Locked Down Ch. 02

Story Info
Feminized by five girls.
5.1k words
4.25
8k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young man ends up in a shared house with 5 other young women in London studying at university when a lockdown hits the country. Follow his journey into sexual slavery and humiliation as he tries to win the heart of his crush and childhood friend.

Chapter 2:

The house share under lockdown did not start off as I imagined. It is coming up to exam season so the girls spend most of their time in their rooms studying. Luckily, I have a lot to get on with as well, so I do not mind but I was imagining partying and hanging out in the kitchen every day with the five of them. Especially Lili. She is staying on the same floor as me, while the others are in rooms upstairs. Lili's room is on the small side with no space for people to sit apart from the bed. I sometimes hover in the doorway, but as there is no natural place for me to sit down, I do not go in. Lili also comes over to my room time to time, usually because she has to borrow something like a pen as she cannot find it in her room which is a bit of a mess. Boxes stacked on top of each other, as if she just moved in. We talk a lot but it always feels surface level since I moved in, as If she erected a wall made of boxes between us.

Diana's is in the biggest room on the first floor, where she sometimes invites us to do some yoga to unwind from all the studying. That is my favourite part of the week as I get to see all their asses and boobs, although I try to be careful and only steal glances. Diana has massive boobs and the only time she lets it show is at yoga wearing her sports bra. I wonder what it would look like bouncing up and down if we went running. Fethiye usually wears a top that reveals her toned back. It is almost even sexier than Diana's boobs when she flexes her arms and all her back muscles contract. Tiffany participates sometimes as well, but she clearly does not take it as seriously as the others. I do not think she cares too much about her body, with all the destructive habits such as taking drugs and drinking every weekend. Although now she is forced to take it easy with the lack of parties happening. Her slender waist, and perky boobs always in a crop top very nice to look at even if she just stretches her calves a bit. Of course, the real treat is watching Lili bend down and back and every possible direction. It is as if she is made of rubber, her long limbs seemingly having no limit how far they can stretch. How lucky a guy must be to be with her, especially when it comes to sex. I always try to get a place at the back so I can take in the view.

Another room on the first floor belongs to Fethiye. I have never caught a glimpse inside. She leaves it promptly at 6am every day to go for her daily run. It never fails to wake me up as she slams the front door on the opposite side of the wall from my bed. She usually returns at around 8am, takes a shower and heads back to her room. I sometimes catch a glimpse of her just in a towel coming out of the bathroom with wet hair still dripping. I do not know why she does not use the one upstairs, but I certainly do not mind. I usually do not see her again until the evening when she comes down to make her dinner. You would think its going to be rice and plain chicken, but she always makes the most mouth watering yet healthy and protein-rich dishes. Chickpeas, fava beans, olive oil, and all sorts of vegetables in every combination. I wish I could taste it, but I do not have the courage to ask her to try it. I usually make the lunch for everyone, and take it to their rooms or leave it out in front if they banned me from entering such as Fethiye and Shruti. I have never received a complaint as I have been cooking for myself living alone since I came to the UK.

The last room on the first floor belongs to Tiffany. She put up pictures of herself and her various friendship group, not caring is she will get the deposit back from all the damage she did to the wall. She has a hidden stash of bottles of tequilas she likes to pop open during the evening or even the day. She seems to be taking the lockdown the worst, seemingly never studying and always trying to get us to hang out and drink a bit with her during the day. She often pulls me into her room and tells me her sexual encounters and boy and girl problems. Whenever I try to tell her anything about me, she seems uninterested and steers the conversation back to herself, so recently I let her just unload on me. Her stories are very interesting, so I am not complaining. It usually starts with alcohol and ends with sex in some dingy room of a stranger. I recently started asking details and she happily shares how she is on a quest to find London's biggest dick. She once showed me her deepthroating skills on a banana, making it completely disappear slowly while maintaining eye contact with me the entire time. She did not even choke or shed a tear. She then proceeded to joke that she hopes London's biggest dick was not under her nose all this time. I looked down and saw that my dick was completely erect and visible through my joggers. Since then, she loves to tell me all her stories and sit close to me as I try to supress my erection often without success. Tiffany also frequently comes into my room and just sits on my sofa bed and chats away. Since she started doing that, Lili never comes to my room so I maybe it would be better if she stopped.

The final room belongs to Shruit in the loft. I once sneaked a look up there when she was out on her daily walk. It is beautifully decorated with mood lighting that compliments the exposed wood interior. I could not take a good look as I was paranoid that I will be caught sneaking up there. She never speaks to me and does not participate much in group activities. I sometimes see her talking with Fethiye and they eat together in her room from time to time. I wonder what they talk about.

The labour I have to do is quite tedious and Diana and Fethiye is always telling me that I am doing it wrong. Diana has a very high standards for cleanliness and politely points out the bits in the corners that I have missed after wiping down the hob or the water stains left on the cutlery after washing them. I try to clean every day, fortunately the girls are not too messy. Sometimes she complements me by giving me a rub on my head which I really like. Fethiye is blunter and always makes sure the bathrooms are sparkling. I do not like picking up the hairs left in the shower, but after it accumulated in the drain Fethiye made me scrape it out with my fingers. All the accumulated body fluids were stuck on clumps of hair. I thought I was going to throw up but she made me clean all the drains regardless watching me like a hawk.

Another time the toilet was not properly wiped down and had some piss stains on it. Fethiye asked me why I didn't clean it and after I said I did not see it she shoved my head into the toilet and made me lick it clean. She then flushed the toilet holding my head inside. I broke down crying but fortunately no one else heard, or they chose to ignore it. I made sure to never leave a stain again and did not tell anyone else about the incident. Since then, I try to avoid Fethiye.

As the exam season is in full swing, some of us are writing their last exams. They made all of it open book over the internet, or changed it to essay submission only. I am really stressed and the only thing helping me relax is masturbation. I have so much pent-up energy that I cannot spend, and the proximity to Lili in the other room not even ten steps away the whole day is making me go crazy. She is so close and yet out of my reach. I sometimes steal one of her panties when I do the laundry and put it over my head, keeping it on while I study. I only dare do this at night when everyone is asleep. They all go to bed before me, as I like to stay up and play on my computer in the middle of the night. The danger of discovery is exciting and Lili's underwear is so sexy with tiny bows and flowers on it. I started watching feminization hypno videos fantasising about Fethiye slapping me and shoving my head down the toilet then pegging me with a huge dildo. It all started with that bathroom incident. I also have fantasies about Tiffany sucking my cock all the way so her lips touch my stomach. But most of all I fantasise about Lili and how I want to worship her. I think I imagined licking and kissing every inch of her body at this point and in every sex position imaginable which is not even unrealistic with her incredibly flexible body.

On the last day of exam week, the girls are gathered in the dining room talking about how they should celebrate. I think I can reward myself as well so I sneak into the bathroom with my prized possessions. I pull Lili's panties over my head, this one is a dirty one from yesterday so I can smell her vagina well. I have also stolen Shruti's sock which she never wears anyway. Her slender foot is tiny, so the sock fits almost perfectly over my dick. Before I start masturbating, I pick up Diana's electric toothbrush and with the help of some moisturiser I push it up my ass. I turn it on and suddenly I am in heaven. I start moving my hand over the sock slowly so I do not come too fast. I think about all the girls whose items I have taken. My dick is throbbing so it is almost painful but I refuse to let it explode. I am not sure how long I am in there, but the outside world seizes to exist and I am just stroking my cock while Diana's toothbrush buzzes inside my ass. I imagine them fucking me as Lili sits on my face. Why did I never do this before? I forget about myself and let out a shriek as I come all over my stomach, the mirror and Fethiye's toothbrush. This is the best orgasm of my life.

As I come to my senses, I see Fethiye standing in the door staring at me shocked. She must have somehow forced the lock open. Before I could cover myself up, she dashes over to me and grabs me by my hair. She drags me outside, as I try to waddle next to her uselessly. My trousers are down around my ankles and my protests are to no avail.

"I told you he is a fucking pervert." Fethiye shouts as she throws me down on the floor in the middle of the dining room.

I am on the ground as all five of the girls stare down at me speechless. The only sound is the still buzzing toothbrush sticking out of my ass.

"I want him out of here." Shruti says.

"Is that my toothbrush?" Diana screams.

"My panties." Lili gasps.

"Shall I throw him out on the street?" Fethiye asks.

"Strip him naked beforehand." Tiffany says laughing.

Fethiye is already on top of me wrestling my T-shirt and pants off, ready to make me homeless and humiliated in front of the whole of London.

"Everyone calm down!" Diana cuts in. "What he did is terrible, I am for sure binning that toothbrush. But we cannot throw him out like this. He has nowhere to go since he finished his contract. He cannot exactly fly home at the moment."

"He should have thought of that beforehand. I am not sharing a roof with this psycho a moment longer." Shruti says.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry. Please. Please don't throw me out." I beg and I can already feel the tears gathering in my eyes.

"Shut up bitch." Fethiye spits at me as puts her foot on my face crushing my mouth against the floor so I cannot speak. Her wide toes are pressing into my cheek and I catch a whiff of her foot smell. They are a bit sweaty and start slipping on my face.

"Fethiye!" Lili screams at her.

"What? It is the least he deserves"

"I have known him since we were kids. Please let him go. For my sake."

Fethiye begrudgingly removes her foot from my face.

"Let's calm down and think of what to do next." Lili continues, the only one acting rationally in this shitstorm I have unleashed.

A few minutes later we are all sitting around the dining table. I cannot look any of them in the eye as I am now fully sobbing. The items I used to cum are now all in the bin safely deposed of and my pants are pulled up finally. There is no coming back from this and we all know it. We are beyond normal relationships now, as I have soiled every single one of the girls.

"What do we do? I didn't want to spend celebrating the exams like this, but here we are." Diana says.

"What is clear is that we somehow have to learn to live with each other as none of us is able to go anywhere for who knows how long." Lili says. "I also do not know how I would explain this to my parents, and I cannot ruin the relationship between our families."

"I told you from the first moment. He is a disgusting and stupid man." Shruti says, his disdain towards me finally justified. I think she is even pleased about this turn of events. Unmasking the predator, the wolf in sheep's clothing which she cried from the first moment but no one believed her.

"Maybe he could live in the cupboard and not come out whenever we are not in our rooms." Fethiye says, I cannot tell if she is joking. She is not the joker type.

"I have an idea, girls." Tiffany chirps in. Her tone is so clashing with the solemn mood. The others look at her with expectation as she pulls out a keychain with four small keys on it.

"So you agree, we should lock him in the cupboard." Fethiye says.

"Not exactly..."

Tiffany says pulling out something with her other hand. I steal a closer look and immediately know what it is. A cock cage made for chastity for men. The thing is tiny and has a lock on it.

"What is that?" Lili gasps.

"This is how you tame men. They think with their dick. Once you lock it up, you control the mind. They will do exactly as you tell them to. Simple solution, I think all men should have to wear one." Tiffany continues. "At least the ones with small dicks." She adds laughing.

I have a rather average size penis maybe even slightly above, but I can already feel it shrinking looking at the cock cage.

"You have done this before?" Diana asks tentatively.

"What do you think that ring of keys was? I rather pity them now that they could not see me for close to three months." Tiffany says without a shred of remorse in her voice.

"Great idea Tiff. Never thought I would say that." Fethiye says.

"I guess it is better than the throwing him out on the street." Diana adds.

"How many keys are there?" Shruti asks.

"The cage came with two keys. I of course would like to add one to my little collection." Tiffany answers.

"Fine. He can stay as long as I get the other key." Shruti says.

Lili does not say anything, I think she is still shocked by the sudden escalation of events. The idea goes from being outlandish to one that seems like the most practical solution in a matter of minutes. I do not protest as I am glad to not be thrown out and feel like I have to roll with whatever fate has in store for me.

"One more thing. If he is our little chastity bitch, we better make him look the part" Fethiye says.

Fifteen minutes later I am standing in the bathroom with a cage on my dick. Just like the house in which I am locked in I do not know when I will be free again. And yet I do not mind. They never asked if I agreed. Tiffany's expert slender fingers equip the device in a flash and there I am locked. Then they order me completely naked.

"Come on bitch, lick up the mess you have created." Fethiye orders me as the others are standing in the door behind her, eagerly watching me. The only one not participating is Lili who slipped away quietly. I realise they mean the dried up cum on the mirror and on the toothbrush. I have never tasted my own cum, and I am still crying. I could not stop the tears since then, although by now my eyes have mostly dried up and I just make stupid sounds.

"Fucking pervert. I know you like it." Fethiye says showing my face against the mirror.

I slop up the cum. There is so much of it and it tastes very salty.

Fethiye wipes the mirror with my hair and grabs the toothbrush shoving it down my throat. I immediately gag as she laughs. She then plunges it in my ass with the bristly end. It hurts like I never felt before and I scream but quickly suppress it to a whimper.

"This is what turns you on isn't it?"

But it is Fethiye who is turned on I can see. I am just humiliated and in pain.

"You quickly got the hang of it although you are a bit more forceful than I like to be." Tiffany says.

"That's enough now." Diana says. "You had your fun."

"You are right Dia, I did have my fun. Now it is time strip him of his masculinity down to the skin."

A razor and waxing kit is quickly produced from the hidden depths of the cupboards in the bathroom.

"Who will do the honours?" Fethiye asks, clearly eager to do it herself.

"Lili and I always joke that men would be so much kinder and appreciative if they experienced a fraction of the pain that us women have to endure." Diana says.

"Maybe we cannot give him a period, but this should do as a starter. I think Lili should do it."

Lili is found and brought back to the scene. She protests a bit but the others egg her on. She gives in and takes the hair removal equipment. I am very glad it is her. She will definitely be touching me everywhere throughout this. We stand opposite each other and we are the same height. She starts with the razor, gently going over my face holding the back of my head for better control. I can feel her soft breath and watch her dark eyes as she takes her time with a deliberate stroke. It is no different from the shaving I do every week. It could even be described as romantic if the other girls were not also standing around and I was not completely naked locked up in chastity, my dick pushing against the cold metal.

After my face, she moves onto my upper body. I do not have much hair here, so she just shaves my armpits and the little bit of hair around my nipples. Despite how humiliated I am, Lili accidentally brushing my left nipple make a shiver run down my spine and I would not be anywhere else for all the money in the world.

"Come on girl, we want a show!" Fethiye butts in, disrupting the intimate atmosphere.

"Wax his legs already!" Shruti shouts.

"Let them have their moment, we will get there no worries." Tiffany adds.

"This will hurt. I am sorry." Lili whispers as she prepares to wax my forearm.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." I answer.

She places the sheet on my arm and without warning rips it off. It is worse than I thought it would be. My skin is on fire with the force of a thousand needles. I hold strong, resolved not to cry again. I would like to appear strong but that ship has long sailed past I suspect.

She proceeds to remove all the hair from my arms. She then moves on to my stomach, repeating the same procedure. She is no kneeling in front of me, her eye level with my caged dick. How many times have I imagined her in this position, looking up at me and waiting to take my dick in her mouth. But that is not what is happening today. The burn is building up but I am starting to get used to the pain.

Next is my legs, the hairiest part of my body with long thick black curly hair all over it. Lili does not hesitate anymore and just rips it off. I cannot help but scream as it hurts like none of the others before.

"Fucking finally." Fethiye shouts.

"Is it okay?" Lili asks, but we both know she cannot stop so she carries on.

In a few minutes everywhere is completely bare except around my dick and asshole. Lili is lost, not knowing what to do now. She is clearly too shy to touch my private parts.

"This will be easier if we free him temporarily." Tiffany says and unlocks my cage quickly. My limp dick is freed, it has shrunk up since the first time Lili touched me from the cold in the bathroom and the icy stares on me from the other girls. Lili is careful not to touch my dick and fumbles around with the razor, but cannot get into the nooks without using her other hand.

12