was doing, she was praising me for the massage session what if I started to give it a try and see where the things will go.

So with a slight pause, I said, "You know I felt honoured to give a rub to one of the beautiful women who has maintained herself perfectly,"

She slightly turned her head so she could see me in my eyes and with a sweet laugh she said' Oh sweety that's so nice of you, but I know you are just praising me because I am your aunt."

At first, I thought my compliment was too direct and she could easily offended by that, but as she didn't react in a negative way my confidence increased,

"Nope, that's not the reason aunt, I am very serious about that you are a genuinely graceful woman, you aged like a fine wine."

"Oh really if that's true then I have someone with me but look I am still single after my divorce" she said ironically.

"Oh, I guess no one knew who you are and you are still single, maybe because god is saving you for someone special."

After I said these words my hands moved towards her back and without thinking about the outcome I started rubbing her back my fingers were on her waist and my thumb was pressing her back. She didn't oppose my action as she was lost in the conversation.

With a hopeful voice, she said "I hope you are right, I badly need someone with whom I can spend some time."

"You will find someone you are a special woman anyone can be mad at you."

"But I am a boring woman why would anyone be interested in me, I am nothing in front of other women especially if you can date a woman who is younger than you. It is always an option."

She sounded like she was pretty insecure about herself mainly because of her age and her looks, plus the new dating trend was also a concern for her because guys of her age nowadays prefer to date someone younger.

I took this moment as my chance to tell her about what I thought about her, so I tried to cheer her up,

"Oh, come on you can also date younger guys, I bet there are so many guys who will feel lucky to have you in their life."

"That's funny, why would they want to date me."

My hands stopped moving and rested on her waist I came closer towards the back of her neck and whispered in her ears with courage,

"Look at you you are the perfect example of a desirable woman, your behaviour, your beauty and the way you smile is something that all man wants I don't know about others but if It's in my hand I would like to date you."

What I said was a big surprise to her, I just said what I had in my mind and was ready to receive the replications, I planted a small kiss on her cheeks and moved my right hand gracefully on her belly, I knew that I was about to cross the lines but its not on my hands its all depends on her what she thought about my actions,

My words formed a huge impact on her as the words of prases were something she badly wanted and I was the one who was praising her beauty, as my hands gracefully moved on her waist she felt excited and turned towards me,

"Oh really, I will be glad to have you as my lover."

My heart started thumping as she was now sitting in front of me and I could see her beautiful cleavage with her red bra. It was a lacy red bra that was forming a nice shape of her 38 d boobs with some cleavage.

But then something unexpected happened after she replied she came closer towards me and was about to plant a kiss on my cheeks as a gesture of thanks, but mistakenly her lips touched mine as I tried to move my head closer to her.

"Oh, sweety I am sorry I was trying to kiss your cheeks, I don't know how I ended up kissing you on your lips."

That kiss happened just for a second but as our lips met I lost all my control and wanted to go further,

I softly held her hand and said " No worries aunt, I liked what just happened it's my honour to receive such a beautiful lip on mine."

She blushed and said, "Oh, really I don't know what should I say."

I pulled her towards myself and said, "You don't have to say anything, I know you want someone who makes you love and I want to praise your beauty."

We both looked into each other's eyes and after a slight pause, I planted a similar soft kiss on her lips. She started breathing heavily my hands were locked on her waist and there was no gap between our bodies,

After that kiss, she paused as she calculated the outcome it could cause and how it could change our relationship forever.

But we both were so into that moment, she was so hungry for love and I wanted her passionately Our eyes were looking at each other like possessed creatures who wanted to dive into the sea of lovemaking. She leaned towards me and we both started kissing passionately, I could feel the wetness of her lips on mine, and as the kiss went deeper my tongue found the opening of her lips and as our tongues met with each other they started dancing in a great rhythm, we both were flicking and sucking each other like our saliva was the only source that could satisfy our thirstiness of love.

sheenar
sheenar
9 Followers
12