Locker Room Revenge

Story Info
A rude girl is confronted in the locker room after try-outs.
11.5k words
4.63
106.9k
122

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

"I don't give a shit!" I snap at the girl in front of me. When I do this, I raise my hand in her face so close it nearly hits her. She takes a step back at this, learning not to get in my way, my business, or face.

I've recently transferred to this girl's private school, not that I wanted to go. It's some sort of fancy finishing school, where you have to be 18 to attend. I didn't want to move as I told them that since I'm over 18 I could get my own apartment and finish school by myself. But no. They made me move and they are making me go to this fancy finishing school because everyone that graduates goes to an Ivy League School or a high position in their field of choice.

At the moment, I'm outside, having bested every single bitch on the softball field. Today is my first day at this new school as it officially started a couple of months ago. Today is also the day of softball tryouts. As I was the star player at my old school, I knew I would make the team easy.

I bested everyone during tryouts, and after this bitch in front of me comes up acting all nice and friendly. She tried to tell me in a low voice how I shouldn't talk trash to the others like I've been doing. That they get "upset" if you don't treat others with respect.

Yeah, I talk trash. When you are as good as me, you can say pretty much anything you want. When I was waiting for my turn, I told the other bitches that they could try but they ain't going to even get close to as good as me. Even said my favorite line, "that I hope they were lesbians because they were going to get a good shot of my ass because I was going to leave them in the dirt."

When someone thought I was joking, I doubled down and pointed out how fat and unmotivated they were. That they would never be able to hit the ball as hard as me, nor run the bases as fast as I can. I even pointed out how I'm faster than all of them, even if my chest is bigger. Then I pointed out that if they wanted to get to my level they needed to put down the pizza and go workout.

Sure, a couple of the girls didn't like what I had to say. They made their comments and retorts and I made mine. They said they were here to have fun and enjoy the game while I said how that's BS as being on the team is about winning. That if you are on my team, you are there to win, period.

But in the end, who won? ME. Knocked every single pitch out of the park except one. Was the fastest running the bases. Even didn't miss a single fly ball. I'm untouchable. Even tried out for 3 positions just to prove how good I am.

So when this chick came up to tell me to not talk trash, I unloaded on her. This team is going to be led by me, and if any of them can't handle it, they can leave the team or be made to leave by me. I did it at my old school and I'll do it here. It was because of me that my last school went to state level.

"Alright," the girl says, a bit shocked. She then does a strange look back at the other girls that tried out. They are all standing around, still talking and hanging out. None even look at me. Yet she looks worried like they might jump us or something.

"Just saying, you see that group? They...they have a way of getting revenge, you know? Bad revenge. Horrible revenge. Especially on girls they don't like," she tells me while pointing at a groupf of girls standing together talking. When she says all this, I hear real fear in her voice.

I laugh. I laugh loudly too so everyone can hear. It's funny. I'm one of the strongest girls I've ever known, not to mention the fastest. And I've had to throw down a lot too. My last school wasn't the best in terms of who went there, so I know how to handle myself. Can't even think how many times some bitch tried to step to me.

"Let those fat flat chested bitches try," I scoff, going so far as to thumb back at the group in hopes they see me. I then walk off, making sure to bump into the girl telling me this to force her to take a few steps back. I do this a bit too hard, which sends her falling on her ass.

Holding my head up high, I start to walk back towards the school and the locker room. I know they all must be looking at me, and let them. They'll learn who the Queen Bitch is. I'm going to be team captain anyway.

As I walk, a thought that hadn't occurred to me before pops in my head. Oh crap, how many of them will be lesbians? How many are going to try to hit on me over the year? Gross. That's probably why they don't like me. They look like fat nerds, and I look like me; a firm ass, F cup boobs and a flat stomach. They will either want to be me, or get with me.

"Oh hey," the coach says as she steps from the locker room door that leads to the outside. She opened the door, nearly hitting me and making me back up. We both then gasped realizing what almost happened.

"Oh hey Jessica. Good tryout. Welcome to the team!" Coach says, congratulating me. I smile at this and beam at her. Another coach. They are all basically the same. Was a star athletic when they were younger, thought they would make it big and couldn't, then got a cheap degree so they could teach gym. Losers.

"Thanks Coach. I'm so glad to be here and so excited I made the team," I lie, saying it as excited as I can. Like any coach, she eats it up and believes it. Like I said, coaches are so stupid.

"Well excuse me. Just learned that some of the goofs from the boy's school are trying to sneak back here. They like to hide in the bushes or trees and take pictures of practices. You would think they would just use the internet for that stuff, but hey. That's for their school's coaches to handle, not me. I just want them off the property," the coach tells me, shaking her head at the thought of these boys.

I give her some words of encouragement and say how the same thing happened at my old school, which is a lie. Boys were always watching practices. We wanted them to watch. Hell, my 18 birthday gift to myself was sneaking my boyfriend into the locker room so he could fuck me against my own locker.

Then again, if I need to make money, I could find those boys. Tell them I could get them back here, or maybe even take the pictures for them. Bet those virgins would pay at least $50 per photo.

I go into the locker room which has about half the girls that were at try outs. Not acknowledging any of them, I go to my bench seat that's in front of my locker. There I sit and lean over to open the lock. Like normal for a locker room, there is tons of talking, laughter and the sound of water spraying and hairbrushes going.

The locker room door to the outside is opened again, only it is opened fast as if the person is in a hurry. The "nice" girl that told me not to trash talk comes in, only she is walking fast. Her head is down and she has a concerned expression as she tries not to look at anyone. It seems very odd compared to how she just was.

I watch her as she walks in and goes to her locker. There she pulls out her street clothes as we all had to wear the crappy "gym" clothes they make you wear here. She pulls out her street clothes and then tucks them under her arm. She then pulls out her backpack from her locker and puts it over her strap.

"Hey, everything ok?" Another girl asks seeing how she is acting. The "nice" girl straightens up to look at her, but doesn't say anything. The two look at each other without saying anything for a long moment. It makes me wonder if they are communicating in some other way, like lip reading or something. I say this because the other girl starts to look concerned as well.

"Yeah, just, you know, want to go home," the "nice" girl replies much like her old self. Then she walks towards the front of the locker room with her clothes and backpack and leaves. I'm a bit amazed by this as all of us sweated pretty good outside as the sun was pretty bright with no cloud cover. She's just going home like that? All nasty and sweaty? Gross.

Whatever. I walk over and get a clean towel from the rack then go back to my locker. There I face the locker and peel off my wet gym clothes, being careful not to give any potential lesbos here anything to see but my backside.

For some reason lesbos freak me out. I know it shouldn't matter, but they do. Don't want them even to see the tiniest bit of me. Hell, don't like anyone but people I trust to see me when I'm undressed. When I find out someone is a lesbo, it freaks me out to the point I don't even want them to ever touch me with their lesbo hands.

I undress quickly and then wrap the towel around my body to hide it. Thinking of how good the shower will feel, I begin to walk towards the communal showers, where I don't think anyone is inside.

A moment ago I heard the water going and talking inside, but now it's empty. Glancing about, I see about half the girls that were here are now gone. The ones that are still hear look like they haven't properly dried off as they try to put their clothes on.

As more girls are starting to come in from outside, I walk into the showers. When I do, I do move behind a small wall that sticks out and slowly look out. The strange way the "nice" girl was acting not to mention the others dressing fast makes me wonder if those bitches may try to jump me or something. But those girls aren't the ones that have come in. In fact, I don't know where those girls are.

These new girls all sort of act like the "nice" girl in that they go to their lockers, get their clothes and leave. I try to listen for any gossip, to see if maybe they know what that group is going to do. But no one says anything about it. They just say generic everyday stuff like "Text you later" or "See you tomorrow."

I then remember that it is after school and no one likes to stay after school, no matter the reason. Is it really that odd that they are leaving so fast? Some did really badly out there anyway, so they may want to go hide in shame. Or better yet, go hide in a tub of ice cream as that's the reason they didn't make the team.

With a shrug I go to furthest shower stall. There I put my towel on the hook and turn on the water. Within moments I am completely drenched and lathering up with soap. Again, I'm careful not to turn around to show anything to anyone, not that there is anyone else in here. I am careful to listen for sounds, like a group of bitches coming in.

I turn off the water after having washed all of me and grab my towel. I quickly dry myself the best that I can before wrapping the towel back around me to hide everything. I make sure it is tight and won't fall down.

Feeling much cleaner, I turn and start to head out of the showers. Only I hear hurried talking which makes me pause. Talking isn't that surprising, but it's rushed talking, like someone is scared or something is wrong.

"N-N-No. Not hanging around. Y-You know how they get," this girl tells someone. A moment later I hear the front locker room door open as if she rushed out. I again peak out from the showers, expecting to see some bitch or group of bitches waiting for me to get out so we can throw down.

No one's there. The locker room is empty as the last girl walks to the door and leaves. Of all the things I expected to see, this wasn't one of them. There was like 30 girls total that showed up for try outs. Where they all go? Surely they didn't all go home all nasty and sweaty did they? If so, girls here are incredibly gross.

I poke my head out more, expecting to see someone hiding on the sides, but see no one. If someone is hiding, they must be in one of the connecting storerooms because the locker room is empty. For some reason this concerns me. It makes me decide to get dressed and get the hell out of here.

I walk out from the showers with a purpose. Just going to go to my locker, get dressed and go. Hell, I may not even put my bra on. Just want to get out of this place.

As no one else is here, there's only the sound of my wet footprints moving over the floor. I damn near start to run but decide against it as I know I could slip and fall if I did. Being knocked out while naked would be one of my biggest nightmares.

Suddenly there's something around my neck. It feels like, I dunno, a ribbon or something like that. It's not rope, I can feel that much for sure. It's not rough or that big. It feels more like fabric, which is why my mind pictures a red ribbon being wrapped around my neck in the fraction of a second after I feel it.

Freaking out, my hands move to my neck to try and grab it as it wraps all the way around my neck. Now I feel someone pressing up against me from behind. I can feel them holding the ribbon with their hands.I can feel that she isn't trying to choke me as she doesn't pull backwards but upwards. It's as if she is threatening me that she could choke me if she wanted.

No problem. I'll just give her a few elbows. I'll elbow the bitch till her face is nothing but mush. Not to mention kicking her till she throws up.

I move my right elbow to swing a blow right at her face, but then hands grab my arm. It prevents me from moving as the person grabbing me is so strong. Then my other arm is grabbed as well.

Two girls seem to come from nowhere and grab both my arms. They trap my arms in a weird move where they extend my arm, then wrap their arm around mine and then hold my arm behind their backs. It traps both of my arms out to the side in what looks like some fancy martial art move. It's really effective as I can't seem to move them at all.

"What the fuck?!" I cry out, confused as I'm held. Now the girls holding my arms move a leg between my legs. They both hook my ankle with their leg and pull out, using their body weight to force me to spread my legs to the point my towel feels like it may fall off. Against my will my legs are spread more and more to the point it makes me off balance.

"That the best you got?" I attempt to say to try to get them off balance so I can fight my way out of this, only I find that I can't. When I try to say it, it's as if my voice box doesn't work. It freaks me out until I realize what is stopping me. That's what the one behind me is doing, preventing me from screaming as well as showing she could choke me. I try several times to yell or scream, but I can't. The damn ribbon cuts off anything I try to say.

I struggle with all my might, but the bitches have me good. It's like they knew exactly how to grab me to put me in this hold. And the way my legs are spread so wide, I'm so off balance that I can't even try to power out. To try and move one of them is to try and move their entire body weight with just a single arm. I'm strong, but not that strong.

"Just had to talk that all mess didn't you?" A girl says from somewhere behind me. Then I hear her walking towards me as I keep trying to struggle.

"Couldn't be nice or respectful to everyone that just wanted to try out, huh?" This girl says, sounding calm yet upset. A white girl then walks into my view now, her face lightly tinted red as if pissed. She has the look of a typical softball player, thicker than normal, no makeup yet could be pretty if she tried.

"Don't worry, we won't be interrupted. The coach will be chasing our friends for a while," she says and smiles a very evil looking smile. That smile reveals she isn't lying. My eyes narrow as it makes sense now. They got rid of the coaches by sending them on a wild goose chase with the boys trying to sneak in.

"I know you are wondering what we might be doing," the girl in front of me says in a manner that suggests them doing this is perfectly normal. That this is just something that occurs on a weekly basis for them.

Only I know what they mean to do. I've been in her place many times, having to show some skank to keep her fat ass away from what's mine by slamming my fist in a few good areas. Loving the look of fear and anger on the victim face as your friends hold her in place.

"You might call us a Welcoming Committee. We welcome rude and nasty bitches, like yourself, to the school. We help teach you how to correctly behave," she says, her tone very serious and deep.

I keep struggling as she talks, wanting more than ever to punch her. Fear is creeping all around me as they keep holding me, but I try to stay calm. The ones holding me will make a mistake and loosen up at some point, in which I'll break free. Break free and whip ass. I may have to take a blow or two, but they'll make a mistake.

"Ahhh, thinking how you are going to get free and beat us all down? Bet you think you're pretty hardcore, don't you? Maybe even went to bad school in the inner city. Right? A school where you could get in a few fights without getting in trouble?" She says with that strange evil smile. In a way this stuns me as it is almost like she read my mind. They really have done this before, haven't they?

"That doesn't impress anyone here. In fact, most that come here have been in the same place. We all learn that at this school you treat people with respect, even if you don't like them. Here, you don't talk bad about anyone, bully them or try to hurt them as we are all here for each other," she tells me in a stern manner.

Now I begin to wonder if this bitch is crazy. If all of them are crazy. Sure seems like it. Sounds like she is part of a cult or something. Treat everyone with respect? Doesn't the bitch know what school is? Every school and college is survival of the fittest. What crazy shit do they believe?

I tense my body know, knowing the first blow is about to come. It's always talking at first to intimidate the victim, then a hard blow to strike fear. After that, there's more talking to make them wonder when the next blows will land. There's an art to beating a skank down to make it last even after the beating is over.

"Let's get started, shall we girls?" The girl says happily, and all the ones holding me chime in happily to start. To this I try to headbutt one of the girls to the side, but the bitch holding my throat with the ribbon senses this and pull hard to choke me until I stop moving. When she does this, I discover that she's not one of the girls from try outs. I know this because she's super tall. Taller than any girl I saw at try outs. Much taller than me, like by a foot.

I stay tensed for the blow I'm sure is coming, only she doesn't wind up. Instead, she calmly moves her hand towards me. I'm confused by this but brace her to do something to my face, like poke me in the eye or scratch me.

I gasp so loud it echoes around the room at what she does. Her hand doesn't go to my face or throat, but to my towel. She grabs it and pulls, removing my towel completely and tossing it behind her. Instantly I'm naked. My entire wet body is on full display for her.

For the first time I can remember, I'm stunned. Stunned to the point I can't move or even say a single word. Not even a grunt. This move of hers disarms me to the point that I don't know what to do. It sends cold fear all over me, making me terrified. Terrified to the point I damn near start to beg her to stop, that I'll be good. That she wins.

"Ohhhh, lookie here girls. Seems our new badass doesn't like for other girls to see her naked," the lead girl says and then they all laugh. They all laugh at ME. They laugh as I am completely naked. They laugh and taunt as they hold me and prevent me from doing anything. Oh, I've never felt anything as humiliating as this. I've never been this scared either.

I try hard to force myself to say something. To apologize and tell them I won't talk anymore trash to anyone. That I'll be good. I'll be friendly and even volunteer if they want. But no words come out. My throat is dryer than a desert while my heart pounds so fast and my mind feels dazed. This stunned feeling refuses to leave.