Locker Room Dare Ch. 02

Story Info
Being Mat boy is harder than he thinks.
12.6k words
4.83
29.5k
87

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,392 Followers

Authors note: No characters in this story under the age of 18 are depicted in any sexual situations. This story is the continuation of Locker Room Dare (ch 01) and you may want to read that before continuing to this chapter. A listing of characters is located at the end of the story for those of you who have requested such.

Thanks to ChiefHal for his proofreading assistance.

Locker Room Dare ch 02

If life wasn't difficult enough for a high school geek, I'd managed to make mine into a train wreck. Just because of a stupid bet, I was now the official 'mat boy' for the cheerleading squad. That meant that I was the only male officially allowed into the girls practice session; in order to handle the mats for them, as a way of paying penance, for getting caught jacking off in the girls' shower room, in front of Becky Williams. Coach Song seemed to think that I regarded girls as sex objects, and not people with feelings, and her solution was to put me into the same position. The uniform she had for me, to wear during practice, left little to the girls' imagination when I had a hardon. It was VERY hard to NOT get one, watching the girls bottoms and boobs flashing me during practice!

A week ago, I could count the number of girls I'd seen naked on one hand, and the number I'd seen climax on one finger. Suddenly I had Becky Williams 'teaching' me about sex, and Coach Song acting like she'd like to do the same. Why else would she get naked in the showers with me, allowing Jenny Becker to have sex with me, right in front of her? Where my fantasies might have included an occasional cheerleader a week ago; now it seemed like I couldn't get the mental images of their boobs and crotches out of my mind, after only one practice session. How was I going to survive a whole season of this?

"So, tell me about it? How did it go?" Becky asked me, as she pulled me, by the hand, up to her room to 'study'.

"I'll tell you in a second." I whispered, knowing her parents were home and not wanting them to hear what had gone on. I let her lead me to her room and she closed the door behind me.

"I can't leave it closed long. Mom will want to come check on us and make sure I'm being a good girl. So, tell me."

I sat on the edge of the bed next to her and took a deep breath. "Well, it was an experience. She had a pair of shorts for me to wear. And by that, I mean I wasn't allowed to wear anything but my shoes and those shorts. Then she showed me where the mats were and how she wanted me to set them up."

"Wait. You went too fast. She gave you shorts to wear?"

"Yeah, she made me put them on in her office. Just the shorts, no underwear or anything."

"Did they look good on you?"

"They showed a hell of a lot. I mean, the leg holes are big enough that if I'm not careful, I can easily be hanging out. And if I get a hardon, damn, it pokes the front out like a freaking tent, or sticks out one of the leg holes! There's no way to hide it."

"Oh damn, that sounds kinda sexy!" She grinned. "Did she sit there watching you put them on?"

"Oh yeah, the whole time."

"Okay. So, then she showed you where the mats were. Did she try to grab you or anything in the mat room? I would have, with your dick showing."

"No, she just showed me where the mats were and how she wanted them set up and put away. By the time I had the mats set up, the girls had all shown up. I didn't really understand how warm it got in there, but as practice went on, we were all sweating pretty hard. That's why the girls wear so little when practicing. Just shorts and sports bras and some wear cut off t-shirts."

"And you in nothing but those little shorts?"

"Yeah. Well, anyway, you promise to keep this secret? She said if I told anyone, she's have me suspended for ten days. I wouldn't be able to graduate!"

"I promise...just you and me."

"Alright. She marched me in front of the girls and then explained that she wanted the girls to feel comfortable wearing whatever they wanted, and to do that they needed to be comfortable with things popping out, like boobs and such."

"You can call 'em tits you know."

"Yeah, I know. Anyway, she felt like the girls wouldn't be as nervous if something slipped out if they knew I was in the same boat. So, she had Malissa Strong stand behind me and drop my shorts and play with my dick, until I was rock hard!"

"NO SHIT! Malissa!? Oh damn! And you just stood there and let her play with you?"

"Didn't have much choice. Anyway, she stroked me until I was really hard, while all the girls watched. I was damn glad she quit, because even as embarrassing as that was, she was getting me damn close to shooting all over."

"Fuck that would have looked so hot!"

"It would have been so damn embarrassing. Anyway, she didn't and I didn't, and coach finally let me put it away."

"So, what else did you have to do."

"Well, during practice, she taught me how to spot the girls that were doing flips and tumbling stuff. I got to see a lot of pussy and tits doing that."

"Bet it kept you hard as hell."

"Rock hard. I was glad when practice was over."

"So, practice got over and you what, put the mats away?"

"Yeah. Then she told me to go shower."

"And you went to the boys' locker room?"

"Nope. She said because I was officially part of the team, I was within her responsibility, and I needed to shower in the girls' locker room. I had to clean up towels and stuff anyway. So, I did. I was showering in there, when Jenny Becker came in."

"Naked?"

"Not a stitch of clothing. She wanted to fuck me. We started to mess around a little, and then coach walked in. I thought we were going to be in trouble, but no. She told us to do what we were going to do, and she used a shower across the room from us and just watched us having sex."

"NO SHIT! God, you are going to be fucking famous if this ever gets out! She just stood there, watching you?"

"Not exactly. She was playing with herself and made herself climax watching us."

"Damn. You are really something! You made Jenny come, of course?"

"Oh yeah."

"And then what?"

"I walked over and started to wash Coach's body. I was just getting her all lathered up, then she suddenly pushed me away and quickly rinsed off and rushed out. By the time I got back to her office to get dressed, she was gone."

"I'm not surprised. She wanted to fuck you and realized she better get the hell out, before she did."

"No. I don't think so."

"You don't? I bet you a hundred bucks she did. That's what I would have wanted. Hell, I want it now!" She said as she stood up and reached under her skirt. She pulled her underwear down and stepped out of them, leaving her dressed, except for her now missing panties.

"I thought your parents were downstairs."

"They are, but if we're quick, we can do it." She said, as she knelt in front of me and reached for my belt. "Come on, help me out here."

I stood up and undid my pants and pushed then down. She shoved me back, to flop on her bed and then she crawled over me, reaching between us for my rock-hard cock and aimed it at her pussy. She closed her eyes as she slowly slid down my dick, bouncing slightly to help lubricate me, as she worked me deeper and deeper into herself. "Ohhhh yeah. I'm so fucking turned on, listening to you tell me all that. I wish I was there, in the shower with you. I'd let you get me naked and fuck me and not care who saw us."

"Oh damn." I groaned, as she slid up and down my cock. "Becky, I don't think I can last very long."

"Don't worry about it. Just try to hold back until I start to come, then you can come with me. We can come together. That's the best way anyway."

"Okay." I whispered, as she stroked herself up and down, her bare cheeks slapping lightly against my thighs with each stroke. I reached up to her chest and grabbed her breasts through the shirt and bra, wishing she had her shirt off, so I could see her completely bare tits.

"Did any of the girls say anything while Malissa was jacking you off?"

"Rosanne Cramer. She wanted to know if we could all go naked, so they could keep seeing my dick."

"Rosanne? Did you get to see her naked too?"

"I wish. No, I only got a little glimpse of one of her boobs for a second. She saw a hell of a lot more of me than I did of her." I said, as I squeezed Becky's boobs, while she kept riding me.

"I wish I was there. I'd have loved to watch you being stroked. I'd have made sure to flash you anything I could, while she was doing that, just to get you to come."

"You'd want me to come, in front of them?"

"Uh huh." She panted, "I bet you'd squirt at least three or four feet."

"Why would you want me to do that?"

"Because you'd look so fucking hot, coming like that! Just like you had to look so hot, coming all over Coach Song. Damn, just thinking about that is making me get so close. Tell me. If you could, would you fuck her? Coach Song? Would you let her do this?"

"Hell yeah." I groaned, as I felt her pussy squeezing me. "Are you coming?"

"Right now? I am. I'm...oh shit yes! Here it comes honey. Here it comes for you. Come with me. I want to feel you coming in me while I'm coming." She panted, as she started bouncing harder, though somewhat uncoordinatedly. Up and down, she moved, driving hard down my shaft, slamming the end of her vagina against my rock-hard dick. I could feel my climax growing quickly, trying to join her.

"Here it comes!" I groaned, as I felt my balls tighten up to my body, moments before my body jerked. The spasm of my body tried to drive me harder into her, pushing me up deep into her, as the first gush of cum lanced up into her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes!" She gasped, as she felt my cum pumping up into her. I lay under her, jerking and spasming, shooting gush after gush of cum into her, as she sat on me, trembling and shaking with her own orgasm. "Oh God, you feel so good doing that. I love it when we come at the same time. It makes you feel even bigger." She whispered, as she lowered herself down. I let my hands move from her chest to her butt, pushing her skirt up over her creamy cheeks, so I could gently stroke her butt. She lowered her face to mine and gave me a long, wet kiss. I heard something that sounded like her bedroom door, but when we broke the kiss, the door was still closed.

"Did you hear the door?" I whispered.

"The door? No, did you?"

"Thought so, but it's still closed. Must have been my imagination."

"Had to be. If it was dad, he'd have thrown you out the window, and if it was mom, well...she'd have had a cow."

"Then I guess we better get dressed before she comes."

"Yeah. Unfortunately. I really wish we had time to get naked and snuggle. I really like snuggling with you after we fuck."

"Do you do that with other guys?" I asked, as she lifted off of me, our cum drooling from her pussy, onto my crotch and partly hard dick.

"Actually, I never really felt like it before you. Not sure why." She said with a shrug. She climbed off me and slipped her panties back on, to catch our cum, and then cleaned me off with a small towel she'd tucked away. "So, we better start studying," she said.

"Shouldn't I finish getting decent?"

"I wish you wouldn't, but I suppose I need to let you. I kinda like looking at you like this. You look, I don't know. Sorta vulnerable...I like it."

I rolled my eyes and worked my briefs and pants back up. She got her book out and lay down on the bed next to me. The two of us lay next to each other, our hips touching, as I asked her questions that I thought might be on the test. We hadn't been at it too long, before her mom opened the door and walked in with a tray that had some cookies and two glasses of milk on it.

"I thought you two might enjoy a little snack." She said with a smile, as she stepped in. I rolled over to look at her.

Mrs. Williams was as stunning looking as her daughter, or actually vice versa. She wasn't thin, but was very curvy, in all the right places. Her boobs pushed out the front of her white blouse a lot more than Becky's and surprisingly, I could make out that she had on a lace bra and even could see the dark circle of her areola, slightly showing through the bra and blouse. She had on a short black skirt that left a LOT of leg showing, very good looking legs, at that, and was short enough that I could see a little bit of the lacy top of her stockings. Overall, she was extremely good looking for a forty-year old woman.

She stepped toward the bed and rested one knee on it as she held the tray out for Becky and me. With her leg slightly bent, and me laying on the bed looking up at her, I couldn't help but notice that I could see up her skirt all the way to her crotch. At first, I wasn't sure I was seeing what I thought I was, but as I reached for a cookie on the plate, she moved, making her legs spread just slightly more. Yeah, she definitely did NOT have on any panties and I was looking at her bare pussy and blonde curls between her legs! "Um, thank you." I answered, as I took a chocolate chip cookie from the plate, trying not to look like I was staring at her crotch.

"Thanks mom," Becky said, sitting up, so she could reach the tray. She took the cookie, and one of the glasses of milk.

I wasn't able to take a glass, from the way I was laying, and I couldn't exactly sit up with her kneeling so close to me. "I'll just set this over here." She said with a smile, pushing off the bed and turning to set the tray on the small dresser near the foot of Becky's bed. The dresser had a mirror above it, and I could see her mom looking at my reflection, her back blocking the view of her daughter. Her hands moved from the tray up to her front, and for just a moment, I saw her stroke her fingers across her obviously erect nipples. "If you need anything else, just call." She said, still not taking her eyes off the reflection of me. After she turned and left, I looked down at myself and noticed that my jeans were bulging out significantly, from the view she had given me.

"You sure were staring at my mom!" Becky said, with a giggle. "For a minute, I thought you might like how she looks, even more than me!"

"Not even. I love how you look. But, are you sure your mom doesn't know we were having sex?" I asked quietly, the door still standing half open after her mom left.

"Positive. Why?"

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"Why would I get mad?"

"Does she always dress that way?"

"Pretty much. She likes to look good at work. I'll admit, her boobs were definitely showing, a bit more than I usually see her going to work showing. Why?"

"I don't know how to say this, but your mom, she wasn't wearing any underwear." I said quietly. Becky looked at me curiously. "The way she knelt down on the edge of the bed with one leg so close to my head, well, I could see right up under her skirt and she didn't have anything on under it."

"Jesus, mom!" she groaned, shaking her head. "Here, hold this." She said, holding the glass of milk out to me. I took the milk and she slipped off the bed and then took the glass from me. She set the glass on the tray and then stormed out of the room, slamming the door closed behind her.

"Uh oh." I said to myself. "I should have kept my mouth shut." I sat there waiting for her to come back, wondering if I should try to leave or just wait. The door suddenly pushed open and Becky walked back in, led by the hand by her mom.

"Okay mom, you wanted to talk, so talk!" Becky said, defiantly.

"I didn't say I wanted to flash your boyfriend," Her mom said, sternly looking at her daughter. "I just gave him the opportunity to look, if he wanted to." She looked back at me and blushed slightly, her stern look softening. "I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have done what I did. I apologize."

"It's a good thing daddy's not home!" Becky said, angrily.

Her mom turned to look at Becky again. "You're right young lady. It's a darn good thing he isn't home. I can only imagine what he'd be saying right now, after seeing what you two were doing in here." It was Becky's turn to be startled. She stared at her mother, her face growing white. "Oh yes. I saw what you two were doing. You might want your dad to still think you're a sweet little girl, that doesn't do what you were doing, but I know all too well that you've been having sex for some time. Your friend here is just the latest, to sample you. So don't play miss innocent with me, I know better!" The two were silent for long seconds, staring at each other. I saw her stern look soften somewhat. "Look, honey, I can understand, why you two were doing what you were. I have to admit, I was pretty upset when I heard what was happening in here. I opened the door to chew you out, and guess what I saw?" Becky stood, staring at her mom, her face still ashen white. "I saw my little girl, sitting on top of what might be the biggest dick I've even seen in person. Riding it, and clearly enjoying it."

"Shit." Becky whispered.

"The question was, what do I do about it? I stood outside and listened to you climaxing, wondering how to punish you. And you know what? I came up with what I thought was a fitting punishment. I went and changed into this, and I made damn sure that your friend here had every opportunity, to see my pussy, to make an offer. I gave him a very sensuous invitation. Come follow me and you can have what you're seeing. Simple enough."

"Mom? For real?"

"Oh yes. We made eye contact, while I was teasing my nipples. He knew what I was suggesting. I wanted to prove to you, that boys are little more than sacks of hormones, willing to chase any pussy that offers itself up, including yours and mine."

Becky chuckled a little. "And instead, he told me that you were trying to flash him," she said. "Sorry mom. You drew the short straw with Billy. The first time he'd ever had sex was this weekend, when I took his cherry. He didn't push me to have sex with him, I asked him for it."

That seemed to surprise her mom. "He didn't hit on you?"

Becky gave that little girlish chuckle that I love so much, then shook her head. "Nope, now, since then he's become something of an item for the cheerleading team, but otherwise, I'm just teaching him about sex. So, in a way, I'm repaying all the work he's done tutoring me in science for the last three years, with a little special one on one tutoring. And you know what? He's a damn fast learner. Now, the real question is, how are we going to keep daddy from finding out and shooting his dick off?"

"Your father will be livid if he finds out what you're doing, you know that right?"

"I do. So how do we keep daddy from finding out?"

"We? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? This is YOUR problem, young lady!"

"Uh huh. And how upset will he be, when I tell him you wore a top that you could see your nipples through, and that you flashed your completely bare pussy at my boyfriend? Seems to me like we both have a problem."

Mrs. Williams stood with her arms crossed, looking at her daughter, clearly mulling over the consequences of her rash action. After a dozen or more long, silent seconds she nodded. "And you have a proposal to solve this dilemma?"

"Maybe. What would it take, for us to make you forget we were having sex?" When Mrs. Williams didn't answer, Becky stepped closer to her. She reached out and turned her around, facing partly away from me, but facing the mirror above the dresser. "Since you liked using the mirror so much, why don't we see just what else it can show us?" Becky asked quietly as she pulled the zipper down the back of the black skirt her mother had on. As she pulled the zipper down, the waistband of the skirt spread and soon the whole skirt slid down over her curvy hips and down her legs. The blouse was long enough to still cover her butt and crotch, but looking in the mirror I could get little glimpses of her blond curls. Becky stepped closer and reached around her mother, reaching down to the bottom of the blouse. She pulled it up a few inches, exposing her mom's pussy to me, as she began to undo the buttons, one at a time, from the bottom. As she worked, she pulled the blouse apart slightly, leaving her mom's mound and pussy exposed. When she undid the final button, she slipped the blouse down off her mom's shoulders, leaving her in nothing but the stockings, high heels and lace bra.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,392 Followers