Locked Down With Lavinia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy! Lavinia!"

"Toyboy! Thomas! My son!"

Then I felt her shudder and heard Lavinia scream uncontrollably in orgasm, losing control and crying out; "Oh God! Yes! Yes! Oh yes! I'm coming! Oh God, Thomas! Yesssss!"

As she came, I allowed myself to spurt in climax, releasing the frustration of months of enforced celibacy in this unholy union. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

Lavinia slithered off me, and we lay panting together for some time. Then she slipped the chain from her neck and used the key to unlock my right wrist.

"I didn't expect that. Didn't think you'd last the course. You're more of a man than I could ever have hoped. Get yourself free while I slip into something a bit more submissive!"

She left me in the bedroom and went out. I managed to extricate myself from my bonds, and was stretching and rubbing the circulation back into my wrists and ankles when Lavinia returned. She was carrying a bottle of very expensive champagne and two glasses. And gone was the leather cincher and the thigh boots. Instead, she was all in white. Pristine white lace lingerie in contrast to her dark tan, and the shock of vivid pink hair. Sheer stockings with lace tops, a suspender belt, with a garter around each thigh, a transparent lace bra and matching thong panties.

We drank the champagne, and for the first time -- surprisingly, considering all we had done -- we kissed open-mouthed like the lovers we now were. Then Lavinia stepped back, stood akimbo at the foot of the bed, displaying her glorious body to me.

"I am ready, my son. You are the man of the house, now. Your mother is yours. Do with her as you will!" And Lavinia knelt, thighs parted, hands behind her back, looking up at me docile and submissive...

Is it right to describe in graphic detail how your mother sucked your cock, worshipping it with her eager, expert tongue, teasing a long finger up your arse to stimulate you further as she made you come in her mouth? Is it right to describe how you explored every inch of her pliant, voluptuous body with your mouth and fingers? How you suckled and nuzzled those amazing breasts for long hours, then slid your cock between them and fucked her tits? How you had her up against the wall? How you ordered her onto the bed, face down, and used her own bondage harness to chain her down before taking her up the arse?

Suffice it to say, by the next morning our relationship had changed forever. We fucked in every room of the house, and in the garden. She wore her seemingly inexhaustible range of lingerie and fetish wear for me. She enacted a range of fantasies with me, sometimes submissive to me and sometimes the dominatrix. We were each other's ultimate fantasy. We came to enjoy our isolation as an endless series of intense sexual encounters.

There was one change, though. A different dynamic which occurred. On the local news, we heard about the death from COVID19 of Lord Angus Bridgington QC.

"Isn't that?"

"Yes, he was. Katy's fiancé."

A few days later, after the government had announced relaxation of the rules on isolation and the creation of "bubble" households, Lavinia developed a mysterious and scheming expression. Later, I found her on the phone.

"Yes, Katy darling, I just wanted to call to say how sorry we both are to hear about your loss...yes, it must be hard being on your own at this time, with your family all being off in the Bahamas...why not come here? Yes, stay with us...no, it won't be awkward. Thomas is quite over your little relationship. And you do remember how well we used to get on. We could keep each other company while Thomas does the gardening or his DIY projects. Do say you will? It would be so nice to have company, and you wouldn't have to be alone...you will? Oh, wonderful. Pack your things for a long stay and I'll see you tomorrow!"

I had been listening open-mouthed. The latest "DIY project", by the way, had been turning the old wine cellar into a sex dungeon.

Lavinia smirked at me, and mouthed silently; "Getting. It. Hard!" as she put down her phone.

When you're locked down with Lavinia, life is full of surprises...

Epilogue

Snapshot: some weeks later, in the sex dungeon. Katy is in stockings and suspenders and her slave collar, her wrists handcuffed behind her back, bent forward at the waist. My cock is in her mouth, as Lavinia fucks her arse hard with a strap-on dildo. I look Lavinia in the eyes as we continue Katy's ongoing debauchment. How did the demure young aristocrat come to this? That is another story.