Lockdown with My Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sheenar
sheenar
9 Followers

After the end of the kiss we both gasped, she looked into my eyes and pulled out my T-shirt followed by my pants. My fully erect cock was visible from my underwear, she holds my left hand and we started kissing again like a hungry bird but this time something was different because as we are kissing she moved her hand under my underwear and without wasting any time she holds my cock, I gasped a bit louder, I can feel her palm and her fingers on my shaft.

After we broke the kiss, she pushed me to the bed so I could lay on my back and by giving me a seductive smile she took off my underwear. I could not believe that I was naked in front of her but it was happening we were going to make love to each other, with all these thoughts I was lost in the moment but that state of me did not last longer as she woke me from my thoughts by her tongue, I felt some wetness on the tip of my cock and when I see she was there with her tongue.

Her tongue was tickling the tip of my cock and it gave me an immersive sensation, my breath become heavier with every second, and slowly I can feel not just only her tongue, but her lips also getting involved in the act, She started kissing my cock with the help of her lips and sooner her lips gripped my cock into their wetness, I can't believe on my eyes when I saw that she was engulfing my cock into her mouth.

I enjoyed every passing moment of that blowjob when she stopped my cock was fully covered by her saliva.

I raised myself with my hands, and I pulled out the remaining robe from her waist, when the robe was completely off her waist her beautiful red panties came into my sight.

It was a sexy red panty from which I can saw the impression of her pussy lips too from the fabric. I did not waste any time pulling her legs and the very next moment I stuck my figures on the fabric which was on the side of her waist and pulled down her panties, as she opened her legs wide apart I saw her all naked pussy lips was facing me, It was something that I never saw in my life they were beautiful and wet I felt like they were welcoming me in the act of lovemaking.

As I was staring at her pussy lips, her right hand moves towards the back of my head and pulled me down towards her thighs. Slowly and firmly I reached towards her thighs and started kissing her inner thighs, my tongue was licking all over her skin and slowly It reached towards her wet pussy lips.

When my tongue came in contact with her pussy lips she cried louder in the joy of pleasure, I was a beginner as I never licked someone's pussy at first I thought she was going to take the lead but when I started slowly kissing her pussy and heard her moans I continued what I was doing with her pussy, as I continuously kissing her pussy lips I never realised that when and how I started sucking those delicious lips and after a while my tongue started licking and flicking her lips in a rhythmic motion.

Her moans were evidence that what I was doing was correct and she was enjoying it, her wetness was all over my tongue, after doing this act for a few minutes I took a deep breath and she raised herself and moved her hands on her back right towards the hook of her. By giving me a naughty smile she unhooked her bra and pulled down the bra straps from her shoulders, but she did not take her bra off from the front and with her hands, she was still holding her bra cups.

She was in the mood for the art of teasing, she knew that her boobs were the most beautiful and sexiest part of her body and I was into it so I came closer towards her and started kissing all over her neck, while I was kissing her neck I took her hands and pulled them downwards which was holding her bra, in the very next moment I can sense that her bra fell on the floor.

I quickly move my gaze towards her boobs, and I had to tell you what I imagined about her boobs was less as compared to the actual treat of sight. She has the most perfect set of boobs I ever saw, they were more sexier than any pornstar. They were big, a bit saggy but still perfectly in shape, and her black areolae with the following perky black nipples added beauty to her well-crafted breast. I quickly move my right hand towards her left boob and cupped them in m palm, I was excited and completely on the clouds when my palm felt the softness of her boobs, they were the softest thing I ever touched, slowly and firmly I started squeezing her boob and placed my thumb on her perky nipple.

My thumb was playing with her perky black nipples by pressing them and pinching them, after exploring the perkiness of her nipples I placed my mouth on her right boob and started licking her nipples as she moans I started sucking her nipple like a hungry boy, with a pop sound I releases her right boob, sooner my whole face was barriers on both of her boobs. My face can sense the softness of her boobs as in an act of passion she rubbed her boobs on my face and her perky nipples were kissing my cheeks.

After a small gasp, she lay down on the bed on her back and stretched her legs wide apart inviting me to enter my rock-hard cock on her pussy, her expression was saying it all that was so hungry for the cock as she was waiting for someone who can insert her shaft in her hungry pussy.

Whatever we had done already was quite enough to ruin our relationship as a nephew and aunt, we had seen each other naked we were engaged in the act of foreplay and exploration of each other's body but entering my cock in her pussy was going to be the climax of all the things.

I pushed my body against her legs as my cock touched her inner things she wrapped her legs all over my waist which leads my cock right in front of her beautiful petals of womanhood. The tip of my cock made contact with the outer part of her pussy lips and without a second thought she stretched her pussy lips a bit so I can easily enter my cock.

With a slight push, I entered my cock inside her, I was on cloud 9 when my cock entered her wet pussy it feels like every tissue of her pussy was welcoming me by kissing my shaft, she also felt the sensation and with a small gasp she tightened her legs which were wrapped on my waist, I did not move for a second because I want to feel the sensation of my cock inside her womanhood.

After a slight pause, I started moving my lower body in a rhythmic motion, as my body moved and my cock was drilling her womanhood she started moaning by saying my name. Gradually I increased my pace while my hands moves towards her boobs and I started squeezing and pinching her nipples.

We both were gasping and panting in the act of pleasure it was a treat to watch how our bodies were moving, we both were on top of our lust and as the climax was near I started pushing my body in the full flow. sooner we both realised that we were near to our orgasm.

I made eye contact with her for a second and in her eyes I realised that she was ready to receive my love inside her pussy, so with some final 2-3 pushes I tightened my legs and she pulled my body so hard with the help of her legs which was still wrapped on my waist that I release my semen insides her pussy.

I leaned my whole body on top of her, we both were gasping after the session of pleasure. We both slept in each other's arms and the last thing I remembered before the sleep was that my fingers was tracing her nipples and she was playing with my hairs.

sheenar
sheenar
9 Followers
12