Locker Room Dare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing to be embarrassed about. Not all girls like the back door, but I've done it before, so all good. Only thing is, now you have me really horny again, so you're going to have to either get hard again and finish the job or get me off some other way."

Half an hour later, with a little help from Becky, she had me standing at attention, like a telephone pole, as she climbed onto me to show me what she called "cowgirl". She grinned at me, as she settled my engorged head into the entrance to her vaginal depths, then slowly lowered herself down my rock-hard shaft. "Oh, fuck yes! I could to this every day and not get tired of it." She moaned softly, as she began to lift and lower herself on my shaft. Up and down, she slid, working more and more of me into her, until her bare cheeks were pressing to my thighs with each stroke. What we'd done before felt good, but this way my dick head was bumping into the end of her vagina with each stroke, sending little tingles down the length of my shaft to my groin. God, it felt good! I slid my hands up her body, capturing her breasts. She showed me how I could hold them, with my fingers capturing her nipples, so that when I squeezed her big soft boobs, it also squeezed her rock-hard nipples. Up and down, she moved, my hands squeezing her soft tits in time with her strokes. Her pussy made a soft squish, each time she slid down my pole, and she moaned and grunted in pleasure, as her bare butt cheeks slapped out a rhythmic tune.

Up and down, she slid, on my cock, looking better than the sexiest woman I'd ever seen in any porn video. I held her tits and reveled in the feeling of her soft vaginal walls stroking, teasing my head and that perfect spot under it. "God. You're going to make me come again." I groaned to her, as the sensations started causing that familiar tingle and urgency.

"Again?" She asked, opening her eyes to look down at me as she continued to lift and drop on me. "I didn't think that'd happen, but I'm not going to complain. I wouldn't mind feeling another one inside me."

"Well, you will, if you keep doing that."

"So, you like this position?"

"Yeah, I do." I answered breathlessly.

"What do you like about it?" She panted.

"Seeing your sexy body. Holding your sexy boobs."

She smiled. "Then let me show you one more trick." She reached for one of my hands and moved it to her crotch. Without stopping her motion, she coaxed my fingers into position, so that, as she slid down my pole, my fingers pressed between her wet lips and across her hard clit. "Oh, fuck yes!" She grunted, as she fine-tuned my finger position. "Just like that. That'll make me come for sure." She continued to lift and drop on me, her breathing becoming more ragged and labored, as her body started to reach for the climax that was growing closer and closer. I struggled to hold myself back, remembering that letting her climax first was a good way to have a happy partner. "Oh, fuck yes! Gonna come." She gasped, as her legs started to tremble and her motion became just slightly less coordinated. She started dropping harder, her bare ass slapping louder, as she grunted and moaned. "Oh fuck yes! Oh fuck yes! Gonna come. Oh shit honey! Oh shit. Gonna come. Gonna coooooommmmme!" she ended with a loud squeal, her pussy clenching and squeezing around me.

I was close, but I needed a few more strokes, and she seemed to know it. She tried to keep moving, sliding up and down, but her strokes started to get more random, which to my surprise, pushed me to the final point even quicker. "Oh shit." I grunted, as my body spasmed under her.

"FUCK YES!" she cried, as my cock surged a gush of cum into her. She drove herself down and sat on me, grinding her pussy hard on my shaft, driving my head up hard against the end of her vaginal depths. She sat, panting and wiggling, while her body shook and trembled in orgasm for long seconds. Finally, she lowered herself down, laying on top of me, and pressing her still hard nipples into my chest. "Now that felt good." She whispered, before giving me a soft kiss. "I could get used to study breaks like this."

"So could I."

"Too bad we have to quit. My parents should be home soon and I wouldn't want them to find me this way. Mom thinks I'm still a virgin."

"Well, given what you've said and taught me today, I guess you've had some experience."

She looked at my eyes for long seconds. "That bothers you, doesn't it?"

"I dunno. I mean, you have a boyfriend, and I'm not it. So, it shouldn't."

"But it sorta does, doesn't it?"

"A little."

"Why?"

"Mom always told my sister that a girl should be saving it for the right man, and not just tossing it out there for any dick that wants it. She was trying to make both of us understand that we shouldn't expect sex just because we're dating someone."

"Your mom might be onto something. But I've had a few boyfriends and they've always wanted sex. I'm good at it, so why not enjoy it?"

"Well, if you're good with it, I guess who am I to complain? I mean, I never figured I'd ever even get to touch your body, let alone have sex with you."

"I never knew you had such a big dick. If I had, we might have done this a lot sooner." She giggled. "I mean, not every girl gets to sit on a man-sized dick."

"I'm not that big." I said with a frown, "I don't understand why you think I am."

"Who's had more sex, you or me?"

"Well, obviously not me."

"Right, so when I tell you; you have a big dick, just trust me that I know what I'm talking about. I know dicks like you know chemistry."

"Kinda hard to argue that explanation."

"Good, now let's get dressed, before my parents come home."

---o---

"Jesus Billy. You get caught in the girls' locker room naked, and you come out smelling like a rose!"

"What do you mean? I damn near got suspended!"

"But you didn't. Instead, you had the hottest teacher in the school get half naked and jack you off. Hell, if any of the guys heard about this, you'd be fucking famous. Not only that, Becky is banging you behind her boyfriend's back."

"Yeah. That's kinda awkward."

"It'll be more than that if he catches you. He'll break you in half!"

"I don't plan on telling him."

"I wouldn't either. Okay, so Miss Song is going to punish you how exactly?"

"I don't know for sure. She said something about being a mat boy, whatever that is, and having to clean up the girls' locker room after cheer practice."

"Mat boy? Well, I don't know what that is exactly, but I can guess it has to do with helping move the training mats. Either way, you'll be in the practice gym with the girls. THAT should be damn interesting."

"Why?"

"You know no one is allowed in the practice gym during cheer practice. Wanna know why?"

"Okay, I give. Why?"

"Because they practice half naked!"

"Come on. No one would do that." I said, with a frown.

"Okay, maybe not half naked. But from what I heard, they only wear tiny little shorts and sports bras. That's pretty much half naked, isn't it?"

"Even if they did, how does that turn into anything interesting?"

"Wearing only that and doing those hand springs and things they do? Hell, you might even get to stand close enough to them, when they're doing pyramids and stuff, to look at their crotches."

"Is that all you think about? Looking at their crotches and tits?"

"Since Mandy put her pussy in my face? Yeah, it is." He chuckled.

"How the hell did you EVER get her to agree to do that anyway? I mean, I never figured she'd do that."

"That's easy. I went to that adult store up the highway and bought a big vibrating dick, and I promised she could have it for nothing if she let me watch her use it one time. Once she started to climax, it was easy to get her to sit on my face so I could lick her."

"And you still think she's interested in you?"

"Maybe not as boyfriend material, but she promised to show me how to use it on her next time we were studying. I'm, planning on getting her really close and then substituting my mister happy, for the fake one."

"And she's not going to object to that?"

"Not if I do it right." He grinned.

"Yeah, sure. You let me know how that goes."

"Don't worry I will. Now, tell me about fucking Becky! How the hell did you manage that?" he asked, with a grin.

---o---

I was having a hard time not thinking about Becky, as I walked toward the practice gym. She sat so close to me in chem class that her hip was pressed right against mine, her hand occasionally slipping into my lap to squeeze my hardon through my pants. I needed to NOT think about that at the moment though, as I walked to the practice gym, a pair of running shoes I dug out of my closet, in my hand. Miss Song had texted me to bring athletic shoes and to be at her office in the gym by 3:30. Since practice didn't start until 4, I wondered what I needed to do before practice.

"Well, Mister West. Good to see you're punctual!" She said, from behind her desk as I walked into her office. When they built the new main gym, they made a hallway between the practice gym and the new gym, which both the boys and girls locker rooms opened to. The other end of the locker room, was accessed through a door going to the parking lot, allowing the athletes to exit outside toward the sports fields, or inside to access either gym. The boys' coach's office was on one side of that hallway, and the girls on the other, with an office door off the practice gym and a back-office door leading into the girls' locker room. The men's coach's office opened on the practice gym and the weight room. Miss Song sat at her desk, facing the door leading to the practice gym, looking at me as I stood awkwardly in front of her desk. "So, you ready to be the mat boy for the cheer team?"

"I guess. I don't even know what a mat boy does."

"Well, you help them get the tumbling mats out of the store room, and set them and move them as they need. And you can help spot them on tumbling runs. I'll show you how to do that. Basically, you're there to help them, with whatever they need, during practice. Towels to wipe off with, help balancing on towers, whatever."

"Okay. I guess. But why?"

"Why? Don't you think you should pay some penance for your actions?"

"Well, yeah, I guess. I mean, probably. I just don't know why it's with the cheer team."

"Why not? You were in the girls' shower room, naked, jacking off. That's a sexual act. More, you were doing it with a girl, which is even more of a sexual act. I figure if you're going to treat women as sexual objects, you might as well get to know the sexiest girls in school, and find out that they have personalities and are not just sexual objects. Knowing some of these girls, and how big your equipment is, you'll probably end up being treated just the same, as a sexual object. Might do you good to know how it feels."

"How would they look at me as a sexual object?" I asked curiously.

She grinned, reached down into a desk drawer and tossed me some clothes. "Put these on."

I shook out a pair of blue shorts, that looked like they had once been a pair of blue sweat pants, that had the legs cut off, and what I called a white muscle shirt. A tank top sort of. "Okay," I answered, turning to leave her office and head to the boys' locker room.

"Where are you going?"

"To change?"

"Uh-uh. Right there." She said, pointing to the corner of her office. Her office had a large window overlooking the gym floor, and beyond that, a long section of wall that was just cinder block. I walked over to where she pointed, and realized that it was far enough away from the windows that no one would be able to see me unless they walked into the office. "Go ahead. I've already seen you naked, so no point in being bashful." I sighed and started undressing. I got down to just my socks and briefs and started to step into the shorts. "Uh-uh. Lose the briefs." She said, leaning back in her chair to watch me.

"You want me to wear just the shorts?" I asked, knowing from just a look that if I wasn't really careful, my dick could easily show through one of the leg holes, and if I was even party hard, the front would tent out significantly.

"That's right. Just the shorts and shirt." After a few moments, she added, "actually, for today, just the shorts."

"Miss Song, coach, this is going to be more revealing than I'm comfortable with."

"Really?" She asked, leaning back in her chair. "More than being naked in the girls shower?"

"Well, that wasn't exactly as public as cheerleading practice, was it?"

"Billy, do you know why we don't allow visitors in the girls practice sessions?"

"I presumed so no one knows what you're practicing."

"No, nothing we do is secret. We don't allow visitors, for the girls' comfort. It gets warm practicing in the gym, so the girls tend to wear as little as possible. Usually just cut off t-shirts or sports bras and small shorts. That leads to frequent, um, displays, of body parts that they don't intend. Rather than have them embarrassed and thinking about what might or might not show, we just make it so it isn't a big deal. No one, from the outside, gets to watch and the girls are more comfortable practicing in what's comfortable for them. Understand?"

"Yeah. I guess so. But why these shorts for me?"

"If you're going to be working with the girls, you're going to occasionally see things they might not feel comfortable with you seeing. I intend on making sure they understand that you aren't there to ogle their bodies, and one way to do that is to make your attire every bit as exposable as theirs. It won't take long for them to get used to accidently flashing you, if you are having the same thing happen."

"I guess that makes sense." I said, with a shrug.

"Good, now finish stripping." She said with a grin. "While I don't flash my body parts during practice, I do enjoy looking at a big hard dick." I couldn't help but blush, as I took off my briefs and realized I did, indeed, have a hardon, which she stared at, with slightly parted lips. I was just pulling the shorts on as her hand moved to her crotch and slowly stroked it, her chair pushed back far enough that I couldn't miss the move. "This is definitely going to make practices a lot more interesting." She stood up from her chair and walked to the door of her office. "Come with me."

I followed out of her office into the practice gym. To say I felt awkward was an understatement. The pair of shorts that I had on were held up by one tie string around my waist, but other than that, I felt like I was naked, my half hard dick pushing out the front of the shorts significantly. I was beginning to wonder, if maybe being suspended for a few days, wouldn't be preferable to what I was being forced to do now. I followed her, to a door part way across the gym floor. She opened it and turned on a light. It was clearly an equipment room with all kinds of gym gear. There were volley ball nets, and scooter boards and most significantly, along one wall, two large, maybe five foot high, stacks of thick pads. She grabbed hold of one and slid it off the pile. "These are the tumbling mats. We use them for all our tumbling runs as well as our lifts and such. That way if a girl falls, it's not nearly as painful. These have to be put out at the beginning of practice, and then put away at the end. I expect you to be here at 3:30 on practice days to get them out and at the end of practice, you can put them back up while the girls are showering. Got it?"

"Yes coach." I said, grabbing one of the mats and dragging it out of the room. Each mat was about four foot by six foot, and about three inches thick. I was surprised that they weren't heavier than they were, each mat feeling like it was some kind of foam inside, with a heavy vinyl outer covering. I started pulling them out and dragging them across the floor to create a twenty-four foot long strip, and then a large twenty-four foot square. By the time I was done the girls had started to come out of the locker room and into the gym. They were milling around near the coach's office door, clearly not expecting to see me in the gym. I didn't have to hear the comments to know what they were.

"Okay, come with me." She said, as I laid the last mat in place. I took a few jogging steps to catch up with her as she headed toward the girls. "Alright girls, let's gather up for a minute." She called as we approached. The girls all gathered up, but were looking more at me, than the coach. She was right about their attire. The shorts were either fairly loose, like mine, or very tight, and very short, spandex types. Tops ranged from cut off t-shirts to sports bras. Like she had described, the girls were more naked than dressed, with just the important parts covered. "Alright ladies. Now, I know what you're already thinking. What's a boy doing in the gym, let alone dressed like he is. Well, this is Billy West. He's paying penance for something, and I felt like it would be appropriate for him to work for us, as a team. He will be taking care of the mats, both before and after practice, so you don't have to do that for the foreseeable future. He will also be cleaning up after you in the locker room. So, for the moment, the cleaning schedule is suspended." There were a few "sweet" comments to that. "Now, as to the other issue. He has been told exactly why I don't allow visitors in the gym when we are practicing, especially boys. I know that a few of you might be concerned about what he might see. It's my hope that you'll get more comfortable having him around. And to facilitate that," she said, stepping aside. "Mister West, please step over here."

I shrugged and stepped to where she was standing.

"Malissa, would you come over here?" She said, looking at one of the girls. The turned her head to look at me. "Malissa is the team captain. So, it's only appropriate that she get to do the honors."

"The honors?" I asked, suddenly getting a bad feeling about this. Coach ignored me and whispered something quietly to Malissa, who looked at me with a look of surprise on her face, and then a cat ate the canary grin.

"Okay Billy, hands on your head." She said, as she stepped behind me. I reluctantly put my hands on my head as Malissa stepped behind me. I could feel her t-shirt covered boobs press to my bare back and her arms circle around me. Her hands moved to the waistband of the shorts I had on, and I quickly dropped my hands and grabbed hers.

"HEY!"

"Hands on your head Billy. Unless you want me to send those pictures to Principal Jennings." I looked at her for long seconds, holding onto Malissa's hands, which were now gripping the bow of the drawstring waistband. "Well? Your choice." I looked at the girls and frowned, as I let go of Malissa's hands. She pulled the string and in moments I felt my shorts sliding down my legs, leaving me completely naked from the ankles up. I figured that Malissa would back away after getting me naked, but instead she stayed pressed against my back, her hands now moving to grip my partly hard dick. She wrapped both hands around it and began to slowly stroke it. I closed my eyes, willing my growing hardon to go the other way, but to no avail. In less than two minutes my dick was erect and poking out at all the girls, to the sound of a few "damn" and "holy shit" comments. "Well, there you go girls. Now, if something of yours happens to slip out, just remember, he's just as embarrassed about getting displayed as you are. It'll happen, and we'll all just deal with it when it happens. Okay?"

There was general assent, as Malissa released my dick and stepped back. She moved back to the group and I could see just how hard her nipples had gotten, making my mind race at the thought that she'd gotten turned on playing with my dick.

"Okay Billy. You can cover up again." Coach said, with a nod.