Locked Down

Story Info
Lockdown, 1 house, 5 women, 1 man, humiliation.
4.3k words
3.68
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young man ends up in a shared house with 5 other young women in London studying at university when a lockdown hits the country. Follow his journey into sexual slavery and humiliation as he tries to win the heart of his crush and childhood friend.

Chapter 1:

The house where Lili rents is nestled in a row of identical terraced houses on a quaint road off the high-street in a North London neighbourhood. I have often visited her ever since I was a child. Our families lived on the same road in Hungary and we went to the same primary school. We didn't talk briefly in 5th and 6th grade when boys and girls just didn't mix. I followed her into one of the best high schools and we both graduated with top grades. Our families always pushed us to go abroad to study. I did not care too much where I ended up as long as I could be with Lili. My crush on her started in 9th grade and had been unrequited ever since. I followed her to university in London, or she followed me I am not quite sure. Our parents have always secretly wished us to end up together, and I cannot imagine anything I want more in this life. Every time we talk, I can only focus on her beautiful lips that I want to kiss. Or her cheeks that redden at the slightest hint of cold weather. Or her slender and long neck peeking out from under the scarf. I want to be near her and kiss her and make her happy.

I enter the house through the marble stairs leading up to the front door and use the keys that Lili lent me. It has been a weird few weeks with the virus on the news. I just hope I can keep seeing Lili. Immediately as I enter, I see the five girls huddled on the sofa in the small living room off the corridor. Lili gets up and grabs my hand to draw me into the room without saying anything. Her hand feels warm after the cold outside air, and yet a small jolt runs through me as she touches me. I shudder every time she is near. The others do not react. It is the Prime Minister on TV doing a live speech. I cannot comprehend the words at first. Complete lockdown of the entire country. In two days. What's worse is that no household mixing. Where everyone ends up being at in two days' time is where they will stay. Indefinitely.

Will I never see Lili again? I still haven't told her how I felt. I tried that one time in 10th grade after the night out but she pretended that it didn't happen the next day. I am still not sure if I just dreamt it all. The others seem equally as shocked as they file out of the room one by one. No one has acknowledged me yet. Lili turns off the TV and sits on the sofa, seemingly undisturbed. She turns to me and asks me what I will do.

"I...I don't know" I manage to say. "Will you stay here?"

"I will ask my parents of course, but it would be nice to go home." She replies with a smile.

Will she really just leave me? Should I go home as well? But then everything will just return to how it was. Childhood friends again. We need to grow up. That's why we are in London. Away from the parents, away from comfort and only having each other to rely on.

My phone rings. It's my mum. She asks me immediately where I am in her worried tone, but then she calms down when I tell her I'm at Lili's. I cannot disguise my despair. I tell her I do not want to be alone in my flat and I do not want to come home with my tail between my legs. My mum tells me she is always happy for me to come home, but why don't I stay with Lili and her friends?

Wow. That did not even occur to me. Such a simple and perfect solution. But Lili doesn't want to stay. I tell my mum it wouldn't work as I have my lease and Lili is going home and all that, but she cuts through the defeatist excuses and tells me she will talk to Lili's mum and hangs up after sending me virtual kisses.

I still haven't taken my shoes or coat off. I can hear the phones ringing all throughout the house. Even though we are all technically adults, just about everyone is on the phone to their parents. I try to talk to Lili about my mum's idea but her mum calls her as well. I eagerly listen in on the conversation. It is difficult to make out what's happening as she just keeps agreeing and saying yes. It is like she is a different person. Usually, she is so vibrant and chatty, but she looks like she shrank during the call. She is as tall as me, usually even wearing high-platformed boots so I look up at her when we are standing opposite each other on the tube. But right now, she looks so small. I wish I could put my arm around her. She finally puts the phone down and turns to me.

She is smiling but there is a twinge of sadness in her beautiful black eyes. Gosh, I really want to kiss her and comfort her.

"It looks like I am staying and you might be staying too."

I cannot believe what I'm hearing.

"What do you mean?"

"My mum told me to stay here and that you should stay here as well. It is safer apparently." She says not quite looking me in the eye.

My heart is beating like crazy. Could it be? Did she mean here here or just in London?

"I'm going to talk to Diana and see if it's possible. Stay here." She says as she storms out the room.

I obediently wait for the judgement to come. Diana is Lili's new Polish best friend and they tell each other everything. They met at uni doing the same course and then moved in together renting. All the other girls in the house are random students looking for a house share. I can see why Lili and Diana are friends as they perfectly complement each other. Whereas Lili can be quite chaotic and disorganised wearing clashing colours and having a messy hair, everything about Diana is always perfect. Her clothes are always clean and tasteful, her blonde hair is always straight or pulled back in a ponytail with not a strand out of place. Her nails are long and immaculately polished with a natural nude colour. Her makeup is perfect with expertly drawn eyeliner. She is shorter than Lili, and she always wears a top that just about hints at a cleavage, even making her big boobs look elegant. But her most arresting feature by far is her piercing pale blue-grey eyes. Initially I have been scared of her as she looks unapproachable and cold, but she has been nothing but nice to me offering me snacks and a drink whenever I come over. I would be lying if I said I didn't masturbate a few times to Diana, but then I always felt guilty. Recently I have been imagining having a threesome with Diana and Lili, truly a perfect combo.

As I sit there, my mind starts to wonder. If I were to live here for whoever knows how long, I would spend all my time with them. I have heard rumours that they have shared a boy before. Maybe they would want to have sex with me as well. Diana would command me to worship her feet and then watch as we have sex with Lili. They would then make out as I masturbate. I think Diana could make me come just by staring into my eyes and with Lili, even being in her presence already gives me an erection. I can already feel some precum leaking through my boxers. I know it's silly and unrealistic and I probably will have to go home anyway, but this thought is firmly planted in my head.

At that moment in my fantasy the two girls come through the door.

"Come on, take off your clothes." Diana says, jolting me back to reality. Wait, why does she want me to take off my clothes, can she somehow read my mind? I feel my cheeks blush instantly.

"Are you okay?" She asks gesturing at me. I only then realise I am still sitting in my coat and boots.

"Oh" I exclaim. And start taking off the extra layers.

"I think it would be great if you could stay here! You always make Lili so happy and it would be unfair on you to stay alone in a cold flat." My eyes light up, but before I could thank her, she continues. "We still need to ask all the others if they are staying of course, and if they would be okay with you being here. If someone goes home, you could take their room. I know I am staying, as my family didn't send me all the way here just for me to return defeated."

Diana takes my coat from me as I awkwardly sit on the armrest of the sofa.

"Come on let's get the others in here, I will make a nice rosehip tea for everyone. Lili would you mind letting the others know we are about to have a meeting?"

"I can come help!" I jump up, eager to show Lili my enthusiasm and help her out.

Diana puts her hands on my thighs to urge me to stay and gestures for Lili to go. She leaves the room without a word. Diana's hand is only a few centimetres away from my dick which is quickly stiffening but is just about concealed by the hard fabric of my jeans. I do not know if she notices. She leans closer and whispers into my ear. I can smell the subtle floral perfume on her neck. I can barely concentrate but Diana's words sober me up immediately.

"It will not be easy to convince the others for you to live here, especially if they all decide to stay. We do not have a spare bedroom, and we might need an alternate solution."

"I..I can..." Shhhh, she puts her finger on my lips while her other hand stays resting on my thigh.

"Just listen and do what I say. You will need to offer to contribute to the household. I know you cannot afford to pay two rents at the same time, so you will need to contribute in other ways. Offer to clean the house, including all the bathrooms, kitchen and even the girls' rooms if they want. You will also have to cook, take out the rubbish, do the laundry and anything else that might need to be done around the house. Lili is also making a big sacrifice. I know her well, and she didn't look thrilled about staying here."

My heart sinks at those words. I cannot imagine anything better than staying here together with her.

"So why did you not encourage her to go home?" I ask.

"She needs some pushing sometimes. I am worried if she went home, she would never come back to finish university. I do not know how long this situation will last, but it cannot be forever. We are all here because our families sacrificed a lot so we can have better opportunities. I will not let Lili waste hers. And you better make sure she has the best time ever."

With that she withdraws, no longer holding me in stasis. I do not know if her last sentence was a threat, encouragement, teasing or something else. Diana slips away, supposedly to make that tea for everyone, only leaving her heavy words and lovely scent behind.

Not much later all five girls are assembled in the small living room. There is not enough space for everyone so I sit on the floor just in front of Lili. My back touches her knee for a brief moment every time I sway or she moves. I try to keep my back straight as all the girls are looking down at me.

Diana starts off the meeting by asking everyone what their plans are. She states firmly her intention to stay here with Lili.

Next up is Tiffany. I have only spoken to her a couple of times which usually consists of her asking me if I have a smoke for her and then when I tell her I don't smoke she calls me boring. She then proceeds to say joking, hits my shoulder and storms out the room with a smile on her face, looking for her next more interesting person to entertain her. I know that her family is filthy rich and that she is always out partying but other than that I do not know much about her. Her dad is Chinese and her mom is British or maybe the other way around and she has that very standard, non-descript accent that you can only really get in international school. She has very pale white skin, a slender frame, thick long black hair and a small and flat nose. She has long eyelashes and extravagant blue eyeshadow complete with tiny pearls on her eyelids. She has a loose-fitting crop top on, making her bellybutton piercing wiggle every time she moves.

"I have nowhere else to go. My dad is in Singapore, and my mum is on some relax trip in Iceland without any technology. I could not even ask her to stay with her even if I wanted as she doesn't have her stupid phone with her." I notice the large gaps between her teeth as she speaks. "Anyway, I am staying, although I don't know what's even the point of being in London if I cannot go out. Might as well have stayed in the Maldives, but I doubt I could get flights now."

I have no idea why she is in a shared accommodation with the rest of the girls as she clearly does not need to split the rent cost to get by. Regardless, I am glad she is staying as she will definitely spice up the flat.

It's Fethiye next. I have not spoken to her before, as she is never in the flat when I come around. In fact, I have not even seen her before. Lili always talks about her with admiration so I am curious. Her appearance is immediately striking. She is in tight-fitting workout shorts, barely concealing her thick thigh muscles and huge calf. She has a hoodie on but I can imagine her upper body is just as built. She could definitely break my slender body in half if she wanted to. Fethiye has olive skin with chestnut coloured tightly curled hair falling all around her head and her eyes are a cloudy grey and green.

"I am staying. I am with you on this one Dia. Didn't come all the way to London to give up now. I have internships to apply for and I doubt I could get another visa if I went home. Ha. How much my father and brothers would love that." She says that last sentence looking directly down at me. A shiver runs down my spine. A lockdown is not going to stop her from achieving her goals, whatever they are.

The last one in the circle is Shruti. She is nestled next to Fethiye on the sofa. She spends most of her time in her room whenever I am over. She usually doesn't speak to me, only stealing glances at me as she makes her food and takes it back to her room. I know that she doesn't speak with her parents after a terrible fallout. She is quite a bit older than the rest of us being in her early thirties. Even so, she is by far the smallest in the group, barely coming up to my chest. She has dark skin and the biggest eyes I have ever seen. Her jaw and entire face have very angular features. She has slender feet that I cannot help but notice, as she always runs around barefoot in the house. She looks like those impossibly beautiful models on large billboards advertising luxury perfumes. She would definitely be one if only she was also tall. Her sharp facial features and brown skin is further accentuated by the various pieces of gold jewellery in her nose, ears, around her neck, wrist and even ankles.

"My parents must have sent this disease to get me to return. I didn't completely upend my life to turn back at the first inconvenience." Her voice is very soft and barely audible but there is a steel-like rigidity and strength in it. "However, I must ask, why is he here?" She says pointing at me with her chin.

I suddenly feel even more under scrutiny.

"I came to see Lili, and then all this stuff on the TV and then mum called and then..." My sentence trails off as I am not sure how to conclude so I just decrease the volume until its completely inaudible like a 70s hit song. The girls are looking at me with half amusement and half annoyance.

"He lives alone and with this thing going around, we offered him to stay. But only if that is okay with you all of course." Diana jumps to my rescue.

"No way." Shruti says, crushing my hope with two syllables. Why did I think it would be this easy?

"He very kindly offered to clean the house, including the bathrooms and everyone's rooms, cook for us, do the laundry, and fix anything broken that our useless landlord never got around to." Diana continues ignoring Shrutis comment as if it was nothing, even eliciting an uncertain chuckle from the group by mentioning the terrible landlord.

"Offered to clean our rooms the little pervert, did he?" Fethiye cuts in.

"Only if you want." I quickly jump in to try to reinforce my position.

Fethiye's nostrils expand and make loud bursts of exhaling noises. Is she laughing at me?

"Seriously Dia, who is this guy?"

"He is my childhood friend, we have been going to the same school since primary." Lili comes to my defence, but her saying childhood friend hurts more than any pitying look or hostility from the others ever could. No one would refer to their crush as a childhood friend.

"But he is a boy." Shruti says, as if her declaration of my gender is an irrefutable argument.

"Where would he even sleep?" Fethiye asks.

"With Lili I wager." Tiffany says with a laugh.

I can feel my ears going red and Lili shifting her legs away from my back, suddenly conscious of the physical proximity. There is an uncomfortable silence, where I can feel the girls' stares on us. It draws on a few moments too long before Tiffany breaks up the awkward spell that she herself cast.

"Look at his face. Isn't he cute? I say we keep him."

"He would obviously sleep on the couch." Diana says.

"It would be fun to have a guy in the house. What with all this lockdown I don't know when I will see any of those again." Tiffany's bright smile shines down on me in this hour of need, and I will make sure she does not regret her words.

"Look, I lived with four boys in a small room growing up. I have no issues with him staying as long as he doesn't mess up our living room and remembers his place as a guest. Also does all that housework he promised. I always wanted a live-in maid." Fethiye addresses Diana without ever even glancing at my direction. "So long as he does not touch any of my stuff or sets foot in my room, we are good."

I have four out of five votes. There is a minute-long silence with everyone waiting for Shruti to speak. The seconds stretch on painfully slowly, as my fate hangs in the balance.

She finally scoffs theatrically and storms out of the room. Diana runs after her as I continue to sit on the ground not knowing where to look and what to do with my legs that keep tapping on the ground.

Lili touches my shoulder gently and rests her hands against the shoulder blades. I become aware of all the nervous tension in my body, which is quickly replaced by an entirely different kind of tension with its focal point converging on Lili's hand.

"Look at them, aren't they cute? And they say love is dead!" Tiffany teases, and Lili quickly withdraws her hands.

I want to slap Tiffany's pretty little face in that moment. Or even better yet shove my dick in her mouth, muffling her words halfway through the sentence. Her puffy cheeks, young girlie features, and the look of surprise as her eyes go wide. I suppress the impulsive thought, remembering that I should be grateful to her.

"I don't have time for this sitting around. If we really are heading into a lockdown I better prep." Fethiye says, leaving only the three of us in the room.

"I better get ready for my Before the End Times Party." Tiffany gets up as well, looking at her phone seemingly oblivious to the intense emotions I had towards her just a second ago. She even seems to wag her small butt as she turns around. If I didn't know she was in university, I would think she is no older than sixteen.

At this point it is just me and Lili remaining and I have to break the awkward silence somehow. I drift up next to her on the sofa. Our knees almost touching.

"This is going to be just like our sleepovers when we were eight. I might even let you sit on my bed this time."

I immediately switch to Hungarian and Lili's eyes brighten up at the memory.

"You mean my sofa! You might actually even be able to watch finding Nemo past the opening scene without wanting to run home." She smiles, and this time I can tell it is genuine.

Whatever hurdles we might have in front of us, we certainly have history together, and we are friends first. I try not to look at her lips as we talk, but it is so bloody hard. Lili is the most beautiful person I know. Not in the Instagram model, big boobs, sucked lips and airbrushed face kind of way. Her hair is always a bit messy, she wears clashing colours, her boobs are barely visible in most tops and she has slightly crooked teeth as well. But she walks with a spring in her step and every time she talks, the space brightens and people cannot help but smile. I even like the thin hairs on her forehead and above her lips that are visible up close because of her almost black hair. It makes me fantasise about how hairy she is down there.

12