Locked In Amber Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love listening to him. I love looking at him. My God this feels so incredible. She considered changing positions, but everything felt so good now, she decided to leave it as it was. He seemed fine with it and she felt strong and confident. And with that thought, she dropped her inhibitions and sat up a bit straighter, gently gyrating her hips in circles. I am in control. I am the one deciding what we do right now. I am strong. I am confident. I am beautiful. She closed her eyes and raised her arms above her head, intertwining them as her body undulated in the moonlight.

When she opened her eyes again, Spencer was looking at her with that same look in his eye, the one he'd had when he'd told her how utterly beautiful she was. "I love you," he said again. It was said simply, quietly. And yet it rang deeply within her. She suddenly felt herself approaching that precipice. 

She smiled lovingly and then whispered. "I love you too. Now please, please fill me up." She began to pick up the pace of her rocking. Another orgasm was closing in and she desperately wanted to feel his. "I want to feel the swell of you inside of me."

Spencer groaned.

"I want to feel your body tense and then release as you flood me like I flooded you." 

He moaned again. "I'm getting close. Every last part of you feels so damned good."

Amber leaned forward, her head right over his, her bra sliding up and down his chest as she whispered, "you say you love the sound of my voice. Listen to it now. Listen to it asking you, begging you, to focus on the feeling of your cock sliding in and out of my wet puss, so wet that it's dripping down your balls." Spencer stared into her eyes 18" away, a hungry look in them. "Listen to it tell you how close I am, how I can barely hold back and I just want to squeeze that cock as I gush even more around you. Listen to it telling you to let go and release and FILL. ME. UP!" Her voice raised, louder, but still husky.

Spencer grabbed her lower back, holding her thighs to him. He stared into her eyes as long as possible before his eyes rolled shut automatically and he released his load into her with a loud groan. As she felt his cock swell and his cum spill into her, she let herself plunge into her own orgasm, wet thighs clenching him tight, as she let out a long moan of her own and collapsed down onto his chest.

******

This time, Amber didn't lose her perception. As she came back to her senses, she was fully aware of the warmth of his body beneath her, the softening of his cock inside of her, the wetness between them, and the cool air on her back. She loved being so close to him, but her legs were sore. She raised herself up and off of him and his member fell onto his stomach with a wet plop. More fluids continued to leak from her. She was out of breath and getting chilly. She laid down in the crook of his arm and he kissed the top of her head.

"That was wonderful," he whispered. "How are you doing?"

"Still perfect. Maybe a little chilly." She snuggled up closer as he pulled another blanket over the two of them. They lay there awhile, listening to the crackle of the fire and looking up at the stars and moon.

She shifted a little and looked up at him. "How about you? Any thoughts you want to share?"

He glanced back at her. "Well, first, I think teal may now become one of my favorite colors, especially when highlighted by the radiant silver of the moon."

She giggled.

"Second, while they were meant for dinner, I'm really glad I packed some wet wipes."

She blushed.

"And third, this has been, by far, the best night of my entire life."

She smiled and held him close.