All Comments on 'Locked'

by NoFearGenderqueer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pay no attention to that other guy

It seemed clear to me that he didn't really want to get the key back because he accidentally fell into involuntary chastity, which was his kink.

cali_fraecali_fraeover 5 years ago
Answer!

Im unsure if the comment "Question?" is a very poor attempt at sarcasm or if the individual who wrote it has an IQ equal to the score given to this story. Given the terrible sentence construction i choose to believe the latter as that would explain why this would think this was badly written & why they failed to understand it.

I really enjoyed the story & hope that you continue wroting it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHAHA!

Epic stupidity! The cage is a toy! He can remove it with a pair of pliers. HE can remove it with a pair of small bolt cutters available at any hardware store for less than $20. He can go to a locksmith and have it removed. He can go to the police, have it removed and have the stupid jackass arrested. This was simply poorly written drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Idiot

Anon you are an idiot. Hes decided to keep it on, he's not being forced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I really liked the sexual tension in this story and the build-up, with the fear of being discovered slowly changing into desperate desire.

Don't mind the other dickheads leaving hurtful comments. I really enjoyed it!

historyswitchhistoryswitchabout 3 years ago

Id love for a part two of this to watch him mold her.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

I wish I could be Samantha.

4Leather4Leather8 months ago

Think I’m Samantha sissy slut dripping in my cage. Need to go shopping to please Sir. Please Sir or Madam chapter TWO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoFearGenderqueer@NoFearGenderqueer
Trans woman writing smut for your benefit. Interested in writing stories that make trans women feel good. I'm also trying to reconcile that with writing sissy smut. Dm's open to comments, criticism and any content you'd like to see. No chasers. I'm writing smut to give my ...