Locked Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done, young man. Very well done."

Epilogue: Morning Meal/Good People

I was lying in Yuki's bed. It was early morning. We didn't sleep much. We pretty much mated like animals until we were too tired to move. He pounded me in doggy mostly, making me cum five times in a row like a king. His huge cock really went in deep in that position, reaching all my good spots. He loved watching my big, jiggly ass bounce as he fucked me. I woke up to the lovely familiar feeling of getting eaten out under the blanket. I threw it off to the side. There he was. Sweet Yuki, dutifully devouring my soaked pussy for breakfast. He held my fat thighs apart, and dug in.

He sloppily frenched my wet cunt. He was seriously way too good at this. He wriggled his tongue inside and sucked out all the juice he could. I moaned as he ate me so ferociously. He used his fingers to rub the fuck out of my clit, as well as fuck the shit out of my hole with two more fingers and my whole body shook as I came hard.

"HHNNNNNNN! AHH HAAAH HAAHHN MMM. Good morning to you too." He pulled away, and frenched my mouth this time, and deep. The taste of my juices mixed with our kiss almost made me cum again. He pulled away and giggled sweetly.

"Did you like my morning practice, Auntie?" He went to gently sucking one of my fat nipples. This made me blush and tremble.

"Aahhn...Practice? For what? Eating pussy? Honey believe me, you do not need practice!" We laughed together, and I kissed his head. He refused to pull away from my breasts. He really loved them. I felt completely rejuvenated. From now on, I was gonna take it easier at work, too. I promised Yuki. He didn't want to see his beloved Auntie drop dead from exhaustion. I got up and out of bed, yawning.

"Haaah! So, you want an actual breakfast, sweetie?" He shook his head slyly. We ended up skipping breakfast altogether and fucking through the whole week. I deserved a vacation anyway. And so we come to the moral of this story. Cockroaches are good people.

THE END

12