Locked In Amber Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alkymist
Alkymist
27 Followers

Amber took a deep breath and let it out through her nose. Admitting to herself that she was actually attracted to both Kat and Elise first brought on an unexpected sense of relief. But that relief was quickly enveloped in swirls of uncertainty, lust, and inquisitiveness. Her brain was exhausted and her logic circuits had to retreat for a moment under the onslaught.

She tossed and turned, first pulling up the sheets, then pushing them down. She tried emptying her mind, but then realized her fingers were playing lazy circles around her thighs and she had to stop because carnal desires were threatening to take over. She made fists tight enough that her fingernails dug into her palms while taking in a deep breath. The shock of pain helped snap her back into the moment.

"Careful girl, you're going to leave a mark," Elektrum warned. She was sitting back on the bed as if she had never left.

Amber frowned. In one way, having a second 'person' to mentally problem-solve with was helpful, but the various behaviors and distinct personality were disconcerting as well. Years of schooling had evinced that she tended to think differently than other people, but she was slightly concerned about her mental health. Realizing that wasn't something she was going to solve tonight, she put that back on the shelf as well and continued their conversation. "Okay, so somehow, Spencer feels different than the other two. I need to figure this out. I see us as long-term material here. Plus, Kat's happily married to Aaron."

"True and true," Elektrum acknowledged with a slight nod of her head.

"So how can I have intense feelings for him and, yet, not feel guilty for also being attracted to his sister and, even more so, to my best friend? I feel guilty for not feeling guilty."

"That's some Inception-level thinking there, sister," Elektrum deadpanned as she flashed her eyebrows.

Amber rolled her eyes, but she felt like she was onto something. "Maybe... because it feels like Spencer and I are on track to be a serious couple, whereas the idea of Kat and I would just be adding a fun, spicy side to our already existing friendship."

"I agree," said Elektrum. "The idea behind each of these relationships does feel different in some way." She seemed to think for a moment before continuing. "So Spencer is more a mixture of romantic and serious sexual desire, whereas Kat is more of a friendly, fun sexual attraction. Both are new and intriguing but in vastly different ways."

"But is that different? Or is that just an excuse? I would hate to hurt or lose either of them."

"Aye, there's the rub."

Amber took another deep breath. "What should I do?"

"How the fuck should I know? I'm just a figment of your imagination that you're personifying in order to use as a sounding board. I'm just you, but Amber 2," Elektrum responded, stuck out her tongue, and then disappeared.

Amber had nothing in response to that. Her brain was exhausted from trying to process so much and she laid back trying to fall asleep. However, despite the mental fatigue, her mind would not let go of the images and thoughts pertaining to her dilemma. Further, her body felt more aroused and restless than ever. It wanted to stop thinking and just feel. She resisted for a time, and then gave up and just let it go.

She closed her eyes and let her mind drift as her hands began to once again caress her body. She thought of Elise casually holding open the front door, the thin bathrobe barely covering the blue lace pressed against her flawless skin.

And then Elise was walking down the stairs in her elegant Victorian steampunk dress, that black pendant and sapphire first drawing the eye to her neck and then downward for even more tantalizing thoughts. Amber could instantly smell the perfume and it made her heart race. And then she felt the brief brush of their lips together. Amber brought her fingers to her own lips and sighed at the smell of her own sex.

And with that thought, she thought of Kat's smile as Amber had touched her braids in her new hairstyle. She thought of their banter at dinner, with comments about finding "other places to put her hands", "tongue lashings", and "being honored to be on top", terms which she would have previously brushed off as jokes, but now may hold a deeper meaning.

Amber focused on sensations on her body, picturing Kat here in the bedroom. It wasn't a duvet weighing her legs down, it was her best friend straddling her waist. It wasn't a subtle breeze from the heat register moving across her nipple, it was Kat's gently pursed lips blowing on it. She felt her nipples harden as a strong twinge clinched her abs. She pictured running her hands across Kat's body, feeling her soft skin, the muscles in her toned legs and abs, and wondering what she really felt like.

She pictured Kat kissing down her chest, teasing her with little trails of her tongue. She wanted to picture Kat between her legs, her mouth on Amber's clit, but as she'd never experienced this, she wasn't sure how to proceed. Regardless, another twinge had wracked across her body and as her right hand continued to caress up and down her torso, her left once again sought out her slit. She was so wet she could feel herself leaking onto her sheets and the feel of a drop running down towards her ass only fired her up more. Her mental Kat started to finger her as Amber slid two fingers into herself. The heat was building up fast as she stroked. She pulled her fingers out, rubbing the slickness together between them and the thumb. She pictured Kat sliding up her body and laying her thighs over Amber's face. In her purring voice, she whispered, "Now, let's get to that tongue lashing."

Amber brought her wet fingers up to her mouth and ran her tongue between them, tasting the tang of her juices, picturing herself licking Kat's labia. A third twinge twisted across her body. She couldn't take it anymore and slid her right hand down and began strumming her clit as she ran her tongue between her left fingers. The wet sounds of her right hand sliding and squeezing began to be drowned out by the short breaths and whimpers issuing from her lips. Her breathing increased in rate and her moans became longer and louder. Finally, with one extended, guttural keen, she lifted her hips off the sheets, her abs contracting hard, and held her fingers firmly against her clit as the second orgasm of the night ripped across her body and stars flashed inside her eyelids. After her body had finally relaxed, her ass lowered onto the now damp sheets and her hands unclenched. Sleep finally arrived to take her away, a dozy smile on her lips as she gently drifted off.

******

As Amber climbed a step stool to pull a binder from an upper shelf, she realized the memories had made her wet. After a quick glance down, she was grateful that nothing was showing. Fuck, at this rate, I'm going to have to rub one out again tonight!

She took a long drink of cold water from her bottle and held it against her forehead for a few seconds before trying to focus on the large stack of folders she had to put back. Sleep had come quickly after the second orgasm, but rest had not been deep. Her dreams had been a patchwork of doubt, lust, and curiosity woven together with threads of confusion.

It was another fifteen minutes of monotony threatening to start up the memories again when Cindy poked her head in the room. "Hey, Amber, you almost done?" She sounded concerned.

"Yeah, just finishing up. Is everything okay? You seemed kind of upset earlier."

Cindy looked momentarily confused. "Earlier? I just got the... Oh, that." Her expression switched to annoyance. "Sorry, earlier was just my ex causing more problems. I apologize for bringing that to work. It's nothing you need to be concerned about."

"Oh, it's okay," Amber assured her. "It didn't bother me, but I hope it gets better. What did you need?"

Cindy's stony look changed to one of concern. "Right... listen to me prattle on about things that aren't important. It's just been a shitty day. Preston apparently fell at recess and injured his wrist. I need to take him to the doctor's office to get checked out. Someone needs to watch the front desk, but I know you haven't had your lunch break yet. I'll probably be gone the whole rest of the afternoon."

"Oh no! That sucks! I hope he's okay. Don't worry about me." Amber followed her back out to the main desk where Cindy began putting on her jacket.

"Thanks. Oh, and I think that tech guy is coming in later today. Peter forgot to tell me the time, but it was something about a software upgrade. He's supposed to be here for quite a while because all the computers need to be updated. With Peter and the others at the conference and now me leaving, it'll just be you. Do you think you manage?"

Amber's ears perked up 'that tech guy' and her heart skipped a beat at 'it'll just be you.' She tried to appear nonchalant. "Uh, yeah, sure. I can handle him, I mean, that." Thankfully, Cindy was distracted and didn't seem to catch the slip.

"Great. I'll text you if it looks like I won't be in tomorrow. God, I hope it's just a sprain."

"I do too. Hang in there." Amber waved her off and headed to the restroom to wash her hands. All alone in the office, and Spence is coming in on a surprise visit. Hmm, maybe I'll sneak a quick kiss. With that happy thought, she finished up with a smile and headed to the breakroom.

As she was reaching into the refrigerator to grab her lunch, she let out a small yelp when a voice spoke out, "So someone's all excited about Spencer." She popped her head up and looked over the edge of the open door. Elektrum was standing next to the microwave, her hair now up in a set of double dutch braids. She wore nearly the same attire as the previous night, but her jacket was zipped. The edge of an electric lime fishnet shirt peeked out around her navel.

Amber sighed and closed the door before moving to the small table. I seriously think I'm losing it. "Why wouldn't I be," she queried as she opened her bag and started taking out her meal. She glanced up at her twin.

Elektrum shrugged. "Well, after last night's little mental escapade... You've been thinking about it all morning. Hell, your panties are damp at the thought."

Amber flushed with embarrassment at the realization. "Jesus, you really are incorrigible!"

A devilish grin crossed the other girl's face as she sat on the edge of the table, her foot up on the chair seat next to Amber. She didn't cast a shadow despite the overhead LED panels. "You haven't dealt with the problem. You're on Cloud Nine thinking about Spencer during the day, but at night you're lusting after his sister and your best friend, you dirty little minx." She winked. "Though, as I just pointed out, you're doing a fair amount of thinking about them today too."

Amber let out a deep sigh, her lunch momentarily forgotten. She couldn't really deny it. "You really don't ever let up, do you?"

Elektrum looked over and slightly cocked her head. "Of course not. That's why you created me, remember? But you better figure out something, girl. You're going to go crazy on this."

"I'm talking to an empty room where I'm imagining myself on the other side of this table," Amber replied, "so I suspect I'm already well on my journey."

Elektrum rolled her eyes. "Nah. We've covered this—you just have a different way of thinking. And you're stalling. We've covered that before too."

Amber thought about it as she began prepping her salad. "Okay. Let's list the known factors and variables. First, Spencer. I'm deeply interested in my relationship with him, it feels solid, and I know his feelings are mutual."

Elektrum nodded.

"Elise... Probably the most physically attractive woman I've ever met. Makes me feel things I'm new to. But she's way out of my league, in a relationship with someone else, and likely doesn't feel the same way about me. But, God, is she intoxicating!"

"Yeah, she looks delicious. Smells good too." Elektrum flashed her eyebrows.

Amber continued as if Elektrum hadn't said anything. "And lastly, there's Kat. She's my best friend and I love her..."

"Ooh, do tell!" interrupted Elektrum. "That's an interesting tidbit."

"I mean philia, not erotic. She's a true, close friend."

"Go on, though I'm pretty sure there's some eros in there too." Another wink.

"Fine, there may also be a physical attraction," Amber conceded. "But that's all up in the air and confusing as hell. Plus she's in a relationship and I would never want to do anything to jeopardize their relationship or our friendship."

"Well, it sounds like your solution is pretty clear to me."

Amber thought back over the factors as she chewed. Elise was likely an infatuation and not a realistic path. A fun fantasy at best. Katelyn was more realistic, but changing their relationship in that way was fraught with complications. Spencer... Spencer was clear. Well, as clear as any new relationship could be. A sense of relief washed over her. It was obvious—focus on her relationship with Spencer. The other stuff could be boxed up.

"Looks like you figured it out. I knew you could do it!"

"Yeah, well, it just takes some time to think it through," she muttered to herself. She was glad that she had a solution. "Thanks for being my sounding board."

"Yup, clear as daylight. And those thoughts you're boxing up... well, you can always pull them down from your shelf in the dark of night for your twisted little fantasies," Elektrum uttered, suggestively.

Amber rolled her eyes. She was about to make a rude response when her phone buzzed.

SK: Just got your text. Busy day. Thinking about you too. See you soon.

"Ooh, speak of the devil," Elektrum said, without glancing at the phone. Amber picked it up and responded.

AL: I have a surprise for you. Don't ask because I won't tell. You just have to wait and see.

SK: After your last surprise, you really have me intrigued! Can't wait.

"I'll bet he can't!" Elektrum exclaimed. "Hey, here's a question. Do you think Spencer would like this look?"

Amber put her phone back down and glanced up. Elektrum was standing and holding open the edges of the now unzipped leather jacket to reveal the nearly fluorescent green fishnet top that covered her chest. A black bra was clearly visible underneath. "He's a bit of a nerd. I'll bet he likes cyberpunk," she said nonchalantly as she looked back up at Amber.

Amber sighed. "Yeah, he probably would."

"Cool." Elektrum disappeared.

Amber quickly finished up her lunch and then went to the restroom to wash up and brush her teeth. She also checked her hair and makeup to make sure everything was presentable.

It was around a quarter to one and she had been filling the time with small tasks around the office. With everyone gone, it was abnormally quiet. Quiet enough, in fact, that she heard a car door close outside. Where her desk was situated, she couldn't even see the front entrance, let alone anything in the parking lot. However, when the glass front door opened, it scattered the light across the opposite wall. She heard footsteps on the carpet and the squeaky wheel of a hand cart.

Amber stood up and stepped around the corner. "Hello, hand—" The word died on her lips, her smile faltering.

The man standing at the desk was not Spencer and was certainly not handsome. He was in his mid-forties, with greying hair, damp with sweat and combed over in a terrible attempt to hide a significantly receding hairline. His polo shirt was inexplicably both wrinkled and stretched across his broad stomach with crumbs sprinkled across the black fabric like miniature asteroids in the expanse of deep space. If he heard what Amber had been saying, he gave no indication.

"I'm here for the upgrade," he said in his monotone voice. "Peter knows about it. I'll be working on all the computers, so you won't be able to use them." He stared at her.

"Ahh, umm. Yeah," Amber stuttered. "You know where the equipment is?" As she stepped out of the way, he didn't respond. Instead, he just walked around the counter and down the hall pulling his squeaky handcart with him. A miasma of onions mixed with sweat lingered in the air.

Amber's nose wrinkled as she followed him at a cautious distance down the hall to the equipment closet where he began accessing the server. From previous interactions, she knew it was useless to try and engage in small talk. Rod (or is it Rob?) apparently lacked any level of social skill. She tried to catch sight of his name badge, but it was flipped backward. Of course, it is. She had asked him his name on a couple of the rare occasions he'd been in before, but he was so bland, she could never quite make out the last letter. Maybe it's Ron? Does it even matter? It's not like we're going to chat anyway.

"Okay, well it looks like you've got everything under control. I'll be around if you need anything. Just holler." She took his grunt as an acknowledgment and made her way back. While she technically had to keep an eye on him, she thankfully didn't have to stand right next to him. She pulled out her iPhone and started typing.

AL: You, Sir, are odious and cruel to this poor maiden's heart and now I know not if I desire to give thee thy surprise.

She thought for a second and then added a princess emoji. It was only a minute or so before he responded.

SK: Whatever dost the fair lady mean??? The state of thy heart is of great concern to me.

AL: Thou spake of encounters on the nigh and the maiden's heart fluttered at the thought. Yet who should enter the castle? Not her paramour, the knight gallant, but rather an ogre, sullen and unpleasant to behold.

A couple of minutes passed before he replied.

SK: Ahhh. After much contemplation, the knight understands the lady's discomposure. His previous utterance referenced the coming of the harvest moon, yet she thinketh he is to arrive without delay at her castle.

SK: Alas, her disappointment is regrettable. This knight, unknowingly causing consternation, requests the lady's forgiveness. Had circumstances been different, he personally would have attended the needs of the castle, if for no other reason than to lay eyes upon such a divine creature from afar. But matters of state prevented such a visage, and his eyes suffer for it.

SK: But rest assured, the ogre, whilst gruff and of questionable hygiene, excels at his skillset and the knight humbly requests the lady not hold a grudge against the unlikely ally.

Amber grinned and drank from her water bottle as she decided to wait for an 'appropriate' amount of time as if contemplating the knight's fate.

AL: Very well, Sir Knight. I shall forgive the unforeseen misunderstanding. Unfortunately, thy surprise was specific to this situation only and is thus unredeemable.

SK: The roads a knight must walk are forever fraught with danger and loss.

AL: However, as thou still hast my favor, I shall consider another surprise to offer up in its stead. Until we meet again, good Sir.

SK: I anxiously await thy countenance.

Amber spent the rest of the afternoon performing clerical work while she loosely monitored RonRodRob, her heart floating in her chest.

Alkymist
Alkymist
27 Followers