Locked in the Trunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a lot of back and forth with the guy on the phone, then he walked back over to the trunk and looked at them, "I am not killing them, they have not seen me, so I am letting them go. You should see what they did to the trunk of my car... you are paying for that cleaning bill." He hung up the phone.

He stood there looking at them for some time, "You are lucky. My boss wants me to kill you, but you are not the ones we are after and I do not want that on my conscience." He waved his gun, "Get out."

Jake tried to move, but forgot that his legs were bound. He motioned to them and the man looked at the bindings, "Oh yeah." He pulled a knife out and cut them.

As he climbed, slowly and painfully out of the trunk, and got to his feet, the guy driving the car happened to notice how well Jake was endowed.

"Jesus, Man... your mother get fucked by a horse?" Then laughed and cut the bindings on Frances.

"There... get out of here." He walked back around to the driver's side.

"Hey," Jake yelled, "What about our clothes?"

He shook his head at them, "I don't know nothing about any clothes, They just threw you in my trunk and told me to get." He opened the door and as he got in yelled, "See Ya!" Then peeled out and sped into the distance.

They stood there for several long minutes before Jake finally looked over at Frances. From what he could see in the moonlight, she was an attractive woman and certainly did not look sixty-seven.

"Hell of a night." He said, finally.

Frances started laughing, "That is the understatement of a lifetime." Then she shook her head, "Please don't make me laugh." She took a deep breath, "I have never been fucked like that before, and I've got cum oozing out of almost all my holes."

Jake took a chance at levity and said, "We could remedy that right now."

She shot him a glance, then said, "Smart ass." reached out and took his arm, and they started walking along the dirt road, then nudged him and added, "Maybe later.". After a few minutes of walking, Jake heard her say, "Good lord, he was right."

They stopped and Jake followed her gaze to his groin and felt himself blushing. "Yes, it's big. I used to get made fun of in high school."

She shook her head, "Talk about bringing your own baseball bat to the game."

She looked back up and they walked in silence for a while. It was Jake that saw it first, little flutters of while in the distance. He looked at her and said, "Wait right here." and ran off.

About ten minutes later he returned with a white sheet and a paisley sheet, handed one to her and wrapped the other around himself. "Togas!"

She shrugged and wrapped herself, "Better than nothing, I suppose." She looked at him, "You have any idea where we are?"

"No clue." He pointed in the direction they were walking, "When we got out of the car it was pointing the way we are coming from, so I assume this will take us back to a main road."

She nodded her head, "Seems logical."

For the next thirty minutes they walked, then Frances said, "Headlights."

Jake stopped and looked, and then he saw them come around a corner, slowly. As the car got closer, a spotlight on the side of the car turned on and fixed on them.

Frances grabbed Jake tighter, "Oh thank goodness, the police."

The car pulled up alongside them and the passenger window rolled down, "You folks looking for a party or something?"

Jake leaned in and told the whole story to the officer. At least the important parts, but omitted the part about accidentally fucking Frances several times in the trunk of a car.

The officer got on his radio and talked for a bit, then rolled the window back down and looked at him, "You Jake Barker?"

"Yes sir."

Then the officer looked at Frances, "And you are Frances Crabtree?"

She nodded, "Yes, officer."

He nodded, then got out of the car and opened the back doors for them, "They're looking for you two. You're listed as having been kidnapped from a hotel a ways back down the road." He got back in and when he started driving told them, "I gotta take you back to the state line where I will transfer you." He paused, then looked at them in the mirror, "You both look like shit, if you do not mind my saying."

Frances leaned against Jake and soon they both fell asleep.

Jake woke up first as they got to the state line. There was a slight pink glow in the east as the sun was starting to come up and Jake felt like a train wreck. He gently rubbed Frances' arm to wake her up.

Sitting up she looked around, "Where are we?"

He motioned to the police cars on the side of the road, "I assume this is where they will transfer us, but they are just talking right now."

She looked at him for a moment and smiled, "Are you traveling through or do you live in the area?"

"I'm new to the area and was just out looking to kill time. Apparently I picked up the wrong woman, she was in on whatever... this was." He motioned his arms around him.

Frances patted his leg, "Once we give them whatever they need, come home with me."

He looked at her and was about to object when she looked around and out the windows mischievously, and then reached under his Toga and began stroking his dick.

He sighed, "Unfortunately that will not work. I have to take something called trimix to get it hard. I still feel what you are doing, but it will not get hard."

She slowed her pace down and asked, "Well? Does it at least feel good?"

He nodded, "Yes."

She shrugged, "Then it's not a waste."

When the officer finally came back, it was just as Jake was feeling that tightening in the balls he gets before an orgasm. He had never had someone get him that far while he was still soft, before.

The officer looked in at them, frowned, then said, "OK... Everything is taken care of." He motioned to the other patrol car, "That is one of their detective's cars, so it will be more comfortable." He looked at Frances. "Ms. Crabtree, your driver will be at the hotel when they get you back there."

The officer then looked at Jake, "Mr. Barker, they will have all your stuff ready, but they cannot find your car."

Frances interrupted, "It's OK officer. Mr. Barker will be coming home with me and I will make sure that both of us will meet with the detective in the morning."

The officer nodded, "Yes Ma'am." He then helped them both out of the car, and walked them to the waiting detective and helped them info his car.

As they got in the car, Jake looked at her, "Coming home with you, huh?"

She smiled, "Yes, you look like you are about the same size as my late husband, and..." she paused and looked him up and down, "I think we need a shower."

For the first time in the last few hours Jake really smiled. "OK, sounds like a deal."

She stayed silent for a moment, then added, "And I think I might introduce you to my daughter." She reached under his toga and gave his dick a squeeze. "After I am done with you, of course."

12