Locked Down Overseas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought for a few seconds about my fantasy, "Yes, tell him you bought him a present."

"OK, I will," Grace said with a hint of nerves, "The next time you speak to me I might have been with another man."

"Don't be nervous, this was my idea, no matter what happens I'll love you forever." I told my wife.

What I did next I'm not proud of, I installed monitoring software remotely onto Grace's phone. I'd been researching it over the last few days and knowing her passwords made it very easy, it gave me full access to the phone, including microphone and camera plus Grace wasn't very interested in tech so there was no chance she'd ever find it.

I saw the photo she took before she sent it to me and any bit of doubt that Reggie might not fuck her was gone, Grace looked stunning in the black two piece lingerie set, the high cut lace g-string and half cup bra were worth every cent.

"What the...." I heard a deep male voice exclaim. I could imagine Grace entering the room clad only in the black lingerie and heels, there would be no mistaking what my wife wanted and how much Reggie would be willing to supply it to this hot MILF.

"This is the present I got you, do you like it?" I heard my wife purr.

"I... love it," I heard the deep voice say cautiously, "do I get to unwrap it?"

"You get to do whatever you want to it." Grace offered seductively.

"Are you sure? I might want to do a lot to it." Reggie's voice matched the huge man I'd seen in the photo, Grace would certainly have her hands and no doubt other parts, full tonight.

"I'm very sure, I've been trying not to give in to temptation but I can't hold out any longer."

"Well it's the best looking present I've ever seen and it's one I've had my eye on for a while now too." I could hear the echo of heels clicking across the floor.

"I was hoping there would be a big present for me." I heard my wife say suggestively to her soon to be lover.

Reggie's voice cut in, "What about your husband?"

"He's not here and a woman has needs," Grace explained, "and you're just so fucking hot."

For what seemed like ages I listened to the sounds of two new lovers kissing and exploring each others bodies for the first time, Grace was clearly enraptured with Reggie's muscular physique and him with hers.

"What a body," Grace purred, "I've been wanting to feel it since that first day in the gym."

"And I've been starring at that ass for weeks, dreaming about how good it would feel." Reggie's deep voice told my wife.

"I hope it lives up to expectation." Grace offered as I imagined his hands roaming all over her lingerie clad rear.

"Oh it does."

Next came the sound of a zip being opened, then a breathless gasp, "Oh my God!" I heard Grace exclaim, "You cock is even bigger than I imagined, and I've been imagining it a lot."

But all too soon I heard the sounds grow more quiet, I assumed as they moved their passionate activity to the bedroom, so I switched off the mic and went about my day as best I could under the circumstance.

Maybe three hours later my phone buzzed telling me Grace had sent a message to her sister Nat, "I fucked Reggie!" it read.

"WTF?!" Nat's replied came quickly.

"It was amazing. Call me" Grace replied.

I felt a bit creepy listening in but couldn't help myself as my wife informed her sister of how amazing it had been to give in to temptation and fuck Reggie, how massive his cock was and how often and hard she'd orgasmed. Her sister sounded like she couldn't be happier for her, I guess she really had been angling for Grace to hook up with him.

"Is he biggest you've ever had?" Nat asked after Grace had told her how amazing he was as a lover.

"God yes, he's fucking enormous." Grace exclaimed

"And you loved it and you want more right? You know what they say about going black." Nat said with a knowing chuckle.

"You mean 'you' say, constantly." Grace replied, drawing a laugh from her sister.

"Well was I wrong?"

Grace paused, "Well I'm going to be stuck here for a while yet, it would be shame to let something that good go to waste."

"That's my girl, I'll let you get back to it. Hey did you let him cum in you?" Nat asked quite frankly.

"No, we used a condom, why?"

"Wait till he cums in you, it's amazing, trust me." Nat told her sister.

"If...when we fuck again I'll be using condoms." Grace said flatly.

"Yeah, you say that."

"I'm still married." Grace added

"Oh yeah, what about Brad?" Nat added as an after thought.

"Well....he's actually OK with it." She paused again as she thought about how to explain the situation, "He was the one who suggested it, he told me he wanted me to have fun while I was away."

"Well that's a surprise," Nat said, "But maybe all white men know deep down that black guys are superior lovers, I hear it's a massive thing in porn these days."

"Brad's not inferior." I was excited to hear my wife defend my honour before being cut off by her sister.

"Was Reggie better?" Nat interjected.

Grace didn't answer right away and Nat took this as victory, "I rest my case. Now go and get some more of that spectacular black cock while you can." She added before hanging up on her sister.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista824 months ago

Wow. I don't think I've ever read a story opening that started so pragmatically and ended up degenerating so quickly. Here's a couple with a six-year-old child, and this Grace gets locked down in Dubai. The sister puts her up, but then is kind of encouraging her to bed Reggie, Peter's brother? Of course what really blows my mind is a so-called husband is encouraging it more than anyone else! I mean, it's so weird because the story doesn't establish why this is something he wants, at least it does not provide any backstory to it. Really, it's mostly like they're having a pretty normal marriage, and there's no indication that either have any unusual fantasies or things like that, and then suddenly this is just sprung on everyone. How can the story justify Grace previously wanting this? It does not. How does the story establish Brad as thinking this is something he would want to witness? These are a lot of contradictions to process in a very short time, and although Grace kind of tries to resist it initially, the guy she's married to pushes her into it like they were swingers or whatnot. So he's willingly letting himself be cuckolded, and he's just giving his partner away and she's only been over there a couple weeks or a month? It's not like she was crawling the walls with desire, and it wasn't like she had been years without and couldn't get back to her Brad. Therefore just so casually throwing her to basically a random guy doesn't fit, and is not established by the story. Also, there could have been some discussion previously to at least establish it as perhaps an open marriage, but that wasn't done either. Then this guy raises the creep factor by two or three times by installing the monitoring software on his own wife's phone. I get that somehow this excites him.. but it doesn't make sense to take that step, given that she's going to tell him the next time that she calls him. The worst part about this is there's a child in the middle of this if you had at least established them as a couple with an open marriage with no desire to have children, then this setup would make a little more sense.. but it's like she doesn't have a reason to step out, and he doesn't have a reason to say it's okay, and then him giving her the salon trip, and the lingerie, and the waxing, and offering her up to anybody on a silver platter... just is totally non sequitur. At least if you had set it up that they had plenty of risky adventures together, that they had pretty much explored everything.. or at least explored a few things.. then it would make sense for this to happen. But in the end, you set up both these people plus the sister to be incredibly unsympathetic characters, and they're only deserving of some royal comeuppance for all of them, because while the sister may have a legitimate relationship with Peter, she's rooting for her sister to be unfaithful; her own husband is pushing her to be unfaithful; everybody is forgetting about the kid; there's really no doubts or obstacles created where the characters are having to overcome their own reservations about this.. with a limited exception being Grace at the onset; otherwise it's just hey while we may be in a relationship, I'm just going to throw you wherever I want. How does that establish any kind of dynamic except looking at her as a convenience? I mean I could almost understand it at least if they were established to be swingers, and then they went and switched and one had sex in view of the other, and your story established that as something they needed to do to feel good about each other again. But this is just degenerating into nothing for no reason. I mean I can't even see the fascination at any level at this point. It's just kind of like okay we've got three or four people with sex drives, and they're just going to mix it up anyway they can without any regard for any type of real convention. And I've said all that, despite the fact that this is a very short two-pager, which as I've already stated doesn't allow the story to develop and flesh out the reasons behind this. The biggest thing is to use the lockdown as a limiting factor implies that people were going stir crazy because this happened over months and even a year before they got to really do anything and therefore they were climbing the walls.. and that wasn't the case with this at all. So all I can say is for some reason this just misfired everywhere, and I don't see how really anybody can ignore the six-year-old boy that's in the picture, because that's kind of like dragging him into a sexual situation, and that's kind of borderline even for a submission in here for how it it is. So yeah there's no way I can write this higher than 1. It's just a real cluster f***.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope the relationship between Reggie and Grace deepens and becomes more intimate.

jcacejcaceover 1 year ago

I think it would be super hot if hubby Brad could talk Grace into mailing him her wedding ring and possibly even her bc pills. Grace, (wearing only her engagement ring) people would likely assume that Reggie is her fiancée. Brad could also set her up with a fitting appointment at a swanky wedding/lingerie boutique. After all, all their new friends are expecting a wedding right? Please continue.

Destro97Destro97over 1 year ago

Great story five stars but I highly doubt it will be finished this author has quite a few stories started with no ending

Ecbert173Ecbert173over 1 year ago

We need the part 2 asap! This is hot!!!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Lumberblack Nature provides an appropriate setting for a true cuckolding.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories