Locked Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan studied her, thoughtfully. "Can I look under your breasts?" he asked

Delora sighed in resignation, but nodded. "I suppose you'd better."

She raised her chin and studied the ceiling as Jonathan gently lifted each breast and peered underneath.

There was a tiny number inscribed right into the crease below her right breast. "Nine." he read out. He looked into her eyes. "That's seven numbers. Are you ready for the first challenge?"

"Probably not," Delora sighed. "But let's go out and get it over with."

They walked out and stood beside the bed. "Three, seven, four, one, zero, five, and nine," Jonathan called out.

"Very cute, you two," came Shannon's voice. "Blocking our view like that. Never mind. Here's your first challenge. Delora, it's for you. While Jonathan tells you his favorite sex fantasy, you're going to put your hands on his cock and jerk him off. You have to make him spurt to complete the challenge."

"Omigod!" whispered Delora. She stared at Jonathan's blushing face, knowing hers was just as red, then down at his semi-swollen penis.

"I'm sorry, Delora," Jonathan apologized. "But I don't see any way around this."

"I know." Delora climbed onto the bed, knelt, and patted the mattress in front of her. "Come on, we have to do this."

Jonathan lay down on the left side of the bed in front of her knees. Delora shifted to position herself beside his hip, and touched her right hand to his penis. It responded immediately, growing and stiffening.

Jonathan cleared his throat. "My sexual fantasies stem mostly from my teenage years," he started. "So I'm going to tell you that story."

"I guess I was about sixteen. I had a reputation at school for being pretty smart. And nerdy. A girl in my class—she was a couple of years older than the rest of us—asked me to help her with her homework. She wasn't a popular girl, her looks weren't great, and she was kind of ditzy. Plus she was big. Anyway I agreed, and started going over to her house in the evenings to help her study. Her grades improved a little, and she offered to teach me to dance in exchange.

"Jen was a big girl, six feet tall with shoulders like a football player. I was a skinny little runt. But we went to the spring school dance together, and we enjoyed ourselves in spite of the whispered jokes all around us. Afterwards in her car she kissed me. The second week of summer holidays she invited me over to her house for the afternoon.

"When I got there we were alone; her mother was at work. She had an unusual request for me—would I be her 'pretend boyfriend'? 'Pretend' I asked. 'I'm kind of sweet on you,' she told me, 'but I know you don't feel the same way about me. You don't have a real girlfriend and your chances of getting one are pretty small. Would you pretend that we're girlfriend and boyfriend? Go out once in a while, hang out together, school dances—that sort of thing. And ..." here she took a deep breath, 'I'll teach you how to kiss and make out the way a girl likes.'

"'We're going to get a lot of teasing,' I told her. 'Nothing we don't already get,' she responded.

"She was right; I had no girlfriend prospects and I was a horny, almost seventeen year-old boy. So I agreed. And we stayed together for the next two years, until we finished high school. That summer she taught me how to kiss, how to dance, to swim, even a few wrestling holds.

"I still remember the day she showed me her breasts, and taught me how she liked them touched. They were magnificent—large and firm, with dark, protruding nipples and areolas. I loved them. And I'll always remember the way she watched my face when she let me take off her bra, her proud smile when she saw how much I adored them.

"I turned eighteen the summer before grade twelve. A couple of days after my birthday she told me to come to her house early in the morning She met me at the front door just wearing a t-shirt and panties. 'Shh, Mom's in the bathroom,' she whispered, and sneaked us up to her bedroom.

"She told me to strip down to my shorts and get in bed with her. I remember how nervous I was. But Jen said as long as we didn't make any noise, her mother wouldn't bother us. She kissed me—a deep, hot kiss, then put her finger on my lips. 'Don't make a sound.' Then she took off her t-shirt, pulled down my shorts, and rubbed me until I orgasmed. She had to kiss me hard to smother my groans. 'Happy birthday,' she whispered."

Beth found herself fascinated by Jonathan's story, and a little turned on. The feeling of her hand sliding up and down his hard cock, his growing breathlessness and shivers of pleasure, all created a feeling of power that she had never experienced before.

"On New Year's Eve," Jonathan continued, "we were alone at her house. We lay on her bed—both of us just in our underpants—and kissed and petted. She got me off—she loved doing that—then put my hand inside her panties. She kept her hand on mine and guided me where and how she liked to be touched. She orgasmed—it was the first time she did that with me—and I got so excited that I came off again. We did that a few more times before the end of high school. Watching her orgasm always gave me one, too.

"I'd got a summer job full-time at an accountancy firm, and we didn't get much time together that summer. In the fall I was going to attend university in another city about two and a half hours away. At summer's end I was taking a few days to go there and pre-register, and find a place to live. Jen volunteered to come with me. 'I'll help you find a nice place to stay, and we can rent a motel room and sleep together.' Two days before we were planning to leave we were at her house. She told me to get naked and lie on her bed, then she stripped to her panties and sat on my thighs. She pushed her hand down inside her panties and rubbed both of us to orgasm. It was incredible for both of us.

"But two days later when I went to pick her up, she wasn't at home. There was no answer at her door, no note, nothing. I waited as long as I could before I had to leave. I never saw her again."

"Omigod," Delora gasped. "That's so sad! So you never saw her completely naked, never had sex with her?"

Jonathan shook his head. "No. But she is the source of my favorite fantasies."

Delora nodded and sped up her hand, squeezing and twisting. "Close your eyes and pretend I'm Jen," she whispered. A few minutes later he shuddered and cried out, and several spurts of creamy liquid oozed over her fingers. Sitting back on her heels and watching him as he caught his breath, she was filled with pride and wonder at what she had just done."

"Congratulations, Delora," came Shannon's annoying voice. "I really wasn't sure you'd be able to do that. Tell Jonathan the first number is on your right shoulder blade."

"Three," Jonathan muttered, his eyes still closed.

Terry's voice replaced Shannon's. "Jonathan, the next challenge is for you. While Delora tells you her favorite fantasy you have to make her orgasm."

Delora groaned.

"Have fun!"

Delora got off the bed. "Stay here. I have to wash my hands."

A couple of minutes later she came back and lay on the bed.

Jonathan sat beside her. "I'm not sure how to go about this," he confessed. "I don't know what you like or don't like."

Delora was blushing furiously. No shame, no guilt. "I need you to tie me up again," Delora whispered. "Hands above my head like before, but feet spread apart, so you can ... you know—touch me the way Jen showed you how to touch her."

Jonathan gaped at her. "Tie you up? Why?"

"Jonathan, please. Just do what I ask, and I'll tell you all about it. It's part of my fantasy. Just make sure they're tight enough to keep me from moving."

Jonathan nodded. It took him several minutes to tie her hands to the head rail, and a bit longer to tie her legs the way she had asked. When he was done he sat on the side of the bed and waited.

"When I was about twelve or thirteen, I was on a sleepover with a classmate—her parents were out for the evening—and she wanted us to watch a porn movie about Red Riding Hood. Red is a beautiful, innocent girl and when she's on the way to grandma's house, a wolf-man captures her and ties her up. Then he takes off all her clothes and starts doing nasty things to her—pinching her nipples, squeezing her breasts, spanking her bottom, touching her puss and putting his fingers inside. Well, of course, she's screaming and trying to get away, but after a while she starts to like what he's doing and she has a huge orgasm. Then she and the wolf-man have sex, and he turns into a handsome prince.

"When the wolf-man is doing those nasty things to Red, my friend puts her hand inside her pajamas and starts rubbing herself. She tells me how good it feels, so I try it, and I imagine the wolf-man is doing those nasty things to me. Ever since then it's been my favorite sex fantasy."

Delora saw the consternation on Jonathan's face. "She was wrong about you wasn't she? Jen. You were really fond of her."

Jonathan breathed a heavy sigh. "I was. I was really broken up when she disappeared like that."

Delora nodded. "Well, if it helps, close your eyes and pretend it's her you're touching."

Jonathan shook his head. "No. I'm going to keep my eyes open and focus on you."

He leaned over her and stroked the soft skin on the inside of her forearms. Gradually we worked his way down to her shoulders, then into her armpits. As he moved slightly lower to the sides of her breasts she gasped, and her nipples stiffened. Encouraged, Jonathan slid his fingers around each breast, slowly moving inwards until he was caressing the nipples. They hardened even more, and her dark areolas crinkled. Remembering her story, Jonathan carefully pinched and pulled at her right nipple, bringing a quiet cry from Delora.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, anxiously.

"No! No, I'm fine."

He pinched and pulled on her left nipple, a little harder this time, and got a sharper cry. He moved lower, scratching his nails over the skin of her ribs and stomach, teasing her delicately contoured belly button, then running his hands over her sides, down her hips onto the swell of her buttocks. He spent several minutes caressing the skin of her legs—behind her knees, her inner thighs, the creases where her legs met her body. He massaged and scratched at the plump skin under her pubic hair, and slid his fingers into the crease that divided her lips.

Delora hadn't expected to be so aroused. She was squirming with pleasure, shivers and tremors wracking her stretched body. His fingers invaded her private place, delving and probing, creating one delicious sensation after another. The tension inside her belly grew. She moaned, wanting more. His finger found her pleasure button and she stiffened and cried out loud.

The sights and sounds of her arousal fueled Jonathan's own excitement, his penis standing rigid against his belly. Her hips shifted wildly, making it hard to keep his fingers on her sensitive spots. But he managed, pressing hard and rubbing, moving his fingers down to catch her lubricating fluids, then back up over that pink, frilly right inner lip, pulling and pinching, gathering more cries and gasps.

Panting and gasping at the almost unbearable pressure inside her, Delora strained at the ropes binding her. She needed to move, but the ropes kept her stretched and helpless. "Jonathan, please!" she cried out.

He sped up his finger on her clit, and pressed two fingers up inside her. He thrust and rubbed, thrust and rubbed. Her gasps and cries became almost constant; he felt her body tense against him. He ramped up the pressure and movement on her clit and she clenched her vagina around his fingers. Her body went rigid, quivering and spasming. Her mouth opened wide in a long, shrill wail. His own pleasure overcame him, spurting over his belly and thighs.

"Jonathan! Stop!! Please stop!" she screamed She felt his hand pull away, but the surges of pleasure kept coming.

He watched in concern, until her moans and spasms subsided and her breathing started to slow. Carefully he untied her—first her wrists, then her feet.

"Well done, Jonathan," came Terry's voice. "You've earned another number—on her right butt cheek."

"One," Jonathan remembered.

"So, your next challenge," came Shannon's voice. "Drum roll, please." A staccato pounding came through the speaker. "Delora, once you recover, we want you to suck off Jonathan and make him shoot in your mouth."

Delora squealed in shock.

"It's not quite as bad as you think, Delora," Shannon teased. "Bye, now."

Delora stared at Jonathan. "How many combinations?" she asked.

"One hundred and twenty," Jonathan answered.

"So I have to do this," Delora whispered.

Jonathan nodded.

Delora squeezed her eyes tight and clenched her fists, her fingernails biting into the skin of her palms. "I'd like us to wash first, if you don't mind."

Together they moved to the bathroom, Jonathan standing in the doorway while Delora soaked the wash cloth in warm water and cleaned between her legs. She rinsed out the cloth and turned to Jonathan. "Can I wash you?"

"What?" Her question was completely unexpected. A mental shrug—she's going to be putting it in her mouth. "Um, yes. Okay. If you want."

Delora felt as though she had a permanent blush on her face—all these intimate actions she'd never dreamed of doing before. She knelt in front of him, took his soft, pink penis in her hand and gently washed it. Rinsing out the cloth she wiped his scrotal sac, his thighs, and his belly. Then one more rinse, and pat dry with the towel. That wasn't so bad. "There, you're done."

"Thank you." Nobody's ever done anything that intimate to me before. He helped Delora to her feet, and stared down into her still-blushing face. "May I ... kiss you?"

Delora gaped, staring at him in surprise. Omigod. She nodded, mute. Jonathan bent his face to hers and placed a soft kiss on her full, red lips. A heartbeat ... two ... she kissed back. Tentatively at first, then with increasing passion. Clasping her hands around his neck, pulling her naked body against his; his penis pressing hard and hot against her belly.

She released him and stepped back. "Wow!"

"Uh-huh."

"Jen taught you well."

"You're pretty good, too."

"Are we ...?"

"I don't know. It may be just ..." He gestured over his shoulder at the room outside. "All this."

Delora nodded. "We'd better get started."

He took her hand and walked them back to the bed. He lay down on the left side of the bed leaving her room on his right side.

Delora climbed on beside him, and sat on her heels. "I've never done this before," she whispered.

"I've never had it done to me," he murmured back.

"Tell me if I do anything wrong?"

"I will."

He was growing again. Delora lifted it tentatively. It hardened even more. His foreskin stretched and opened over the pointed, dark pink head. Curiously, Delora looked at the hole in the tip. He pees through that. And shoots his sperm. She'd studied enough human anatomy to know that the two functions were kept separate by the prostate. Still she felt a mild disgust at the thought of that inside her mouth.

She bent her head and touched her lips to the shaft. It was hard and warm, and the skin was soft and clean. She kissed it, and tasted it with her tongue. It doesn't really taste like anything. She kissed and licked down to the base, then back up again. When she reached the dark pink head, peeking out from its hood, she licked it like an ice cream. That's not bad. She surrounded the tip with her lips and licked again, then let it in a bit further. Jonathan let out a moan, and Delora felt a flush of pride.

He was fully hard and stiff, and she clasped her hand tight around his shaft. She bobbed her head farther down, pushing her tongue against the tip as it slid into her mouth. Jonathan cried out. A sense of power swelled inside her. She pulled her head back, then pushed down again, moving her hand on his shaft at the same time.

Jonathan gasped and bucked. "Omigod! That's good!"

A smile grew on Delora's face and she continued moving her mouth and hand, taking him further in each time. After a few more times, she lifted her head to look at him. His eyes were closed, his mouth was open, his lungs were working hard. His eyes opened wide, staring at her, pleading.

Delora straddled his legs and lowered her head over him again, taking in as much as she could. She used her tongue and lips to rub against his head, pumping her hand along his shaft at the same time. His hips jerked up, pushing him deep against the back of her throat. She pulled back, almost choking, then held him firmly and took him back into her mouth. She sucked and licked, bobbed and swirled, raising her eyes to watch him. She felt the tremors in his body, heard his labored panting, and knew he was getting close to his climax.

In my mouth? Ogod! His hips pumped, making it difficult to move on him without gagging. She tried holding her head steady, letting him push in and out of her mouth, clasping her fist tightly as his shaft slipped through it. And suddenly his hips flew up, hard, tremors and spasms shook his body, his shaft pulsed in her hand. A shout tore from his throat and a spurt of warm, salty liquid struck the back of her tongue. Reflexively she swallowed. Two more spurts followed. She squeezed and sucked him, wanting to stretch out his pleasure.

Delora watched as he quieted, a look of bliss and relaxation transforming his face. She licked his dark pink head and giggled as he shuddered and cried out. She squeezed her hand on his shaft and felt it starting to soften. Sitting back on her heels she looked at him tenderly, feeling a sudden surge of affection. I did it!

Shannon's voice came through the speaker, startling her. "Well done, Delora. The next number is the one under your boob."

"Was that nine?" she queried Jonathan. He nodded mutely.

Terry's voice sounded. "Jonny-boy, you're up. As you may have guessed it's your turn for a little oral fun. You get to eat out Delora. Think of it as the penultimate test of manhood." He laughed hilariously at his own joke.

"I hate him," Jonathan said through clenched teeth.

"How many combinations now?" Delora asked.

"Twenty-four. Doable, but not practicable."

Delora nodded. "We do this, and we're down to what? Six?"

"Yes."

Thinking about Jonathan's mouth on her private parts sent a quiver deep inside her. At the same time she became conscious of the dampness between her thighs. She couldn't prevent herself from blushing. "Jonathan," she whispered. "I'm ... it might be a bit icky down there. I should go and wash."

Jonathan put his hand on her arm to stop her from getting up. "No. It's okay. If I do it right you're probably just going to get wet again."

"Are you sure?"

Jonathan chuckled. "I just ejaculated in your mouth., and you didn't complain Tasting your wetness can't be any worse."

"It actually wasn't too bad," Delora admitted. "I kind of ... enjoyed ... the whole experience."

"Huh." Jonathan stared at her for a moment, then sat up. "Lie down." He hesitated. "Do you need me to tie you up again?"

Delora thought a moment, then shook her head. "No. I think I'll be fine."

She lay down in the middle of the mattress, pushing herself right to the head of the bed, and opened her legs. Jonathan lay down between them, positioning his head right over her pubic mound. Using his fingers he separated her fleshy outer lips, exposing the dark pink features between, and dipped his head.

Her surfaces were wet and shiny. Her musky scent was enticing. The long frilly lip he had noticed earlier drew his attention and he pulled it between his lips, suckling it. He felt her shiver and heard her gasp of pleasure. Encouraged, he ran his tongue over the various folds and fissures, testing her reaction to each. Her gasps, sighs, and moans escalated giving him more confidence to explore. He'd been saving her clitoris for last, and finally moved higher and rubbed his tongue against it.