Lockdown with Victoria and Angie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down," I told her.

"I fucking knew it!"

I looked at Angie. She looked just as confused as I felt. Although if she was as worried as I was she was hiding it well.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"You check me out now."

"Say what now?"

"I'm finally the thicker sister. When I moved in here I was one hundred and twenty-five pounds. Now I'm one hundred and sixty-five! And it all went to my tits and ass! And I bet my waist hasn't gained an inch."

She turned to her sister. "Come on Angie, pose next to me!"

"Do I have to?"

"Yes!"

"Fine."

"See?" Asked Victoria.

"Damn, girl!" I called out.

"Hold on, I'm going to go measure myself."

"No, it's okay," Angie called after her as she left the room. "You're the thicker sister."

"Do I weigh more than you now Angie?"

"Not exactly, but that's only because I'm five inches taller." She lowered her voice. "That's how much I weighed when I moved in, but I've also gained thirty pounds since then."

"Really?"

"For you, baby," she whispered.

"Shit!" Vicky called out from my bedroom. I still thought of it as mine although I'm sure she thought of it as ours. "I actually gained three inches."

She walked back out to join us. "That's okay, I'm done growing anyway. I'm already huge."

She took off her shirt and threw it at me, showing herself off in her new bra.

"36G," she told me. "Remember when I moved in? I was a 32B."

"Pretty impressive," I agreed. She didn't have to mention how she was bulging out of it.

"I'm just glad you appreciate me," she said as she spun around. "Because this..." she turned to slap her ass hard enough for it to jiggle,"...is for you."

"I love it," I told her.

She beamed at me. "Thanks, lover."

"You look amazing," Angie added.

"Thanks, sister! I love you both. Thank you for putting up with me, even when I was acting jealous." She bit her lip. "I know I can trust you guys, but there was a time when there was this tension between you. It worried me. And then, poof! Right around August, you both relaxed."

"Really?" I asked, trying my best to sound like I didn't know exactly what she was talking about.

"Yeah, but I think you both just started to get along. Plus, your eyes no longer follow my sister around the house whenever she wears anything revealing."

"I deny this," I said with a grin.

"And it doesn't hurt that she has been wearing a lot more clothes lately."

"That's because it's not a hundred degrees outside," Angie protested.

It was deliberate. Despite Angie's attempts at dropping weight, she never seemed to lose any. Lately, we agreed that she would wear more around the house now that it was sweater season. When it was just the two of us, however, she was mostly naked underneath a blanket. Oftentimes joined by me.

"You have both been getting along really well lately. You don't argue and you both put up with each other for me," Victoria continued. "And I wanted to thank you for it."

She turned to her sister. "Angie, you can sleep in our bed tonight."

"Yessss!"

"And Dan? I'm afraid that I'm only going to show my appreciation orally."

"That's okay-" I stopped when I realized what she meant. She flipped up the blanket in my lap and kneeled underneath it.

"Again?" Angie whined. "Really? Can't you wait until I leave the room?"

"I'm just making sure Dan doesn't have blue balls tonight. He's been very nice to let my sister sleep with us."

Angie winked at me. "But... I'm right here!"

"What's the matter?" Vicky asked as she pulled down the blanket to look at her sister. "You don't have a vibrator in your pocket?"

"Ohhh!" I laughed. "You got burnt!"

"Fuckin A," Angie conceded.

We heard the sound of my zipper being pulled down. Soon I felt warmth as the blanket in my lap began to bounce up and down.

"That's my baby sister, ladies and gentlemen." Angie moved quickly, twisting in an angle where we could make out as we enjoyed the show.

We kissed as quietly as we could as Victoria started to gag on my dick.

Angie must have been keeping an eye open because she twisted back into place as her sister abruptly pulled the blanket off before she could finish pushing the blanket out of her face.

"Hey, Ange?"

"Yeah, sis?"

"Want to see his dick?"

"Eww, no!"

"But it's really nice!"

"I know, Vicky."

"How do you know?"

"Because you talk about it all the damn time! And if you show it to me and it's as nice as you say it is, I'm going to want to try it for myself and you will have no one to blame but you. So keep Daddy's dick to yourself, okay?"

Vicky giggled. "Fine." Then she paused. "Wait, did you call him Daddy?"

"What? No."

"I heard Danny," I told her. "But you might be hearing things."

"Whatever." She turned to me. "You're close, aren't you?"

"Very."

"Too bad Angie is here or I'd just ride you."

"You might as well," Angie told her. "Doesn't make much of a difference at this point."

"Hey, I might just do that. But then you can't blame anyone but yourself."

"Shouldn't I have a say in this?" I asked.

"Not really, boyfriend. This is between us sisters."

I pretended to sigh.

"I'm surprised you would consider it, Vicky. Aren't you a bit too vanilla to be fucking on your period?"

"I'm not. The birth control must have finally evened me out because it's been about two months."

"You ladies really know how to sexy talk," I grumbled.

"It's fine," Angie said as she elbowed me in the ribs. "It's not like you have problems keeping it up."

"Angie! How would you-"

"Because I share a wall with you, obviously! And it never seems like round three is ever much of a problem for the two of you."

"You are starting to know my boyfriend's dick too well."

"As long as you keep offering to show it to me, yeah, that's going to be the case."

"Well then. What if I did this?" Vicy pulled up the blanket and uncovered me. I was still pointing up.

"Victoria!" I acted mad.

"What, you're self conscious?" Vicky asked.

"No, but now I have to worry about your sister jumping me. You heard what she said!"

"She wouldn't dare. You both love me too much."

Oof. That one made this entire encounter about seven notches less fun.

"Well, I'm going to go to the bedroom," Angie said as she stood up. "You two finish up out here and don't make a mess, got it?"

"Ooo. Couch sex! Can you remember the last time you had it?" Victoria asked with an excited look.

Twice this morning, is what I didn't say.

I picked her up and tossed her back, pulling down her sweatpants and rubbing my cock against her slit. "Dan!" She protested.

I gripped her hips. They were just the right amount of hard and soft. She was ridiculously hot. I couldn't tell that she had gained the three inches in her stomach because frankly, I didn't see her stomach from most angles. It was too covered by her massive tits.

I teased her with my dick for a moment, waiting until the moment that she expected me to thrust into her and pulling away instead to kiss her down her body.

"You're gorgeous," I whispered in her ear as I bit her earlobe. Victoria loved the foreplay. With Angie, it was more teasing. With Victoria, it was playing. There was a difference. I spun her around, kissing down her collarbone and all around her breasts, deliberately avoiding her nipples for as long as I could. I could never tell who was more impatient when I did this, me or her.

Finally, I gave in and sucked on them, eliciting a moan from my beautiful girlfriend as I pressed the buttons than I knew would turn her on.

I should have fucked her there on the couch, but I didn't want to repeat the events from this morning with her sister. Instead, I picked her up and began carrying her over my shoulder to my bedroom.

"Not there," she whispered in my ear. "Let's try somewhere new."

I thought about it. Had I ever bent her over the kitchen counter?

Nope! Great idea.

I flipped her over, laying her facedown on the counter, both legs dangling off the edge as I entered her.

"Ohhhhhhh!" She yelled at the first stroke.

I took a moment to marvel at how perfect things were for me at that moment. Both sisters, in love with me, somehow coexisting thanks to a combination of ignorance and denial. I didn't believe for a second that it would last forever, but the past three months had been amazing and I planned on enjoying every moment of the time I had left.

Two weeks later.

"She's still not back yet," Angie observed. Her voice was back to being raspy from the way I'd treated her throat five minutes prior.

"Yeah, she's working the late shift again."

"Her bank closed two hours ago," she reminded me. She pulled out her phone. "Plus, she's on the other side of town."

"Really?"

"I'm going to call her," she said as she pressed the button. "FUCK!"

"What?" I asked.'

"I pressed video chat!" She hung up. "And my face is covered in several layers of tears, semen and ruined makeup."

She called again, this time with a voice call. No answer.

"Oh, well," she croaked. "Want to order some Vietnamese food? Or would you rather fuck me in the shower while I clean up?"

"Can't it be both?" I asked.

"I'm back!" Vicky greeted us over an hour later.

"We already had dinner, but there is still some out for you," Angie told her. "Where were you?"

"Just working. We had to do a cash count, and thankfully they brought in some food, so I'm good. I'm going to go shower, okay?"

Angie got up to follow her sister. "Hey, can I speak with you?"

"What? Why?"

"In here," Angie opened the door to my office.

I turned down the TV, but couldn't hear the two sisters. After a few minutes I heard raised voices. The door opened, then the bathroom door slammed.

Angie sat next to me. Her face looked pale.

"What?" I asked.

"I asked her where she went," she told me.

"And?"

"She was at one of her co worker's houses."

"So? Why did she lie about it?"

"That's what I said. I told her that I looked her up on the phone app, and she got super defensive. Apparently it was just a group of friends, mostly guys. So I asked her again why she lied about it, and she said that she just didn't want to worry you."

"And then?"

"And then she got pissed, said that I shouldn't be keeping tabs on her and slammed the door."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

She looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah," I nodded.

We heard the shower running. Angie began looking at her phone. "Shit."

"What is it?" I asked.

"This is the third time she did this in the past three weeks."

"Seriously?" I scratched my head. "Fuck."

We waited for her to finish her shower. Instead of confronting us, Victoria went into my (our?) room and closed the door.

This made me even more worried.

About an hour later, she came out.

"Hey, Dan." She sat on the floor in front of me. "I'm really sorry for lying to you just now. I really had no reason to, I just went to hang out with some coworkers to blow off steam."

"That's totally fine if you do that, Victoria. But why did you lie about it?"

"It came up out of the blue, and I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, so I went for just long enough to say hi." She looked at her sister as if to tell her to not say anything. Angie was silent.

"Okay, well, you have no reason to lie to me," I told her. "If you want to meet up after work, you can. And you could bring me with you and introduce me to them sometime."

"Okay," she smiled. "I'm sorry."

"So this is the first time this happened?"

"Yeah, I-"

"It's not like this is the third time that you did this and lied to me about it?"

She looked at her sister. Her gaze turned into a glare.

"Fuck. You."

Victoria got up and ran into my bedroom.

Angie was silent.

I stood up. "That is not-"

"Leave her be," Angie whispered. "This is how she acts. When she gets cornered, she runs. Let her go figure her shit out. She'll be back."

Angie was half right. Victoria left and didn't return until the next morning.

"Hey, can I talk to you, Dan?" She glared at Angie. "Alone."

"Of course," I said to her. I followed her outside and we sat in her car.

"Where did you go?" I asked. "You really didn't have to go off last night. I'm never going to be upset enough with you that I'm going to kick you out in the cold."

"I stayed with Britney," she told me. "From work," she added unnecessarily.

"Okay," I said, letting her continue.

She didn't.

"Why?"

"Because I couldn't face you," she told me.

I waited again.

"Why?"

"Because I lied to you."

Again I waited.

Nothing.

"Right. But we addressed that. Unless there is anything else..."

"No! That's all. I went to hang out with coworkers and I lied about it."

"So you didn't hook up with any-"

"No! I wouldn't cheat on you."

"Okay, good."

I waited again.

"So what's the part that you are afraid to tell me?" I asked.

She looked away. A tear ran down her cheek. Uh oh.

The only thing I could think of was that she knew about Angie and I.

"I don't know..." she took a breath. Her voice cracked. "I don't know that I want to be in a relationship right now."

My world dropped. If I'd ever questioned whether or not I really loved this girl, this moment was answering it for me.

I really did. I loved her sister, sure. But I loved them both.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I don't know!" She put her face in her hands. "This isn't about you. It really, really isn't. You're wonderful. You're amazing. You're..."

She started to bawl.

"I don't deserve you!" She cried.

"That's not true," I told her. "I'm not that great. I've been fucking your sister this whole time."

She snorted. "Don't make me laugh."

I reached for a napkin from her center console. She did not keep a clean vehicle.

She blew her nose and wiped her eyes. She looked a lot like her sister did the day before.

"I'm so sorry," she said.

"I don't understand."

"I've only been with you. You're the only lover I've ever had."

"And?"

"And part of me wants to spend the rest of my life with you. But there's another part that feels like I need to date other guys, that I need more experiences. That I'm too young to get married and settled down."

"That's fair," I sighed. "But for the record, I don't know that I am either."

"And that's okay! But we already live together, and we're basically married, except that we have my big sister living with us."

"Okay, I kind of get it. But also..." I took a breath. "I don't."

"I'm not sure I can really explain it."

She faced me for the first time, looking at me right in the eye.

"I think I need to break up with you."

"Victoria..."

"I need to go on dates. I need to find out who I really am."

It was my turn to look away. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

She continued. "I need to find out if I'm really as amazing as you think I am, as wonderful as you make me feel. Because I just can't believe it. As great as it feels when you look at me, I'm still just the same insecure girl."

I said nothing.

"And now that I have this body, which I'm so glad that you convinced me to become, by the way... since I gained all of these curves, guys flirt with me all the time. Every single one of them."

I waited for her.

"And I'm afraid that one day I'll cheat on you," she said. "When I was at the party last night, it felt so good for all the boys to be fighting over me. So I'm breaking up with you. And I'm moving out."

I was still looking away.

"I love you, Dan. I really, really do. And I'm so fucking sorry-" her voice cracked as she began crying again. "I'm so fucking sorry."

Finally, I turned to her.

"Well, let me know if you change your mind."

I stepped out of her car and closed the door softly, knocking on her roof twice. I walked back to my condo, face planted onto my bed and bawled into my pillow.

Victoria blind sided me. But I had been so worried about her catching Angie and I that I knew something was going to go down. I just didn't expect it to be that.

Angie consoled me. She was wonderful.

I told her I didn't want her to talk trash about her sister.

"I know," she said. "But she's still a fucking idiot."

Victoria came back the next day to grab her stuff.

"I'm staying with Britney for a while," she told Angie.

"You're a fucking idiot," was the response.

This only made her tear up again. "Take good care of each other," she whispered.

"I'm right here," I told her. This was the speech I'd rehearsed with Angie. "And I want to be with you. But I'm not going to wait around for you to go around hooking up with other guys."

"I know," she whispered.

"Vicky, don't do this," Angie told her sister.

"I know you guys are going to hook up," Victoria whispered. She turned to me. "But don't forget about me, okay?"

Before we could answer, she closed the door behind her.

After a few days Angie was moved into my room. I was struggling to get work done because all we did was fuck all the time.

"We're taking a week off," Angie told me after too much of this.

I laughed. "Like that's possible."

"Okay, five days. You are going to get back to work and catch up on everything. And you're going to have five solid days."

"What will you do?" I asked.

"I'll be fine," she told me as she bit her lip.

We stuck to the plan. I was impressed that the two of us worked that well together. I stayed in the office on the futon and we only ate meals together while I worked on all my projects.

After five days we celebrated with takeout.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Angie moaned as she ate a mouthful. "A real meal."

"What are you talking about? You are a great cook."

"Not this great."

'Well, thank you for making all the meals lately," I said. "I was able to get a month's work done by working fourteen hour days."

"You're welcome. So, do I get a reward?"

"Of course you do."

"Anything I want?"

"Sure."

"Goodie! Alright, there is something I've been fantasizing about."

"Go on."

"I want you to dick whip me."

"Excuse me?"

"There have been a few times when you're skull fucking me-"

"Say what?"

"You know, when I beg you to slap me in the face, spit on me, call me a whore, face fuck me, anything of that variety."

"Oh. Yeah?"

"Well, sometimes you hit me in the face with your dick. Hard. And it smacks me on the cheek. It's really hot."

"Yeah?"

"I think so. I don't know. But I can't stop thinking about it. Will you do it?"

"Umm..."

"And you didn't masturbate, right? You said you would build up your load for me."

"As hard as it was for me to spend all day making digital titties... I was true to my word."

"Wow, really? I think that might be a record," she said with a smirk.

"Honestly? It probably was."

"So are you going to take a Cialis for me? I want to edge you so hard that when you finally blast, it gives me whiplash when it hits me in the face."

"Already done."

"Really?"

"I might have had similar ideas."

"Good." She took another bite. "Normally, I'd ravage you right now. But this chicken is so fucking good."

We finished our meal and she took me to the bedroom.

"Sit on the bed," she told me. "I'm going to slip into something more comfortable."

I nodded.

"And no touching yourself," she told me. "Your dick is mine tonight."

She returned wearing a white outfit. I don't think it was necessarily meant to make her look likea bride, but it did anyway. It made me wonder if she was trying to subtly plant the idea in my head.

"Holy fucking shit," I probably said out loud.

The top was a corset, not too tight but still pushing up her breasts and sucking in her waistline to make her proportions even more exaggerated.

"You know how you always ask me what my measurements are, but I always say that I don't know?" She asked me as she leaned against the doorway.