Locked for Me

Info
That cock is no longer yours. It belongs to me!
89 words
4.53
29.7k
20
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Locked for Me

Now that I have you locked in chastity, I'm going to explain what exactly it means to be locked by me... That cock is no longer yours. It belongs to me! I will guide you, and comfort you, but watching you break for me will be the most delicious thing in the world... You will know you are loved, cherished, and safe. You will be mine: body, mind, and soul. That is what it means to be locked by me...

**Written by u/TeasedToTears (on Reddit)**

--:--
--:--
1.0
MistressAzralynn
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I would have that kind of woman in my life, who would lock my dick, who would tease me and cruelly deny, woman, who would make me desperate and oh so needy, very submissive and obedient!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would any man ever gor this bs???? Makes no sense anywhere ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is wonderful as ALWAYS!!!

Would you PLEASE do a clim in which your chastity slave is is put to work doing chores, cleaning and serving you? If he doesn't work for you for weeks on end to please you inside and outside the bedroom then he gets no release?

PLEASE!!! :)

Share this

Similar Stories

A Caged Boyfriend Caged from adoloscence, Chris is given her virginity.in BDSM
On His Knees Ch. 01 Another day for a husband locked in chastity.in Fetish
Chaste at Uni A story about a guy whose girlfriends parents make him wear chastity.in Fetish
His Wife's Fetish Ch. 01 James' wife admits to her deepest fantasy: male chastity.in Fetish
Kidnapped and Milked Nurses drain their subject of his essence.in BDSM
More Stories