All Comments on 'Locked Down With Lavinia'

by snootyfox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bigmg2000bigmg2000almost 4 years ago
Hope there will be more

Great storey, please let us have more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I hope part 2 is in the works.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Oh so

Took forever, but Oh so Hot at the end! Hoping there more to cum! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome read

Now that's a mom! Please more of her being in charge of her son.

Snipe85Snipe85almost 4 years ago
Awesome Story

Loved the build up, and that the son held off till Mommy Took him. I do hope you will continue with this story. With Lavinia and Thomas training Katy to be their Personal Slave. to definitely include Sex. Maybe after the quarantine is lifted they will rake Katy out and have sex with her in public.

Excellent Story Please Continue

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago
Excellent

Thank you, snootyfox, for a splendid piece of very well written erotica. And this is how erotica should be written, encapsulated within a strong overall story that is itself worth reading. And let me say, I can’t imagine ANYONE not wanting to be locked down with Lavinia. I wouldn’t count, being completely at the wrong end of the age spectrum, but with someone like her, I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off her for more than five seconds. I soon suspected that “mommy” notwithstanding, you were writing from England (W H Smith is a dead giveaway). Your style and overwhelming linguistic competence adds to the real pleasure of reading your work. Supremely worth all five stars - many more if they were available.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 3 years ago

I want Katy’s story...

This was fantastic by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot.

Pilot4029Pilot4029over 2 years ago

Amazing! Loved it.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Your Character was under the impression that the Government was going to save the country! Come on, that was a joke, RIGHT?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous