Locked In Amber Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, boys and girls!" the DJ's deep voice resonating through the speakers, "This little shindig is rollin' right along, but I knoooow you can do better. Grab a partner and let's get this party star...ted!" Sliding his fingers across his equipment, a techno dance beat starts pumping through the system. Monique and Katelyn each grabbing a hand and pulling her out to the dance floor, the three of them moving to the beat of the music.

Spotting Spencer chatting with some guys in the corner and feeling her heart race. Spencer's smile when he glances up, sees her dancing, and catches her eye.

Spencer trying to talk with her and her friends over the loud music. Spencer's drink spilling all over his shirt after getting jostled by someone when Steve started crowd surfing off the couch.

She and Spencer moving to the kitchen to try and clean it up a bit before two girls in bras and panties started smearing themselves with the Jello and locking arms to shoulders as a bunch of guys (and a few other girls) started whistling and urging them on. Spencer, exasperated, asking if she'd like to grab her friends and head to his place for something less "insane".

The five of them hanging out at Spencer's pool house while he stepped out to change his shirt. Music playing on the sound system. The patio lit elegantly outside.

The six of them chatting and laughing and sharing stories.

Katelyn, sitting on Aaron's lap with her hand toying with his hair, looking over at Amber and giving her a thumb's up as she nodded towards Spencer's back as he escorted Monique and Tyler out to the driveway.

The four of them moving out to the patio, wine glasses in hand. Katelyn whispering in Aaron's ear and shortly after, the two walking off to "go look at the moon", but giggling and smooching before they were out of sight.

Sitting by the pool, looking at the lights illuminating the stone and landscaping while she sipped the wine thinking, "so this is what good wine tastes like."

The sounds of low moans carrying over the cool night air. Spencer looking at her with a big grin and saying, "Well aren't they a couple of love birds. Sounds like someone's enjoying the stone bench. Shall we give them a little privacy?"

The two of them sitting on the sofa, the lights and music low. Spencer telling her that, despite them never having really spent a lot of time together, he felt like they already kind of knew each other. His calls to her office were his favorites. She feeling the same way and asking if he left the chocolate. His admission that he did--did she like it?

Her reply that she liked it very much, thank you, and that the taste was simply divine. She, unexpectedly leaning over and giving him a lingering kiss, which was also divine.

The four of them together as Katelyn and Aaron come back in from their "walk", Kat's hair a bit more astray and cheeks pink; his shirt not quite tucked in properly. Katelyn glancing between Spencer and Amber and stating they should probably head out as it was late. Spencer offering them the bedroom in the pool house or up at the main house if they wanted to stay. Katelyn acknowledging his offer, but declining with a grin after seeing a subtle shake of Amber's head.

Katelyn pointedly asking Amber if she was good or needed a ride back home. She, finding a new sense of courage, saying that she was good if Spencer was okay with it, and maybe he could give her a ride home. Spencer being okay with it. Katelyn whispering, "I'll bet you'd like him to give you a ride," as the two of them hug in departure.

The two of them. Alone. Two--a much better number for introverts. A much better number for being close. Stepping up to him, amazed with her unusual boldness, taking his hand in hers, putting her other behind his back, and leaning her head against his chest as they gently sway to the music.

Stumbling a bit as he catches her, mumbling, "It's okay, just a bit tired. Can I lie down for a sec?" Moving to the bedroom down the hallway, seeing the gorgeous lights in the pool through the french doors. Spencer helping her lie down while asking if she is feeling okay. "Sure, sure, just the evening catching up to me. I really want to just relax with you. Can you turn off the light?"

Her body feeling flushed, asking him to get her a glass of cool water. Pulling her top over her head after he steps out--the cool air on her back feeling so much better as she takes off her glasses and lays on her stomach with her cheek resting on her hands.

Hearing his intake of breath when he returns. Turning to him to drink some water, whispering to him, "I'm really enjoying the evening. Would you... would you mind giving me a back rub?" The feel of his hands on her back, warm and soft.

Him whispering, "hold on a moment" and stepping out only to come back a minute later, his weight shifting the bed--"Sorry, it's just regular lotion. I hope it's not too cold." Her mumbling a reply. His hands on her back again, lotion easing the strokes as he begins to rub her shoulders and neck. Not too cold, no, it is just right.

"Mmmm, feels good. Thank you." He, continuing to rub her neck and she, enjoying the peacefulness, the candlelight flickering on her closed eyelids. "Do you think you could rub my whole back?"

"Well, yes," he replies as he prepares more lotion. "But I don't want to get it on your lovely bra."

Giggling and then saying, "Here, let me help you." Reaching around back and unclasping the garment, pulling it off to the side. "There, now you can work your magic."

Euphoria spreading out across her back everywhere he touches. Soft, firm hands working their way up and down her spine, occasionally coming close to the sides of her breasts--enough to tantalize, to spark a desire, to hint of further things.

The feel of his hands on her body, her breasts pressed against the soft fabric of the bed cover; the sound of his breathing and his fingers across her skin; the taste of the wine still on her lips; the subtle floral fragrance from the lotion; the candlelight playing a flickering shadow dance...

Feeling that everything is in sync, a pulsating rhythm in tune with her heartbeat, a bliss as the universe slowly swallows her up. Sighing, adjusting the pillow under her hands, and giving in to the soft, whispering darkness.

As the memories of the night before rushed back like a thunderclap and overlay with her thoughts and accusations barely an hour ago, Amber inhaled sharply as her head whipped up looking at Katelyn.

"Oh fuck! What have I done?"