Locked Down Overseas Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife locked down overseas has fun with room mate.
4.7k words
4.54
18.9k
46
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
697 Followers

My wife Grace had been offered two weeks of training and consultancy work in Dubai, which her sister Natalie who lived over there had arranged for her. Spending two weeks away from Tom, our 6 year old son, and I wasn't the greatest thing but it would only be two weeks and we could all handle that. She was taking some time away from work after a few stress filled years and this was the perfect opportunity to explore her options in the private sector, but the timing could not have been worse. COVID lock downs were starting across the Middle East and getting back into Australia was becoming increasingly difficult and expensive. After two of her return flights had been cancelled we were both starting to worry, the cost of her returning home, with quarantine and a potentially much more expensive flight, meant that any extra money she had made working away would quickly be eaten up.

The company had been great, putting her up in the hotel for another week while she, and thousands of others, tried desperately to get home. But everyone's generosity has a limit and a few days later, during one of our near endless video calls she told me that the company had given her another week to sort out her own accommodation. This was fair, they couldn't be expected to pay indefinitely for a worker they had hired for a 2 week job and we had expected this to happen earlier. "Well I guess I'm moving into Nat's place till this gets sorted out, shame though, I bet it's not as nice as this suite is." Grace said with a hint of resignation as she panned her phone around the room for added effect. She was right too, the room was extravagant and her sisters place wouldn't be, but staying there indefinitely was not even remotely within our financial resources.

"It's lovely of her to offer though, is it nearby?" I hadn't had much to do with her sister since she'd moved overseas about 7 years ago and only knew that she shared a place with her boyfriend, Peter, a Nigerian man whom I'd only ever seen photos of.

"Yeah, about 5 minutes away, it's still in the city though and I'll be close to the airport so I can get there quickly if I get the call. But I'll be milking the company for room service right up until the last second." Grace informed me with a wink and smile before hanging up.

Lots of things and nothing seemed to change over the next few days, but Grace's flight's weren't one of them and she had arranged with Natalie to move into her place.

With work and the time difference to get my head around it always seemed like we spoke at odd hours, "So what's Nat's place like?" I asked thinking she'd only just got there.

"It's pretty nice, good gym and pool, great view over the city, but I'm sleeping on the couch." She said with a frown.

Surprised by this, "I thought she had a spare room?" I asked.

"She did, but two weeks ago Peter's brother needed a place to stay for a little while so he moved in. Accommodation over here, even for the workers is all kinds of crazy at the moment."

"I didn't know his brother lived there too?"

"Yeah, Reggie's between jobs so he's only here for another 2 months then he gets his new place when he starts his new job."

We chatted for a few minutes, but there really wasn't much to tell her, life was rolling on as per usual for Tom and I and she was still in travel limbo. Grace spoke to Tom for a few minutes and then we arranged to talk again the next day.

When I called the next day Grace answered looking all flushed and sweaty, all that time with nothing to do but hit the gym, pool and yoga had her looking the best she had since Tom was born.

"Hey, just getting back from the gym with Reggie." She said between breaths, her long blonde curly her and gorgeous pale blue eyes filling my screen.

"Hard work out?" I enquired as my dick hardened and some seriously kinky thoughts of my wife and her new workout partner went through my mind.

"Yeah, we've both got nothing to do during the day so gym and pool it is." A bored sounding Grace informed me.

"Well you're looking great." I told her, the the pale blue and black sports bra she had on held her C-cup breasts perfectly, just enough cleavage to be suggestive. I knew that outfit well and the matching long tights would have her flat toned stomach and firm round ass looking sensational. I was feeling pretty jealous of Reggie, having nothing to do but hang out with my stunning wife all day. I began to wonder what she was going wear to the pool with him and this really forced the blood into my already hard dick.

"Thank you." She said with a slightly embarrassed smile.

Her breath returned quickly as we chatted and she told me a bit more about the apartment building and Reggie, he was 25, 10 years younger than Grace and I and had been in Dubai for 3 years working for a large IT company. He had also apparently offered numerous times to swap his room for the couch, which Grace thought was very chivalrous of the younger man.

We didn't get a chance to chat the next day, there was more for Grace to do now she was out of the hotel and at her sisters, but when we did eventually catch each other it was at a bad time.

"Hey babe, we're all heading out to a party so I can't talk long." Grace told me quickly as she set her phone down to show her doing her make up and she was looking good.

"Oh, I thought that sort of stuff was banned at the moment." I asked.

"It's apparently a super secret party, just a few friends of Nat's at the next apartment building." 'She said, emphasising the 'super'.

"Super secret brother-sister double date." I joked but as I said it I felt my dick start to harden.

"Well not really....." my wife stopped and starred directly at the screen, "I hope your not angry babe, stuck at home being a single dad while I'm over here living it up."

"Not at all, I hope you have an amazing night. You deserve to have some fun, you've worked so hard for so long, make the most of this forced time off." I told her truthfully.

"Thanks babe, it won't be a big night, just a few drinks." Grace said as she stood and gave herself a final check in the mirror, she was wearing pale green sheath dress, low V-cut with a halter neck which made her gorgeous blue eyes really stand out.

"Wow, love the dress!" I gave a little wolf whistle as she gave me a quick spin and smile.

"It's Nat's, I didn't really bring party clothes so she lent me this old thing." Luckily the sisters were almost identically sized.

"Well you should steal it because you look amazing babe."

"I just might." She whispered as she looked over her shoulder.

"No you won't!" I heard Nat's voice echo over phone, as she appeared behind her sister on screen, "Hey Brad, I'm stealing your fucking hot wife away now because she's running late as per usual." my sister-in-law informed me with a slightly menacing smile and wave. She was a little older than Grace and most certainly the boss of the two, and like me, used to waiting for her sister.

We exchanged good byes and then she was gone, the thought of Grace going out to a party with a hot young black guy had my dick hard all day. I'd never really thought seriously about letting her fuck another guy but I couldn't get the picture out of my head and the thought that she would be living with him indefinitely made me even hornier.

I was so horny I fired her off a check in message after about 2 hours, "Hope you are having a great night." Grace didn't reply for about an hour and my mind was running wild as I constantly checked my phone.

When the reply arrived it didn't help my boner, "A little drunk, don't really know anyone, Nat and Pete are busy with their friends so I'm just hanging with Reggie."

The next day I couldn't wait to ask her about the party, I was worried about how much I was fantasising about her and Reggie. My phone buzzed and I dropped it as I fumbled answering the call, "Hey Sexy, how was the party?" I eventually got out.

"It was nice to get out, but pretty boring really." She said with a hint of sadness.

I added, "Lucky Reggie was there to talk to."

"Yeah, Nat told me this morning that her friends thought we were a couple." Grace said calmly as my stomach was invaded by butterflies.

This news was music to my ears, "With how you looked last night I'm surprised he didn't try and make it true."

Grace stared into the camera, "Reggie's not like that, plus I'm way too old for him to be interested in me."

"He might not have made a pass at you, but every 25 year old I've ever known would have been thinking it. Your sister was right, you looked fucking hot last night." I told my modest wife, "Actually, you look fucking hot all the time."

Grace paused for a second, "Thank you, it was a really nice dress, way more expensive than I normally buy."

"It wasn't the dress." I told her bluntly.

"Thanks babe," she blushed slightly before continuing, "I kind of get the feeling like Nat is trying to hook us up."

I was nearly sick with excitement but tried to stay calm, "Wow, really, what makes you say that?" I said while trying to look concerned.

"Well, she kept trying to really doll me up last night, she wanted me to wear an even shorter dress than the green one." She looked a little embarrassed as she told me.

"Oh, that doesn't sound too bad." I said as I imagined how sexy the other dress was and why my sister-in-law would do this.

Grace lowered her voice to a whisper, "And she keeps telling me how amazing it is to fuck a black guy." Her eyes widened as she delivered what she felt was the killer piece of evidence.

My mind was now awash with emotion, could it be true? Was my new fantasy going to come true, I'd have to be very careful how I played this new development, "Well that does sound a bit funny, but she has always been a bit open with her love life."

"Open! They fuck EVERY night, sometimes for hours and it's not a big apartment. I have to lay here and listen to my sister scream and moan just a few metres away, it's torture!" Grace was trying not to yell but she was clearly pretty worked up about it.

"Well that must be pretty awkward, I don't know what to say." I offered as I pictured Nat getting ploughed by her huge black boyfriend.

Exasperated Grace went on, "I don't either, you know I could never tell her what to do in her own house but at every opportunity she mentions how good the sex is. Like I can't hear every single minute of it!"

I sensed this was my moment, "Well...... maybe you should take her advice?" I ventured cautiously, fearful of her response.

"What?" She moved the phone closer to her face like it would help her understand.

Boldly I offered, "Maybe you should give it a try?"

Grace was taken aback, "What, fuck another guy? Seriously?"

"Well you're being forced to sit through it, and you might not ever get another opportunity like this, being so far from home." I offered timidly.

Clearly she was taken aback, "Are you fucking drunk? Are telling me to fuck Reggie?"

"No, I'm saying if the opportunity arises and you want to, I don't mind one bit and if what you told me is true, Nat may well be on to something." I said with an unintended pun that made us both smirk and helped break the tension.

A calmer Grace went on, "I'm not sure, it seems wrong and I don't think I could do it. Plus I don't think Reggie would be into it either."

"I wouldn't worry about Reggie, you're the literal definition of a MILF, the only problem you'll have with him is getting him to stop."

"I doubt it." She said dismissively.

"You said Nat and Pete were going away for the weekend, you and Reggie will be there alone for 2 days so if you ever wanted to find out that would the perfect time." I felt like the conversation was quickly shifting from if she would try and fuck him to when and I wanted to keep it moving in that direction.

"And what happens then, I fuck him and then we just go back to living together like nothing happened?"

"That's up to you babe, I don't mind what you do. If you enjoy it, keep fucking him, fuck him everyday. At least you won't have to sit through your sisters screaming without knowing if she's right."

"Wow, that is a lot to drop on someone. I'm going to have to think about this, but you seem to have already given it some thought." Grace said with a look I couldn't quite pick.

I tried to explain, "Well it did cross my mind when you went to the party with him, especially when you said people thought you were a couple."

"Really, did it turn you on?" Grace sounded genuinely curious.

I opened up to her, "Yes, I couldn't stop thinking about you getting fucked by him. Didn't it make you just a little bit horny when Nat told you people thought you were together?" I was desperate to see if my wife had thought about fucking her stud flatmate.

Grace paused for a second and considered her answer, "Well I guess I was flattered people thought he was in my league."

"Babe, I know you are going to come home to us as soon as you can, but the thought of you having a black stud fuck you senseless while you're stuck over there really turns me on and I bet you've thought about it."

"What if I'm stuck here for a while, did you think about that? I could be here for ages and I can't take it back if we did fuck."

I thought about it for a solid half a second, "I did, it makes me even hornier to think that you might be getting pounded by him for weeks. You screaming in one room while your sister is screaming in the next is pretty fucking hot." I pointed the phone down to show her the erection filling my pants.

Grace smirked, "Oh my, you are really turned on."

I pushed on, "Aren't you a just a little turned on knowing you can fuck him if you want?"

Grace paused in thought for a second, "Yeah, I am a little, he's a really attractive guy but there's a big difference between being turned on and acting on it."

We spoke for another few minutes, no promises were made but I felt I had stated a pretty good case for my wife to take a younger black lover, something I hadn't imagined I would be doing just a few weeks ago. Thanks to the wonders of online shopping and express delivery, I began looking for a few presents to send Grace that would show just much I was OK with it. It took me a few hours to choose as I had to beat off more than once, but I settled on three gifts, a voucher at a hair salon that I checked also did waxing, a tasteful but sexy high cut bright pink halter bikini and very expensive two piece black lace lingerie set. This would make it very clear to her that I was 100% on board with her decision if she did decide to, and if she didn't I'd get to fuck her in it eventually so win win. I hit purchase and the items were soon making there way to Grace's temporary home.

We didn't mention it the next day when we spoke, I didn't want to sound pushy, plus I hoped that Nat was still working on it from her end. She wasn't the sort of person that was easily dissuaded which made me feel even more confident Grace would end up getting her pussy stuffed by Reggie.

Wednesday afternoon her time, messages started appearing on my phone, "WTF?" attached to picture of the lingerie and bikini laid out on a bed. The next message read, "I almost opened the package in front of Reggie!"

I rang her to see if it had been as well received as I'd hoped, "Hey Gorgeous, hope you like them?"

"Well you could have warned me, what if I'd opened them in front of him?" She chided me.

I instantly felt a little bad, "Sorry, I wanted to surprise you and show you I'm OK with whatever you choose to do. Last thing I want is to make things awkward for you."

"Well fucking him would certainly take care of that don't you think?" Grace asked bluntly.

"I really am sorry." I offered.

Grace's mood lightened with my apology, "Thank you, it's very sweet, a little weird, but very sweet."

"Do they fit?"

"I haven't tried them on, do you want me to?" Grace offered.

"God yes." I could barely get the words out fast enough.

"Well maybe after I've been to the salon." Grace teased before hanging up on me, I called back but it went straight to message bank.

An hour later another photo arrived, "Reggie and I headed to the mall for my haircut, thanks babe." It was the first time I'd seen Reggie, he was easily 6'4'', towering over Grace's 5'5'' frame, dark and very handsome. It was almost certainly a lie that she had never thought of fucking this guy, he was an Adonis who clearly spent a lot of time in the gym.

"Should I get a Brazilian?" the next message read.

"Fuck yes!" I typed as quickly as I could.

The next photo I got was clearly taken by the hair dresser, it showed Grace in the salon chair, her long curly hair was gone and she was now sporting a very sexy shoulder length straight bob. She looked stunning and it took at least 5 years off her already age defying complexion. I felt sorry for Reggie, the poor guy would be constantly struggling to hide his erection while hanging out with my sexy wife.

Grace didn't call me till Friday, she spoke to Tom everyday, but left me to stew in my own juices. My dick had barely gotten soft over the last two days, I'd wanked more times than I thought possible as I imagined Grace giving herself to the younger black stud. She also told me about her sisters increasingly popular YouTube channel which was mostly fitness content and how she'd been helping with the filming and editing to fill some of the time.

I was glad to hear Grace had something creative to keep her busy, "Sounds fun, is it doing well?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm not too sure what qualifies as well but she's making a bit of cash and free clothes from it, there's even talk of a gym clothing sponsor." She smiled as she spoke, obviously proud of her big sister.

"Wow, I'm impressed. I'll check it out." A few minutes after hanging up I was looking through Nat's YouTube channel when my phone buzzed with a message.

"Heading to the gym with Reggie, then we are hitting the pool, I'll send a photo of the new bikini if I wear it." The next hour and a half were torture as I waited on the photo and it was worth it, the first photo was a bathroom selfie. The pink bikini was everything I had hoped it would be, Grace's abs were now showing and in that outfit she was beginning to look like a fitness model, I wondered how long before she was also starring in Nat's training and lifestyle content.

I buckled and called her, "Are you going to do it?" I asked, not bothering with any small talk.

"Definitely," Grace replied bluntly, "I've spent all afternoon flirting and checking him and that massive bulge out."

"Uh ha." Was all I could say.

Grace went on, "You get your fantasy, I'm offering myself to Reggie tonight. I hope you are still OK with it but I don't think I could stop myself now."

I nodded, "I so am, I promise." I told her hoping it make her feel better with her decision.

"Well I've been sending out some fairly strong signals today, I hope Reggie picked up on them, I'd be so embarrassed if I've worked myself up to this and he..."

I cut her off, "That is not going to happen, trust me, I saw how amazing you looked it that bikini. Reggie is right now thinking of nothing but how he could get to fuck that hot Aussie mum he's been fantasising about for weeks. Just relax and have fun." I told my wife in an attempt to calm her obvious nerves.

Grace paused, "From what I've been able to see, if he wants me, it's going to be a whole lot of fun, like a massive piece of fun." She informed me. "Can you handle that Babe, knowing I'm about to offer my body to a guy who is much bigger than you?"

"Yes!" I nearly shouted as I imagined Grace comparing my cock to Reggie's.

"You sure you want that massive black cock filling up your wife's pussy?" She whispered seductively.

"Fuck yes!"

"Should I get into the lingerie and then just walk out of the bedroom?" Grace asked.

steviet
steviet
697 Followers
12