All Comments on 'Locked by My Teacher Ch. 01'

by BoyMeetsCage

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOL. Do you fucking know how easily this teacher can be reported for sexual harassment. Holy shit this would never work or happen in real life. It's so insanely stupid you can even suspend your disbelief to 'enjoy' this carbon copy story.

Lemme guess slowly the teacher starts giving the kid increasingly impossible tasks to be 'unlocked' until eventually he cant complete tasks and is entirely at the teachers will. The teacher then will start fucking him or having the boy be fucked by the football coach or some other men from school. Probably will takenpocs of the boy as further blackmail....yawn. won't be continuing.

BoyMeetsCageBoyMeetsCageabout 1 year agoAuthor

Dear anonymous, I’m so sorry the free jerk-off material I wrote wasn’t groundbreaking enough for you. I can’t believe I wrote a story for a fantasy site that is not completely realistic. I’d love to read some of your work sometime in order to help me learn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh what a wonderful start , can’t wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait to see what other fun tasks the teacher has.

Keep the story rolling.

nakedfaggotnakedfaggotabout 1 year ago

idk what's wrong with the below comment but this story was hot and I can't wait for more. I don't like it when the story later makes it a permanent situation but it's also not my story. Either way, I've now came 3 times to this story. I hope you write more

RSchwulerRSchwulerabout 1 year ago

Great story. Ignore the sad trolls. This was fun and hot, and I'm excited for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@BoyMeetsCage I think it was a great story, even if the real world implications were as bad as they are .. I can't tell you how many times I fantasized about something just like this happening to me while I was in school.

Now that I'm legal, (almost too late to make a difference, lol) I enjoy my cage very much because it means my CBT top isn't hurting me, and my (soon to be) wife has my complete loyalty. And the anticipation of her releasing me for her pleasure is so delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boymeetscage, as much as I'd love for your to read my stories I only post on a03. Its the site that isn't clogged with ads and isn't designed like a early 2000s forumn. I come here out of boredom from time to time, usually for the lols.

BoyMeetsCageBoyMeetsCageabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the positive feedback y’all! I’m brand new to this and that comment was actually really discouraging. But I’m glad to know that others enjoyed it and now I’m excited to finish and post part 2 for y’all soon!

bobswallowsbobswallowsabout 1 year ago

Loved it, cant wait for more

nakedfaggotnakedfaggotabout 1 year ago

I'm happy this story got the Hot tag. 7th time I've cum to this story

bisub22bisub2211 months ago

Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it and can't wait for part two

nakedfaggotnakedfaggot10 months ago

I forgot how hot this story was. Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Off to a great start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous