Locker Room Liasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to tell me twice," Jason said, a smile spreading across his lips as he heard those words leave the beautiful boy's mouth. He leaned in once again and placed a quick kiss on Cal's lips before saying, "Lean back for me, baby."

Cal leaned back until his back was laid flat against the bench while Jason applied more lube onto his cock, ensuring that it was well prepped before he moved any further. Once he felt that his dick was sufficiently lubricated, Jason grabbed Cal's legs and placed one on each of his shoulders, allowing him better access to the bottom's hole. Jason grabbed the base of his cock and began to slowly slide it between Cal's ass cheeks, slowly teasing the swimmer's entrance.

"Are you ready, baby?" Jason asked the boy lying beneath him.

"Yes," Cal replied in a breathless whisper. "Please fuck me already."

Without another word Jason slowly began to slide his cock into the warmth and tightness of Cal's hole. Cal gripped the bench and bit his lip as he adjusted to the feeling of Jason's cock stretching his hole as it worked its way deep inside of him. Jason stopped when roughly half of his dick was buried in Cal's ass and began to thrust slowly, allowing the blond bottom some time to get used to the massive cock inside of him.

"You doing okay?" Jason asked, looking down at Cal who seemed to be struggling to catch his breath.

"Yeah," Cal replied. "Just getting used to the feeling." Cal took a deep breath before looking up at Jason with an almost bashful expression on his face. "Can... Can you kiss me?"

"Of course, baby" Jason replied. Leaning down he cupped one of Cal's cheeks with his hand and brought their lips together in a slow, sensual kiss all the while continuing to slowly thrust into the blond boy's ass. After several moments like this Cal broke the kiss and pulled Jason close, whispering in his ear, "I'm ready now. Please, I want you to go faster."

"Your wish is my command," Jason said with a smile. While placing kisses over Cal's neck Jason began to move his hips faster, his strokes moving harder and deeper, eliciting gasps and moans from the blond boy beneath him. Jason himself was loving the sensation, Cal's ass was so tight that it felt like it was gripping the quarterback's cock, trying to pull it back in every time he pulled his hips back.

"Oh fuck yes!" Cal shouted, jerking himself off as he felt Jason pounding away inside of him. "You feel so fucking good inside of me!"

Hearing Cal's moans and shouts of pleasure turned Jason on even more, leading the jock to fuck the swimmer with even more ferocity. Looking deep into Cal's eyes Jason went in for another passionate kiss, moaning into Cal's mouth as their lips moved against each other. Without saying a word Jason hooked his arms under Cal's legs and got up into a standing position, keeping the swimmer impaled on his cock. Cal legs were wrapped around Jason's waist, and his arms were clasped tightly behind the quarterback's neck, allowing him to continue thrusting into Cal's ass with ease.

"Holy fucking shit!" Cal practically screamed out. Jason's dick had hit a spot inside of Cal's ass which had made the blond boy see stars for just a second.

"Yeah, you like that baby?" Jason asked with a Cheshire grin on his face. "I've always wanted try to this position." Cal's moans became even louder and more wanton as Jason continued to plough into his ass, hitting that spot inside him again. "I've heard it gets you at just the right angle...," Jason thrusted hard and deep into Cal's ass, causing Cal to cry out as that spot inside him was hit yet again, "so that it's easier to hit the prostate."

Before Cal could think of a response, Jason began to thrust like a jackhammer into Cal's ass, turning the boy into a moaning, whimpering mess, hardly even able to talk as his prostate was pummelled over and over again by Jason's cock. Within just moments Cal could feel a blissful tingling in his cock and knew that his orgasm was approaching.

"Jason," Cal choked out, his voice barely above a breathless whisper. "I-If you keep fucking me like that.. you-you're gonna make me cum."

Jason smiled as he brought his lips to Cal's ears and whispered, "Yeah, cum for me. I want you to cum for me, baby."

A guttural groan escaped Cal's lips as he came, hot thick semen erupting from his dick and coating the torsos of both boys. Completely spent from the intensity of his orgasm Cal went limp in Jason's embrace, resting his head in the crook of the taller boy's neck, his arms and legs still wrapped like a vice around the jock's body. Jason slowly lowered Cal back onto the bench, laying the boy down on his back against the cold metal, before going in for another long and sensual kiss. To Cal's amazement Jason had not stopped thrusting into him, although the quarterback's movements were no longer hard and fast but slow and gentle.

Breaking the kiss Jason looked deep into Cal's eyes and said, "That was so fucking hot. You clenched down on me so hard when you came, I'm honestly surprised I didn't cum with you." Jason let out a laugh before continuing, "I'm not gonna last much longer. Where do you want me to cum?"

"I want you to cum on my face," Cal said with a grin. "I want to taste your load."

Hearing those words turned Jason on immensely and he brought Cal in for one more kiss as his thrusts briefly increased in intensity before he suddenly broke the kiss and pulled his cock from Cal's ass. Cal quickly scrambled to the floor and got down on his knees in front of Jason, who was now furiously jerking his cock, a look of intense pleasure on his face.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Jason said in a breathless moan. Cal brought his face closer to the quarterback's crotch and stuck his tongue out in preparation for Jason's orgasm. "Holy fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

A primal shout wrenched itself from Jason's throat as he finally reached his orgasm and ropes of thick, white cum began to shoot forth from his dick, coating Cal's face and tongue with the jock's load. Breathing heavily as his orgasm came to its end Jason looked down and was greeted by the gorgeous sight of Cal's pretty face covered in his cum, with a good amount of the white fluid also coating the boy's pink tongue. Looking up at Jason with his infamous doe-eyed expression Cal swallowed his lover's load before taking the taller boy's cock into his mouth, sucking it clean of the cum that remained on it. The jock let out a strangled gasp as he was overwhelmed by the sensation of the swimmer sucking his already sensitive cock.

"Oh my God! Stop!" Jason said, gasping and laughing. "If you keep that up, I think I'm gonna pass out."

Cal slowly removed his mouth from Jason's cock and gazed up at the taller boy with a smile on his face, which was still painted with some of the jock's cum. Jason reached down and pulled Cal to his feet, bringing the swimmer in for another slow, sensual kiss. Pulling apart, Jason said with a chuckle, "Fuck that was good."

"Well," Cal began, with a devilish smile on his own face, "That's what you get for playing so well." Cal gave Jason a quick peck on the lips before he began to walk backwards, making his way towards the showers. "Now, we better go and get cleaned up before we head to this party. I don't think they'd be happy if I turned up with your cum on my face."

"Wait!" Jason said in a raised voice, causing a shocked Cal to stop in his tracks. "I know this might seem a bit out of the blue but with the school year coming to an end I've been thinking about us."

"Oh?" Cal said, raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, we've been doing this for a couple of months now and... as much as I've enjoyed... well, this," Jason said, gesturing at the space between them, seemingly unable to find the right words to describe what this was. "I feel like - and this might just be what I'm feeling - but I feel like there's something more between us. Something deeper than just sex."

Cal had to admit that he was shocked to hear Jason say this. So shocked that he didn't know what to say, so he just remained quiet and waited for Jason to speak again.

"And usually, things like this don't last once high school finished and people move away, but we have both gotten accepted into the same college so it's not like we'll stop seeing each other once high school is over," Jason continued, a blush rising into his cheeks. "So, I was thinking... if you feel the same way I do then maybe we could be more than just friends with benefits or whatever this is."

Trying to overcome his shock, Cal opened his mouth to ask a question, "Jason, do you mean you want us to be...?" His sentence trailed off as he struggled to find the right word to define what word than this would mean.

"I mean..." Jason began, too impatient to let Cal finish his sentence. "Maybe we could be out in the open. As boyfriends. O-Or even just as two guys who are dating... you know... if you're not ready to put the 'boyfriend' label on us."

Cal stood in silence for a moment trying to take in the choice that was offered to him. Although their relationship had began as something purely sexual Cal would be lying if he said his feelings for Jason hadn't developed into something more. Potentially even something romantic. But Jason was a popular sports guy, the star quarterback of the football team, and he wasn't out as not being straight to his friends - so Cal had just assumed that their relationship would never progress to anything more than just sex. After a couple moments of silent contemplation Cal looked into Jason's eyes, which he was surprised to see were filled with nervousness, and said, "What about your friends?"

"What?" Jason asked, a look of complete shock taking over his face.

"Your friends - everyone at school actually - all know you as this macho, athletic straight guy," Cal said, finding it difficult to reach Jason's eyes as he broke out in an embarrassed blush. "Aren't you worried about what they're gonna think of us if we become more than this?"

"Oh baby," Jason said, a tender look coming across his face. "No, I'm not worried about that. It may surprise you to found out that not all football guys are homophobic oafs." Jason let out a look, before closing the space between himself and Cal, tentatively reaching out and grabbing Cal's hand. "And besides, if any of them do have a problem with us then I think I'm better off without them."

Cal took a deep breath and slowly raised his gaze to meet Jason's eyes. "Okay then," he said, a small smile forming on his face. "From tonight, we'll be openly more than this."

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that!" Jason said, a look of glee spreading across his face as he took both of Cal's hands into his and planted a kiss on the blond boy's lips. "Now, we really should get showered. Everyone at the party is gonna wonder where the Hell we are."

12