Locker Room Dare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wiped the sleep from my eyes and pushed out of bed. I woke up because I had to go pee. I opened the door to slip across the hall to the bathroom, but the door was closed. Damn! Sis was in there. I stepped to the door and could hear the water running. Well, we'd seen each other naked, well, a lot more than that. We'd had sex with each other, so going in and sharing the bathroom shouldn't be a big deal. I walked in and closed the door quietly. I lifted the seat and stood at the stool to pee, hoping the shower would drown out the sound of me peeing. As I stood there, I realized that sis was making little grunting sounds, that were just barely audible over the sound of the water. I finished peeing, but didn't flush right away, curiosity getting the better of me.

I stepped to the curtain and pulled it back a slight bit, only an inch or two, on the end away from the shower head. Through the slight gap I could see her creamy white butt pushing into and disappearing from view. There was also another sound. A very faint humming sound. I pulled the curtain further, spreading it enough to see her bare ass pushing toward the wall and then pulling away. It only took a moment to realize that there was something stuck on the wall, something about the size of a paper towel cardboard roll, but definitely different. It was flesh toned and looked like...oh shit. She had a dildo stuck to the wall and was fucking it! I stood there, watching her pump her ass toward the dildo, her ass gently slapping the wall, when she pushed far enough to drive it fully into her. On and off she slid, grunting with each plunge.

I pulled the curtain back further, looking now at her whole nude body, her big soft tits swinging wildly, with each stroke down the fake dick. She had one hand against the wall, and the other was between her legs. The soft humming I'd heard must be a small vibrator. I stood and watched her fucking herself, my dick getting harder by the second. I'd never seen her do this, or even known that she had. I just assumed she did it in the privacy of her bedroom, like I did. Slap-slap-slap, her ass banged against the shower wall. Her long hair hung down in long wet strands as the shower rained on her head each time she pulled away from the wall, the shower raining on her head and back, so that the water ran down her back and over her butt.

"Oh fuck." She moaned softly, as she pounded her butt harder against the wall. "God damn Billy. Make me come god damn it!" She swore quietly. "Make me come baby. Make me squirt! OHHHHHH DAMN!" She gasped, driving back onto the dildo and pushing her ass against the wall as she trembled and shuddered. She held herself there panting and shaking as she climaxed. I let go of the curtain and snuck out of the bathroom.

"Jesus, she was pretending to fuck me!" I said to myself, as I closed the door and walked to the bed. I flopped on the bed, my legs hanging over, and reached for my dick. I started to stroke it, thinking about how she looked fucking herself, thinking about letting myself come, before I got dressed to go to Malissa's.

The bedroom door opened, startling me. "SHIT!" I gasped, trying to cover myself with the only thing in reach, which was a pillow. Sis walked into the room with a towel around her body and one in her hand. She pushed the door closed.

"Did you have fun watching me?" She said, angrily, a scowl on her face.

"Huh? I didn't watch you."

"The fuck you didn't. You forgot to flush the toilet you little shit!"

"Hey, I wasn't the one with a dildo stuck on the wall, pretending to fuck my brother!" I snapped back.

"So, you did watch. I bet you watched me come too? That'd be about your speed you little perv. Now that you're fucking half the cheerleading team, you think you're big stuff, huh?"

"Hey, I never said I was!" I snapped back, getting up from the bed, holding the pillow over my hardon.

"You didn't have to. You didn't come home last night. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you were off fucking one or more of them."

"I spent the night at a friend's house!" I snapped, as I took a step closer, feeling my anger grow.

"Sure. What was her name?"

"Just a friend."

"Yeah. Tell me you weren't fucking one of the cheerleaders!"

"I wasn't." I snapped, stepping closer to her, no longer paying attention to what I was or wasn't covering.

"I don't believe you."

"I don't care what you believe. Now get out."

"I don't feel like it." She said, leaning back against the door.

I reached for her to try and move her and shove her out the door, dropping the pillow in the process. I left it on the floor and grabbed her arm with one hand, and tried to pull her away from the door. Somehow, I grabbed part of her towel and in moments, we were struggling, both of us naked. She was either more powerful than I expected, or more determined. She braced herself and pushed me back, pushing me all the way back until my legs hit the bed and I toppled backwards. I still had hold of her wrists and I ended up pulling her down on top of me.

"Oooof!" I grunted, as she landed hard on top of me, knocking the wind out of me for a moment.

"LET GO!" She said angrily, trying to pull her wrists from my grip as we struggled on the bed. I could feel her trying to climb up my body. "Fine! You wanna see my body! Here you go!" She said, sliding up far enough to push a tit into my face. "That what you want? To play with my tits? Or do you want more than that?" She slid up my body more, sliding her stomach up over my face and then pushing her pelvis into my face. I could feel her shaved mound slide over my face and then smell the scent of her freshly climaxed pussy, inches from my nose.

I stopped struggling and let go of her wrists. I intended to grab hold of her hips and push her up and back, but she used her advantage to change her angle and push her pussy into my face. "Here you go. That a close enough look?"

I froze in place, her pussy lips pressed to my chin and lips, her knees spread on either side of my head sitting on my upper arms, trapping them against the bed. I looked up at her defiant face and then did something she didn't expect. I stuck my tongue out and stroked up between her wet lips, driving the tip of my tongue deep enough to find her clit and flick across it. I didn't give her much time to react before stroking again, this time flicking back and forth across her still sensitive clit quickly.

"Oh shit." She gasped, but didn't move.

I continued to stroke her pussy with my tongue, at least, I did until the bedroom door opened and mom stepped in. "What the hell is going on up here! Lynn! What the hell are you doing!?"

"Nothing mom!" She answered breathlessly, as she pushed off my face.

"That doesn't look like nothing."

"He was spying on me in the shower."

"I wasn't. I was going to the bathroom. It's not my fault she was moaning that she wanted me to make her squirt."

"I didn't!" She said, blushing brightly, while she looked for the towel, she had come in wearing. She found it behind mom, but mom wasn't moving. Instead, mom bent over and picked up the large dildo that had slipped out of the other towel she had dropped.

"It would seem you were trying to do something."

"Can I have that back please?" She asked mom nicely.

"Not before you apologize to your brother."

"For what?"

"For sitting on his face!"

"But he was spying on me!"

"You act like you haven't ever had a boy see you naked before. We both know that isn't true. So, apologize."

She turned, still naked, to face me. "I'm sorry I sat on your face. But you deserved it for spying on me."

"That wasn't an apology." Mom said sharply.

"But he was spying on me!"

"I was just going to the bathroom. She was fucking that thing, pretending it was me. Begging me to make her squirt."

I could see mom trying hard to hide the smile that was sneaking out. She rubbed her face with one hand and then looked at the dildo in her hand. "It's big enough, but it isn't the same thing." She said softly. "Why do you think your brother can make you squirt? For that matter, why would you want him to do it to you?"

"He made you." Sis said quietly.

Mom looked at her in shock. "Who said he did?"

"No one. I heard you."

"That was, um, I was explaining something he asked about."

"Do you always explain to him, by letting him fuck you?"

Mom blushed brightly. "That, young lady, will get you into a lot of trouble."

"Not as much as if I tell Daddy, you've been fucking Billy!" sis said triumphantly.

"Lynn!"

"Maybe I ought to tell him that you and your friend came into the room and fucked me in the middle of the night the other day. I'm sure he'd be quite interested in hearing about that too." I said quickly.

"I did not!"

"You did. And you know it." I snapped back.

"I believe this is what they call a Mexican standoff." Mom said quietly. "We each hold a trump card, but we can't play it without someone else playing theirs. And no matter who plays first, all three of us will end up losing something. So, let's just put this down to none of us ever says anything about any of this, is that understood?"

"Yes mom," we both answered.

She held out the dildo to sis, who reached for it. "And if you want your brother to make you squirt, just make sure you do it where it doesn't make a mess, or else clean it up when you're done. Don't leave it for your father to find." She turned around and walked out, closing the door behind her.

"You listened to us?"

"Not on purpose. I heard through the door. It sounded like it was getting pretty intense. Did you really have sex with her until she came like that?"

"She was teaching me something about how girls make themselves climax."

"Sounded like she didn't just do that."

"No, I sorta replaced her dildo with my dick, and made her come."

"Yeah. I heard. So, um, uh, do you, um, do you want to go shower? I might even come in and help you wash your back."

"I might," I said, "if you leave that thing out here."

"I might," she said with a little tilt of her head, "as long as you don't mind if I use that one."

I got up and headed for the bedroom door. By the time I had the shower running and the water set to be pleasantly warm, Lynn was in the bathroom with the door closed behind us. I pushed the curtain back and stepped in with her following me.

"I was thinking I was going to have to stroke it or something, to get it hard, but I think you like the idea of fucking your sister." She whispered, as she reached for my hardon. She wrapped both hands around it and then pulled me toward the back of the shower. She leaned her butt and back against the wall and lifted one foot, reaching out and resting it on the soap dish built into the wall, spreading her legs somewhat for me. She pulled my dick toward her, aiming me for her pussy. "This what you wanted to feel when you were spying on me? Feel your cock sticking into your sister's hot pussy?" She whispered, as she rubbed my head against her wet lips. She pushed her butt off the wall, arching her back to keep her shoulders against the wall, thrusting her pelvis out toward me. It was all I could do, not to groan, as she forced her already wet pussy down my shaft, in one easy thrust. "Oohhhh yeah, I like this a lot better! Now, fuck me and don't forget to play with my titties. But don't you dare come in me, you little shit." She gasped, as I pushed my full length into her.

It didn't take any more coaxing. I reached for her breasts, cupping each one with a hand, not quite covering their full size. I squeezed and kneaded them, as I started to hump my hips to and fro, driving my long, fat, cock, in and out of her. She was so wet, and it felt so good, that it wasn't long before I started to wonder if I was going to be able to make her come, before I had to pull out. In and out I thrust, my engorged head stroking her soft hot insides, her tight tunnel caressing my head with each of those strokes. I shifted my hands to squeeze and twist her nipples with my fingers, the way Coach and Jessica had taught me the night before. In and out I thrust, driving hard, watching her face as her climax grew closer and closer. Her moans grew louder and she was soon covering her mouth with her own hands to muffle her cries of pleasure as I drove harder into her, making her whole body shake and tremble.

I let go of one of her tits and slid my hand down to her pussy, pushing one finger between her lips and finding her clit. "OH FUCK!" she gasped loudly, as my finger pressed against her hard nub and began to rub it in time with my strokes. "OH SHIT! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME COME!" she practically screamed, as I drove hard into her, rubbing her clit, hoping she came soon, because I knew I sure as hell was going to damn soon myself. She reached down to my ass and pulled me toward her, pulling her butt off the wall with each stroke I made, her hands jamming us together with a loud hard slap. In and out I thrust, driving hard into her a she panted and grunted. "GOD I'M COMING!" she cried loudly, as her whole body started to shudder. She pulled me hard against her, driving me hard into her pussy and holding me there as her pussy clenched and squeezed around me.

"God sis, I'm gonna come." I groaned, as her milking pussy started to push me over the edge. I started to pull back, trying to pull my cock out of her, before I couldn't hold it back any longer.

"No! Not yet!" She gasped, as she pulled me back in, driving my dick hard into her again, my fat head banging against the end of her vaginal tunnel. I could feel her juices flowing down my legs as she held me against her, my cock driven as deeply into her as it could go.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted, as the tingle from the impact of my head went through my body. Her jerking me back into her, and the feeling of her squirting her cum down my legs, triggered my own climax. My body jerked hard against hers and my cock swelled with a huge gush of cum. I felt it flow into her as her pussy continued to squeeze around me. I moved my hand from between us and let my body press against her, trapping her against the wall as my cock surged shot after shot into her wet depths.

"Jesus," she panted, as we both gasped for breath, her tits rubbing up and down my chest. "Jesus Christ that was intense. Tell me you didn't come in me again!"

"Sorry. I tried to hold it back." I answered breathlessly.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sure you did," she panted, as we leaned against the shower wall. She pushed me back, my mostly hard dick pulling from her. She forced her way past me to stand under the water and rinse herself. She frowned and then glared at me as she rubbed her fingers between her legs, scooping some of my leaking cum from between her lips. "Fuck, how am I supposed to go on a date, with your cum leaking from my pussy?" she said angrily.

"You held me inside. I tried to pull out." I said defensively.

She just frowned and then stepped out of the shower, leaving the water running and the shower curtain half open.

I rinsed off and then went to my room to get dressed and head over to Malissa's house.