All Comments on 'Locker Room Dare Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
cliqueggecliquegge5 months ago

enjoying it - thank you

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Bonkers and I loved it.

oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

Enjoying this story. Looking forward to Chapter 3 and beyond.

Cheers

SAGE

Sex4lf57Sex4lf575 months ago

I'm looking forward every day for the next chapter of this story because it's super hot and nice and long which I love. I'm surprised that you didn't include Becky's mom and Billy's mom and sister on your character list. Here's hoping that you explore more of the incest side of this story in chapter three with Becky and her mom and Billy with his sister and his mom. Five stars and a favorite point.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

OMG, I love this tale ... please keep the chapters coming!

MegamuffinMegamuffin5 months ago

This is just about the perfect mix of things I love about stories in this site. Well written, hot, a little bit ridiculous. Perfect.

Teacher44Teacher445 months ago

I hope Billy's sister gets a name soon.

JanxSpiritJanxSpirit5 months ago

This dude is absolutely terrible at keeping a secret.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderfully silly and wonderfully sexy. 5*

A trivial comment after looking at the cast list. More curiosity than criticism, and certainly not to be taken as political correctness, I'm Canadian American myself, The names are all British (some of them on black people) or Chinese. No Italian sultriness or soft blonde Polish pussy or saris to unwind. Many Literotica authors seem to think everyone who isn't named Leroy is British.

bezelbub69bezelbub695 months ago

Love this series so far and where it is heading

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Can't wait for more !

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Our hero may have been sexily inexperience at the beginning of the story but I wager he will have had sex with every female mentioned by the end of the story!

5

brunnzlbrunnzl4 months ago

not really my cup of tea. after a promising start everything goes too quick and too unreasonable. all these horny old women flashing their pussies - one or two would be nice, but in those masses they give me the creeps, like a slutty zombie apocalypse. his sister even doesn't have a name, yet we get to know her grabbing the hero's dick. if the writing and/or the characters were more elaborated, I might have stayed, but I see that there are enough fans of it to leave you alone with them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More please!! Despite what others think, the opportunity to develop the story further is still there... like his sisters name. LOL...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can’t wait to see where your locker room are goes. I see a number of exciting chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More please!

QwixelQwixel3 months ago

Series is ok, please don't knock off any of your characters in this one please? That is a real mood killer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This dumbass MC is running off his mouth again.

Mommy flashed Billy. I guess Daddy flashed daughter too (for that dare mention in chapter 1). Maybe they fuck and will fuck at some point.

The characters here sure are weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES