Locked in the Trunk

Story Info
Jake finds an unexpected upside to being locked in a trunk.
5k words
4.55
9.6k
12
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake finished going to the bathroom and washed his hands. In the next room, the main room of the hotel room he was staying in, he could hear Becky fiddling with the TV.

Becky had been hanging around at the bar in the hotel Jake was staying at, and after a couple of nights of persuasion, he had talked her up to his room. She was a cutie. Skinny has heck, but not so much so that she looked sick. Dark brown hair, and dark skin, and about as tall as he was. Just his type.

He pulled out a black case, opened it and withdrew a special injector. Ever since his auto accident a couple years ago he found it difficult to get an erection, but he still had feeling in his junk, he just had that one issue. So he took these shots his doctor gave him a prescription for called TriMix.

"What are you doing in there, Jake? Are you coming to bed?" She said, calling to him from the other side of the door.

He looked up, "Yeah... just finishing up."

He pressed the injector to the side of his penis and pressed the button. A quick moment of pain and he was done. Shortly he would have an erection that would allow him a couple of hours of fun. He wiped the small drop of blood that was at the injection site, then looked at himself in the mirror.

He was in good shape, and while he had issues with he dick getting hard, he was happy with it. He figured he might be about six inches while soft, and had never measured himself hard, so he was not sure.

He could feel the pressure and tightness building up in his dick, and turned to the door, opened it and saw Becky lying in bed, still dressed. There were also a couple other people in the room, men.

He started to say something to the man that was walking toward him, but the words never left his lips. He felt a sharp pain on the back of his head and the lights went out

.

Jake was having strange dreams. Dreams of being in a bus with a bunch of people. It was hot and he was sweating, and the people were all packed in like sardines. Then he was having another dream where people, or someone, was yelling at him. They were all looking at him and yelling. What was it they were saying?

"Wake up!"

Jake woke up with a start, it was dark and he was cramped. He could hear a car's engine and smelled a slight scent of gasoline. He tried to think of where he was, how he got there and why he was there when someone spoke to him.

"Wake up!" The voice said. It was a woman and he appeared to be pressed against her.

Jake shook his head to clear the fog, "Becky?"

There was a snort, "I am not Becky, my name is Frances, and who are you?"

His mind was a blur. Who was Frances, why was she here, and where was here? Finally he responded, "Uh, I'm Jake. Where are we?"

There was a sigh, "We are in the trunk of a car and have been for the last thirty minutes, and what the hell is that pressed up against my ass?"

Suddenly things started coming back to him, he had been getting reading to fuck that girl from the bar and there were men in his room, and... things went black after that. She must have set him up. Then he remembered the trimix. His dick was hard and pressed up against whoever this was in the car with him.

"Hello? Are you still there?" She was acting like a real bitch to him and he did not even know her or how he got here.

He grunted and shifted a little, he felt he dick shift, it was pressed against her and him, rubbing up against her back and it felt like his balls were pressed into the crack of her ass. To make things worse, they were both sweating, making everything slippery.

She stiffened and gasped, "Jesus H. Christ... Please tell me that is not your dick! Get that thing away from me."

He took a deep breath, cleared his throat, and spoke. "Listen... Frances, was it? I really do not have much room to move around here." He shifted again and felt his dick sliding easily with the combination of hers and his sweat. His hands were tied behind his back, and based on what he could feel, it looked like her hands were tied in front of her.

"Stop moving around so much, I can feel it slipping around back there." She barked at him.

Jake grated his teeth, this was pissing him off, both the situation they were in and the way this woman was acting. "I have a cramp and I am trying to adjust."

He pulled back with his hips and shifted his right leg, then felt his dick shift and slide down. And just like that it was between her legs and poking through them. If someone had been standing in front, they would have thought that Frances had just grown a dick.

Again he felt her body stiffen then he felt something touching the tip and part of the shaft of his painfully erect dick. As she touched it and felt around it she gasped.

"Is that... Is that your... penis?" She shifted as though she were trying to get away from it, but only ended up rubbing herself on him, stimulating him more.

He tried to think of things that would calm him down. He knew the erection would not go away for some time, though having been unconscious for some time, he did not know how much longer it would last. So all he could do was lie perfectly still and breathe.

The problem was that in their position, she could not move her hands away, so the head and upper part of the shaft of his dick was, unfortunately, in her hands. He could feel her fingers and palm around the head and shaft of his dick. Also, the car was not on a completely, perfectly, paved road. Every bump and curve was a new stimulation.

And even when the road was smooth, he could feel himself throbbing with the beating of his heart and he could swear that she was occasionally, intentionally, wiggling her fingers.

She broke the silence after some time, "Is it going to go away sometime?"

"What do you mean?"

She grunted angrily, "Your hard on, your erection? Why is it still there?" She spat out a puff of air, "This is so humiliating."

Jake tried to ignore it and think of other things, but then the car made a move and started going uphill on a rougher road. This resulted in her sliding down a little and his dick vibrating and rubbing against what he suspected was her pussy.

He was not new to women, and at one point, as he took a deep breath, he would smell her. He could tell by the smell in the trunk that she was getting turned on and was probably wet. This sent a little thrill through is body and he felt his dick throb.

She let out a little sound and Jake listened carefully, "Did she just moan?" He thought to himself.

After some time, he said, "I need to adjust, see if I can move it out of your way." He pulled his hips back again, and tried to bend his legs some. He felt his dick sliding back. He figured if he could get it behind her again, so it was against her back, there would be less of an issue.

He felt the tip of his dick sliding between her legs, and he could feel as it dragged across the lips of her pussy, he could feel them caressing the head as he pulled through them. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the task at hand. Then everything changed.

Suddenly the driver must have swerved to miss something or took a turn too fast. Jake was pressed back into the side of the trunk and Frances into him, hard. He heard her let out a scream and felt his dick slam almost all the way into her. He also let out a scream as it happened because she was so damn tight it was almost painful.

They stayed motionless for some time before He could feel his dick throbbing in the tight grip of this strange woman's pussy. He could feel it gripping him and pulsing around his shaft now and again. Jake finally said, "I am sorry, I was trying to..."

He could feel her shaking her head and letting out little sobs, "It's OK. Neither of us wanted to be here." She panted a little and tried to move, "God I have never had anything that big inside me before."

Every time she moved it sent electric waves through his body and he could feel his balls tighten. He closed his eyes and started praying to himself, "Please don't cum, please don't cum!"

She wiggled around some more and it felt like she almost got him out of her, when the car shifted again and she came down on him. "Oh my god, no..." She whimpered and he could feel her pussy pulsing and twitching around him again, this time it seemed to be harder than earlier.

Jake grunted, her pussy walls were gripping and releasing him as she had an unwanted orgasm and it was entirely too much for him, he said, "Oh no, I am so sorry." As he felt himself cumming into her. Something about the situation made his orgasm that much more intense. He felt himself pouring his seed into her and it felt like it would not end. He was caught up in it and found himself grunting and thrusting.

They laid there for some time, before he heard her speak, "Well, at least you'll get soft now and it won't be an issue."

Shifting, he could feel his cum dribbling past his dick, "Not really."

"What do you mean?"

He felt himself blushing, "I have an issue getting erections and take something for it."

She exhaled loudly, "How long?"

He shrugged, "It's a prescription and advertises one hour, but with me it usually lasts four to six hours."

She shook her head, "Oh Dear God."

There was a long pause before he spoke again, "I am sorry for this, if you get preg..."

She cut him off, laughing. "Honey, I am sixty-seven years old, that ship sailed long ago." She laughed a little more and Jake found himself laughing with her.

Everything got quiet again and he just laid there. He thought he felt something, then realized that she was touching herself. He could feel her fingers brushing against the underside of his undying erection and it felt like she was fingering herself.

Taking that as a hint, he started, slowly, thrusting in and out of her, lubricated by the combination of his cum and her own juices. He wished he had use of his hands, so that he could grab her hips and enjoy the moment more.

She was trying to push back into him, but had less room to move around, and turned her head back to him and said, "Honey, faster, please!"

Jake started pushing into her as hard and as much as he could. He was amazed that this older woman was able to take almost all of him, most of the girls he had been with had to tell him to hold back a little and it usually made it difficult for him to really enjoy fucking.

After what seemed like several minutes he heard her let out a little cry and started whispering, "Oh god, oh... ohh..."

Again, he felt her pussy clenching his dick as she came. Then he felt her hands reaching between her legs and she started stroking and squeezing his balls.

"My God, even your balls are huge." She stroked and caressed them, "How do you even walk?"

Jake erupted into her painfully, again sending jet after jet of cum into her, and feeling it oozing out around his dick as he kept pumping her.

Again, they both lay there, his dick still rock solid and impaling her. She shifted a little and he felt his cum pouring out of her and in between them.

She finally spoke, "OK... we need to try to get that out of me, it's starting to hurt a little." She chuckled a little, "I have never been stretched so much, but I cannot say it was entirely unpleasant."

Jake smiled, "OK... I will pull out and you move as far forward as you can, OK?"

She started moving forward as she responded with, "Uh-huh."

Jake pulled back and felt his dick pop out of her, but the head was still pressed pretty firmly into the folds of her pussy and he heard her gasp as he wiggled and dragged the head of his dick across her clit. He cleared her pussy, and was sliding up her crack when the car hit a huge pothole that rattled them both and sent him lurched forward.

Again she screamed and he felt intense tightness around the head of his dick, it was almost painful. As the car swerved again, his dick sank all the way into her ass, right up to the base. It was such a powerful feeling for him and without warning he felt himself cumming, filling her ass with his seed. He grunted in a blend of pain and pleasure, for the moment not even caring about her pain.

One thing that he had never had too much of a problem with was recovery time. Even as a young man he could have several orgasms in a single night, but would start to hurt after about four. He remembered a girlfriend he had who tried to see how many times he could cum in a single night and had hit nine times. He was raw and exhausted, but he had done it. So what was happening here in this trunk did not surprise him much.

As he came down and really thought about what was happening, he asked, "Are you OK?"

She grunted, and in a hoarse voice said, "Not really, I have a horse dick up my ass and I think I came again because of it." She took a deep breath, then added, "I guess I lost THAT virginity tonight."

"Pardon?" Jake asked.

She turned her head toward him, "I have never had anything up my ass except what the doctors put there."

They fell silent for a few more minutes, then Jake spoke, trying to change the mood, "You feel like you are in good shape."

"You mean for my age?"

He shook his head, "I mean in general."

"I run marathons and practice Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu."

He cocked his head, "Seriously?"

SHe laughed, "Yep."

He felt her sphincter pulsing around the stalk of his dick and it felt kind of nice. He had only ever tried anal with one girl in the past, and was not thrilled by it, but this felt good.

"Can you pull out, gently?" She asked between breaths.

Jake tried to pull out, but something in the trunk behind him had shifted and was pressed into his back, making it impossible for him to move.

He shook his head, "No, something is pressing against me."

"Oh..." She said, then got quiet.

Before long, he heard her start breathing slowly and regularly. She had fallen asleep. Not long after Jake felt himself getting sleepy and he too dozed.

Jakes sleep was filled with strange dreams, wild sexual dreams with someone constantly pulling on his dick and not letting him go. When she awoke with a start, he remembered where he was and looked around. His dick was still hard as a rock and still firmly planted deeply in Frances' ass.

She spoke just loud enough for him to hear her, "Are you away?"

He cleared his throat, "Yeah."

She laughed uncomfortably, "Not sure what you were dreaming about, but you came two more times in me." She wiggled, "No offense, but my ass hurts so bad right now."

In response, Jake pressed back with all his strength, but whatever was pressed against him would not budge.

"Jake?"

He stopped what he was doing, "Yes?"

"I have another problem." She whispered.

He moved a little, then realized that the straps on his hands felt loose. "Hold that thought for a moment." He twisted his arms and felt a pop as the binding broke. "I snapped my binding, my hands are free."

"Oh, good." There was a pause, "Jake..."

He wiggled around some and was able to bring his hand between them, "Hold on a second, Frances... I think I can..." He pushed her and wedged his hand between them, and was able to pull his dick out of her with what felt like a pop. It flopped back into the position it was in before, resting firmly between her legs, pressed against her vulva. He could feel his cum flowing out of her ass after he pulled out.

Finally she said, "Oh I'm so sorry Jake, I can't hold it anymore."

He felt a jet of warm water squirting against his dick as she sighed in relief. Without thinking he put his hand around her waste and held her, "It's fine." Then again, softer, "It, OK."

He let his hand move up, tracing the line of her abdomen. For sixty-seven she felt like she was in great shape. Then he found one of her breasts and cupped it. It felt a little saggy, but not what he would have expected.

"Is this really the time or place to be copping a feel?" She asked, trying to lighten the mood.

Jake smiled, "Well, we've already done everything else." He began tracing circles around her nipples, which were already stiff. He squeezed her breast and massaged forward to lightly tug her nipple causing her to catch her breath.

She spoke softly to him, "It's been ten years since my husband died, and the same amount of time since I have been with a man." There was a pause, then she added, "If these people are going to kill us, at least I get to enjoy my last minutes."

He felt her hands on his dick again, stroking him slowly, occasionally playing with the glans.

"How big are you? It feels like there are at least four inches sticking out between my legs."

He thought about it for a moment, "I could not tell you for sure, I never bothered measuring it, but I have always been told I am bigger than most." He closed his eyes, she was getting him close.

He felt her turn her head, "Please, put it back inside me. My pussy, not the ass."

He reached down between them, fumbling through the cum, her juices, and her piss, pulled his dick up and pushed her forward until he felt the head at the entrance of her quim. As he guided it into her he heard her groan.

She pressed herself into him, "It hurts, but god it feels so good." She moved a little more, "Deeper."

Jake slowly thrust himself forward, feeling himself enter her further. "I can't go any further,"

She nodded her head and gasped a little as she pressed herself back anyway, his cock was touching her deep inside in ways that she had not been touched before.

He moved his hand to the front of her, touching her where he was entering. Let his fingered slowly caress her clit and the surrounding folds as he gently started thrusting in and out of her.

"Oh..." she whimpered, she felt lost. Why was she allowing all this to happen? She did not want to be here, at least not at first. What was going to happen when they got to wherever they were going? But through it all she was excited and more turned on than she had ever been in so many years.

She started pressing back into Jake harder and harder, grunting each time, "Oh damn, fuck me Jake. If we are going to die, let's go out with a bang."

Jake, as much as he could, started thrusting harder, grunting loudly with each thrust. He wrapped the hand he had freed around her waist and pressed into her until he could go no further. In turn she cried out each time, begging him to fuck her harder.

Finally she cried out again, and he could feel the walls of her pussy contracting around him, causing him to have yet another orgasm. He did not think much came out, and his balls hurt as the climax washed over him.

He held her close as he finally felt his dick getting soft. It continued to shrink until he felt it come out of her with a little plopping sensation. They laid there like that for some time. Jake was even sure that he heard Frances let out a little snore now and again.

After some time, the car slowed, and came to a stop and they heard a voice getting closer to the trunk. Frances woke up and he could feel her body tense up.

Frances whispered, "Whatever happens, Jake. Thank you."

The trunk door flew open and a masked man stood there a moment, then turned away, then looked back at them, his hand covering his mouth and nose. "What in the name of all fucks did you do in my trunk."

The two just laid there, naked, dirty, sweaty and stinking. Covered in piss and cum.

He looked at them again, "Shit... Are you Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds? The Lawyers?"

Jake looked at him and now could see the back of the woman's head. In the moonlight on this deserted road it looked silver. He looked at the guy and said, "My name is Jake Barker and I do not even really know this woman. At least not before tonight."

He turned away and picked up his phone again, "You fucker, you grabbed the wrong people. I got some guy named Jake." There was some chatter on the other end and a laugh, "No not from State Farm, what the hell kind of time is it for a joke like that you fucktard."

12