Locked Together with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no denying it. Having a cock stuffed in her felt euphoric.

She felt Edward's hands pushing against her bare ass, trying to break free from this, but as expected, it was a useless effort. They were being compelled together and there was no breaking free.

"I can't get it out," he said, panicked that he was fucking his mother. "I'm sorry this is happening."

This should have been the most difficult decision of Amy's life, who had lived through some harrowing experiences. Under the circumstance, it wasn't a difficult decision at all. The fact was, neither of them had a choice as they were up against an invisible power.

Biting down, Detective Hubert gave the order. "Do it. Fuck me. It's the only way we can leave this room."

"Mom... I..."

"Do it. Otherwise we're trapped here. We'll sort things out later."

Her face was still against the window glass and she braced herself for whatever her son would do to her stretched vagina. The thrusts were slow at first, timid, as anyone would expect from a son seemingly made to have sex with a mother.

Then the thrusts became faster. Detective Hubert had no choice but to enjoy it. As a full-time law enforcement agent, dating was difficult. Not only was she busy through the year, but good men were hard to find. Men generally avoided dating law enforcement women because they were intimidated, in her opinion.

And that meant that great sex was hard to come by. Hot fuck sessions were few and far between. The irony wasn't lost on her, as her son picked up speed, that the exhilarating sex she was having came from her job, in the midst of a major burglary investigation.

The stroking of her pink nipples and g-spot returned at the same time, while Edward started fucking her faster. It was like having a foursome where all the attention was focused on her. It was overwhelming and she knew she was going to squirt if this kept up.

"The feeling is returning," Edward said in a shaky voice, freaked out by the situation, but so very aroused from the sex. "It's stroking my balls and pushing me to go harder."

She stopped herself from moaning. "It's doing the same thing to me... oh... my nipples and... oh... my g-spot again."

It was no longer embarrassing talking about her erogenous zones anymore. With this kind of emergency, the truth was essential. They needed full honesty if they wanted to make it out of here.

Her face was starting to feel sore from the constant pressing against the glass. She wondered if it would bruise later, but she could always cover that up with makeup. Aside from the wild sexual pleasure, she listened to the sounds of their having sex. The wet noises from her pussy being filled. The slappings from Edward's crotch against her ass.

Amy could also hear her son breathing harder with each thrust. She was being fucked faster and her son was enjoying himself. Why wouldn't he? Amy had a terrific pussy and Edward was a strapping young man. Of course he'd enjoy himself. And like she said earlier, they'd have to work this out later.

"Fuck... mom... mom..." he panted.

She purred, "What is it? You're doing well. Keep going. It'll be over soon."

"That's what I want to warn you about. It's pushing me harder."

"Don't fight it. I won't be mad."

The thrusts became harder and Amy's pussy was being ravished like never before. It was pure chaos when her nipples were being pulled and twisted in a painful way. Her breasts were now being mauled by invisible hands. Her tits had never felt so sensitive, so tender.

And the stroking in her g-spot was becoming painful. But in a way that was still pleasure. It enhanced the hard fucking she was getting in ways she could never have comprehended before.

"You know what this is doing to me, right?" she asked in her beautiful agony. "I'm going to have a big orgasm if you keep this up."

Edward kept on thrusting fast. "Me too. I'm... I'm close."

"Cum inside me... oh... we're almost done."

Letting go and accepting their reality, Detective Hubert closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy the groping feelings on her body and the hard fuck she was getting from her son. In a matter of moments, she knew she'd be flooded with her son's cum. As a mother, all she could think about was how it would alter their relationship forever.

Amy felt an explosion in her core when there was a sudden, simultaneous squeeze of her g-spot, nipples, and clitoris, sending her into a frenzy. Her orgasm had never been so explosive and she screamed at the top of her lungs. She sounded as though she had just been shot, but it was actually the orgasm of the century. If the mysterious force hadn't held her up, she'd have fallen to the floor in a withering agony of pleasure.

Her orgasm sprayed from her pussy as if she were urinating. Her toes curled in her shoes and her pants were ruined from the constant squirt. It felt like the impossible was happening as she kept on screaming.

The climax slowed down and she returned to her senses after her eyes rolled back for a moment. When she returned to reality, she hoped and prayed that no one had heard the screams. That no one would rush to come see what had happened, or else her hard-earned reputation would be destroyed.

"Oh my god," she slurred in her words. "Try pulling out now."

Slowly, she felt her son's dick leaving her hot mess of a pussy. It worked. They were freed after Edward's flaccid penis plopped out of her drenched hole.

Amy stood upright and her back was sore and her face felt painful. She stretched. The relief was overwhelming that this was over.

She turned to look at her son, blushing and exhausted. Edward's penis was now harmless and covered in their cum mixture. Amy noticed that his eyes were still on her body.

The detective knew that she had another dilemma on her hands. After she fixed her bra, tucking her small breasts away, she still had to deal with her soaked pants and destroyed blouse.

"I'm screwed," she said, looking down at her naked lower-half. "Now I have to explain this mess."

"We're both screwed. I smell horrible from... you know..."

Her son was still mystified looking down at himself, wondering how he was able to cum so much. It looked far beyond anything a male porn star could produce. Globs of cum were still around the shaft. Cum was threatening to drip from the head of the penis.

Feeling sympathy for her son, and maybe something else as well, Amy got down on her knees and took the whole thing in her mouth. It was a final act of mercy for her son, to clean him. Or maybe it was to thank Edward for being a true professional during this investigation.

As she sucked the cock, she wondered if she did this from her own residual arousal after that intense fuck session. Deep down, she didn't want to admit that to herself. As a mother, she couldn't. Sucking a son's cock isn't what good mothers are supposed to do. As a detective, it breaks all legal duties.

But she did it anyway, licking and slurping. She cleared all of their orgasmic fluids with her swirling tongue and vacuum-like suction.

A 'plop' sound was made when she pulled her mouth away. She looked up at Edward's eyes while she used the back of her hand to wipe her mouth. Then she stood up.

"At least one of us is clean," she shrugged, licking the remnants around her lips. "Pull your pants up. I'll have to figure out an excuse for my ripped blouse and cum stained pants."

Through divine miracle, as if time reversed, the buttons flew off the floor and went straight back to her blouse. Her blouse closed and was perfectly buttoned. Her pants flew up so fast that Amy was nearly lifted off her feet. Even more mystifying, her pants were now dried.

She looked at her son and they were equally as flabbergasted that she was now presentable. Outwardly, she looked the same as when she entered the manor.

The only thing that hadn't changed was that she could still taste her son's cum in her mouth. As for her pussy? She was still a hot mess inside. Her pussy was still buzzing from that explosive orgasm. And she still felt the euphoria of their flaming sexual experience.

"I guess we solved the case," Edward joked, finally able to crack a smile.

"Yeah. Too bad no one will ever know the results. We're going to have a very long discussion later. I'm serious."

Detective Hubert managed to smile back. She patted her son on the shoulder to thank him, followed by a gentle kiss on the cheek. This would be their deepest, darkest secret for the rest of their lives.

They heard the door unlock and they were freed.

Before they left the room, a picture fell on the floor. Amy picked it up and looked at it. It was the image of a tall, graceful woman, standing next to a young man. She knew that it needed further investigation.

The End

Support your local restaurants, bookstores, and other businesses.

Your votes, comments & follows are appreciated.

12