All Comments on 'Locker Room Revenge'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please make this a series! Amazing story, really well written and very hot. Would love to see how her second day goes! (Made to wear a buttplug🤞🤞).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If that ever really happend all of your bitches would be dead literally.

viii__1976viii__1976over 2 years ago

Wow! some bad ass bitches at this finishing school isn't there.

Definitely the potential for a sequel to this, and possibly more after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read all your stories and, in posting a comment, I'm struck by a paradox so ironic that it's almost poetic. I struggle to think of something appreciative to say that isn't redundant. In contrast, your stories often feature similar themes and activities (objectification and mortification, complexities and perplexities of issues of identity, dignity and consent, etc.), yet are too imaginative and creative to characterize as repetitive or stale.

What a remarkable gift have and give. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this!!!! I would love a sequel! A strong brave character being broken like this is incredible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, here is to another unique chapter where she is well broken again. Hopefully the next chapter will have the girls run a train on her for a couple of days instead of just a few hours. Maybe they will include a bunch of guys to help them? I know that next chapter is written as a 'revenge' chapter, but I would like the revenge part to backfire on this girl.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur10 months ago

I love the story but true revenge is a dish best served cold most people think I'm a forgiving person but I've been known to wait years to get my revenge and that's what I'd do and if I was her I'd fake a break down to start the mind trip

BelgianDareBelgianDare10 months ago

Nice end with the too small tshirt! Thanks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES