Lockdown with Victoria and Angie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?"

"Well, I went into a store today and got myself measured."

"You did?"

"You don't have to talk, Dan. It's okay."

"Okay."

"There's good news and bad news," she told me. "I'll start with the bad news. First, despite that I've worked out every day this week and have been doing my best to eat healthy, I still gained four inches around my waist."

"Oh."

"And normally, that wouldn't be surprising when a girl puts on almost fifty pounds. I guess I finally found out how much weight I can gain while my body magically puts it in all the right places."

She continued. "But the good news is, it doesn't seem like you care about that. Or the fact that your girlfriend now weighs over two hundred pounds. Or that my hips are almost as wide as this door frame."

"Or... if I do this..." she turned her body to give me the profile shot. "...that I can take up the entire doorway between my tits and ass."

She posed there for a moment. Her body overlapped the door, her breasts and ass both pushing out past the border of the doorway. I pulled out my phone and snapped a photo. She smirked at me.

"Oh, right. I'd better tell you my measurements now. My waist is currently thirty-two inches. I know, I know. My chest is up to forty, and my bra size is... " she looked at me. "Actually, I'll hold off on that one. As much as you love my ass, you really are a titty man, aren't you?"

I probably nodded.

"My ass has a fifty-eight inch circumfrence." I swallowed. "And my bra size is 40J."

She giggled at the face I made.

"Now, I know you want to fuck me. And believe me, I want that even more. But I'm going to edge you first. We're going to delay this orgasm as long as possible. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Now, I usually love being the submissive slut. Nothing turns me on more than getting down on my knees and submitting to your big dick. But tonight, I'm going to switch it up. I'm going to be the one in charge."

"Oh?"

"Yes, Dan. And you are going to submit to me. Got it?"

"Okay."

"Good. Because the first thing your Mistress is going to do..." she stepped forward to me and stood over me, looking down past her overflowing cleavage. "Is this."

She got down on her knees and pulled off my boxers. Her hand trailed along my thighs, ignoring my dick which had already hardened as much as I could ever remember it being.

"You know how you love to tease me?" She asked. "It pisses me off because I can never seem to outlast you. But tonight... tonight is my turn. I'm going to tease the shit out of you."

She began kissing up my thigh, passing my stomach and chest and then reaching my ear. "I'm going to make you cum," she whispered. "Without touching your dick."

She caught my expression as she pulled away. "Oh, yes," she said as she kissed back down. She ended with her mouth an inch from my cock. She smiled as she blew wind on me.

I twitched.

"Do you like blowjobs?" She asked, blowing again.

This began the most agonizing and yet amazing night of my life.

She did everything she could to tease me, rubbing her body all over me, on every part but my dick. Finally she used her dirty mouth to bring me to the edge.

"I know you want to cum for me," she moaned. "And that's all you have to do. Spray me with everything in your big, fat, overloaded balls. I want you to fully cover me from head to toe."

She had already taken off her corset by this time, so she pulled up her left breast with her hand, putting her nipple in her mouth and sucking on it.

"I need it," she whispered. "Angie needs you to cover her in your spunk," she moaned.

She looked down and saw my dick start to bob up and down.

"Holy shit," she whispered. "Is it really-"

I shot her with the biggest load I'd ever seen. It sounded like rain hitting a tin roof as I both covered her face and filled up her mouth with the first shot.The next seven continued to cover her face and get in her hair before she fell on her back and I continued to rain down all over her beautiful body for the next ten seconds straight.

"Holy fuck!" She said from the floor. "That was everything!"

I fell back on the bed, panting despite not having moved.

"I'm going to go shower," she said without making a move to get up.

"Not yet," I told her.

"What?"

"Get on your hands and knees," I told her as I forced myself up.

"But- AHHHHH!" She cried out as I impaled her with one full thrust.

She screamed as I fucked her, hard and dirty right there on my bedroom floor with five days worth of cum dripping off her. I came again three minutes later, not long enough for her to reach her own orgasm, so I dragged her to the bathroom and fucked in the shower, nice and slow.

We didn't sleep that night.