Locker Room Dare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure." I grunted as my dick slid easily in and out of the tight, but very excited, pussy I was stuffed into again. I was always a quick learner, and I'd learned a lot in such a short time having sex. I pressed my thumb to her clit, rubbing it in soft circles, as I stroked my hardon in and out of her, trying to do what Becky and mom had taught me. I thrust in and out of her, jamming my cock hard into her as I tried to angle it up to push against the top of her vagina with each plunge in. Coach stood behind me, her arms reaching around me, pulling and twisting Jessica's nipples. It didn't take more than a very few minutes and I was quickly pushing her to an orgasm, a hard enough orgasm to make her squirt all over me.

"FUCK YES!" Jessica screamed as her body jerked and shuddered, spraying her juices out at me as I drove hard into her, my own climax starting to build. "Fuck Grace. Your turn." Jessica panted as she pushed me back and lowered her legs into the water. She slipped into the hot swirling water and Coach took over her spot on the edge of the tub.

I stepped between her legs and pushed easily into her wet depths, soon pumping my cock in and out while I stroked her clit. I had to work fairly hard to get her to climax again, but then it was the sixth of the night for her. I wondered just how many times a woman could climax in a night, and then wondered about myself, as I came again, this time filling Coach with her third, which was my fifth of the night. To say I was worn out after that, was an understatement.

They seemed to realize that I was worn out, and the three of us retired to their bedroom, and the king-sized bed. I fell asleep, watching the two of them, licking each other's pussies.

It was very early morning when I woke up. It wasn't even light yet. I was alone in a strange bed, and it took me a few moments to get my bearings. I didn't have anything to put on, and padded naked out of the bedroom, looking for coach and Jessica. I found them, lounging in the hot tub, the warm water steaming in the chilly night air, the soft Illumination of rope lights, strung around the top of pergola over the tub, bathing the two of them and the tub in a soft yellowish light. I slid the door open and trotted quickly across the cold concrete to the tub, and slipped in with them.

"Hey sleepy head." Coach said with a smile, pulling me toward her to lay on top of her in the hot water. "Do you think you have it in you to give me a good morning fuck?"

"Is it morning?" I asked quietly.

"It's five am. That's morning in my book." Jessica giggled.

"I bet I could." I agreed, before Coach rolled herself over to half lay on top of me. She pressed her lips to mine in a soft sweet kiss. We lay in the water, kissing each other, getting more and more turned on as the minutes passed. I felt Jessica's hand slip between us and find my now hard, dick. She coaxed coach to spread her legs, then helped me find my way into her hot pussy. The two of us lay in the hot water, bucking our hips at each other, forcing me in and out of her hot depths. Her soft depths caressed my shaft and head as we worked into each other gently, not like the almost animalistic fucking we'd done in the mat room. This was more intimate and gentle. I could feel her arousal grow through our breathless kisses and the way her body rocked with each stroke toward each other. She was soon moaning into my mouth, as she inched closer and closer to orgasm. Her body tensed and I felt her squeeze around my hard shaft as she stopped moving, laying on me, trembling softly as she continued to kiss me. Only after she finished climaxing did she start moving again, this time clearly working to enhance the sensations for me. She moaned and gasped as I drove myself into her still sensitive pussy, her hips rocking in time with my strokes to coax me closer to fruition. Her efforts not only pushed me quickly to completion, but also brought her own orgasm back to a second climax as I emptied myself deep inside her.

---o---

It was almost nine in the morning when I woke up, or woke up again, spooned against Jessica, my dick surprisingly growing hard, as she teased my head with one finger. "You awake?" She whispered.

"Uh huh." I whispered back, squeezing the breast that was in my hand, my body pressed to hers.

"Think we can do it once more?"

"I'm game to try."

I felt her fingers press me against her wet pussy lips, working my partly hard dick into her opening. I groaned softly in pleasure, as my head slipped into her hot depths. She began to move gently, rocking her body slightly to slip me in and out of her. I was afraid to move too far, afraid I'd slip out, but it didn't end up being a problem. The soft warm sensations had my half hard dick quickly hardening. I started to rock lightly, in time with her strokes, pushing and pulling, so that I stroked in and out of her a couple inches. It was incredibly pleasant, and a huge change from the extremely energetic sex we'd had so far. Both had aggressively ridden me, their preferred position being on top. Not that they didn't share half a dozen other positions with me, but they preferred what they called cowgirl, because it allowed them to be in control. I got the idea that they liked being in control.

I lay there, my orgasm slowly growing toward fruition, as she rocked us, working me in and out gently. I felt her pussy clench around me, but her motion didn't stop. I heard her gasping and panting and then her legs start to tremble, but still, she didn't stop moving. In and out my dick slid, pushing into her until her bare ass pressed to my thighs, and sliding out only a few short inches, never far enough to worry about slipping out. My hand held her breast, squeezing in time with her strokes, my fingers squeezing her nipple each time my hand squeezed her breast.

In and out I stroked, her motion becoming slightly erratic as she tried to continue stroking on me, even though her orgasm was taking control of her body. "Come for me," She whispered softly, "let me feel you come again."

"Okay." I whispered back. "Soon."

She nodded and continued to rock in time with me, sliding me in and out of her hot soft pussy. "Would you like to take me in my office," she whispered? "Just walk into my office one day and lift up my skirt and fuck me? Did you know sometimes I don't wear underwear to work? If my skirt is long enough, I don't. Would you like to do that? Come to my office and just pull my skirt up and fuck me? I wish you would. I wish you'd come into my office and slide this into me. Make me come for you right there. Ohhhh. It feels like you like that idea. I can feel you pushing harder, driving into me harder. Come for me baby. Bend me over my exam table and fuck me until you come deep inside me."

I couldn't help but think about doing just that, bending her over her exam table and pulling her skirt up over her bare cheeks. "Fuck." I grunted, as my body bucked hard against her, driving my dick deep into her, as I unloaded my first shot of cum into her. My body jerked and spasmed, pumping shot after shot into her trembling, spasming pussy.

"Oohhhhhh God yes. Soooo good. Sooooo fucking good." She moaned softly.

I held her tightly to me for long minutes, both of us panting for breath, before she gently disengaged my hand from her breast. She slipped from bed, my soft dick slipping from her. She turned and held a hand out for me and led me silently away from the bed while coach continued to sleep. She led me to the bathroom and then the shower, turning it on and waiting for the water to warm. She pulled me into the shower with her and pressed her nude body against mine, in a tight embrace, while she kissed me, her tongue dipping into my mouth and her mouth sucking my lower lip sensuously. "You know, I wish you could do just that, walk into my office and push that fantastic cock of yours into me. But it would be incredibly dangerous. As much as it excited you to think about it, I don't think we can ever really do it."

"Do you really not wear underwear to work?"

"Most days, no. I like how it feels to have the breeze blow up my skirt and tease my pussy. The other day, I did, but as you saw, I took it off when I realized I could tease you by letting you see it."

"Do you tease a lot of guys?"

"Some."

"Do you have sex with them too?" I asked curiously.

"Does it matter?"

"I guess not." I shrugged.

"I'm touched that you're concerned. But to answer, no, I don't. In fact, I've fantasized about it, almost since I started there, but you're the first high school boy at this school I have. I've picked up a few in other places, but never at my school. Doing a boy from another school is risky, doing you, being from this school, it's illegal. So no, I don't do a lot of boys at school. I hope you can keep this a secret. If not, then I've made a terrible mistake, for both myself and Grace."

"I can keep it a secret." I nodded, knowing that I'd just lied. I didn't keep it a secret. I told my mom, even though she agreed to keep it secret. And Becky knew, and of course, Melissa, and the girls could all guess. So, no it wasn't a secret.

"We better get you home," she whispered.

"Yeah. I'm supposed to go to Malissa's today."

"Ohhhhh. That girl can be a real dynamo. I hope you enjoy her as much as I have."

"You've had sex with her?"

"The only other student that I've had sex with, in this school, yes. It was kind of an accident when it happened, but so far, we've kept it under wraps."

"How was it an accident?"

"Inquisitive, aren't you? We were up at the beach over the summer, and we hooked up and had sex in the woods. I had no idea she was a student here until the semester started. That's when Grace found out Malissa and I had been together. We had her over, to tell her that she had to keep it a secret, and she agreed, as long as we agreed to play from time to time. See, she's technically a virgin, but doesn't want that fact to get out. She's waiting for that perfect, special guy. In the meantime, she does some things with boys, but gets most of her satisfaction with other girls. It'd really make life difficult if the word got out that the sexiest girl in school was a virgin, so we share a secret. A secret you are now part of. She'll know you had sex with Grace, but maybe not me. So, use the information wisely."

I just nodded in agreement, after which she turned off the water. She helped me dry off, then took me to the living room to dress me. She kissed me at the front door one more time before slipping my phone into my pocket. She pulled us together, her nude body pressed against me, as we shared a long, wet kiss. Finally, she opened the door and sent me away.

I walked into the house and tried to slip up to my room without anyone noticing. Dad was gone, probably got called into work again, not an uncommon event. Unfortunately, I ran into mom on the second floor as I tried to sneak into my bedroom.

"Billy!" She said, in that voice that told you the stuff was going to hit the rotating oscillator.

"Hey mom," I answered, trying to sound as innocent as I could, while I was stepping into my room.

"Hold it young man!" She said, stepping into my room behind me. "Care to tell me where you were last night?"

"Geez mom! I'm eighteen. Can't I spend the night at a friend's house without getting interrogated?"

"Sure, you can, except the friend I expected you were with, called here, looking for you because you didn't answer your cell phone."

"Yeah, I sorta didn't. Sorry." I mumbled, realizing I hadn't even checked my phone for messages, when Jessica gave it back, when I had dressed.

"So where were you?"

"A friend's house."

"Who?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes."

"Well, it was just a friend."

"I see. Couldn't have been Becky. Her parents wouldn't dare let you spend the night. So, where were you?" I took a deep breath and tried not to answer at all. She stepped into the room all the way, and closed the door behind her. "Were you with someone you weren't supposed to be with?" I looked at her, trying to hide the fear that suddenly welled up inside me while I tried to figure out what to do. Apparently, that was the wrong thing to do. But then, I was new at this kind of thing. She more quietly asked, "Billy, were you with your coach?"

"Sorta." I answered.

"How sorta?"

"I was just with her and a friend."

Mom walked over, pushed me back with two fingers in the middle ofm y chest until I had to sit on the edge of the bed. She sat down next to me and twisted to look at me, one leg tucked partly under her so she could face me. "Okay Honey. Time to come clean here."

"Look mom. I can't say anything or I'll get people in trouble. I don't wanna do that. So just let it drop, okay?"

"Who are you going to get in trouble? Your girl friends on the cheer team? Your coach?" she probed. "Both? I see. Honey, you need to tell me what happened."

"Mom. I'm not going to say anything that will get people I know in trouble. So let it go, please!?"

She leaned toward me and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me over against her until my head rested on her shoulder, my shoulder pressed between her big soft tits. "Alright. I promise. Nothing you say will leave this room. Now, start at the beginning. Tell me what happened last night."

She let me pull away and sit back up on the bed. She reached out for my hands and held both my hands and waited for me to talk. "The girls had a little initiation for me. You know how that works."

"I'm sure I can guess what kind."

"Yeah, probably. Anyway, the deal was, that they took turns making me lick their pussies while they rode on me, trying to make me come. Of course, they did, but then I had to guess who it was that was on me when I came. I was blindfolded, so I figured I could guess by who's shorts got wet between their legs. The problem was, none of the girls were, but coach was. So, I guessed it was her. I didn't guess right. She had a wet crotch for a totally different reason. Anyway, I have to wear one of their cheerleading skirts to practice Monday."

"Well, that could be embarrassing."

"No mom. JUST the skirt."

"Oh. I see. Well, still. How does that get to staying overnight with the coach?"

"It was part of the reason that I guessed wrong. She apparently had a dare with Malissa, the captain of the team. I guess she had a vibrating egg thing inside and Malissa could control it remotely, when to turn it on or off. She turned it on and left it on any time I was sitting next to coach. The dare or bet or whatever, was that she had to make me come inside her once for every orgasm that she had at the game. She came three times during the game, sitting right there next to me. So, after the game, she took me to the mat room so we could have sex. I came twice and made her come twice, but number three was going to be a problem. I was kinda worn out."

"I can imagine. That would have already been three times, right?"

"Yeah. Well, um more if you count what I did before. Anyway, she gave me an address to meet her at, and then we left different ways. When I got there, it was Jessica, I mean, Nurse Allen's house. She was only sorta dressed, waiting for Coach to show up. I guess they're sorta play partners. Anyway, coach showed up a little later and the three of us played, until I gave her that third one, and then they suggested that I stay overnight. I didn't see anything wrong with it, so I did."

"And of course, you had more sex with both of them?"

"Yeah. Look, mom. I like coach, and I like Jessica. I don't feel like they're taking advantage of me or anything like that. I don't want them going to jail because of what I chose to do. I know what they did is wrong, well, illegal, because they're in the same school as I am. If I wasn't, it would be different. But if I didn't want to do any of this, I could walk away any time. Coach told me it was my choice, I could handle it with the principal, or I could let her handle it. Even then, she wasn't going to force me to do anything. I mean, there were times when I didn't feel like I had much choice. The day she introduced me to the girls and I ended up with Malissa pulling my shorts down and showing the girls my junk. I mean, I sorta felt like I had to. And the shorts she had me wear. I know why she did, but at first it felt more like punishment than anything else. But now. It's not a big deal. I see the girls naked and they see me naked and it's all good. Last night. At Jessica's? I could have left any time I wanted. It was my choice to stay."

She silently nodded her head. "Alright. I understand. Now, you have to understand. There are laws for a reason. It's easy for a person in control to convince someone to do things they shouldn't, and think that it's their choice. I'm not saying that's what happened here, but you are inexperienced, sexually, and they have a responsibility to protect you, not exploit you. It almost sounds to me like she's taking advantage of your innocence, and the innocence of the girls on the cheer squad."

"I don't know how innocent they all are. I mean, Allie is, or was at least. We mutually decided to have sex. No one pushed us. But some of the girls are definitely into sex for the fun of it and are taking every opportunity to try and get me to want it with them. Hell, it's not all that hard. I mean, if you take your clothes off in front of me, I'm going to want it. I'm a guy, right?"

"It would seem by your description that maybe some of them are taking advantage of the situation. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with this arrangement. First it was just working with them at practice, and now, it's being part of the team, which I don't mind, but having to shower with them, and being involved sexually with the team members? There is a lot there going on, that most people would find unacceptable. I'm afraid that you're going to get caught in the middle on this."

"Mom. I've been the butt of jokes my whole high school life. To be included here feels really good. If it's because they like to have sex with me, is that a bad thing? I know now that Becky isn't doing that, and I don't think Allie is either. That's all that I'm worried about. The rest of the girls, if they wanna have sex just for fun, I don't really mind."

"You might somewhere down the road. If Becky is as serious as you say she is, then having multiple partners could become a stumbling block for your relationship."

"Yeah. I was worried about that too. But she isn't worried about the team, except for Allie. She says that's who her competition is. That's all that matters for me. I like both of them. If I had to choose, I don't know how I would. I mean, I care for both of them, but not the same way. You know what I mean?"

"I do. You're just going to have to let your heart decide. And it will, when it's ready. In the meantime, try to not let any of them take advantage of you."

"I won't mom."

"Good. I'll try to smooth things over with your dad when he gets home." She said, as she got up. She walked to the door and stopped. "Billy. I think you need to consider that there are girls in this world that will happily take advantage of an innocent boy, especially one that is above average sized, like you are. And those same girls aren't afraid of doing things, that could embarrass him later."

"Like what?"

"Taking pictures? Requesting you swap pictures? That kind of thing. Things that can be put on the internet. Once it's there, it never leaves."

"Okay. I'll be careful." She smiled and left. I flopped back on my bed and sighed. "Damn." I was supposed to go to Malissa's this morning, but I really was still tired. I texted her and asked if we could do it after lunch, which she agreed with. I stripped down and crawled into bed for some more sleep.

---o---