Locked In Amber Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spencer looked over and admired the view. "Yeah, about what?"

"You suggested watching a movie or something. I know it's getting late, but I vote for 'or something'." She trailed her free left hand up and down the fabric covering her chest.

Spencer grinned and climbed onto the bed, leaning down to kiss her. His lips were minty. "There's probably nothing nearly as good on anyway," he whispered in her ear and then ran the tip of his tongue along her earlobe. Amber shivered and let out a soft moan. 

"Definitely not," she whispered breathlessly back.

He continued to plant soft kisses along her temple and down her jaw line. When he reached her lips, she kissed him hungrily back, her teeth grazing the front of his lips before darting her tongue in. They continued kissing one another, lips grazing and pulling, their hands sliding along each other's back. As they parted to catch their breath, Spencer leaned over and brushed his lips across the satin fabric laying across her erect nipple. The heat mixed with the texture of the fabric sent a jolt through Amber's stomach and she let out a moan. "Oh, God, that feels so sensual." Spencer answered by doing the same thing to the other breast and she was rewarded with another burst of endorphins.

As she lay her head back on the pillow, he moved and continued kissing down her stomach. The fabric sliding across her skin was driving her wild. The transition from his lips on the satin to his lips on her bare stomach was delicious, especially since her movements were still causing the fabric to slide across her breasts and upper body. "I was thinking," he said between nuzzles at her belly button, "that today at Kat's was totally unexpected and insanely hot." More kisses, more nuzzling.

Amber smiled, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensations he was providing. "I'd never done that," she murmured. "It was fun." As his body was now nearly pointing in the opposite direction as hers, she ran her hands along his hips and came around the front. His cock was pushing the fabric out. She squeezed it and it was his turn to moan. "Let's get you out of these," she requested.

"As you request." Spencer sat up and slid the fabric off, catching his underwear as well in one quick motion. He lay back down beside her completely nude and returned to his nuzzling and kissing her stomach. He was sliding his hand along her lower body and down her hips. He then adjusted a bit further and kissed down the edge of her panties, laying a firm nuzzle right on her mons. Amber could feel herself leaking onto the fabric as she moaned again and grabbed the back of his thighs.

"I would like to return the favor. Just sit back and enjoy," he said and licked, long and slow against the front of her panties. His tongue was flat and firm and he slowly went from the lace at the edge, down the satin at the front, and finally ending near her perineum. "However, these are in the way." To emphasize the point, he gently grabbed the fabric with his teeth and pulled, letting go with a small snap.

Amber lifted her hips, reached down, and slid them off.  "As you request," she replied with a smile. She pushed herself up on her right hand so she could look down at him. She adjusted so that she was laying on her right side with the leg extended. Her left was bent, the knee pointed to the timbers above. Spencer was laying there on his right side, his left hand stroking her thigh as he looked at her mons hungrily. He glanced up and smiled back. He then leaned in and repeated his long, slow, firm lick, this time without the fabric in the way. The warm, wet pressure against her slit made her abs clench and she grabbed his ass firmly as she groaned.

Amber closed her eyes and lay her head on his hip, her breath quickening. Spencer slid his head down a bit further and rested it on her inner thigh. His left hand continued caressing her hip but was firmly making its way to grip her ass cheek as his tongue continued its ministrations. He was using the point now to firmly trace her labia and tease her clit. Amber knew she wasn't going to last long.

As she lay there enjoying the feeling, her attention was slightly diverted by the sensation of a drop of moisture on her wrist. She opened her eyes to see his cock just inches from her face, a heavy string of precum leaking out of the tip and onto her arm. I know he wants to just return the favor, but it tasted so good! Amber adjusted her angle and collected the string of precum, swirling her tongue around the tip of his penis. Spencer moaned, clenched up, and she was rewarded with another large drop at the head. She opened her lips and took him into her mouth, sucking the sweet liquid onto her tongue. She heard him mutter, "Oh, God!" as he paused briefly, his fingers pressing firmly into the flesh of her ass cheeks.

But once he was over the initial surprise, he began licking her again, his tongue fervent. Her clit was fully engaged and he was spending just the right amount of time on it, enough to feel amazing, but with enough downtime to not become overwhelming. In those moments, he would alternate between taking her labia between his lips and licking along her slit. She could feel her orgasm brewing quickly. She continued to slide his cock between her lips as best she could. The angle was slightly awkward and she didn't have a lot of maneuverability in her head, but, on the other hand, the direction he was pointing allowed her easier access to slide into her mouth. She opted to just focus on working it with her tongue and enjoying the delicious reward. I hope I taste as good to him as he does to me!

As if he had read her mind, Spencer moaned again, pulling his mouth away just long enough to say, "Amber, you taste so damn good! I swear I could eat you every day!" As his tongue once again found her clit, Amber let out a long moan on his cock as her body clenched, her hands pulling him to her in a steely grasp. As the first wave receded, she barely had time to relax her body and let his cock go with a wet plop before she was nearly doubled-over again, the second wave of pleasure cascading across her body and rebounding around her brain. He hadn't quite stopped his licks but was now mixing in subtle kisses as the waves gently subsided with each subsequent pass through her nervous system. Eventually, they just lay there, both breathing heavily.

"Oh my god, that felt so good!" she expressed, finally catching her breath as he sat up and rotated so that his head was back up on the pillow. "You're welcome to eat me out every day." 

Spencer smiled. "Well, maybe we'll keep that in mind. And you! Oh, God, when you started to sixty-nine me!" He rolled his eyes. "It felt amazing. I've never done that before."

"Me neither," she replied, pulling him in for a quick kiss. She could taste a tanginess on his lips that wasn't there earlier.

"I wasn't expecting it though. I mean, you didn't have to. I was perfectly content to just eat you out."

"I know," she replied, simply. "I wanted to. And..." Here she paused to collect her thoughts and looked deeply into his eyes. "That's one thing about you... I know, like deep in my heart know, that I don't have to do anything like that with you and you are still happy with me. What we do together... it's because we both just want to do them. No obligation. I hope that makes sense." 

Spencer nodded and leaned in to embrace her. "Yeah, it does. And that means a lot to me because it tells me you understand my intentions and... aren't letting the past get in the way of your future." She held him close, the warmth of their skin matching how they felt about each other, and he was just content to hold her back.

Eventually, she released him and leaned back. "But what about you?"

Spencer looked down at her, his head propped on his hand. "What about me?"

Amber reached down and ran her fingertips along his shaft. He had started to go soft during their embrace. "Well, it's not nice to get you all riled up with no release."

"It's okay. I'll be fine. You took care of me earlier this evening." His shaft was starting to firm up again.

"Oh, I know," she said with a wink. "But I want this too." She slid down and moved between his legs. She looked up his body at him as she squeezed the shaft and licked the drop of precum. "I want this too because it makes you feel good and because I really like the taste of these rewarding little drops." She slowly sucked the head in and maintained eye contact. She held the suction and swirled the head with her tongue twice before letting the whole thing go with a slight pop. She grinned when he groaned and then began to suck him in further, alternating between squeezing and releasing, but keeping the head within her mouth at all times. She held her fingers in a ring at the base with one hand and ran her fingernails over his testicles with the other.

"Oh, I'm not going to last long," he groaned, arching his back slightly.

Amber hummed her contentment as she slowly slid him in and out, sometimes applying suction, other times swirling her wet tongue against the perineum at the head of his cock. He was right—it didn't take long before he was clenching up, a long moan from deep within his chest. This time, she was ready for it and used her hand to help ease his load as he came in her mouth. She gently swallowed, much happier with her technique. Practice WILL make perfect!

Once Spencer had returned to a normal state, she gave him one last gentle lick and slid up to lay next to him. He leaned over and kissed her, then she turned her back to him, snuggled in, and he wrapped his arm around her. "G'night," he whispered in her ear.

"Goodnight," she whispered back. As she watched the candlelight dance across the ceiling, she felt his body gently melt into slumber beside her. She too was tired, but all of the sensations of something new occupied her mind. Sleeping in a new place. Being in a new relationship. The pressure of a warm body against her back and an arm wrapped around her. The physical sensations were new, but so was something else. It was about the time she too slipped into the twilight of sleep that she realized what it was—serenity.