Locked Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last time I saw her naked was when we were both five and on holiday in Dalmatia. Way before the time I thought anything of girls much less about being naked. Such was our relationship, so difficult to disentangle friendly, romantic and even familial feelings as we spent so much of our life together. What one day was innocent turned into craving and lust sometime during the teenage years. I am not sure if she felt the same way about me, but we could finally spend a lot of time together again. Of course, only if they let me stay.

Diana returns to the room, breaking up our conversation. Her face is completely unreadable and even hostile. I instinctively think she has it out for me and that she is a bit of a bitch, but then I mentally slap myself as I know Diana likes me and is advocating for me. I wish she didn't have to say anything, keeping my dream alive of living here with Lili and four other beautiful girls. I await the news with equal parts dread and anticipation.

"Go grab your stuff, but only pack as much clothes as you can keep in your suitcase. We have everything else here." She says this as if she simply told me to take the rubbish out.

This is the greatest news I have ever received, even eclipsing my university acceptance letter. This is the happiest day of my life, nothing even coming close. I cannot help myself I run over to Diana, hug her tight and repeatedly say thank you. She hugs me back, ruffles my hair and tells me to be a good boy for our friend Lili. I can feel my dick hardening again in my pants and I am about to pull away before Diana notices, but then Lili hugs me from behind sandwiching me in between the two girls. I am locked in this blissful position, my dick pressing into Diana's stomach as her boobs are pushing against my chest. She looks up at me with a mischievous smile, her icy eyes locking my gaze in place as well. Meanwhile I can feel and hear Lili's hot breath on my neck, her right hand resting on my biceps which I instinctively harden.

The group hug only lasts a few seconds I think, but it feels like an eternity in paradise. And yet this is only the beginning.

12