Locker Room Lust Pt. 01

Story Info
Two horny boys make out during a teacher's only day...
2.4k words
3.76
9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first-ever LGBTQ+ story! Bear with me as I iron out the kinks (pun intended)

Rain peltered the roof of the car, sending a cascade of water running down the windows. Andrew looked up at the sky and sighed. It was dark grey and downcast, and Andrew felt much the same. Another monotonous day of classes. He couldn't wait until it was the school holidays, where he could masturbate to his heart's content. Which often meant up to ten times a day, he knew. He had just turned eighteen, relishing in all the freedoms that came with the milestone. opened the car door, preparing to sprint for shelter, and watched as water dripped inside, splattering his face.

One car behind, Roan leant his head against window, watching Andrew shoulder his bag, then run at top speed across the handball courts. He sighed, a happy grin spreading across his face. The boy was so dreamy, Roan thought. He was a few months older than Andrew, but every bit as horny. He knew exactly the thing that would make Andrew laugh. He checked his lunchbox and nodded. Check. Roan quite enjoyed stuffing cheese and biscuits into the school water fountains. It was a great bonding activity, he thought. Perhaps one day, they could progress further...

He jumped out of the car and sprinted into the shelter of the B-block, rearing up at the last second. Andrew stood there, a confused look on his face. 'Andrew, what are you doing? I almost crashed into you,' Roan exclaimed.

Andrew nodded. 'Doesn't it seem strange? Where is everyone? It's 8.30 and usually there's juniors huddled up here.'

'Assembly, maybe? I don't know,' Roan replied.

'Ah, more of that bullshit propaganda. You know, Congolo usually hides in the toilets during assembly.'

'I know, yeah. Fun times.'

The pair kept walking, side by side. Roan resisted the urge to pull the handle on Andrew's bag. It was so tempting to suddenly decelerate his friend to a standstill. But he didn't. He had other things on his mind, things involving a lot of sex, some of them involving the cute boy next to him. Andrew looked into the distance and smiled. It was his favourite teacher, Mr. 'Wider Living'. The enormously obese teacher had gained the moniker from his aptly named extracurricular events, most of which involved stuffing one's mouth with Kentucky Fried Chicken.

'Roan, look. It's Wider Living himself,' Andrew said, grinning.

'Must be on a Big Day Out,' Roan replied.

'You mean Big Gay Out. Your family parade,' Andrew remarked.

Roan sighed internally. He didn't like it when Andrew voiced such active homophobia. Of course, he had to keep up pretences. He couldn't possibly let Andrew know that he was interested in him. It had to stay a fantasy, and nothing more.

'Excuse me, but I don't think you boys should be here. It's a teacher only day,' the rotund teacher boomed.

'Sorry, sir? A teacher's only day?' Roan asked.

The fat man nodded. 'I'm just heading out, so you boys should get going too.' He turned without another word, clearly eager to fill his stomach with more fried chicken.

Andrew grabbed Roan's sleeve. 'Hey, let's go to the locker room. My dad's busy until the afternoon, so I might as well stay here. How about you?'

Roan nodded. 'Sure, I can stay. Nothing else to do, anyway.'

They quickly darted out of sight, keeping away from the cameras. The locker room door stood imposingly, and Roan gestured. 'I don't know the password.'

'All good,' Andrew replied. He punched in the code, then swung the door open. Welcome to my humble abode. Usually Congolo's in here, but he must've known to not come to school.'

Andrew sighed. Right now, he could've been at home, jerking off to his favourite yaoi hentai series. He could almost imagine the characters taking huge shafts down their throats, an unobtainable fantasy. He couldn't possibly let anyone know, though.

Spending six years at a boys-only school had piqued his interest for other boys. Especially the one standing next to him, his good friend Roan. Oh, how the temptation, but he couldn't. Andrew had spent so many years pretending to be homophobic, and he couldn't stop now. He couldn't let his work fall to one moment of impulsiveness. Hentai would have to suffice, for the moment.

Roan took a seat on a misshapen stack of carpet tiles in the corner. 'Right, so?'

'So what?' Andrew asked, rummaging through his bag.

'What are we going to do for so many hours?' Roan inquired.

'I don't know, stuff shit in the water fountain again?'

Roan grinned. 'I have just the perfect thing for that.'

~~~

It was half an hour later when the pair returned, having completely ruined the water fountain. Andrew had the marvellous idea to bring along a tube of superglue, and now the water fountain was busted. Water wasn't coming out, and Roan knew it was going somewhere. It had to be. And soon, the pressure would be too much and the fountain would explode. 'What a spectacle that would be,' Roan said out loud.

'What would? Oh, the fountain exploding? Yeah, and a nightmare for the caretaker,' Andrew said. 'All good, I'll give him some more urinal bread as a peace offering.'

Roan nodded, and said no more. Andrew looked up at Roan suddenly. 'Oh, right. I should change into mufti. No point wearing uniform anymore, right?'

'You always carry around mufti?' Roan asked, incredulous.

'Of course. Imagine paying for mufti day.'

'Crazy, right?' Andrew affirmed. 'Okay, look away. I'm changing.'

Roan nodded, turning his head to the wall. He stared at the white paint for a moment, but something caught his eye. A quick glance couldn't hurt, he reckoned. His eyes darted to the side, and he caught a good glimpse of Andrew wearing nothing but underwear. Roan quickly looked away, but it was too late. He felt an erection coming on, threatening to tear through his school pants like the Incredible Hulk. But he couldn't resist the temptation, and it turned out to be a terrible mistake.

He glanced over at Andrew again, but suddenly Andrew turned around, his eyes meeting Roan's. 'Fuck, man. I said to look away!'

Roan chose to squeeze his legs together at that moment, but it was too late. Andrew had seen...

~~~

Andrew wasn't quite sure what to think. Were his eyes deceiving him? Had Roan really grown a boner for him? He shook his head, thinking it over. Sure, Andrew had suggestively twerked his round ass at his friend, but it had been unintentional. How else would he put on those ever-too-tight trousers? He suddenly realised he had almost let the façade slip. Soon, Roan would realise the truth, and Andrew couldn't allow it to happen.

'Are you gay, Roan? Why are you staring at my ass?' Andrew cried, in the most offended tone he could muster.

Roan blushed, red blossoming across his face. Andrew suppressed a grin. He had been right. His good friend Roan had been aroused by his little performance. 'No, I was just laughing at your Minions underwear,' Roan said quickly.

Andrew tried not to laugh. 'Nothing wrong with the Minions. How about you, huh? Barbie underwear? Or nothing at all?'

'Paw Patrol,' Roan replied sheepishly.

'Exactly. So don't go mocking other people, alright? And also, don't think I didn't see.'

'See what?'

'Your erection,' Andrew said bluntly.

'My what? I don't... I don't know what you're talking about. That's gay,' Roan admonished.

Andrew knew Roan was bluffing. He knew there was only one way to resolve the problem, and he moved forward quickly. 'Why don't we see...'

He reached out, prepared to sack-tap Roan playfully. It would sure shut up his friend, Andrew thought. His hand brushed the uncomfortable bulge that had grown in Roan's pants, and he froze. A shiver went down Andrew's spine. Was... was Roan really into him? He gave a big grin, hoping to salvage something out of the situation.

Roan stood as still as a statue, embarrassed beyond words. His homophobic friend would surely lash into him now, he reckoned. He grimaced. Perhaps Andrew would spread rumours across the school. Roan didn't want to be a part of the LGBT. He liked girls, sure, but Andrew held a special place in his heart. He didn't want to see their friendship damaged. 'I, um, what are you doing?'

'Don't hide it anymore, Roan. I know you're gay,' Andrew said, smirking. It was a radical departure from the homophobic air that defined his friend. Today, it was as if Andrew supported his homosexuality. As if he... he encouraged it. What was going on?

Roan couldn't hold it back anymore. 'Fine. FINE! I like boys. I like to fantasise about big cocks sometimes. Is there a problem? Huh?'

'I don't know, it just seems -'

'Like I have a thing for you,' Roan blurted. 'Because I do, okay? Fuck. I like you, Andrew. I've wanted to bed you since I first met you. Those big cocks I mentioned dreaming about? They're all yours.'

Andrew was silent for a moment. Here was his chance. Roan had laid bare his desires, and he had a path now. He could either keep up the façade, or he could give in to his primal instincts. His instincts won. 'Roan... thank you for being so honest with me.'

'You're bloody damn welcome.'

'I... I have something to admit as well,' Andrew said quietly, noting the bright glint that crept into Roan's eyes. 'I've liked you from the start as well. We've been friends for so long, and well... things change. I need you, Roan. I need your twelve inches -'

'Five,' Roan interrupted.

'Fine, five inches. I want someone to cuddle, to fill me up in more than one way,' Andrew said, grinning widely now.

Roan stared. It was finally happening. His fantasies were coming true, and he wasn't even ready. He didn't have lube, or condoms, or... and how could they do it at school? Sure, it was a teacher's only day, but surely teachers would walk past. Surely they would peek into the window and -

There was a knock at the window, and Congolo waved a muscular hand.

'Hey guys. Having fun in there?'

~~~

Congolo stepped into the locker room, and Andrew instantly noticed how the mood shifted. The sexual tension between him and Roan had suddenly become awkward. He blushed, realising he was practically naked, and pulled on his jacket.

'Don't worry, I won't be long,' Congolo said, a knowing look in his eyes. 'I'm just gonna go get a Milo. You guys want one?'

Roan shook his head. 'Nah, we're good.'

Congolo nodded. 'Of course, I trust you'll be drinking plenty of milk later,' he said with a wink.

'What are you on about?' Andrew asked, trying to look innocent.

'Never mind. Oh, also, Virage dropped by the other day. He left me the rest of the condoms.'

Congolo opened his locker, rummaging inside, and pulled out a box of extra-small condoms. 'Here, maybe you guys might find them useful.'

'Very funny,' Andrew said in a distinctive accent. 'Your mum gay.'

'Your dad down bad,' Congolo replied.

'Your gran a man,' Roan interjected.

Congolo sighed, and held up a hand. 'I could roast you both right now, but I've gotta meet your dads for our weekly gang-bang.' He checked his watch. 'Don't forget, it's still No Nut November.'

'Oh, fuck off,' Andrew called, but Congolo only smiled.

'Don't worry, there's no-one on site. They've all headed down to some retreat. It's only you two,' he replied, and then he was gone.

~~~

'So,' Roan said. 'Before we were so rudely interrupted -'

'You were confessing your love for me?' Andrew interjected.

Roan grunted, his mind no longer on the conversation. Andrew's jacket wasn't nearly quite long enough to cover his exposed underwear. He sighed, imagining what it would feel like to grip Andrew's sensual, juicy ass in his hands, how it would feel to take his friend's entire length in his mouth...

Andrew noticed Roan looking, and he smiled. Things were going to plan perfectly. He couldn't wait to go down on his friend's five inches, to feel Roan's hot cum down his throat. But he had to level the playing ground. 'Roan, I want you to strip.'

'What? Why?' Roan asked incredulously.

'Because it's unfair. I'm practically naked, while you're all nice and dressed up. Strip, or no sex for you.'

Roan felt his heart beating faster. So Andrew had confirmed his suspicions. They were going to have sex, and Roan suddenly felt his erection straining against his trousers. He couldn't hold back anymore, and he dropped all pretences, untying his shoelaces, allowing his pants to fall to the ground. He didn't stop then, unbuttoning his school shirt and throwing it in the corner. Spiderwebs, he dimly remembered, but he didn't quite care anymore. All he wanted was to dance with Andrew in a ritual of passion and lust.

Andrew didn't even try to hide the raging boner that propped up his boxers. He couldn't take his eyes off his friend, off the way Roan smiled greedily at him like a ravenous lion. He was going to be consumed, Andrew knew, and he threw off the jacket, piling it in the corner. Now, only two thin layers of cloth separated them from their destiny.

'Come here,' Andrew said, swallowed by lust, and Roan came closer and Andrew came closer and suddenly they were holding each other, locked in a sensual embrace, staring into each other's eyes.

'Kiss me,' Roan pleaded, and Andrew didn't hesitate, his lips reaching for Roan's, and then they kissed, feeling soft, wet, hot lips against their own. The world disappeared around them, and it was only them, and Roan stuck his tongue out and Andrew reciprocated and the two kissed even harder, their boners painfully threatening to break free. Andrew gasped and suddenly pulled away, sucking in air. He glanced into Roan's eyes, and he saw nothing but love. He knew, at once, that Roan was the one. They were meant to be together, and Andrew knew Roan was thinking the same.

'I love you, Andrew,' Roan said, his voice hoarse.

Andrew stuck out his tongue playfully. 'And I love you. Now let's get started, because my dick can't handle any more foreplay.'

Roan laughed. 'You bet.'