Locked Away and Lovin' It Ch. 02

Story Info
One year on I'm a happy established sex toy and proud of it!
887 words
4.13
29k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR's NOTE: this story is an epilogue to Locked Away and Lovin' It.

***

Being one of Sophie's sissy boys has changed my life for the better. One year ago my colleague lured me into her web, and now I'm one of her devoted worshippers. Sophie leads two lives. One normal life out in the open, being my colleague at the office. And another life hidden to most. That life takes place inside her house, and sometimes with her friends at their places or in clubs.

That hidden life is present at all times underneath my clothes since she keeps my joystick tucked inside my cock cage. Keeping my cock under her lock she alone decides what happens to my little friend and thus controls all my orgasms.

And I'm not Sophie's only toy boy. Two other studs I know in her stable are Dennis, a colleague of ours, and Stephen, the hubby of our colleague Sam. I met a few others during fun weekends, when Sophie and her friends throw a party where we, her servants, provide in their every need. Our main duty being to secure their orgasms by pampering their pussies and performing cunnilicious as much and as long as they can handle.

I progressed through a series of cages, resulting in wearing a two inch transparent plastic device during last month. I never had thought wearing a cock cage would be such a pleasant experience. Of course at first it was quiet a hassle to get locked inside. And progressing to smaller tubes wasn't always easy. The big plus side of being confined to a small space is never needing to adjust my dick whenever I get aroused. Now it never shows when I get excited seeing a hot girl. At least not in my groin. No more embarrassing bulges or tenting trousers, resulting in a more carefree behaviour. Now I absorb all visual stimulations, not hindered by the embarrassment of showing it. Being trapped in a tight vice results in a constant erotic awareness, even if there's no friction from my clothing on the glans. Being on edge continuously without showing it combined with the impossibility of getting a full erection is simply exhilarating.

Once a month I have a thorough cleaning session at Sophie's which ends with the fitting of a new cage. And sometimes with an ejaculating orgasm. The key to the cage always ends in my personal key safe behind the big flat screen in the play room, where Sophie keeps the keys to all her caged slaves in a row of tiny safes. And she's the only one knowing the entrance codes.

Before the cleaning Sophie makes me shower first. Once she frees me from my cage and I'm out in the open she keeps a close watch on my crotch. Not that I dare to touch myself without her permission, for that would surely result in a very long time without any relieve. Also being closely supervised ads to the tension.

After Sophie gets me out of my cage she tenderly cleans my penis and my scrotum. Sometimes she takes me in her mouth and slowly sucks me to an erection. Those times she eventually has to make me come, otherwise she would never get me back inside my cage. After thorough cleaning Sophie applies a soothing gel which she massages into my rod and nuts. And very tenderly so. The gel helps keeping the skin supple, and numbs my member enough so it's easier to be put inside a cage.

The first months I was locked up in gradually smaller cages every time. And Sophie experimented with different restraints, from wire cages to solid steel tubes and polycarbonate contraptions. Now I'm put into a pretty small transparent plastic device, which keeps my member neatly down against my ball sack. Seeing the poor thing tucked away is a thrill all by itself.

I learned to love my predicament. The being locked in status of my cock, but even more being at the mercy of Sophie and her friends. This might sound strange, but I've learned to love being a toy boy, being forced to perform for the benefit of Sophie. I'm crazy about pussies. I love to see them, smell them, touch them, taste them, eat them. Being sit on my face by them. Nothing better than making pussies hot, wet, squirm and squirt. Meanwhile I dream about filling them up with my meat and my sperm. But the penetrating dream is inferior to the serving reality. And the combination is strong enough to realise sissy orgasms.

Sissy orgasms. They are less intense, but not less rewarding. After a prolonged climbing and edging reaching a dribbling release is a powerful intimate experience with yourself, stemming not from physical stimulation but solely from your own inner force. From the knowledge of serving well, of making others reaching their fulfilment.

The shift of focus from my own orgasm to those of others make the releases of others bigger, and my own heights smaller. Even the occasional orgasms granted by Sophie are more dulled than the ones I used to know before. No more geysers, but since they seldom occur inside a pussy there is no real need for spurting orgasms anymore. And to be frank, I don't miss them...