Locker Room Dare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every week?" I asked, in surprise.

"What? Don't want to hang out with the girls three times a week?"

"It's just that..."

"Uh-uh. I don't want to hear it. If we're going to keep this between us, and keep you from getting suspended, which I'm sure is what would happen if I turned this in to the principal, you're going to have to pay for it. Understand?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"No. It's coach or coach Song. If you're working with the team, no reason you shouldn't address me as such."

"Yes, um, coach."

"Very good. Now get dressed and get out of here."

---o---

It was Saturday and I didn't exactly get up early, so when my cell phone rang before eight in the morning, I wasn't a happy camper. I pulled the phone off the nightstand and answered it.

"Yeah?" I grunted sleepily.

"Billy?" I heard Becky ask.

"Yeah."

"It's Becky. Can you talk?"

"Sure."

"So what happened? After I left, I mean?"

I sat up in bed and let the previous evening come back to me. "She, um, she made me finish what we were doing."

"Seriously? She made you jack off, in front of her?"

"Actually, no. She did it. She, um, I don't know how much I should say."

"You better fucking tell me everything!"

"Alright. But you're not going to believe it."

"Tell me EVERTYHING! My butt is on the line too, you know."

"Yeah. Okay. Well, she started to play with my dick, doing what you were doing. She said if I was going to have to pay for it, that I might as well get the picture for my bet. After she was stroking me a while, she pulled her pants down to her knees, and her shirt up over her boobs. She made me come all over her."

"No shit? She did that? You saw her naked?"

"Almost naked, yeah. She seemed to really get turned on, playing with my dick."

"So she just jacked you off onto herself and then what, took pictures of it?"

"She sent the pictures to herself from my phone and told me that if I told anyone, she'd accuse me of sending her unsolicited sex pictures. So, you can't tell anyone. And I do mean anyone!"

"My god, you're serious. I thought you were kidding."

"Nope. Then she made me do what I was doing to you until she came. She videoed it on my phone."

"Damn Billy. That's some serious shit. What then? She said you were going to have to pay for it. Is she going to suspend you?"

"Apparently, I am now the cheer squad mat boy. I have to get the mats out for practice and put them away, and after the girls are all done, I have to clean up the locker room. Pick up towels and such. Not sure what else yet."

"That doesn't sound so bad. I mean, it's a lot better than getting suspended, or worse."

"Yeah. I agree. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday practices. We'll have to move our study sessions to evening. Practice is from four to five."

"Yeah, that's no problem. I was going to suggest that maybe you come over to my house to help me study, instead of the library."

"I thought you didn't want me at your house."

"I didn't, but I do now."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure. Can you come over today and help me study for Monday's test?"

"Yeah. When?"

"My parents are going shopping this afternoon and will be gone for a few hours. Why not come by about two."

"Sure. See you at two."

"You know where I live?"

I chuckled. "Yeah. I do. See you at two."

"Okay, see you then."

I had no idea what was going on with her, but if she wanted to study at her house, that was fine with me.

---o---

I showed up at Becky's house at five after two. She had to almost be waiting for me to get there, since she pulled the door open, only seconds after I rang the doorbell. "Hey! You're here! Great!" she said, opening the door for me.

"Hey." I said, staring at her chest showing through the thin shirt she had on. The white shirt was skin tight and her big round dark areola showed through the material, as did her hard nipples.

She closed the door behind me. "Come on. Let's go up to my room." She turned and headed up the stairs, the very short black mini-skirt she had on, was short enough that I could see her bare butt and pussy, as she walked up the stairs in front of me. It was one hell of a view, and I was sure she knew what she was showing and was showing it off intentionally. Each step she took, made her pussy lips push out between her thighs, her inner lips glistening with moisture, as if she'd been playing with herself before I came over. The stairs ended, much too soon for my liking, taking away my view of her sexy parts. She walked down the hall to her room and into it, pushing the door closed behind us.

"Okay. You gotta promise not to tell anyone, okay?"

"Um, sure. Tell them what?"

She reached for her shirt and pulled it up and off, tossing it on the bed. She pushed the skirt down over her hips and off, leaving her completely naked. "That we're having sex. I mean, you do want to, don't you? I just assumed that after the shower room, that you and I would, you know."

"Um. Uh. Sure." I agreed, not sure exactly how this came about. I mean, she didn't really want anything to do with me, other than helping her with her chemistry. To now want to have sex? I didn't get it.

"Well?"

I stood looking at her for long seconds before I realized she wanted me to get undressed. "Sorry. Just not used to seeing you naked."

"You might want to get used to it." She said with a grin. "As long as we're studying together, I plan on enjoying what else you have to offer."

I had my shirt off and was working on my pants. "What else I have to offer? I don't get it."

"You don't?"

"Uh-uh." I answered, pushing my jeans down and then realizing I hadn't taken my shoes off yet.

"Next, you're going to tell me you're a virgin." I couldn't help blushing at the statement. "Oh God, you are? For real?"

"I, um." I mumbled, as I pulled my shoes off and worked my jeans down over my feet. I stood up straight, wearing nothing but my briefs. "I sorta haven't ever..."

She stepped toward me and grinned. "Don't worry. With a cock like you have, it'll be a pleasure to teach you. Call it a trade. You help me with chemistry and I'll help you learn how to please a girl." She slipped her fingers into the waistband of my briefs and pushed them slowly down. "First lesson, never leave a naked woman waiting. If she's naked, she's already willing. If she's half naked, she wants to be teased and seduced a little bit more. Some girls really get turned on by being touched and undressed. Some prefer to have their naked bodies stroked and teased and kissed all over. Some, they just want to throw down, have you take control and take them. And some, some like to be completely dominated. Can you guess which I am?"

"I think you enjoy being kissed and teased?" I asked, hoping I'd guessed right.

"Mmmmm. Good work. How did you guess that?"

"The way you're taking my briefs off. Slow and teasingly. Like you're in a hurry, but not too much of a hurry."

"Very good. I knew you were smart, but I didn't realize you were smart about that kind of thing. Now, I'm going to do something, and I want you to enjoy it and think about how you can return the favor." She knelt down in front of me and pulled my briefs down and helped me step out of them. She stayed kneeling and reached out for my half hard dick and began to play with it with both hands, stroking it with her fingers, but not really wrapping her hand around it. She held it enough to hold it, while she reached out and licked my mushroom head with her tongue, looking up at me for my reaction.

"Oh damn," I breathed softly, "that feels sooo good."

"I like that, that you know to tell me it feels good. A girl likes to know, when she does something that feels good to her man." She whispered, just loud enough for me to hear before she went back to licking me like an ice cream cone.

"Oh damn. It does feel good, but if you keep doing that, you're going to get a face full."

"Maybe I want you to."

"You want me to come for you?"

"I want you to come in my mouth. I want to taste you."

"You don't want me to screw you?"

"Of course, I do! But I also don't want you so excited that you come too soon inside me. Come for me and when you get hard again, you'll be ready for your first vagina."

"Okay." I agreed with a nod. She smiled and closed her lips around my head. "Ohhhhhh fuck!" I groaned, as she wrapped both hands around my dick and began to slide them up and down my shaft, her mouth stroking my head and a few inches of my shaft in time with her strokes. On and off her mouth moved, stroking under my head with her tongue, coaxing me closer and closer to coming. I looked down past her face, seeing her big soft tits wiggling as she pumped her face on and off my shaft. I was quickly building to that point I'd been at the evening before, feeling my load building, and the warmth and tingle spreading. I knew I was going to come, and soon. "Almost there," I grunted in warning. She seemed to suck even harder, as I grew closer and closer to coming. "OH SHIT!" I gasped loudly, as my body bucked, trying to drive my dick into her throat. I felt a huge surge of cum flow from me, into her mouth, which she sucked down eagerly. I stood there, jerking and spasming as my cock pumped shot after shot into her mouth. She finally pulled her face from my dick, panting for breath. She stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing our bodies together and her tits to my chest.

"I want you to kiss me." She whispered. "Kiss me like I'm the woman you love more than anyone else. Show me how you kiss." I let her press her lips to mine, and I kissed her, awkwardly. "No, follow what I do." She whispered and moved her lips to mine again. she spent several long minutes teaching me how to kiss, sucking my lower lip, teasing my tongue and generally getting me seriously turned on again. I couldn't help but think that I was tasting some of my own cream, in her mouth and on her lips, but I was going to do what she asked of me. "I think you learned that very well. And you didn't shy away from tasting your own cum. Not all guys would have let me kiss them after that. It's special that you did. It makes a girl feel like what she did was appreciated, rather than being used. Now, how about I teach you how to properly lick a girl's pussy?"

"I'm game!" I agreed. She backed up to the bed and sat down on the edge. I at least knew enough to kneel down in front of her. She lifted and spread her legs apart, resting her feet on my shoulders.

"Now, you can touch and tease my thighs and outer lips first. Most girls like to be teased a little before you go all in. After you tease me a little, let your tongue stroke me and slowly work deeper. Okay?"

"Sure." I agreed. I tried to think about what would feel good to her, and then did it, slowly kissing both her inner thighs, slowly working closer and closer to her pussy. I softly kissed on each side, using wet kisses like I had on her lips, even using the tip of my tongue to tease the soft creamy skin of her inner thighs. I worked agonizingly slowly toward her pussy, wanting to get to her lips, but also wanting to tease her as much as I could. I finally reached my goal, and then, as she had instructed, I kissed her full round outer lips before moving to the soft, delicate feeling inner labia protruding.

"Ohhhh yes. You're such a good student." She moaned, as I stroked my tongue slowly up between her lips. I let each stroke up work deeper, until I could feel her pubic bone with the tip of my tongue. I found her hard clit, making her moan and gasp with each stroke. "Oh God. You're so going to make me come. Now, put your finger in me."

I did as she asked, slowly pressing one finger into her hot wet depths. I could feel her vagina expand around my finger, but not too much. It seemed to want to hold me inside her, her soft, wet inside gripping me, as I slid it in and out, slowly.

"Oh yes. Now, roll your hand over and press your finger up against me. Feel for my pubic bone, try to let your finger run right along the back side of it. Ohhhh yes! Oh God yes! That's perfect. That's exactly right. Now, while you're doing that, concentrate on my clit. Make me come for you." I followed her directions, stroking my finger in and out while flicking my tongue across her hard little clit. I wrapped one arm around her thigh, so my fingers could spread her lips, making it easier for me to flick and tease her clit. "OH SHIT! OHHHH GOD YES BILLY! FUCK! HERE I COOOOOOOME!"

Her whole body began to shake and tremble, her vagina clenching and spasming around my finger, as her climax wracked her body. I watched her grab her tits and pull and twist her nipples as she shook and trembled, her juices leaking around my finger and tongue as she climaxed for me, only the third girl in my life I'd seen climax in person, coach and my sister being the other two. When her body stopped shaking, she partly sat up and spread her legs apart further pushing herself back on her bed, before reaching out for me. "Come here, it's time to get that cock in me."

I crawled up onto the bed over her, her hand moving to find my, now rock-hard, dick. "With a cock this big, you need to go slow, or you could hurt a girl." She whispered, as she rubbed my head around her sopping wet pussy lips. She worked me around, until she had me nestled into the opening I'd pushed my finger into. "Now, slowly, push in just until just your head slides in." I tried, pressing against her, but not moving into her. "It's okay. Just push with steady pressure. There you go." She gasped, as my dick finally pushed into her an inch or two. "Now, short little strokes. Work yourself in slowly, in little strokes."

"Like this?" I asked, as I started to rock my hips in short little jabbing strokes.

"Oh yeah. Just keep doing that until your whole dick is nice and slick. Feel how deep you are in me? Oh God, it feels so good! Just keep going. You're going to make me come again, but just keep going. Don't stop until you come, okay?"

"Inside you?"

"I appreciate you asking. That's always a nice thing to do. But right now, I need to you to fuck me before we lose it."

I started to stroke long and hard into her, driving my cock hard into her, with each stroke. It seemed like I couldn't do it hard enough for her. Each stroke she rolled her hips slightly, causing me to bang hard against her pussy. It took me a while to realize that she was trying to get her clit to stroke along my dick and then bang hard into the base of me. I started to change my angle along with hers, drawing cries and gasps of pleasure from her with each stroke. "Gonna come," I panted, as my climax grew almost to the point of no return.

"DO IT!" She cried, as I drove hard into her again. "Come for me!"

I watched her tits, rolling wildly on her chest, as I drove into her with abandon, my climax pushing to the breaking point. My whole body suddenly jerked hard, jamming me into her, as my dick spouted shot after shot into her depths. I held myself over her, as I unloaded into her, her arms and legs wrapping around me to pull me down against her. I tried not to smash her with my weight, but she didn't seem to mind, as her body trembled and shuddered with each shot of cum my body pumped into her.

"Oh Jesus, yes!" She panted, as we both stilled. "You fucking made me climax for like five minutes. If you hadn't come when you did, I don't know how much longer I could have handled."

"Is that unusual?" I panted, not really sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

She giggled breathlessly. "You are so silly. Yes, that's a good thing. Usually, an orgasm lasts only a minute or so. But after you made me come with your mouth, your dick started it back up and just kept making me come and come and come."

"Oh. Okay. I guess that's good."

"No, it's way more than good. You sure you haven't ever had sex before?"

"Well, I had a few girlfriends and we played around a little. Just hands and stuff. Never did anything like this though. Hell, before coach last night, my sister was the only one I ever saw climax before."

"Well, don't take me as an expert or the only way. This was called the missionary position. I like it hard in this position. Some like other positions, and not all women like it hard. Some like it slow and soft, others more middle of the road, and some like it really rough. Slapping their bodies and tits and stuff. It's always a good idea to go soft and let them coax you to harder, than start hard and have to force you to go gentler."

"I see."

"And as far as positions, I'll be happy to show you as many as you like." She said with a giggle. "Now, some girls like to cuddle after sex, and some like to kiss, that's me. Some, don't want anything, they just want to bang and be done." She whispered, as she pulled my face down to hers. "Why don't we practice some more of that kissing."

I lay on top of her until I softened and slipped out of her pussy. She rolled us over after that and lay on top of me, kissing me gently and seductively. "You know, you're getting pretty good at this. I could get used to doing this with you."

"Can I ask a question?"

"Let me guess. Why?"

"Uh huh. I mean, you're a popular girl, and I'm, well, not even close."

"And you want to know why I'd fuck you? Well, as much as you and I aren't in the same circles, we've worked together long enough, for me to realize that you're actually a pretty nice guy. You never take advantage of me, even if I did leave an opening. The one time you accidently touched my butt, I think you were more embarrassed than anything else. It was so cute, to watch you blush and try to apologize. So, yeah, you're nice. I just never knew how big of a thing you have."

"So, this is because of my big dick?"

"Well, it was. I'll admit that. But now. Well, it's more than that. I wasn't exactly lying when I said I wanted to pay you back, for all the help you've given me. Donnie wouldn't ever want to find out I was doing this with you, but you're twice the man he is in bed, and you're just learning. He thinks he's God's gift to women." She said, with a little frown.

"I don't think he'd appreciate me having sex with his girl." I said, with a frown.

"Which is why we aren't going to tell him." She said, with a smile before kissing me on the lips again. "So, we do have to study. Would you like to do it naked?"

"Naked with you? Hell yes."

"And when you get a hard dick again, why don't you see if you can find another way to put it into me."

We studied for the test for almost an hour before her frequent teasing had my dick hard as a rock again. She was laying on her stomach and encouraged me to try and take her that way, while we continued to study. It was a little odd, with me on my hands and knees over her back, trying to ask her chemistry questions, while I was trying to work my fat head into her. I had worked my dick between her thighs, pressing it to her lips, feeling her hot wetness envelope my head, when my continual trying was pushing me over the top. "Oh damn, no!" I mumbled, trying desperately to get into her pussy before it happened. I felt the right place and was just trying to slide in when my body spasmed, jamming me into her an inch or so. "I'm sorry." I gasped, as I lay on her back, my cock pumping shot after shot out into her pussy.

"For what? Getting a little over excited and hitting the wrong hole?"

"Hitting the wrong hole?"

"Yeah. I thought you were going for the trifecta, you know, my mouth, my pussy and my ass? Kinda brave for a first timer, but hey, go bold I always say."

I lifted myself up part way to look down at my dick, and where it was penetrating her. I lay back down, even more embarrassed that my dick was definitely NOT in her pussy. "Oh damn, I'm so sorry." I panted.