Locker Room Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right," Erin said with false confidence, and an even faker smile to match it. "We're all adults here. I'm excited at the prospect of making new friends."

Valentina gave a genuine smile and a pat on the shoulder. "I need to go. You're way too uptight. You've showered in gyms and locker rooms before, haven't you?"

"Tons of times."

"This is the same thing, but with higher testosterone, college chicks. Go make some new friends already. See you Monday."

Erin could almost sense the laughter that Valentina wanted to release just before leaving. Now she was all alone as the trainer left the area.

Wanting to get this over with, Erin went over to her locker. She kept reminding herself that this was a friendly bunch. Everyone had been so welcoming and inviting to her.

Small banter was exchanged as Erin sheepishly made her way into the dressing area. She went to her assigned locker and began removing her sweaty clothes, hanging them on a hook. She kept reminding herself that this was just like getting naked in any other gym shower. So why was she getting so nervous?

Armed only with a scrub, Erin proceeded to walk naked into the shower area, towards all her new friends.

She saw a Forward named Annabelle casually strip off her sports bra and bottom to stand completely naked. A different player, a Defender, walked right past her and gave a loud slap on the butt. Annabelle laughed returned the slap.

This was reality. There was no way Erin could have dreamt something like this, something so casually lewd.

She saw two women, Bryce and Graciella, standing butt naked by the entrance area of the shower. They casually shared the same showerhead, standing mere inches apart while speculating on their grades for a Calculus exam they had taken the week prior.

Venturing deeper into the shower area, she saw a Hispanic girl named Penelope, sitting on a bench while enjoying the steam, with her legs spread. A blonde girl named Hannah was on her knees, giving Penelope's crotch a careful shave with a razor and cream.

It seemed like they were having a casual conversation about what they'd be having for dinner that night.

As Erin walked passed the group, they all gave her a quick 'hello' and a smile, welcoming her to sorority of athletes. Erin gave them all a smile of her own, trying not to be ashamed that they were all completely naked in such a casual setting.

Would this be Erin's new reality on the sports team?

Monday: Erin Joins the Women

She spent an anxious weekend trying to digest what she'd seen and wondered what was to come. When it came time to actually head to practice, she was absolute in her resolve to join and have fun. She might not be the best player, but she was still good and knew she could cut it. As far as the messing around went, she worked so hard in school and life, so she deserved to let loose a little, right? At least that's what she kept trying to tell herself.

She donned her new jersey and joined the field with pride while the Coach gave a warm-hearted speech on her behalf. She was now part of this highly selective club of athletes and all the girls gave her hugs and pats on the back.

Practice was only an hour today, but it was a brutal hour of nearly non-stop sprints and drills with soccer balls.

"Stretch!" the Coach hollered. "Rehydrate! I can see how beat up all of you are. No complaints when I see you all on Wednesday. Hit the showers, ladies."

Erin gulped. Before practice, she had seen a brazen parade of women, ranging from half-naked to fully naked, roaming around the locker room while engaged in lively banter. As it turned out, it was actually possible to have articulate discussions on school projects or tv shows while breasts and vaginas were proudly being displayed.

It almost seemed like a contest, where whoever could be the most shameless wins. This was unlike any other locker room Erin had ever been in before. She was used to dressing and leaving. And if she wanted to truly join these chicks and make new friends, then she knew she had to get used to certain things.

Now that the day's training was officially done, and the women were in serious need of letting off tension, she could only imagine how things would be.

Erin went to her locker, and unlike the previous time, she was now in the midst of a gaggle of women casually undressing and chatting.

"Naked time, bitches!" the Goalie called out before removing her sports bra, causing an echo of laughter.

Erin giggled, and when she saw the Goalie's breasts, she was pleasantly surprised. The Goalie had a small pair of tits with long nipples. Erin almost felt guilty for staring at them, and when she was caught, she immediately turned away and continued undressing.

This was her first time truly getting naked in front of all her peers. She wondered if they'd try to check out her body, since she was the new girl in the group.

She faced her locker and mustered her courage to remove the last barriers of safety between her body and the eyes of her teammates. Her well-used shin guards and socks had come off first and she tossed them next to her cleats in the bottom of the locker. She peeled her top away from her sticky skin and pulled it overhead. Her fitted sports bra followed. As she maneuvered it up, it pulled and let loose the last vestiges of her sagging ponytail. Her messy hair stuck to the side of her sweaty face and neck, and she dared to sneak a glance around.

It was hard to tell if girls were looking at her or just prattling about. She quelled her nerves and decided they seemed casual enough. She heard the sounds of lockers closing and showers beginning to run. If she took too long here it would be weird, like she was avoiding her new friends.

With a burst of determination, she shed her shorts and underwear, hung everything up in the locker, and headed towards the showers with only her loofah scrub, since cleaning gels were already provided in the shower area.

The room was filled with fit, naked, young women. It was like something out of a porn video that you'd see online.

Now she was certain that eyes were dancing over her body. Their unabashed gazes roamed over her. Even though she was as toned as the next girl, she was seen as a 'shiny new plaything.' She was fresh. The other girls were curious and they looked her over. Some even smiled at her. Erin politely smiled in return, hoping she didn't look nervous.

She stepped into the shower space and went towards an unoccupied head. Sure enough, no one used a stall and no one seemed ashamed of their nudity.

Like the previous day, showering seemed to be a group effort. As they talked about random things, women helped soap each other's backs and shampoo each other's hair.

In one corner, a sexy Asian player was getting her breasts soaped by another player, in a way that seemed sensual and erotic. The player even got her nipples pinched and cleaned.

As arousing as that sight was, Erin forged ahead. This wasn't so bad. In fact, it wasn't bad at all!

It was a place where women could be women, and Erin felt right at home already. A few girls even made passing comments towards Erin, telling her what a great addition to the team she'd be. Erin thanked them sincerely.

Erin turned the water on, but before she could get clean, she had an abrupt surprise that jolted her from her good mood.

"Who let a squirrel in here?" a player joked while looking in Erin's direction. "This is supposed to be an animal-free zone. Didn't you get the memo?"

Erin stopped dead in her tracks, mortified while standing naked and exposed. A lot of the girls had turned to her direction, gazing at her nudity. The last thing she wanted to do was show weakness by covering up her nipples or crotch. Then she'd be a wimp in the eyes of all these alpha women.

"Hmmph???" Erin awkwardly replied, clutching her body scrub.

Another player named Salumeh answered while soaping herself. "She's referring to your bush, Erin. It's actually quite impressive. Are you Jewish?"

Erin blushed so hard her face nearly became a ruby. "Well, I..."

"Luckily I've got a new razor," Salumeh offered, picking it up from a holder. "Get your butt over here. I'll give you an official team styling, which means you'll be bare down there."

A few of the women cheered.

"Are we really going to do this?" Erin asked nervously.

Salumeh nodded. "For sure. Why? First time being shaved by another chick? If you're scared I could always stop. But I think I'm doing you a favor."

Not wanting to be an outcast, Erin held firm. Other girls were nearby listening to this, and even watching. There was no way that she could single herself out and remain hairy in the shower, especially with such a kind offer.

"I love being shaved by friends," Erin fibbed, stepping closer to her new teammate. "Thanks, you're a real lifesaver. I had no idea about the team style."

She wondered just how deeply Salumeh would be peering inside of her little pink hole.

"It's an unofficial thing. Ever watch that movie Pineapple Express? Remember Danny McBride's character? The inside joke is that cleanly shaven pussies make us more aerodynamic on the field. You're a fast runner, but once I get done with you, you'll be lightening."

"Well, if I happen to break the sound barrier anytime soon, I'll be more than happy to give you credit."

Laughter rung out, and then Salumeh straightened her posture and solemnly declared, "Step into my office." The Persian player gestured to a seat beside the spray of the water.

Erin sat down and secretly clutched the bottom of the seat, under her thighs where no one could see, in pure fear that something bad might happen. She tried to appear as relaxed as possible while Salumeh had her scoot closer to the edge. With her legs open, ass barely resting on the chair, and pussy facing the world, Erin almost laughed to think she'd felt exposed undressing earlier. This was so many levels beyond that!

Salumeh picked up the supplies she'd brought with her into the shower.

"It might take a while to get through that bush, so just bear with me and be patient, okay? Work on that speech for when you break the sound barrier. Remember, you promised me credit."

With those last remarks, Erin watched as Salumeh began the task with total concentration. She was in awe of this confident Persian chick, who applied cream into her hand, where it expanded into a strawberry scented cloud. Erin was expecting it to be glopped on unceremoniously, but Salumeh's hands were careful and covered every part of her.

Erin nearly trembled when Salumeh brought the razor to her crotch. But the exotic looking young woman knew what she was doing, and Erin relaxed.

After a minute, Erin even closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. She liked the attention there. Her legs drifted farther apart and her head rested against the cool tile of the wall.

Salumeh's voice eventually broke her reverie. "Water please," she called out and the nearest girl leaned over to splash water over Erin's pussy, washing away the last traces of the shaving cream.

Salumeh remained kneeling in front of Erin's openness. "Perfect. You're the proud owner of a beautiful, cleanly shaven pussy, Erin. Congrats."

"Thanks," Erin blushed, slowly closing her legs so people would stop staring inside of her hole. "You're the best."

"Yum, fresh meat!" a player joked once Erin's pussy was bare.

The Goalie added, "Is the fresh meat enjoying herself?"

A familiar voice joined the chorus, "What's this about fresh meat? Is anybody here giving Erin a hard time? Not on my watch, girls."

The slapping sound of footsteps over the wet shower floor announced the arrival of a very naked Valentina with a sly smile on her face. The young trainer clearly followed her own fitness advice. Erin watched as her teammates' eyes hungrily followed the trainer's lithe form. Erin tried not to, but she stared briefly as well. She drank in the pale skin and light pink nipples on a frame that had a perfect mix of both hard muscles and soft edges.

Valentina, as expected, was a stunner when completely naked.

Like the others, Valentina was armed with her own body scrub, and she made her way towards one of the open showers.

Erin shrank back in embarrassment again. It felt like every time she finally got comfortable, something new came along to push her boundaries again in the most awkward of ways.

Unfortunately, Salumeh threw her under the bus by doing Vanna White style showman arms, gesturing directly at Erin's crotch.

"Behold, Erin's shining beacon of hope!" Salumeh joked at the expense of Erin's newly minted pussy. "I guarantee she'll be 10% faster on the field next time."

If Erin could've crawled into the wall, she would have. Never in her life had this much attention been drawn to her pussy, especially now that it was so clean for everyone to see.

Valentina was amused and took the nearby shower. Seeing Erin's shocked expression, she reassured her, "Oh Erin, it's fine, really. It's nothing we haven't seen before. Besides, you look great. Bareness really suits you."

The banter continued and everyone was seemingly immune to the embarrassment that plagued Erin.

As everyone remained nonchalant about their nudity, Erin's gaze drifted back to Valentina's fit body, watching as water ran down the trainer's defined abs and toned legs, and a nicely sized labia.

Valentina noticed Erin staring at her labia. "Did you want a massage? I can work on you really quick, if you have the time."

"Geez, um, I really don't want to be a bother. Salumeh already... helped me. I don't want to intrude on everybody."

"Nonsense. You've been working hard, you deserve some indulgence. Besides, your body hasn't adapted to this level of training yet. You could use the extra recovery."

Erin watched in awe as Valentina quickly rinsed off the bubbles from her own body. Then they went to a bench in the middle of the shower area. Suddenly, all eyes were on them, with secret grins and hidden smiles. Was something wayward about to happen here? Erin wondered as she breathed harder.

At first, Erin was made to sit on the bottom edge of the bench. Valentina sat directly behind her.

"I'll start up top," Valentina said, putting her palms on Erin's tense shoulders. "Then we'll do your legs after. I like this order. Okay?"

"Sounds amazing. Thank you, Valentina."

"The pleasure is all mine."

Erin detected a faint bit of excitement as the physical trainer began digging her fingers in. It was immediately euphoric. Erin loved massages, but this was a pro. Her shoulders, neck, and traps were being dug into with experienced skill.

Closing her eyes to enjoy, Erin relaxed a bit, but when she felt Valentina get even closer, she became startled. She felt Valentina's breasts pressing into her back! Even stranger, she could feel Valentina's nipples against her skin, and they felt erect.

"You've never felt nipples before?" Valentina asked, continuing the massage. "You're suddenly so tense."

"It's... umm... I've never had a massage like this."

Valentina pressed her chest further into Erin's back. "Do you like it?"

"It's nice. I do like it, yes."

"Good. That's what I want to hear. Remember, teamwork. We're building comradery and we're relieving each others' tension and stress. Lay down on the bench. From this position."

Valentina stepped away and Erin was able to lay down on the bench. The only problem was, Erin's pussy was facing the crowd of showering athletes, and Valentina moved towards Erin's feet, where she could surely see it as well.

"We can help," a girl said. "Erin hasn't been soaped yet."

Erin's eyes snapped open to see naked Hannah, Penelope, and Gabriella. She knew them, but just barely, and they wanted to do what now?

Maybe it was the relaxing touch that began to work at her feet and legs, but the shock quickly faded. The other girls had helped clean each other; this was perfectly normal for them.

"How nice," Valentina said. "Group scrubs are always fun."

The girls descended on Erin, armed with three soapy loofah scrubs and enthusiasm for thoroughness.

Ironically enough, Erin had studied ancient cultures in a course from last semester, and this felt just like a ritual. Workers descended around her body, scrubbing her down, while Valentina made sure her body was in place.

But instead of preparing her body for burial, she got the strong impression that these ladies were priming her body for sex.

They invaded where thigh met hip, then up towards her stomach. She wasn't sure who had the first stroke over her freshly shaved mound, but her legs opened farther, seemingly of their own accord, inviting them in.

Her eyes opened to steal a glance and she could see smiles; they were enjoying doing this to her as much as she was enjoying having it done.

Someone brushed over her pussy and her body arched up, but she was still pinned by Valentina at her legs and two girls who had moved to work on her arms.

Erin wasn't wondering anymore if this was normal. She didn't care. She needed it to continue.

Her teammates kept working around her labia and her nipples were rolled between soapy fingers. Fingers! She wondered what happened to the scrubs, and why they weren't being used on her small tits. But frankly, she liked the fingers better.

Water was splashed over her body. She knew that the soap was being rinsed off, but she didn't want this to end. Valentina's fingers were still busy though, so Erin stayed still, hoping for contact again.

The water ceased. She could still feel where Valentina knelt by her calf, and another presence invaded the space between her legs. Their fingertips brushed her ankles and began to slowly run up the inside of her thigh. Her breath quickened and she felt another set of hands caressing her stomach, kneading gently, then move to her breasts. She heard the motion of sitting next to her head, and a new hand twined into her hair while its pair moved to rest on her neck.

"This is part of the massage," Valentina said. "Think of this as a core massage, which is equally as important as your legs or arms. Whatever you feel, just relax. You're in good hands, literally."

Erin squirmed a bit when she felt a tongue pass over her labia and she arched up again, this time so fast she jostled the girls holding her. The tongue made another sweeping pass, then flicked at her clit. Erin's eyes shot wide open, but she was too afraid to look at who was doing what. God knows who else in the shower was watching, but she was certain it was a lot, if not most of the team.

The tongue sought out her clit again, more demanding than before.

"Aahh!"

It was more of a cry than a moan. She laid there, pinned and held as the tongue and its owner continued their assault. Breathing at this point was near impossible, and all she could manage were ragged, shallow gasps.

She felt a gentle bite to her shaved mound as two fingers entered her. Her hands struggled to grasp onto something, anything, while her body twisted and begged for more. The intrusive fingers explored inside her and the mouth drifted unhurriedly back down to her clit. She felt it sucking at her, licking around her lips, back to her clit, and she struggled again.

"Please," Erin whimpered.

She was so close.

One of the hands on her stomach shifted, and suddenly she could feel her stiff pink nipple being teased with someone else's mouth.

All the while, Erin had gotten the confirmation that lingered in her mind. She heard the voices in the background, in between the sounds of the showers running, discussing what they were seeing.

"What a lucky bitch. So fucking hot!"

"I need a turn with the fresh meat. Maybe next time."

"With a mouth like that, I need Erin to eat me before a big game."