Locked Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon he was crying out in climatic bliss. It struck him harder than before, rocking every inch of his being. His muscles bulged as he strained and tensed, cumming more than before. Dots danced on the edge of his vision and he could feel his consciousness fading.

As if in a daze he found his head falling against his pillow. His dreams were a hurricane of action. He roamed the facility's halls only to have multiple cell doors open around him. Gorgeous women stepped out of each one, stepping towards him. They each gave him sultry, mischievous looks.

He smiled in his sleep as he confidently handled each and every one of the women in his dream. His body growing hotter in the real world. He would wake with a raging erection that would demand his attention before he could rise from the bed.

He had a lot of cleaning to do. Good thing he had plenty of free time with Mark taking care of all his duties.

By the time he cleaned his multiple messes, he had made a few more new ones. He simply couldn't stop touching himself as his mind wandered. He knew he only had one responsibility and he dreaded—and longed for—the moment he'd walk back into that room, as if led by his cock.

If he was so out of control with just one moment of giving in, how could he survive another? Maybe he could avoid it and skip a day? Then he thought of Mark being compromised and knew he had to do something. He couldn't just stay in his room masturbating, slowly losing his mind to thoughts of Kaitlyn.

Finally he dressed and did his best to resist the urge to touch himself as his boxers rubbed against his now near-constant erection. He walked into the kitchen to find Mark preparing multiple trays. The man looked up and smirked, as if seeing into Peter's soul.

"Long night?" He taunted, "you look drained."

Peter studied his coworker for any signs. But the man wasn't acting any different than normal. Though, come to think of it... he wasn't complaining about having double the duties either. That was in fact strange. Peter would have to watch his coworker more closely from now on. He needed proof before he could go to their superior officer.

"Is there something on my shirt?" The man asked before laughing and walking off with his multiple trays.

Peter was left alone to his thoughts. Did Kaitlyn lie? No, he had to remind himself to stop thinking of Kaitlyn like that. It was something else, a spirit or demon controlling Kaitlyn's body. A being of utmost sex appeal that was driving him crazy. Fuck! He wanted to rub himself... right there in the kitchen.

He was so lost in his thoughts that Mark returned and started to tease him.

"Dude, can't you handle one little girl? Is she too hot for you? Want me to take a turn, maybe bend her over for you?" Peter felt the embarrassment flush in his face, but he also felt anger rising, boiling in his veins. He wanted to knock the shorter man out. His fingers squeezed into a fist as the image of Mark taking it in the face and falling back flashed into Peter's mind.

"I can handle her just fine," he spat out, without thinking.

"Oh? Have you gotten a taste and simply can't think of anything else? You want her badly, don't you?" He continued to taunt, "the straight and narrow getting all hot and bothered over a piece of tail. Never thought I'd see the day."

"Fuck you dude," Peter had to shake his head to clear all the images of how exactly she made him feel. Anger was the easiest to mask the feelings of lust. He could feel his knuckles going white and decided to focus on making Kaitlyn's food instead of bashing in Mark's face. The young woman might be possessed but her body still needed to eat and drink.

And that's how he found himself at her cell door once more. He felt flustered and desperate. The entire walk his erection had rubbed against his tighter than usual pants. He wouldn't allow anything to happen this time, returning to the previous mantra: feed her and leave, nothing else.

His cock jumped at the thought of what feeding her meant to the being possessing the body. And now he couldn't stop thinking about how sexy Kaitlyn was. Fuck, he needed to get control of himself!

The door slid open with that deafening, ringing bang, making him flinch.

This time when the usually confident guard walked in, she looked at him and smirked, "You know by now, that's not what I'm hungry for, lover."

Peter felt himself swell more even though he felt like that was impossible. He paused mere feet from her and couldn't stop himself from glancing down at her body. Even in the prison jump suit, she was insanely attractive. He could remember how her body felt pressed against his back, through the thick material.

"Ka-Kaitlyn still needs to eat," he mumbled, still staring at her body. He wondered what she looked like naked, licking his dry lips. When she nodded slowly, he took it as a sign of approval and walked boldly up to her. She took a sip of her drink and let it drip down her chin. Without thinking he wiped her chin clean only to have her lick the juices off his finger, while looking him directly in the eye.

Peter stifled the moan but couldn't stop his legs from pressing together, rubbing his erection. Her eyes were captivating, like staring up at the stars, the call of that void drinking you down as if you were nothing but a soul to be absorbed into the waiting abyss.

He distractedly continued trying to feed her, not breaking eye contact. Her lips kept brushing against his fingers, tongue flicking at his skin. But she wasn't taking the food, and he couldn't look away from those bright green orbs.

Between the small kisses she whispered, "you know what I want baby."

At some point his breathing had gone heavy and shallow. She had him on edge and desperate for it. Her sexy voice set him off and he rushed forward, closing the gap between them. The tray fell, clattering against the floor, tossing food everywhere. Neither of them cared, lips meeting in a fit of desperate passion. He held her face between his hands and lost himself in the feeling of those luscious lips against his. Not to mention the way her tongue felt as she probed his mouth, teasingly, coaxing his tongue into her own mouth. They groaned and moaned in unison. Especially when he pressed in harder, feeling his eager prick rub against her hot pussy.

In the next second Kaitlyn's legs shot up, wrapping round his waist as they began to dry hump one another. "Fuck..." he said between kisses, pressing back against her lips hard. He couldn't believe how good she tasted, and he wanted to feel her naked flesh against his.

She giggled in response, coaxing his tongue out again only to pull and suck on it hard. Peter's eyes rolled back as a deep grunt came from deep within his chest. His hips bucked harder against her as her legs squeezed ever tighter. Everything she did drove him closer to climax. He wanted... no, he needed it! It felt like ages since he last masturbated in his room. All those powerful orgasms didn't compare to the foreplay he felt pressing against her hot body. And he didn't mean her looks, although she was the sexiest woman he had ever seen, her body heat was making him sweat.

On the brink of no return, his rational mind began to scream at him. He swore he would feed her and leave. He had entered with conviction! Peter pulled back from her lips, ignoring the whimper she made in response, stretching as far as she could, chasing his lips. Alas, the chains held her back and he took a deep, steadying breath.

"I-I can't do this," he said, reaching down to her legs. She refused to release him, squeezing harder, grinding her hips faster against his aching cock. His strong hands gripped and pulled but it felt like she was stronger somehow.

He glanced back up and saw her smirk, "we'll see about that, baby," she purred. In the next few seconds, she began to chant, and his blood surged with heat, brow sweating.

"Wh-what?" He choked out, one hand had to rise to loosen the collar of his uniform. The other kept trying in vain to break her foot lock around his waist. Her smirk widened as she continued to chant. He could feel all the heat condensing in his cock and balls, swelling them more. Fuck it felt so good! She was going to make him cum so hard he might black out.

The hand at his neck shifted to cover her mouth without consciously thinking about it. And the heat instantly cooled, albeit only slightly. Kaitlyn giggled, licking and kissing his hand before starting her muffled chant again, and the heat returned. This time mild in comparison but having no less of an affect. Even with his hand covering her mouth he felt his body's desire to give in, hips matching her humping with intensity and speed.

He needed to cum. Then he could think clearly again!

Peter removed his hand to release her lips for his own enjoyment. In an act of desperation he kissed her harder than before, his breathing so shallow he could hyperventilate at any moment. Then his hands felt up her ass and squeezed, enticing a squeal from her that sent hot air into his mouth.

He couldn't take it anymore. He needed to feel her skin. His hands quickly unbuckled first her pants, then his own. With her legs around him he couldn't loosen them too much. So this time she leaned back, releasing his lips, mumbling something unintelligible as she stared into his eyes with intense need. A hypnotic energy vibrated powerfully throughout the room, as if she had spoken her will into the air. Their pants felt a strong tug and then Peter heard the sound of ripping fabric. Both of their pants were yanked from both sides, tearing down the middle and being tossed against the walls.

Peter looked down in shock until their privates met once again. Her molten hot core—now only blocked by a pair of purple panties—rubbed against his cock that had poked out the slit in his boxers. Her soaked panties just added another layer of sensation to her pussy lips spreading against his big, hard cock.

It felt like an eternity passed in that moment as he stared at the space between them. Kaitlyn nuzzled against his neck, kissing and lightly biting his flesh. Sending shivers down his spine, directly into his aching, throbbing meat.

When she pulled back, he glanced up at her like a love-struck puppy. Instantly locking his gaze with hers, staring deep into the intense green of her eyes. They shined so bright it lit up the room, mesmerizing him in their soft warmth.

"This is what you really want, right?" Her voice purred in the sexiest tone. A part of his brain desperately tried to deny her, but he nodded with a smile on his lips anyway, hands returning solidly to her hips. He held on tight as her hips sped up again. "You've never felt so sure in all your life. You need this baby, give in!"

His fingers intertwined with the hem of her panties. He wanted nothing more than to give in to her wanton desires. His fingers clasped into fists and he yanked outward, shredding her panties in a rush of lust. The heat of her loins rose as his flesh touched hers without obstruction for the first time. The intense sensation snapped him out of the daze she had held him in. It was like taking a scolding hot poker to the skin.

"No...this isn't right, we can't, I can't!" He called out, grabbing her ankles with both his strong hands. Yet she doesn't slow down, humping him harder.

"Don't fight it baby, you know it's what you've been thinking about ever since you saw me."

He gulps but doesn't say anything because she's right, completely right. But that shouldn't matter. He should have just fed her and left like the first day. Somehow despite everything he managed to pry her ankles apart and her hot, soaking wet pussy goes wild between thrusts of her hips. It changes the angle and Kaitlyn's lips spread wide with triumph.

"Your body loves this so much baby. Especially this cock, it wants to obey me, it wants to fuck me!"

Her pussy hits that perfect angle and the next thing he knows is the purest bliss he had ever felt in his life. Scolding heat that should have burned him spread around his tip and descended his length, squeezing like the perfect glove.

"Fuck!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. All other thoughts cloud over in his mind, replaced by the sweetest pleasure.

"Yes!" she screamed, "fuck me baby! Fuck me hard and rough!"

Still holding onto her ankles tightly, his hips started to buck and thrust of their own volition. Sawing in and out like a piston with only one care in the world. His mouth fell open, and drool began to drip down his chin as he locked eyes with her hypnotizing gaze yet again.

"Oh baby! That's what you wanted this whole time?" She squealed, licking her lips, "my sweet pussy, wrapped tightly around your huge cock?"

"Yes!" He moaned loudly. Fucking her harder, their flesh slapping together, echoing loud slaps down the hallway. His world became nothing but her glowing eyes and the blissful feel of her molten pussy squeezing his thrusting cock. He felt something deep within himself come loose and he couldn't comprehend what it could mean. All that mattered was getting the best orgasm of his life and giving this goddess anything she could ever ask for. He was hers from now on. He wouldn't have resisted if he had known it would have felt this amazing!!

Finally he released her ankles and took her hips in his strong hands, aiding in his powerful thrusts. He could feel it building and he would make sure he didn't miss out this time. Nothing could stop it now.

"Yes, that's it! Give in and cum! Cum for me!" She cried out, eyes widening and that glow intensifying like twin suns of emerald fire.

Peter's mind shattered and he came so hard his spine cracked loudly. One final thrust and his back arched, body shaking violently. His white flag of blissful surrender filled her womb, gushing in unending bursts. Something else went with it, but that only increased the sensation that he never wanted to end.

Her strong legs wrapped around his waist again, ankles interlocking. When his knees buckled and gave out, her legs were the only thing holding him up. He stared at her with an amazed expression, eyes glazed over.

Kaitlyn, or rather the being within her body began to chant once again. This time the words were deeper, alien sounding as they wormed their way into his mind. Red mist exited her ears, swirling around them before shooting into his face, entering his ears, eyes, nose and open mouth.

Peter's back arched farther, head falling back, body shaking. This time he shook violently for a couple seconds. Her legs relaxed around him and he fell to the ground like a corpse.

Clapping from the doorway pulled Kaitlyn's attention.

"That was a sight to see. I never thought I'd see him break the rules for a little piece of ass." Mark gloated from the sidelines, rubbing his hands while licking his lips. "Want to feel a real man next?"

Kaitlyn laughed, before replying, "in your dreams..." her words flowed on the air like a command. Mark's body shook for a second before his expression went blank. A moment later he walked off as if sleepwalking. She had lied about Mark after all, not that Peter had been conscious to notice.

Almost an hour later, Peter gasped loudly, shooting up into a seated position. His body was coated in a layer of sweat. "Wh-what happened?"

"Your wildest dreams came true, baby." Kaitlyn purred.

He looked up, first noticing her bare legs, petite, yet strong like he imagined they would be. They were soaked in sweat like he was, with a white liquid dripping down her thighs. Which brought his attention to her quivering nether lips. Peter gulped and felt his cock surge with renewed lust.

That's when he noticed he sat in his boxers, dick standing straight at attention, sticking out the slit in his soaked underwear. She was speaking still but he hadn't heard the words, so he looked back up into her softly glowing eyes.

"Don't worry baby, I only took a taste. I promised I wouldn't take your soul. But I had to replace what I took. I think you'll find it to your liking."

The lust surged ever greater and he wanted to rush over to her and take her from behind. Or better yet, untie her...

No! He couldn't do that. It was his responsibility to keep her from getting out. He just needed to do his duty and feed her his cock once a day. It was the humane thing to do.

~*~

If she was upset at him for not giving in to his desires, she didn't show it, instead smirking as he got up and walked out of the room.

It had only been what, three days? And he was already putty in her hands, figuratively speaking, of course. She had time to keep playing with Peter. In the meantime, she'd keep visiting his dreams. As for the other guard, he would have been too easy. There was no fun in someone already so twisted that he barely had any soul worth tasting.

~*~

Peter returned to his room, hard cock bouncing back and forth with each step. He heard the muffled moans of the women in other cells as he passed them. He wondered if any of them were worth visiting. Were they all like Kaitlyn?

He reached down to touch himself as he walked, smile on his lips. It would be fun to find out.

Plot ideas.

Characters - Peter, six-foot, blue eyes, black short hair. Proud of his position, intense training, now easily swayed.

~~~ Mark, 5'8" brown eyes, black hair swept back, cocky, thinks he's top of the world, and nothing can affect him.

~~~ Kaitlyn, 5'2" bright green eyes, long blond hair, innocent and sweet. Possessed by evil spirit of unknown origins. The spirit is seductive and eager to be free.

~ short background - young woman started to act weird and unlike herself. A priest is brought in, and they conduct an exorcism to no avail. She is then sent to a top-secret holding building. Locked away until something can be figured out. Her arms are stretched out, chained to the walls.