Unexpected - A Quick Fantasy

Story Info
Travelers fantasy is fulfilled in an unexpected way.
1k words
4.59
5.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing a quick read. Please leave feedback in the comments.

-------

"That's hot."

Looking up from my computer screen, I realized the comment had come from the passenger in the seat to my right. Then I realized it meant he'd been reading the Literotica story I was working on. We were on the last flight into Norfolk from San Diego, and it had looked like everyone in first class was sleeping including my seat mate, so I'd taken the opportunity to work on my latest story.

I turned and was trying to think of how to address this invasion of privacy when he said quietly, "I apologize for reading over your shoulder. I glanced over and saw the words, 'He slowly forced his cock into the older man's ass,' and it instantly pulled me into your story."

I asked, "So you're a fan of gay fiction?"

He answered, "Yeah, especially old-young stories."

That started another little fantasy in my head. People generously put my age in the mid-forties even though I'm well past fifty. He looked like he was around thirty.

"Is it based on personal experience?"

"I chuckled and said, "No. I'm a middle-aged married man. Those kinds of things don't happen to guys like me."

"Does your wife know you're interested in that? Would she let you hook up with a guy, or at least get a strapon so you could feel what it's like to be fucked?"

That drew a sigh. "My wife's ideas about sex are traditional vanilla. She accidentally fingered my ass once while giving me a blowjob and when I said I liked it, she told me that's sick."

"She's also made it known that threesomes are out. We once went on vacation to a resort in Aruba. Another guest flirted with her for two days and let her know in no uncertain terms that he'd like to sleep with her, with or without me present. When I said I was okay with her taking him up on it, she immediately went to me having an affair and us getting a divorce."

Changing the subject I asked, "What brings you to Norfolk?"

"I work for a shipbuilder that's bidding on a new class of Navy ships. I've been flying around the country trying to get a dozen admirals to agree on the design requirements. I'm here for two weeks to make the rounds. What about you?"

"I'm here to help the Norfolk payroll office implement the latest DoD payroll software. Three weeks of telling people, "Next click here..."

Bringing us back to the original subject, my seat mate asked, "Have you ever thought about hooking up with a guy while you're traveling?"

"Yeah. I've even connected on Grindr a couple of times, but I always chicken out."

Just then the Captain announced we were making our approach, so we busied ourselves getting ready to deplane and our conversation became mundane.

We deplaned and I made my way to baggage claim while summoning an Uber. Because my bag was one of the last to come up the conveyor, the concourse was largely deserted as I hoisted it off the belt. So I was surprised when I heard a voice in my ear telling me, "Go into the family restroom."

Looking around, I saw my seatmate gesturing with his head towards the restroom. For some reason, I went without hesitation or question.

A few moments later, there was a knock on the door, and I let him in. He locked the door, and without saying anything he pulled me into a kiss with one hand while making quick work of unfastening my pants with the other. As my pants dropped, he bent me over the sink and squatted behind me, grabbing my ass and shoving his tongue into my crack.

I wanted this fantasy come true to last, but after just a minute or so enjoying the heavenly feeling of his tongue reaming my hole, he rose and dropped his own pants. He had an average sized cock, but it looked magnificent to me in that moment. I dropped to my knees without prompting and engulfed him with my mouth.

As I gave him my best amateur blowjob he said, "You're going to want it nice and wet." My heart leapt.

I slobbered on his cock until spit was dripping onto my shirt, and then he pulled me to my feet and bent me over again. After a few more heavenly seconds of his tongue in my ass, I felt his cock head at my hole. I'd imagined that feeling a thousand times, but the reality still took my breath away. Then, as he leaned forward and slowly but relentlessly penetrated my virgin ass, he whispered in my ear, "He slowly forced his cock into the older man's ass."

He wasn't rough, but it still hurt, until it didn't. He pulled out twice and spat in my ass, forcing himself in a little faster each time. On the third penetration he said, "Here's what you wanted," and he began fucking me the way I fuck my wife's pussy.

I could barely breath, and my cock was like steel as he pounded me. It wasn't very long before he said, "I'm going to cum in your ass so you'll remember me as you sleep tonight." Then he started pounding me even harder as he spit in his hand and used that to jack me off.

I came almost as soon as he touched me, and that seemed to set off his orgasm. We separated AS soon as we were finished cumming. He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket, wetted it and cleaned himself, then he rinsed it off and handed it to me.

When we were presentable, he stepped out the door, signaling me that the coast was clear as he did. Our Uber drivers were waiting so we parted at the curb, but before we did, he handed me a business card saying, "Call me if you want more help with your story while you're here."