Locked In Amber Ch. 13

Story Info
A Late Night Hike and an Unexpected Discovery.
8.5k words
4.81
2.2k
1

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alkymist
Alkymist
27 Followers

Amber awoke to the sound of an owl hooting nearby. She hadn't realized she'd dozed off. From the soft sounds of his breathing, it sounded like Spencer had too. The fire was low, the reddish glow casting a much smaller radius than before. With the fire's reduction, a notable chill had crept in. The moon was now washing the entire grassy area in its silvery light from a high altitude. She glanced at her phone. "Shit! Spencer, wake up." She nudged him as she sat up, the air sending a shiver down her nearly nude body.

"Hmm?" He groaned, his eyes blinking open. "Oh, sorry, I must have dozed off." He sat up, rubbing his face. "What time is it?'

"Late. It's almost 12:30. I really, really don't want to break this up, but I have to get home." Amber slid out from under the blanket and started to collect her clothes.

Spencer got up and helped her, then grabbed his own and started to get dressed. "Okaaay... Do you have a curfew or something?" The idea of a 23-year-old having a curfew sounded odd when he said it aloud, but there was no judgment in his voice.

Amber paused, about to slide her shirt on. "Well... no. I mean, not like a specific time or anything. But you've met my dad. He has Rules." Even as she said it, it felt weird and ridiculous. She continued pulling down her shirt. "Besides, I want him to like you and if the first night he meets you, you have his little girl out all night... Well, I just don't think that will help win you any points."

Spencer nodded. "Fair point. Whatever you need." He grabbed the shovel from the cave and began throwing dirt on the fire to put it out. "Let's just move the blankets in a bit further in case there's a wind. I'll come up later and put it all away."

The two quickly got the area cleaned up well enough so as not to be a concern and were about to head back on the path. Amber turned to him. "Hey, before we go back down, I just wanted to say thank you again for the wonderful evening. Even without the wild, passionate sex outside under the moon," here she grinned, "it really was fun just hiking and spending the evening with you." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I agree," he replied as they started down the trail. "Though I have to say, I never would have guessed that the quiet girl that I like to chat with at one of my client stops would turn out to be a total sex goddess. You hide it well."

Amber held his hand as they descended. The full moon helped light the trail quite a bit and they found they wouldn't need their flashlights until they got under the heavier tree cover. "Are you saying that when I'm at the office, I'm not sexy or not attractive?" She looked up at him with a dead-serious expression.

Spencer stopped abruptly. "What? No! Sorry, no I didn't mean that at all! You're super cute, I just meant that..." He stopped mid-sentence as Amber burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry," she said, catching her breath and continuing the walk. "That was kind of mean. I know what you meant; I was just teasing."

"Oh, whew. For a second there, I thought maybe I'd hurt your..." Spencer paused, then narrowed his eyes. "You know what? You're right—that was mean. And for that, I'm of a mind to... hmmm... never go down on you again," he said with mock irritation.

"Oh, no, what have I done?" she said in a swooning Southern Belle accent. "Please, Sir, please don't threaten me with that. What ever can I do to make up for my discourteous behavior? I absolutely must have you go down on me again. I just must!"

"I do declare," he said in his own impression of a Southern gentleman while shaking his head. "Never again shall my tongue caress your lovely mound and taste the honey from your hive."

Amber threw on her best pout and stopped. "Please, please forgive me! If you don't harvest my honey, my hive shall go dry and I shall shrivel away to dust. It must have a proper, regular harvestin' to stay so sweet."

Spencer tugged her along. "Well, it is truly sweet. And it would be a shame to lose it forever. And I admit it does bring me great joy. I shall contemplate your churlish behavior. Perhaps there is some way we can agree upon to redeem your good grace."

"Oh, thank you! Thank you, noble sir! I vow to not disappoint. Why, I'd be willing to drop right here and let you pleasure yourself with me leaning against this tree if only to encourage you to continue desirin' me in the future." She stopped again, slowly leaning over, her hands against the tree trunk as she swayed her hips seductively.

Spencer stopped and admired the view. He stepped up and ran his hands down her back, down the curves of her backside, and leaned over, kissing her low back where her shirt had ridden up. His hands slid inside her thigh and came back up, pressing on her pants right over her mound. Amber looked back, bit her lip, and let out a moan.

"Yes, yes, like that. Please, let me make up for my teasing," she begged, continuing her Southern accent.

He kissed her low back again while his fingers gently pressed her mons. He then undid her belt and gently slid her pants down to her knees, his hands sliding back up the insides of her thighs and caressing her. Once again she was very wet and he gently rubbed his fingers along the slit. She let out another moan, anticipating him taking her from behind.

He leaned forward and she could hear his pants loosen. Warmth spread across her cheeks as he leaned against her and she braced herself against the tree. She felt the head of his cock replace his fingers on her slit. She pushed back, moaning again. "Yes. I am on fire! Please forgive my teasing."

He slowly entered her. Once he was all the way in, his hips pressing against her ass, he stopped. She felt terribly naughty with her pants around her ankles, bent over with her hands against the rough bark as he entered from behind. She loved it.

Spencer gently stroked in and out. She moaned again, feeling her wetness dripping down her inner thigh. My God, how can I possibly produce this much? She knew that it wouldn't take long this time.

Spencer continued his rhythm for a few more strokes and then slowly stopped, buried deep. "Does m'lady like this?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I'm so close. I don't know why, but please, please don't stop!"

He leaned in over her back and whispered, "Oh, I don't want to stop. I want to keep pinning you against this tree until you buckle."

She moaned again. It definitely won't take long!

"But," he continued, "as you yourself said, we have to get you home ASAP and I'm an honorable gentleman who keeps his word." He pulled out of her with a small squelch, pulled up his pants, and started walking back down the trail.

"Aaargh!" she wailed. She yanked up her pants, hastily buttoning them as she hurried to catch up. "Damn you Spencer!" she cried in her normal voice. "Now look who's the tease," she pouted as she caught up to him.

Spencer laughed and opened his arm to have her walk next to him as they made their way down the mountain. "I have to admit, it was difficult to stop." He kissed the top of her head. "You really are damn sexy when you want to be." She put her arm around his waist and turned on her flashlight.

A short while later, she growled again. "Mmph. I wish I hadn't done that. Now I'm so damned horny, my panties are soaked again, and every step is torture."

Spencer stopped and looked down at her with a smile. "Well, there's nothing to say we can't take this hike again and fulfill whatever fantasies my hidden goddess desires. I give you my word." He winked at her and that was good enough for her.

******

The pool lights were still on when they came to the house, but everything else was dark. The glow on the rocks was gorgeous. Amber made a mental note to add sex by the pool at night to her To-Do list. As they passed the pool loungers and made their way up the stairs, Amber spotted two sets of swimsuits haphazardly thrown aside and smiled, wondering where the two lithe, nude bodies were curled up together.

"You know what, Spencer?"

"No, but I know his brother, Who."

"What?"

"No. Who."

"Who what?"

"No, just Who."

"Who who?"

"You sound like an owl." He smirked.

"Oh my god. You are such a nut," she laughed as she caught on.

"What did you want to tell me?" he asked as he opened his car door for her.

She stepped in. "Thank you. Get in and I'll tell you."

Once he was in and had started down the driveway, she turned to him. "Okay, so you know as we were walking past the pool, I had a realization. Obviously, the pool has a bit of a bad history for me." She could sense him tense up a bit, so she put her hand on his.

"But what I realized just now was that this entire evening, not once did a single thought cross my mind about the crap from my past." She could feel his tension release. "Not once did I feel nervous or afraid. I just felt like me. Actually, even better. Like a better me. The me I could be. Despite sounding like Dr. Seuss, does that make sense?"

"Yeah. That's awesome! I'm glad to hear it."

"Thanks. And I noticed that you didn't hesitate or worry at all either."

"Well, you did straddle my lap and seductively insist. I think that helped get the message through."

******

Amber turned the key in her lock as quietly as she could, a sense of dread mixing in with the pure joy in her heart. Hopefully, Dad was tired and went to bed early and he doesn't know I'm not here until the middle of the night. And why do I need to be so concerned? This shouldn't be this way. As the door clicked open, she turned to Spencer who had followed her up to the porch. A gentle chime drifted across the lawn announcing the car door was open. "You don't have to walk me all the way to the door, you know."

"I know. It's the 21st Century and all, but it just feels right. Besides, what if there's a burglar?"

"You're sweet. I think I'll be alright." She kissed him, her lips lingering a moment before she looked him in the eye. "Thanks again for a magical evening."

"Any time."

Amber closed the door behind her and heard Spencer's footsteps receding down the walk as she slipped off her shoes. She watched him through the side window as he backed out and drove away, turning his headlights on as he entered the street. No, the only thing I have to fear is facing my own father as a grown adult doing my own thing. The house was dark and silent, so she knew he had gone to bed. At least I don't have to worry about it until morning.

She turned around and moved to the living room. The blanket was lying haphazardly on the couch, so she decided to fold it and put it across the back of the cushions where it belonged. Somewhat focused, she heard a creak behind her and glanced over her shoulder. A shadow moved near the stairway. Whoever it was, the figure was too short to be her father. Oh, fuck! There is a burglar! She retreated around the couch, her heart hammering. Curling her fingers into a fist, she glanced around to see what she could grab.

"Sorry, Amber," called a soft voice, the shadow moving away from the stairs. As it came into the beam of light cast by a street lamp, a familiar face appeared.

"Mrs. Carlucci?" Amber whispered in shock.

******

Sophia Carlucci shrugged. "Well, this is awkward. I had hoped to leave earlier and avoid causing you any embarrassment."

Amber just stared. First, she looked at Sophia, then looked up at the ceiling in the direction of her father's bedroom, then back at the woman quietly standing in front of her. "Are you...? Did you...? How long..." She couldn't finish a sentence.

Sophia gestured towards the couch. Amber came back around and sat down. "It is late," said the older woman, breaking the ice, "but given the circumstances, I think we should talk for a few minutes if you'd like. Are you upset?"

Amber realized the predicament and concern. "Um... upset? No. I'm just, uh, sorry, I'm just surprised."

"I am sorry for frightening you."

"Oh, that. Yeah, well, Spencer had jokingly said he would protect me from burglars. You just startled me is all. But back to you... Umm..., how long have you and Dad been... uh..." Sleeping together? Boning? Making love? Fucking? God this is awkward to think about!

Sophia could sense the discomfort. "Tonight was the first night."

"You too?" Amber blurted out. Realizing what she just said, she began stuttering, "I mean... I... We... Ahh, hell."

Sophia just laughed her light, sparkling laugh. "I am happy for you. He seems to be a wonderful young man."

"Yeah, he is. We went for a hike to look at the moon and stars and it just kind of... happened. It just felt right." Why am I telling her this? And right now? And why is she so easy to talk to?

"Under the moon?" Sophia inquired.

"Yeah." Amber blushed deeply.

"How romantic. Invigorating, is it not?" Sophia said with a twinkle in her eye.

To her surprise, Amber's embarrassment seemed to wane. "Yes! I just felt so free and empowered and it was so... intense."

"That is lovely to hear." Sophia wore a genuinely sweet smile.

"But why am I talking about me? I mean... you... and Dad. Sorry, I'm not mad, but it's a lot to process. What happened?"

"After you two left, he was grumbling about you and Spencer. We had dinner and I talked him down. He loves you very much but feels he must protect you. We talked about it quite a bit. Eventually, I got him off of that topic.

"As for us, we had a lovely evening. I got him to go on a walk with me since the night was so gorgeous. Afterward, I had decided that enough was enough and... Well, a proper lady doesn't kiss and tell." She smiled deviously. "I do apologize for you finding out this way though. At my age, sneaking out like I'm a teenager seems silly, but I was concerned about an awkward meeting in the morning." She smiled at the irony and Amber laughed. "Well, regardless, I intended to have us discuss it with you at a more opportune time."

Amber nodded. "Thanks. I appreciate that. And while I admit that it's kind of weird to think about Dad dating someone, I'm glad you are. It should have started long ago."

Sophia smiled. "Thank you. I agree." She stood up. "Now, we really must get off to bed."

Amber escorted her to the door. "Do you need a ride? I could grab my keys."

"Oh, thank you, but no. It is only a few blocks and the night air will be refreshing. As you know, there is a full moon." She winked. "I shall be fine. See you soon, Amber."

Amber watched her leave the property and gave a short wave before closing the door. What a night, she thought as she made her way to her bathroom to clean up for bed.

Later, as she lay in the sheets in the deep of night, Amber replayed the evening in her mind. Her eyes half-closed as she thought about leaning against the tree, she slid her fingers down between her legs and fantasized about how she wished that little scene had gone. It didn't take her long to climax, quietly grunting into her pillow. She fell asleep with her hand between her legs and a smile on her face.

******

"Amber! Breakfast in ten!" A knocking at the door accompanied the rumble of her father's voice. She groaned and lay there with her arm on her forehead trying to clear the mental fog. And now I pay the price with the sleep deprivation hangover. As she sat up, she glanced at the clock. It was nearly 8:00. That meant her father had probably been up for two hours. She finally got her feet under her and went to wash up and throw some clothes on.

As she made her way downstairs putting her hair up in a ponytail, the smell of bacon permeated the air. It made her stomach growl. Yet despite her hunger, Amber started to have a feeling of dread come over her. She realized it was because she was unsure of how her father was going to react. He certainly hadn't been too happy last night. She stepped quietly into the kitchen. He was busy scrambling eggs and looked up when he spotted her. "Mornin'. You're up late. I've already gone for a jog. You feeling okay?"

She went over to the coffee maker and poured herself a mug. He doesn't seem mad. "Yeah. Up late, so I'm just tired."

"Mmm," her father said noncommittally. He served up a plate of eggs and placed some bacon on it. "Here you go."

"Thanks," she said, taking the plate and grabbing some forks for them both. "Uh, how was your evening?" She wondered if it sounded as awkward to him as it did to her.

Her father was quiet for a moment as he sat down. "Fine."

"That's it?" she asked, teasingly. "Just 'fine'? Not 'great' or 'wonderful' or even 'terrible'? Spending an evening with Sophia is just plain ol' vanilla 'fine'?" She watched him closely, wondering if he'd give anything away.

He glanced up. "It was... nice. We, uh, we went for a walk after dinner. Chatted quite a bit. Had a nice evening." He cleared his throat lightly. "And, uh, what about you and... your friend? Did you enjoy the evening?" The words sounded forced.

"He has a name, Dad. It's Spencer."

"I know. He introduced himself."

Amber's first instinct was to just drop the topic. But as she contemplated that while chewing her eggs, it felt sour and cowardly. Be the me that I could be. It took more mental effort than she wanted, but she spoke up. "And he's not just a friend. We are dating. And last night we went for a hike on his property and stayed up late to watch the moon. It was romantic and wonderful." There, I said it. She could feel her pulse elevate.

A frown briefly flashed across her father's face. He took a breath and it looked like he was trying to refrain from saying something. Instead, he asked, "So, this Spencer... he's your... boyfriend now?"

"Yes, he is. It's not so hard to say." Amber was getting annoyed and her voice had an edge to it. "You sound like you're choking on the word."

Her father frowned again, a dark look in his eye. "There's no reason to get uppity," he scolded. "I'm not sure I like the boy, but I'm trying to show an interest."

Maybe it was the lack of sleep or maybe it was her father's stubbornness, but Amber's annoyance deepened, pushing her nervousness aside. Her voice began to rise. "He's not a 'boy', Dad, he's an adult. And yes, we are dating, and yes, we stayed out late last night. And you say you're trying to show an interest, but all you've done is judge him without even knowing him. It's like you don't want me to date at all!" Her volume had increased significantly.

"NOW THAT'S NOT TRUE!" he yelled, his eggs forgotten. "I just know how bad many guys are and I don't want you rushing into things. You went out with this kid—and yes, to me he's just a kid—in the woods in the middle of the night? How did you know he didn't have ulterior motives?"

Amber abruptly stood up, throwing her hands in the air. "OH, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Don't you have any faith in me? Do you think I'm just going to naively waltz off with some sketchy guy in the woods? Do you really think I'm that DUMB?"

Her father quickly stood up as well and pounded his fist on the table. The dishes rattled from the impact. "I never said you were dumb! But sometimes it's easy to get confused! Sometimes we think we know what's going on and we don't. Sometimes, someone comes along who sweet talks you into doing something you don't intend to do."

Her father's words stung far worse than he could have known. They were like a punch to the gut because they reminded her of how naive she had been at one point in her life and had fallen victim to those very risks with Todd. She'd never told her father about what happened with Todd, and the reminder made her feel sick. But Spencer was nothing like Todd and it only served to fire her up even more. She wasn't going to back down. "Spencer didn't sweet talk me into anything," she yelled. "I knew completely what I was doing when I seduced him and we made love under the moon!"

Alkymist
Alkymist
27 Followers