Locked Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you?" He shouted. He could have sworn he saw Kaitlyn in the shadows staring down at him as he worked out. That beautiful smile, and bright eyes gleaming in the dark like a banshee about to strike. He had already been sweating, but now he was completely out of breath. He looked down and his eyes went wide as he realized his body had betrayed him once more, his gym shorts pulled taut over his erection.

"What is going on?" Just imagining the woman watching him and he was hard? The strong guard paced back and forth. Desperately trying to think of anything else so his traitorous cock would calm down. The last thing he needed was Mark walking in on him in this condition... the rumors that man would spread. Losing his job would be the least of his worries. While imagining his superior officer's face as he screamed at Peter did help in some small way to calm the 'situation', he failed to find adequate distraction, so he snuck toward his room. Better to check in early, he clearly needed some rest. However, on the way to his room he couldn't stop thinking about his dreams from the night before. He was worked up again by the time he laid down, chanting to himself to just fall asleep.

~~*~~

"Why fight the lust you feel for me, stud?"

Peter rolled in his bed, groaning as the sheets shifted against his erection. She came to him again, standing above him, completely naked. In his dream he reached out for her and felt his other hand grasp his dick. This time he was not surprised to find himself hard and ready for her.

She didn't move, standing there in all her glory, taunting and teasing. He wanted her- she knew it, he knew it, so why fight it?

He couldn't help but stare at her large breasts. He needed to know if they were real or just an illusion of his dreams. She leaned over as if reading his mind, cupping her tits and squeezing them together.

"Wouldn't you love to rub your face all over them?

Yes! He tried to yell out, but no words escaped his lips. He stretched his hand toward her in frustration and desperation. All the while stroking himself to the edge with his other hand. Kaitlyn simply stood there taunting him with her gaze, as if daring him to come closer, to bring himself to the edge for her again and again.

"Beg me baby, and I'm yours."

He tried so hard to beg like she wanted, despite every ounce of his mind knowing better. Alas, no words formed from his gasping mouth. His body was on fire, fueled with uncontrollable lust and desires. He needed her more than he had ever needed anyone in his life, and he needed her right now.

"There you go, feed the lust, give in to it." She leaned further towards him, her supple breasts hanging so close to his face. He tried to stretch toward her with his mouth, to take a hard nipple between his lips. "This can all be yours, your deepest desires, just give in..."

Kaitlyn stood back up, bouncing her breasts hypnotically. A seductive smirk on her lips. "Come fuck me, Peter!"

Peter shot up in bed, drenched in sweat so intense it soaked the sheets and mattress around him just like before. And, as before, he was completely alone. No stunning temptress standing over his bed offering herself to him. Only a bit of brain fog as he tried to gather his thoughts. Amongst all the lust there was a healthy dose of mind-clearing fear. He'd never told her his name...

He rose from the soaked sheets, wearing only his tented boxers, and left the room in a daze. He needed answers... that's how he justified his bare feet padding along the cold floor to her cell in the middle of the night. He just needed answers, a quick chit chat with the gorgeous "guest" they had locked away.

Before long he stood in the darkness, staring nervously at her locked door; his body still quivering with desire and need, his mind still filled with questions...

The door slid open with its customary resounding bang, causing Peter to startle once again. He stood there peering into the darkness awaiting a siren sound and a rush of guards that never came.

Nothing but silence... in fact the sound of his heavy breathing was almost louder than his heartbeat. The usually strong and confident guard stepped into the room and the lights flickered on. Kaitlyn blinked up at him, wide awake with a knowing smile, completely staggering Peter.

"Finally came to feed me what I truly hunger for?" She teased, voice flowing like molten honey. She looked him over, licking her lips in admiration. Peter suddenly felt self-conscious standing in only his boxers. "I love a man that keeps himself in shape."

"What's my name?" It was the only clear thought he had been able to hold onto with her lustful looks distracting him. His body yearned for her touch, but he knew better than to free her. Kaitlyn tilted her head and looked confused, glancing back up at his eyes.

"Your name? How would I know that?" she answered with a harmless smile.

"So... you haven't been visiting me while I sleep?"

She laughed loudly, "and how would I pull that off?" To emphasize, she tried to shake her tightly bound arms.

"Right," suddenly Peter realized how foolish he was acting. Standing before her almost naked, with a raging boner. He suddenly remembered leaving the tray behind earlier. He glanced around to find it, but it wasn't there. He shook his head, trying to clear the fog that had settled, not truly knowing what was real anymore. He shouldn't be visiting her at night, especially in his boxers. He scratched his head, turning to leave.

"Ahhaaa, not so fast, stud," she tsked. Before he could react, something shot out and wrapped tightly around his neck before yanking him backward. His sweaty, muscular body all but slammed against Kaitlyn's, causing her to moan in his ear. "I wasn't done talking to you, Peter..." she took his earlobe into her mouth, every ounce of pretense disappearing with each controlled nibble.

Peter could only groan, his body betrayed him, cock pulsating and throbbing with pent up desire. She knew his name after all, the dreams weren't just dreams... he raised his quivering hands to grasp at the strange tendrils writhing around his throat. Trying in vain to get a good hold, he was shocked to feel that they were as slippery as he hoped to find her...

"You wanted this body the moment you saw it, just admit it, stud, and it's all yours."

"N-nooo—," he choked, trying his best to resist his own desires. He wasn't like Mark, taking whatever he wanted. Peter cared about consent and if Kaitlyn really was possessed, like he now truly believed, he didn't want to lay a finger on her, no matter how much the spirit begged.

Two more strange tendrils slid around his waist, tickling him. They felt like cold, wet hands, heading for his boxers. In spite of himself, he shivered as his blood boiled with need.

"Your muscles feel better than I imagined. That uniform you use doesn't show them off enough." She purred, licking his neck between kisses, "I think you should feed me like this more often, showing off these finely chiseled abs, like a Greek god."

"Oh, fuck," Peter moaned as the hands, or whatever they were, slithered into his boxers, wrapping his pillar and stones in a firm, wet grip. His eyes rolled back as a submissive wave washed over him. His entire body quivered like he'd never felt before, and it was amazing. Her tendril hands stroked and twisted, coiling over his flesh as he bucked his hips. He couldn't stop himself...it felt too good.

"That's right, I told you giving in would be so good. Feel your mind crave my touch."

He leaned back into her and longed to feel her hands around his chest. All he'd have to do was release her bindings. The schematics of her locks flashed in his mind, and he knew those weren't his thoughts, but he didn't care... not when she was making him feel so fulfilled. The tendrils squeezed as if in reward and Peter screamed with bliss.

"Oh, your body feels so good, so strong, when you're so close. Do you wanna cum for me stud?"

"Yes!" He cried out, bucking his hips wildly.

"Then release me..." she moaned, practically hissing into his ear.

His eyes opened wide, seeing clearly for the first time since he woke up. He couldn't, he wouldn't release her. He shook his head side to side, trying to find the willpower to deny her. With the magic tendrils stroking him it was extremely difficult. His thoughts kept clouding despite all his efforts.

"Release me and cum!" She hissed into his ear, biting his neck just enough to hurt without leaving a mark.

When he still refused to comply, the tendrils slid out of his boxers, making him groan with frustration. The vine-like hands caressed up his sides only to travel back south along his arms, pausing momentarily to squeeze his muscles before ending at his wrists. Peter never had a chance to react before they wrapped tightly around his wrists and snapped taut. His arms shot up and out exactly like Kaitlyn was kept. He let out a gasp only to have the one wrapped around his throat curl further, covering his mouth.

Bound and helpless, the strong guard whimpered. He expected his erection to go away with the fear he now felt, yet it remained strong, if not stronger than ever before. Despite how fit he was he felt weak and that made everything feel that much better. Like someone had taken his control of himself... an exotic element he had never experienced before and, strangely enough, he liked it.

"You were so close; would you like me to continue?" Peter nodded, or at least tried to. A part of him just wanted to do his job and go about his day. But a much larger side of him was desperate for her attentions. The job kept him busy, and he never got to date. He couldn't even remember the last time someone had touched him intimately.

All that had happened since he woke up should have frightened him to the core. He should have run straight to the alarm. But he didn't... he'd ran right into her embrace and now he wanted to feel more. He needed release...

Two cold hands grasped his shoulders and dug in deep, massaging his flesh expertly. He groaned with pleasure, relaxing in her grasp.

"Don't worry baby, I'll take care of you," she whispered intensely into his ear. The massage felt so good it took him a long moment to realize they actually were her hands and not just some spell like the tendrils. He watched in mixed horror and pleasure as her hands came around his sides, from under his outstretched arms, caressing his pecs. She giggled when she pinched his nipples. "I know exactly what you need. Relax for me."

Her voice gave him chills as her hands traveled further south. Exactly as the tendril-hands had done earlier. Her light touch sent a burst of butterflies to his stomach, only to have her pause at the edge of his boxers. She toyed with the elastic hemline, sliding fingers in and out of it. Peter could only groan against the magical gag wrapped around his mouth and throat.

"Did you ever wonder how I could visit you in your dreams?" She licked up his neck to continue whispering into his ear, "your dumb coworker came to visit me after you fed me the first day. He wasn't noble like you, he thought he was clever, taking advantage of a poor defenseless girl..."

No, he wouldn't do that! But then he had to stop those thoughts because he knew, deep down he knew, Mark would. Her hands went into his boxers and grabbed hold of his softening dick.

"Does that upset you, stud? Knowing that you work with a scumbag? You didn't go soft when I took advantage of you earlier." She started to massage his member, waking it back up. "Don't worry about little ol Kaitlyn, she's in good hands. I let Mark have his fun and in return, I took a part of his soul. After that he couldn't stay away, and he visited me again last night. I took the rest of it then. He is but a puppet at my beck and call now."

Peter groaned, his body once again betraying him. Her touch felt better than the tendrils had. Before long he was as hard as ever, and she began to stroke with one hand, cupping his balls with the other.

"I won't do the same to you, though. You'll serve me willingly by the end."

Despite his lust and how good everything felt he still tried to ask, "What about Kaitlyn?" It came out muffled, but she laughed anyway.

"She's been mine for months. Little tart made the deal herself. You couldn't save her even if she wanted you to." She brought her other hand to his dick and pumped with both hands, twisting them expertly. Peter's eyes rolled back, back arching in bliss.

"That's it baby, stop resisting. It feels too good to stop, doesn't it? Give in, cum for me!" Her words were like a trigger and his body reacted on command. He moaned so loud his voice cracked, hips bucking and shaking as he unloaded his seed within his boxers, right into her waiting hand. "Yes, give me everything, I'm so hungry, don't hold back, let it all out!"

Darkness threatened to consume him as the climax rocked him to the core. All his muscles were tense... he flexed tightly as he gave her exactly what she craved. By the time it ended, he was spent, exhausted body going limp in her grasp. The tendrils held him upright otherwise he would have fallen to the ground.

He watched through heavy-lidded eyes as she brought her hand up before his face, cupped and full of his jizz. She leaned forward over his shoulder so he could watch, and, moaning in bliss with each slow lick, she drank him down with true greed

"Ahh, pure, uncorrupted seed. Truly divine," she moaned, licking her hand clean.

All the pleasure had been replaced by fear as his rational mind began to think for itself once again. The girl really was possessed, and by her own choice, if the spirit or demon spoke the truth. Even Mark was compromised. Which meant he couldn't just go to his superior officer. Mark would be expecting that predictable move. He started to panic, squirming against the magical bindings.

To his surprise, they released him, and Peter fell forward, landing hard on his hands and knees. He spun onto his ass and backtracked, only to find himself confused once more. Kaitlyn was still bound with her arms outstretched. She smirked at him, licking her lips as if fondly remembering the taste of his cum. Had he imagined the whole thing? No, that was impossible. Everything had felt more real than any sexual experience he had ever had.

"Ready for round two?" She asked with that hauntingly sexy voice. His body reacted as if she'd flipped a switch, cock growing stiff yet again. "I could always corrupt you more," she stared at him as if daring him, spreading her feet further out. His gaze fell to the obvious wet spot between her legs, the material was soaked through.

There was no sign of the tendrils that had bound him, and her arms were still chained tightly. He had to be losing his mind. No matter what, he had to get out of the room. He scrambled to his feet and fled, erection bobbing in his boxers. The possessed woman laughed at him and when he turned to shut the door it slammed shut before he even touched it. What puzzled him more was the fact that there was no key in the locking mechanism, making him question reality once more.

"Until next time, lover," she called out to him. Peter didn't know what to do. He couldn't go to Mark; he couldn't get help. And the worst part was that he longed to reenter the room and release her bindings. He'd just had the best orgasm of his life and all he could think about was how great it would be if she had been free for real during it. He bit his lip and absentmindedly felt the material of his boxers soft against his hand.

Luckily, he snapped out of it and realized what he was about to do. He needed a cold shower and a moment alone to think. He couldn't just go back to work like nothing had happened. He needed to figure out a way to stop the spirit, or worse... demon. They had sent her there for a reason and he was determined not to be the reason that she escaped.

~*~

The cold shower did nothing to lessen the lust running rampant through his veins. Steam formed from his overheating body and the combined sensations kept him hard and eager. When he rubbed a bar of soup over his flesh, he had to force himself not to linger in any particular area. By the time he went to dry off he felt woozy and struggled to stand upright. Peter had to lean against the bathroom counter with one hand.

The mirror hadn't fogged up because of how cold he had kept the water. And so he stared at himself and his rippling muscles. Normally he would admire how fit he was, but not this time. Movement caught his eye and memories of earlier filled his head. That, conbined with this new apparition in the mirror behind him, caused a groan deep in his throat, as his body began to tingle.

The strong, confident guard felt weak and needy. He welcomed the phantom sensations of her hands running over his taut muscles. She admired his well-trained flesh from behind him. His dick pulsed with growing need as he imagined her reaching around him once again. He knew deep down that he would be reliving that moment in his dreams for a long time. Even if he managed to resist her charms, he would never stop thinking about her.

He knew Kaitlyn couldn't truly be standing behind him now, but the thought of her hands on his skin worked all the same. He felt his body react to her touch, cock throbbing with need. He leaned further forward, as if getting closer to the mirror would increase the sensations. He had resisted the urge to masturbate in the freezing downpour of his shower for nothing. Even with both hands on the counter, his erection still twitched and pulsed. Would he cum just from the thought of the possessed Kaitlyn reaching around him?

If he didn't do something fast he would certainly find out. The lust fueling his desires made him crave that knowledge. He stared into those bright, glowing, green eyes as he felt her hands slide around his waist. She wanted him to cum for her, he knew that much. But did he want to cum for her?

Her hands reached his member and she smirked at him knowingly. He groaned, eyes rolling back and hips bucking. He couldn't stop it from happening. The moment he imagined her hands wrapping around his length, squeezing, and twisting, he came. Unleashing his load as his knees buckled.

He felt his knees hit the floor hard and the image of the young woman flickered in the mirror. Then one of her hands grasped him by the chin, angling him to look her in the eyes as her lips mouthed "Mine." The strong man whimpered and felt his cock surge anew despite having just climaxed.

The lust only grew, and he craved so much more. He truly struggled to resist the urge to reach down and stroke, his body begging for another release. He wanted to feel that high again, even though the previous high still lingered. His hand wrapped around his aching, desperate member in the same way he had imagined Kaitlyn doing it. He was sensitive but once he had grabbed on, he couldn't stop. His hand slid back and forth over his flesh, slowly at first, only to grow faster as his need increased.

Kaitlyn stood behind him smiling, caressing his head, cheeks, and neck. He imagined hearing her sexy voice telling him he was being a good boy for her, and his body quivered instantly. Pleasing her came with rewards and he was about to earn another one. He stroked harder, faster. All while staring up into her eyes in the mirror. Had she been physically there, he knew she would be encouraging him to get there fast. She wanted him to give in, to mindlessly devote himself to her.