Locked In Amber Ch. 14

Story Info
The Sleepover.
9k words
5
4.7k
5

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alkymist
Alkymist
27 Followers

"So, I'm all amped up and really don't want to go home and just putter around. Do you two want to come over for a bit? Or did you have plans?" Kat looked between Amber and Spencer. They had all chipped in and made short work of the dishes. Ed and Sophia hadn't yet returned from their walk.

Amber and Spencer looked at each other. "No. Oddly enough, we didn't have anything planned," Amber replied.

"Sounds good to me," Spencer chipped in.

The friends quickly gathered their things and started to head out. Amber paused to write a quick note.

 

Dad ‑ 

We decided to go to Kat's house. Everyone said thanks for dinner. Enjoy your evening together. I'll probably be late getting home.

- Amber

Amber placed the card on the counter where he would be sure to see it, paused for a moment, and then picked it back up to add a postscript:

 

PS: I won't be offended if she stays over.

******

"Spencer, welcome to my humble abode. Please, make yourself at home. Amber, you've been here plenty, so you can show him where everything is. I want to give Aaron a quick call." Kat pulled out her phone and headed toward the back bedroom. They could hear her start talking before she closed the door for privacy.

Spencer looked around the living room as he took off his jacket. The space was tidy, with a large, comfortable-looking couch separating the entryway from the room itself. An easy chair sat opposite in the corner with a coffee table in between. Numerous houseplants adorned the room as well as several picture frames depicting Aaron and Katelyn in various locales. In most, they looked to be hiking, though one depicted Katelyn wearing a martial arts gi, a blue belt wrapped around her waist. A set of shelving cubbies in the corner held several board game boxes, all neatly lined up. Several boardgame and action figures were artfully placed in a mock battle spanning the entire unit.

"Here, let me take your jacket," Amber said, pulling it from his hand. "Kitchen's through there," she continued, hanging the jackets up in the nearby coat closet. "And the bathroom is the first door on the left down the hall. There's also a guest bedroom and another room they use as an office back around the corner."

As Spencer stepped around the couch, Amber followed him. She waited until he was settled and laid down next to him laying her head on his lap. He looked down and smiled, stroking her hair. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his fingers on her scalp. Several moments ticked by before he quietly said, "Well, I'd say the evening went well."

"I agree," Amber murmured. "This feels great, by the way.  And you and Dad seemed to make a course correction."

"Yeah, we did. We ended up talking shop about some of the equipment he works with. I need to check on a couple of things, but I think I might have a solution for one of his monitoring problems at the remote labs."

Amber opened her eyes and glanced up. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. It depends on a couple of factors, but I think it'll work. Worth a check at least." Spencer looked around the living room again. "I didn't know that Kat and Aaron were into hobby board gaming."

Amber turned her head to look at the shelving unit. "Yeah. It's a lot of fun. Though we don't get to play as much as we used to."

"We should definitely get together some time. You saw my collection at the house. I don't get to play nearly as often as I like either. Some of that is time, but it's mostly that life happened and I don't have a game group anymore. Seems like everyone moved away or had other priorities start to pop up."

Amber closed her eyes again. "Yeah, Aaron and Kat would like that. You know what I would like?"

"What?"

"Well, to begin with, start running your fingers through my hair again. You stopped when you saw the meeples. I'm not the jealous type, but we are too early in our relationship for there to be ultimatums between chits and tits."

Spencer barked a laugh and started stroking her hair again. "No worries, no chit could ever compete with your wit. And as to your beautiful breasts... well, they will always have my attention." Amber chuckled and then snuggled in as his other hand strayed down to lazily brush along her breast.

"I don't want to assume," Kat called out from the hallway behind them, "but with Spencer sitting on the couch and Amber down out of sight, from my perspective... well, a girl wonders. If you need some privacy, just let me know."

"We're all good," Amber called out. Spencer gave her a thumbs up without looking back.

"Oh well, one could have hoped," she teased. She padded the rest of the way down the hallway and plopped down in the easy chair, curling her bare legs up under her. She had changed into some sweat shorts and an old t-shirt. "Hope you don't mind, but I had to change—my other clothes smelled like barbeque smoke." She looked over at her best friend lying with her head in Spencer's lap as he lazily ran his fingers through her hair, a content expression on her face. "So," she said in a British accent, "What would you little maniacs like to do first?"

Both Amber and Spencer glanced up. Amber spoke up first. "Well, the proper answer to that is to shower together, but sheesh, Kat, don't you think that's a bit forward?" She started grinning.

Katelyn winked and grinned back, and then, glancing at Spencer, started laughing so hard she snorted. Amber twisted her head and looked up at him. He wore an expression of utter confusion with more than a hint of shock. "Weird Science?" she probed. 

When he still looked perplexed, she went on. "John Hughes 80's movie? Two nerdy guys decide to make a perfect woman on their computer?"

"Ahh, okay," Spencer laughed with a look of relief. "Haven't seen it. You had me totally confused there. I was wondering why you were talking about showering together out of the blue. It's all good now."

"You'd like it. Right up your alley. It's so bad that it's good. Kat's aunt gave the DVD to us to watch during a sleepover years ago and it became one of those things. We're pretty sure she never watched or knew anything about it. She just knew I liked science. Given the content, that just made it all the more hilarious." The two women filled him in on the basic premise, throwing out a few movie quotes, which then led to the three of them quoting other movies and quizzing one another with various movie trivia.  

After a while, Kat stood up. "Hey, I'm going to make some hot cocoa. Anyone else up for a mug?" she asked as she started walking towards the kitchen. As her bare thigh passed by at Amber's eye level, Amber found her eyes tracking up their length. Damn her legs look good! How can someone look so sexy in a pair of sweat shorts? Her calves are amazing. And the curve of her—Wait, why am I even thinking about this! It's Kat! And I'm here with Spencer. Well, fuck, look who's in a mood again. She could feel that familiar tingle starting in.

"Amber?"

She realized Spencer had said something to her and turned her head to look back up at him. "Sorry, what did you say?"

He was looking down at her. "Kat had asked if you wanted some hot chocolate. You were kind of zoned out."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." She raised her voice and called into the kitchen, "Sure, Kat. I'd love some." She could hear her friend pouring something into a pot.

"You know," Spencer whispered, "you've got to stop doing that."

Amber felt a sudden pang of embarrassment. Oh, God, did he see me checking her out? "Uh, stop what?" she asked, cautiously.

"Twisting your head around in my lap. It's driving me nuts."

Amber realized what he was saying and where her head was placed. A wicked thought came over her. "What, this?" She slid her cheek around in small circles on his groin area. She could feel a stiffness growing there."

"Yes, that!" he hissed quietly.

"Why, Spencer," she whispered in a sultry tone, "are you up for more than just a mug of chocolate?" She reached up and started sliding her hand up the leg of his slacks. Through the fabric, she could feel his inner thigh muscles tense at the touch.

Spencer glanced back over his shoulder, but Kat was out of sight around the corner. They could hear mugs clinking and other kitchen noises. "Jesus, Amber, your voice is like silk."

She noticed he hadn't disapproved and continued to slide her fingers along. As she reached his crotch, she could feel the bulge and heard his breath catch. She slid her fingers up along the zipper. He exhaled sharply. "You know," she purred, raising her eyebrows, "she's making it the proper way on the stovetop, we have a few minutes." She then reached up and undid his button before slowly sliding down the zipper, trying to keep the sound to a minimum.

He glanced back again before looking down at her. She could feel his pulse twitching on his cock through his underwear—it was beating rapidly. "You are so damn sexy, you're dangerous," he muttered.

She answered him with a squeeze of his cock. She rotated her body around and kissed his belly right above the waistband of his pants. She continued kissing down and planted a nice warm kiss right on the tip through his underwear. There was a small wet spot developing. He leaned his head back on the couch and sighed.

Amber took that as a sign. She peeled back the waistband and was greeted with the head of his cock. She gently rubbed the underside of the head and was greeted with another drop of pre-cum. Rubbing it gently with her thumb, she felt his whole body tense as he tried to stifle another moan.

She slowly began to stroke him. She loved the feeling of his firm skin sliding across her palm. She squeezed a bit harder on the upstroke, and another drop of precum leaked out. She glanced up at him and he was looking down at her, his look a mixture of hunger and nervousness. She stuck out her tongue and touched the tip to the drop. It was sweet. As much as Amber wanted to prolong the pleasure, she also knew they only had a few minutes. She closed her lips around the head and swirled the precum around with her tongue. Mmm, this tastes delicious!

She gently applied some suction and lowered her head down, sliding her tongue around the cock as she did so. She could hear him try to stifle a moan and looked back up again. His eyes were half-closed.

"Do either of you want me to add peppermint?" Kat called from the kitchen. "I'd be happy to make some, but it'll add a few minutes. I need to crush up some candy canes."

Amber slider her lips up around the head and sucked hard before pulling it out of her mouth. "Sure. Take your time. We aren't in a hurry."

Spencer had to clear his throat. "Ahh, sure."

"Okay." The sound of crunching came from the kitchen.

Amber started sliding her hand up and down using the lubrication of her saliva mixed with more precum. God, he gets wet, she thought. Guess we're a good match. She squeezed and twisted as she worked it with her hand. As new lubrication would appear, she would work it in with her palm and twist it around his shaft. She could hear Spencer's breath changing, becoming shorter. 

"I'm not going to last long," he rasped, trying to keep quiet.

"Good. That's the point," she replied. She leaned up and kissed him on the lips, her hand still stroking him. "This isn't the time to hold back. We can do that later." She moved her head back down and slid the head back between her lips. The soft texture of the head sliding in and out was making her wet too.

Amber felt Spencer's body start to stiffen up and that's when she realized her short-sightedness. In her hurry to take him over the edge, she hadn't thought about what to do with it when he got there. Her few previous experiences had always been in her hand or on her partner's stomach. Once she'd let a guy come on her chest, though it hadn't been all that exciting for her, mainly because he'd been trying to act out a porno fantasy rather than care about what she wanted. Shit... I can't let him come all over his shirt, he'd be so embarrassed with Kat. Then the idea struck her. Well, never done it, don't know what to expect, but I guess I'll clean up my own mess. The idea both unnerved and thrilled her, but everything was changing of late, so why not this too.

She continued her strokes, squeezing and twisting, while her mouth worked on the head. She could feel him tensing up more and more. Finally, one of his hands grabbed her shoulder, the other the arm of the couch as his pelvis bucked. Amber kept her lips wrapped around his cock, trying to time her strokes as he came. As the warm fluid squirted into her mouth, it slightly startled her and she almost choked but managed to swallow without ruining the moment. She continued to milk the shaft with her hand as the flow quickly slowed down. Hmm... saltier. The precum was sweet. This... is different. Exciting though. Definitely worth trying again.

She gently let go of the shaft and continued to clean his cock with her mouth and tongue. When she glanced up, he was resting his head back, his eyes closed. She could see his pulse in his neck. He opened his eyes as she gently replaced his underwear and zipped his pants. She quickly flashed her eyebrows up and back, smiling at him as she sat up. "That was fun," she whispered.

He was about to answer when Kat walked in carrying a tray with three steaming mugs. The smell of chocolate permeated the air. She set the tray down on the coffee table in front of them and took her own mug to her chair. "So, what were you two up to while I was in there? You haven't moved a bit."

"Uh, nothing," Spencer blurted out at the same time Amber said, "Just passing time."

Katelyn glanced back and forth between them. "Oookaaay," she said. "Well, here's the cocoa. Careful, it's hot."

As Spencer leaned forward to grab the mugs, Kat shot Amber a raised eyebrow and subtly nodded towards Spencer. Amber flashed her eyebrows and smirked, her tongue darting out to lick the corner of her mouth.

Spencer handed Amber a mug and then took a sip, oblivious to the near-telepathic exchange going on between the two women. "Oh, wow! This is fantastic!"

Kat's eyes widened and she quickly threw a quick grin at Amber before returning to a straight face as Spencer looked over at her. "Thanks. It's so much better when you use quality chocolate and make it from scratch."

"You should try one of her hot chocolate bombs," Amber recommended. "She makes them during the holidays. They're beautiful." She took a long sip. "Mmm, creamy. Just what I needed. Goes down so smooth."

Spencer coughed as he was drinking, which induced more coughing. He covered his mouth with his hand.

"You okay?" Kat asked. "Need anything?"

Spencer shook his head as he leaned forward and grabbed a napkin from the tray. "No, sorry. Just, ahh, just went down the wrong pipe." He glanced over at Amber, but she had put on an innocent expression.

Kat was about to comment about how going down pipes isn't always a bad thing but changed her mind at the last second. She had only just met him a few nights ago and she didn't want to completely embarrass him. Given how close he and Amber were becoming, she figured it wouldn't be long before that friendly comfort would settle in and he'd be fair game.

"So, back to my original question... what shall we do?" she asked.

Amber looked at Spencer and then back at her friend. "Well, Spence likes board games as well. Perhaps we could play something fairly light and just chat some more."

When Spencer agreed, the three discussed what to play and eventually decided on Innovation. Given the game's space requirements, they moved to the dining room table and settled in. Katelyn began setting up the cards as Spencer read a quick overview of the rules to make sure everyone remembered how to play.

As the game progressed, they chatted about various topics. Amber was happy to see Spencer and Kat getting along well. She frequently reached out under the table and held his hand or would slide her leg along his. Each time, he would glance over and smile.

"So, Spencer, I have a question for you. After you hand me your highest point card, that is." Katelyn said with a smirk as she played out her cards. "So much for your lead."

"That's one of the things I love about this game... your placement can go from high to low so quickly," Spencer groaned, begrudgingly handing over the card. "What did you want to know?"

Katelyn took the card and put it in her stack. "Well, you do computer programing and such. I was wondering if you can make phone apps too."

Amber glanced over at her curiously. At the same time, Spencer said, "Yeah, I have some experience. Why do you ask?"

"Well, Aaron and I had an idea for an app, but we have no idea how to make one. I hope this doesn't embarrass you, but it's more of an adult subject matter."

Spencer paused and looked up. "Oh, okay. That's fine. What is it?"

Amber perked up too and looked over at Kat curiously, her turn forgotten.

"Well, we were thinking that it would be cool if there were an app that had different sex-related games. But more than that. I mean, there are some out there of varying quality, but we were thinking something high quality, with lots of good content, but also sex-positive without being trashy. And educational too."

"That sounds like fun," Amber remarked. "But there's nothing out there like that?" Spencer nodded in agreement.

Kat made a half shrug. "There are different apps that meet different parts of those criteria, but they generally seem to fail in one way or another. There's a lot of dumb, trashy stuff. And there are some with good content, but they are also very much focused on husband-wife interactions. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's rather limiting. Make sense?"

Spencer nodded. "I think I see what you're saying." He looked over at Amber. "Hmm, that could be interesting. We'd need to figure out content before doing much in the way of programming. Sounds like you want something like those latter apps, but more open to people in different types of relationships. Name some games or other content you'd like to see."

Kat relaxed a little. "Well, we were thinking about something with games that can be both fun and good for opening communication. So it would be useful for couples who are already serious with each other, but also for people in a new relationship to learn about each other. Well, couples in a serious relationship could potentially benefit from that too. Something like Truth or Dare, but it could be more oriented towards actually fostering communication rather than just crazy 'run outside naked' type stuff."

As Spencer picked up his phone to take some notes, Amber jumped in. "Oh, and you could maybe have a section for sex positions or at least a link to a good source. Hmm, and maybe something health-related?"

"Exactly!" Kat exclaimed.

Spencer nodded and typed a bit more. He then looked up and asked, "Were you looking to limit it to just couples? I know you mentioned not wanting to limit it to husband/wife, but you said 'couples' just now. I only ask because if you're programming a game and want to have the potential for additional players, that requires different code than just limiting it to two."

"Oh, good point," Katelyn responded. "No, I suppose if we were wanting to be more open with it, then we'd have to consider multi-partner relationships."

"Or like a double-date," Amber joked.

Spencer typed some more. "Those would have to be some very comfortable couples," he said, looking up with a grin. The girls chuckled. "Okay, so, Katelyn, you mentioned some apps that you liked. What are they? I'd like to get an idea of what you're looking for."

Alkymist
Alkymist
27 Followers