Locked In Amber Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she realized that she felt the same. She no longer cared about timing, or past relationships, or whether they were going too fast or not. She realized that sometimes, you just know. She leaned in for a long, slow kiss where she held both hands to the sides of his head and just didn't want to let go. But eventually she did break her lips away from his and looked back into his eyes. "And I love you."

She leaned in for another kiss, this one more passionate. She was in a state of euphoria and wanted to express that physically. As her thighs straddled him, she began to feel a firmness between their bodies. Leaning her forearms on his pillow for support, she gently rocked her hips as she continued kissing him, their lips gently playing with one another, tongues darting in and out. It reminded her of the other night on the couch. This time, we are going to do this right!

He began nuzzling her neck and she raised her chin so he could have more ready access. His lips caressing that sweet spot where the neck meets the shoulder electrified her and she bit her lower lip with a subtle whimper. His hands were sliding up and down her back, gently but firmly. 

She sat up, the pressure of her hips pressing more firmly against him and the bulge in his pants pressing firmly against her in all the right places. It only served to fuel her desire. As the blanket slid off her back, she slid her hands down his arms to his wrists and brought his hands forward to the sides of her breasts. This time he didn't hesitate. He gently cupped each with one hand, thumbs gently sliding up over the nipples. Despite the fabric, it was as if she'd touched an electric wire and her stomach clenched.

Amber slid her hands down to the sides of her shirt and started to tease him visually once again. He removed his hands, sliding them down to her hips as he lay his head back down on the pillow. She gently began raising and lowering her shirt a little at a time, though never going down as much as she went up. First, she exposed her navel and from there, her stomach. The smooth firmness of her skin was a backdrop for the fire's shadow dance, the ever-changing light playing hypnotically. She continued raising her shirt up, this time over her bra, up to her neck, and then pulling it off completely. The sudden exposure to the night's chill sowed goosebumps across her back and her nipples hardened. She looked down at Spencer's face to see him smiling.

"I have to say," he whispered, his hands holding her hips firmly against him, "that you have some of the best taste in undergarments."

"Thanks," she said smiling and leaning forward. "I got this one especially for you. I wanted to see how it would look under the moon."

Spencer glanced over her shoulder. "Well, perfect timing."

Amber glanced back up behind her. The full moon was rising above the treeline, its bright silvery glow highlighting the grassy patch and a portion of their blankets. "Good thing for you that I'm not a werewolf," she growled.

"No, I'd say you're more of a fox."

Amber grinned mischievously as she continued to gently rock her hips. His erection was obvious and it was teasing her mercilessly. "Well, there's two parts to this set. What do you say we see how they look together?"

He rose back into a sitting position and kissed her, gently moving down her neck while his warm hands held her back. As he leaned forward, she leaned back, putting her hands behind her on his legs to improve the angle. When he reached the top of her breasts, he gently took his time as his lips and tongue caressed the exposed skin.

Amber couldn't take much more. She leaned forward, reached down to grasp the bottom of his shirt, and pulled it up. He had to raise his arms for her to completely remove it and then quickly wrapped them back around her. She could feel the warmth of his skin against her belly and his shiver as the cool air hit his back. She then pulled one leg back up over his lap and lay down on her back next to him. She stretched out her arms above her head, all the while looking at his face.

Spencer took the cue and adjusted his position, moving to his knees at her side and looking down into her eyes. He placed his hands on hers as he leaned in for another kiss of her lips. She tried to maintain it, but he pulled back. He then gently traced his fingertips down her wrists, her arms, her shoulders. He brought them inward and traced them gently, lazily down the sides of her breasts across the fabric, up under their curves, and back up the center. His thumbs brushed her nipples and she twitched. He smiled and then leaned in for another kiss, at first seeming to go towards her lips, but gently curving to her sternum. He then lay a gentle kiss, once on the gentle slope of each breast, his warm breath lingering. 

"So, you say you just bought these as a gift?" he murmured, looking back up at her.

"Mmm-hmm." She drew her lower lip in under her teeth and coyly looked down her breasts at him.

"I am very much enjoying unwrapping it." He trailed his fingers down again, down her stomach, across her navel, to her belt. He gently unclasped it before leaning in again, this time planting small kisses from right under her bra every inch down to the waist of her pants. She began squeezing her legs together.

"And I am very much enjoying being unwrapped," she said breathlessly.

His fingers slowly slid from her navel down to her waist, slipped inside her waistband about an inch, and moved towards the back before reversing and making their way to the front. The very tips were running along the top edge of the panties as if he were reading braille. Amber's thighs began to rub together more.

As Spencer's fingers came together at her pants button, he gently unsnapped it and slowly, ever so slowly, began to unzip the zipper, the purr loud against the night's silence. As it reached the bottom, he leaned in and kissed right at the button, his tongue flicking out like a snake and ever so quickly slipping under the edge of her panties. Amber let out a little moan. With his head facing away from her now, she looked up at the moon and focused on the feeling of what he was doing.

She could feel his fingers working their way down her pants, one hand on the outside of her right leg, the other slipping down the inner thigh. Even as they slid across the fabric, her skin responded underneath. As his hands reached her ankle, his fingers slid inside her sock and slipped it off. The cool air felt good on her toes; the warmth of his lips kissing the top of her foot felt even better. His hands then moved their way back up the leg in reverse before slipping across to the other leg. As the hand that had been on the inner thigh transferred across to the left leg, it slid across her clit. Despite being covered in two layers of fabric, the graze was enough to cause her to clench and shiver again. His hands moved their way down again, repeating the process of baring her foot, with a repeated kiss on the top.

Spencer, now closer to her feet, lifted the nearest leg and moved between them, turning so he was facing back up towards her head. He smiled when he saw her looking down at him. He slowly slid his hands back up the outside of her legs, stopping as he kissed each calf, knee, and inside of her thigh. The latter made her twitch. He winked at her before continuing to the waistline where his fingers hooked inside the fabric behind the belt and gently began to tug. Amber planted her feet on the sleeping bag and lifted her butt so he could continue. He gently slid the pants off, first a little on one side, then a little on the other, slowly revealing the panties that matched the bra. He paused once he had cleared them and leaned in, planting two soft kisses, one on each inner thigh. The warmth of his breath in stark contrast to the forest coolness caused her to moan, her eyes closing involuntarily. She lifted her left leg and then her right as he gently slid her pants off one leg at a time.

Amber opened her eyes again to see him on his knees looking down at her. The moonlight was beaming down on her like a spotlight as she lay there in the open in only a bra and panties. I feel like I should be embarrassed for being so exposed... But she didn't feel embarrassed. Or ashamed. Or nervous. Instead, she felt alive, more alive than she'd felt in a long time. She felt as if she were more in tune with the earth. Instead of embarrassment, she felt powerful knowing that her decisions, no one else's, had led her to this point. And looking into Spencer's eyes, she felt loved. She was respected. She was desired. 

She flattened one leg and planted the other foot on the bedding so that her knee was raised. Spencer sat next to her and draped his arm gently along her leg, his chin resting on the back of his hand that was cupping her knee. She could see his eyes were taking in the beauty of her body, the curves, the shadows, the firelight, the moonlight. The teal fabric under the black lace luminesced from the lunar glow, bright in some areas and subtle in others. It was clear he enjoyed the view. She looked up at him and enjoyed the viewing. "What are you thinking?" She asked softly.

"You are so utterly beautiful," he murmured, "that I lack the words to properly express how much I believe it."

An earthquake would not have shocked Amber more than the wave of emotion that hit her now. She had never had anyone look at her and comment on her beauty as if she was a work of art. She had never felt such a rush of deep desire to be present with someone, to experience them sensually, in both the physical and emotional meaning. The feeling of connection was so deeply powerful, it felt as if her heart had stopped. Tears built up in her eyes and she had to blink them away.

After a moment, he lay back down beside her, his hand supporting his head, and they kissed deeply. She felt both hot and cool, hot from the inner passion coursing through her blood, cool from the evening breezes. But as his lips began heading south again, the coolness faded quickly.

He transitioned to his knees and continued kissing softly again, his fingertips traveling down her body while his lips were a few inches behind, this time a bit less slowly. He leaned against her side as his hands caressed her breasts. They then held her gently, but firmly, as his tongue traced the upper edge of the bra, sliding under it, finding the nipple. Amber let out another moan as she dropped her leg and again pressed her thighs together. She let out an equal moan when the other breast received equal treatment.

Spencer began sliding his hands down her sides, stopping at her hips as his tongue worked its way down her stomach, stopping briefly to swirl around her navel. Her abs tightened and then she could feel the cool trail left by the tip of his tongue as he approached her panties. Just as he had with her bra, his tongue traced along underneath the waist of the fabric. It tickled and excited her and she began squirming, letting out a little giggle. As quick as it had started, his tongue disappeared and she felt a slight sense of disappointment.

Amber felt a gentle nudge on her hip and looked down. Seeing his intentions, she shifted to accommodate her lover as he moved to be between her legs. She lay her head back again as he continued replacing his kisses on the front of the fabric. They were firm and began to be planted first at the waistline, then lower. Then lower still. She could feel his cheek against her thigh and he kissed right on top of her mound. She moaned again. "Oh please, please," she begged.

She felt him stop kissing and heard him slowly inhale. She raised herself onto her elbows and looked down. Spencer glanced up, his head resting on her thigh. "You smell delicious," he whispered, his look still loving, but also hungry.

"Please try a taste," she uttered, staring him in the eye.

Spencer smiled and then dipped his head. He kissed the front of her panties once again, this time pressing against the fabric with his tongue flat and firm. Amber felt how wet she was on the inside and continued to watch the top of his head. He then moved to one side and began sliding the tip of his tongue under the edge again, this time in the curve of her thigh. Her legs clenched together against his head and then released. He looked up, smiled, and then slid his fingers inside the edge of the waist and started to slide the panties down. She repeated her movement of earlier and raised her butt high enough he could clear the scanty fabric, then put it back down and raised her leg so that he could slide one leg out. He then leaned in again, inhaled her scent, and then paused. Just about when Amber was going to beg that he do something, anything, he proceeded to slide his tongue flat up against her slit. They both moaned loudly at the same time.

It was as if a dam had broken. The taste of her awakened an animal in him and he began to hold her firmly by the hips as his tongue slid around her labia and gently probed her clitoris. As soon as he hit it, she practically sat up, her body on fire. She lay back down to allow him easier access and relished as he ate her up. The feeling of his tongue on her and in her, the pressure of his body against her thighs, the warmth of his breath on her mound—it was building her up fast. She could feel herself getting wetter by the second, and not just because his mouth was attached to her.

As he took a momentary pause, she sat on her elbows again, looking around at the moonlight painting the area with a contrast of silver and shadow. She watched the top of Spencer's head as he thoroughly enjoyed the taste of her body, ripples of pleasure coursing through her with his movements. She felt the heat from the fire on one side, heard the movement of air through the trees on the other, and thought of herself completely out in the open. As the tension mounted in her gut faster and faster, she lay back down and felt the rush come in a flood as she let out a long, loud moan, all the muscles in her body locking up as wave after wave of pleasure smashed against her like an ocean's fury against the rocks. And as the ecstasy overtook her, she simultaneously felt as if she was melting into the earth.

******

Amber was floating. No, not floating, I am nowhere. And everywhere. She had no physical body. She was but a consciousness in a vast expanse. She was like a nebula, a loose cloud in the emptiness of space, enormous distances between any one part of her, and yet when viewed from far away, seemingly of a shape. A shape. A body. No, not a body, only the perception of one. A body is of substance and I am not of substance, only consciousness in space. Space... where bodies dwell. Bodies like stars and planets. And moons. A moon. THE moon. The one in the sky above this body, this planet. My planet. My body.

Amber slowly opened her eyes.

Her eyes fell first upon the moon. Still there. Here... I'm here... he's here. Her head was swimming slightly. She looked down along her body. Spencer was laying to her side now with his cheek on her hip. She could feel the warm exhalation of his breath on her belly. She could also feel a great deal of coolness on her thighs as the night air caressed her wetness. 

"What...? I feel..." She couldn't quite complete her thought and tried to sit up. Spencer raised his head so she could readjust to a seated position. He was about to sit up too, but she gently gestured for him to put his head back down in her lap. He turned so he was laying on his back as she sat cross-legged and looked down at him. He smiled. She then noticed that the light of the moon reflected off something shiny about his cheeks and chin.

"Welcome back," he said, grinning.

"What happened? I feel woozy... like I blacked out or something."

"Well, you went over the edge and it was so sensual and gorgeous. Your whole body stiffened, you moaned loud enough that you sounded like some kind of forest spirit, and then you came so hard that, um, you soaked my face."

Amber blushed. "Oh! I've... I've never done that before. I don't even know what to say. I'm... sorry?" She gave him a strained smile.

Spencer chuckled. "Don't apologize. It surprised me, but I didn't mind. Honestly, it was pretty damned hot! And then afterward, you just lay there in this afterglow, eyes closed with a beautiful smile on your face, your body quivering. I just lay here and enjoyed watching you."

Amber sat there looking down at him as her senses gradually came back to order. Her heart rate gently lowered and she could hear a bird calling softly somewhere in the trees behind her. "Thank you. That was... unbelievable." She patted the blanket next to her and he shifted out of her lap. She then sat on her knees next to his arm.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know I sure did."

"There's only one problem. No, two."

"Oh?" He looked at her quizzically.

She smiled. "First, despite just having had the most mind-bending orgasm of my entire life, I haven't had enough. And second," she said huskily while reaching down to his belt, "you are wearing entirely too many clothes for me to continue."

Amber quickly undid the buckle and loosened his pants. While he had been painstakingly slow in building her up, she no longer wanted to indulge in extended teasing. She slid her hand inside and could feel his firmness. As her cool hands grasped him, he let out a sigh. She let her fingers stroke him gently and could feel wetness at the tip. Apparently, I'm not the only one who gets nice and wet when worked up, she thought. She squeezed a small drop out and then pulled her hands out, rubbing her thumb and index finger together. It was slick. She brought them to her mouth and tasted them, watching him watch her. The flavor was sweet and felt nice on her tongue. We will definitely be going for more of that in the future, but not right now. She slid off his socks and then came back up, hooked her fingers inside his pants and underwear, and started pulling them down as he lifted his ass to assist.

Amber straddled his thighs. He was completely nude now and she paused to look at him. His body was lightly toned. His cock, lying in the shadow cast by her body from the moonlight, was quivering slightly, the head glistening. She lowered herself to sit on his lap. He sat up, leaning back on his hands. The movement caused the head of his cock to shift slightly towards her, resting on her abs while the shaft pressed against her clit. It felt wonderful. She leaned into it and kissed him hungrily. She could feel herself continuing to get wet, her inner thighs sliding slightly on the front of his legs. She leaned in more and he lay back down. She moved up slightly, her labia pressed against his shaft. She gently ground her hips around in small circles, reveling in the waves of pleasure emanating from where they were in contact.

He started running his hands up the fronts of her legs to her hips, then back down the sides. "I love the feeling of your skin," he said, looking up at her.

"Good," she replied, looking down at him. "Because I like you feeling my skin and, if I have any say in the matter, you'll be feeling as much of it as possible." She gently rocked her hips up and raised her knees slightly. Reaching down, she adjusted his penis, and then slowly lowered herself onto him. Given how long it had been, she was concerned about pain, but there was none. She was so wet, he slid right in and they both moaned. They held themselves like that, not moving, joined in a natural union. They both looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Everything okay?" he gently inquired.

"Not okay," she replied. "Perfect."

As pleasant as the moment was to just look at one another with him inside of her, another part of her hungered for more. She began rocking her hips again and he closed his eyes momentarily. The feeling of him moving in and out of her was different than when she occasionally used her vibrator. It was fuller. It was softer in texture. And, of course, it belonged to him, someone who cared for her, not just a tool. With one of her movements, she hit a spot within herself that felt even better than before and she adjusted her angle slightly to hit that spot more frequently while letting out a deep sigh. His breath was becoming more rapid too.