Locked Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delora almost screamed at the intensity of the sensation as Jonathan's tongue found her already-sensitive sweet spot. She wasn't able to sort out what he was doing, but it felt glorious, sending waves and waves of agonizing pleasure through her innards. It's even better than what he did with his hands!

Jonathan increased the pressure and movement of his tongue. Using his right hand, he carefully pushed two fingers inside her vagina. She was very wet, and they slid in easily. He began pumping her in time with the movement of his tongue. Her thighs and abdomen tensed and trembled; her hips and bottom shifted back and forth. She was close to climax. He sped up his movements; she wailed, her hips flew upward, her hands pushed down on his head, trying to dislodge him. He hung on stubbornly, wanting to give her at least as much as she had given him.

Delora knew only the agonizing shocks tearing through her, surging and bursting. Intense colors she couldn't describe flooded her vision. Blood roared in her ears, almost but not quite drowning out the crescendoing wail coming from her mouth. She tried to push Jonathan away, tried to tell him she'd had enough, but he wouldn't let her go. Finally she pounded her fists against his skull, and the pressure eased.

Jonathan lay down beside her and took her quivering body in his arms, cradling her head on his chest.

"Atta-boy, Jonny-boy!" came Terry's unwelcome voice. "Now you have become a man." Shannon's laughter joined Terry's. "The next number in the sequence is ... let's see ... Oh yes, her right lip. You had fun writing those, didn't you Shannon."

Giggles from Shannon. "Oh, my, yes. Such a pretty puss. But back to business. Now you're down to six combinations, and I'm sure you want to try those."

"But there's one thing we didn't tell you," Terry continued. "There's a security feature on the keypad. Three wrong guesses and the keypad locks you out. You need a three digit code to unlock it."

"So, we have one more challenge for you," Shannon chortled. "Full genital sex. There's condoms in the bathroom, so no fear of disease or pregnancy. You're free to try for the combination now. If you fail, then do the challenge and we'll give you the three-digit code."

"Or," chuckled Terry, "just do the nasty right now, and we'll give you the fifth number, leaving you just two combinations to try."

The speaker fell silent, and Delora glanced at Jonathan,

"We knew it would come to this," he told her.

Delora was still cuddled comfortably in his arms. "Shall we try to guess the combination first?" she asked, not sure what answer she was hoping for.

Jonathan studied her face. "How are you feeling? About what we've done. About us. Our intimacies?"

Delora groaned. "I'm not sure! I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy what you just did to me. And what I did to you before that."

Jonathan nodded. "Quite frankly I didn't expect anything more from what we were doing than some physical pleasure. But I'm developing feelings for you. Feelings that I haven't had for a long time. And those feelings have made this whole experience much more than just physical pleasure."

Delora snuggled lazily against his chest. "Oh, good! I thought it was just me, and I was afraid to tell you what I was feeling. So what are we going to do?"

"Once this is all over, I'd like to keep seeing you. At the very least to find out if these feelings are real, or just a result of what we're going through."

"I'd like that. But what about right now?"

Jonathan gestured to the speaker. "I don't want to give them the satisfaction of thinking they beat us. Right now we have a fifty-fifty chance of getting the combination in three tries. If we fail, we have to perform for them in order to get the reset code. I don't want our first time together to be because they tell us to. I think we should just give them their show and get the next number."

"Sex. But on our own terms," Delora clarified.

"That's right."

Delora thought about it. They've seen me orgasm, twice. They've seen me give and receive oral sex. They wrote numbers on my puss! Jonathan's right—we need to take control. So, sex it is.

She threw her leg over Jonathan's hip and sat up. He was ready, and she was still wet. She took his rigid penis in her hand and lifted herself above, trying to line it up with her vagina. Carefully she lowered herself until she felt his tip right at the mouth.

Delora's move had taken him by surprise, and she was lowering herself onto him before he could protest. Jonathan stared up at her proud, beaming face. Looks like she's taken control. He raised his long arms and cupped her pert little breasts in the palms of his hands.

She had to work herself up and down several times before she finally took all of him in. But the sensation of his hardness sliding against her soft walls was glorious. She tilted her hips to increase the pressure against her front wall and gasped at the intensity of it. She rode him, steadily increasing her pace in time with the pulses of pleasure.

Jonathan had already had three orgasms and even though what Delora was doing felt incredible, he felt no urgency. He moved with her, raising his hips to her as she pushed down. His thumbs rubbed the hard nubs of her nipples. He lowered his right hand to the base of her belly and slid his finger into the division between her outer lips. He rubbed her clit and she exploded. As she fell onto him he rolled them both over and moved himself inside her.

Delora was lost in a galaxy of incredible sensation. Somehow Jonathan was on top of her, inside her, driving and thrusting, doing impossible things to her insides. And just when she thought she couldn't take any more, she felt the pulsations of his climax and the thankful release of her own.

The door had opened into a mini labyrinth of cubicles. Their clothes and belongings were piled on the floor. A little self-consciously they faced each other and dressed. Jonathon's smart watch said two forty-three A.M.

"Happy April Fools," he said to Delora.