Locked Down Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just go for it girl. It is no longer a dick. He is defanged." Tiffany says as encouragement.

Lili lifts my dick hesitantly and starts shaving the stem. It immediately hardens. I cannot believe it. Lili is actually touching my dick. Her long fingers are wrapped around the base of my cock. I look down, not quite believing what I am seeing. Being caught masturbating is the best curse I have ever had. Soon my dick is fully erect, pointing at Lili's face. She does her best to ignore it but continues to hold it for now as she shaves around it. She cannot get a good angle on my ball sack with the razor so she returns to the wax. She plasters it all over and rips it off. The pain is nothing like I ever felt before. The paper does not come away immediately because of the curvature, making Lili rip at it repeatedly until it is off. Too late do I realise that I have tears in my eyes again.

"That is one way to do it." Tiffany laughs. The others are enjoying themselves too.

"So sorry." Lili says but does not stop.

She asks me to turn around and spread my ass. I do as I am told, and Lili again uses the wax to rip away the last vestiges of hair I have on my body aside from my head.

I stare myself in the mirror, my body completely smooth. Fethiye pushes me in the shower and turns on the cold water and orders me to clean myself. I am showering through gritted teeth, shaking completely as Shruti holds up the showerhead aimed at me. My dick shrivels up in the cold.

"Clean that pretty little pink asshole. Inside too." Fethiye orders.

As soon as I am clean and wiped down, I am escorted into Diana's room where everyone sits down on the ground and I am standing in the middle of the circle. The cage is quickly fitted back on. It is clear we are not done yet. The girls did not know what to do today as celebration and I have certainly provided them for entertainment. It will be a long night.

Items of clothing are quickly brought in, piling up on the bed. Before we start with the haul, Shruti approaches me with tweezers and expertly plucks at my eyebrows until she is satisfied. We start with the panties first. Surprisingly I am no longer deemed disgusting and everyone happily offers up their sexiest panties and they make me try all of them on. There is a little budge where my vagina should be, instead occupied with my locked up pathetic little dick. Diana picks out her three favourites and generously gifts them to me, despite none of them being hers. Two is from Lili, as we are roughly the same size so they fit me very well, and one is from Tiffany who of course has the sluttiest thongs. The thong chosen is black and barely covers my dick, leaving nothing to the imagination at the back. Next, we proceed onto the skirts. A similar pattern follows with most of the clothes coming from Lili as she has plenty of short colourful skirts, but I get one from tiffany as well that barely covers my ass. I also get a pair of tight leggings from Fethiye and to my surprise a very sexy red garter belt from Diana. For the tops it is mostly crop tops from Tiffany just in different colours. I also receive a beautiful dress from Shruti. It is the first item from her as she is much shorter than me but this dress, which is more of a shroud, that is wrapped around me expertly by her. It is so long that it still looks like it fits me perfectly. She says this sari is for special occasions and today certainly is one of those. It is beautiful light pink in colour, inlaid with shimmering silver and complete with a matching scarf. All the girls are wowed when I am finally in it. I receive another few items such as a corset, some chokers and tights.

All of it is folded up in a pile except for my chosen outfit for the day. It is one of Lili's panties, a short green skirt and a white sleeveless crop top complete with a matching floral choker. It is rather simple, but I do not understand how girls can go out onto the street looking like this. I feel even more exposed than when I was naked, feeling the girls' eyes on my skin as they drink in the sight of me in this skimpy outfit. The next stop in stripping away my masculinity is of course the makeup. I should have known. I have always hated makeup, even avoiding facepainting at birthday parties when I was a kid. Now I am told to sit as Diana starts expertly applying tons of different products, I do not even know what they do to my face. Half an hour later I am ready for presentation. They bring a full body mirror into the room and I see myself the first time.

Wow. I look stunning, I do not even recognise myself. I look like a pretty lesbian with short hair. I have fairly long legs which I never realised how sexy they were until I see them hairless and exposed all the way to my thighs. My stomach is also flat and my belly button looks kind of cute. I of course have no boobs, but luckily neither does Tiffany so her crop top fits me rather well. My shoulders are not too wide so they do not look too masculine in the top. But by far the biggest surprise is my face.

Any evidence of facial hair is completely removed by the concealer. My lips look much fuller, my cheeks are blushing and my eyebrows are thick, black and have a nice shape to them reminiscent of the new beauty standard ushered in by the Kardashians. But by far the most arresting are my eyes. Black eyeliner is complemented by a touch of light green matching my skirt. I really do not believe this is me. And all this in under three hours of work. A complete transformation.

"Such a pretty sissy." Fethiye remarks just as surprised as me.

"I am jealous." Tiffany says only half-joking.

"I didn't think he would actually look so good..." Shruti says.

"Come on girls, you know what magic I can do with this." Diana says holding up her makeup brush.

"What do you think Lili?" Diana asks.

"She is beautiful." Lili says, her voice genuine.

"She?" Tiffany laughs. "That did not take long."

Lili is embarrassed.

"I just sometimes mess up the pronoun, we don't have it in Hungarian."

I do not mind. I really look like a pretty girl.

"He is completely harmless now." Tiffany says. "I told you it would work. Look. His entire demeanour has changed. He cannot even look me in the eye right now, and before he would blatantly stare at my body."

I really thought she did not notice, it is true I would steal a glance every now and then at Tiffany's perky butt and girlish slim figure every time she would sit close to me.

"Now that he is neutralised what shall we do with him?" Fethiye asks, eager to continue my humiliation.

"I have an idea." Diana says with a smirk on her face.

12