Locker Room Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fingers inside her curved upward, hitting her elusive g-spot, and with a final series of laps around her clit it was too much, and her body arched as she exploded.

One of her struggling hands managed to find someone's wrist, and she clutched it desperately.

Her toes curled, and her body arched into the hands of her teammates as she tried to fire a thousand signals at once. Her keening wail pierced the echoing chambers of the shower area, and everyone cheered on the sounds and sights of Erin's first cum in the locker room.

"Fuck," she managed to gasp when the feeling subsided.

The girls laughed and returned to their respective showers, while Erin could feel fluids gently seeping from her spent pussy. She felt Valentina rub her fingers through her hair, telling her that it was going to be okay, and that she'd help her shower.

Erin breathed a sigh of relief, knowing she wouldn't be judged for having a massive orgasm in front of everyone. In fact, she was certain it would make her one of the most popular girls on the team.

Epilogue: Erin Finds Her Place

The College Admission Scandal was continuing to play out and, sadly, two other women on the team had to be removed. The hunt for replacements was in full swing and they had already found one new girl.

"I'm on it," the Coach said over the phone to the Dean. "Yes, I understand, sir... Yes, we'll be ready for the game. There are plenty of talented women I'm looking at right now."

Leaning back behind her desk, the beautiful Coach enjoyed the sight of Erin on her knees, who was mostly undressed, providing oral service. Practice was starting in 20 minutes and the door was wide open. Banter was already lively amongst the soccer team.

The Coach added, "Yes, I'll keep you informed on any updates. See you then, bye."

When the call ended, the Coach was nearing her climax and guided her pupil.

"Slip your tongue in. Back to my clit, that's right. Stroke me with your soft mouth. Such warmth and skill."

Wearing only her bra and panties, Erin continued her dutiful work. She had just been called in a moment ago while she was undressing at her locker.

"Thanks for doing this," the Coach said, returning her attention towards her desk, which had files of different recruits she was looking at. "You're helping me think with a level head. I've got a big decision to make."

Erin gave a broad, meandering lick. "You taste good. It's a pleasure. And I'm sure whoever you pick will be the best girl for the job."

"I have an eye for talent. I knew you'd fit right in."

The Coach smiled as Erin licked and sucked. Sensing an impending orgasm, Erin plunged her tongue deeper, roaming upwards between little thrusts to add strokes across her engorged clit. Just the way she had been taught by the girls of the team.

Following the beautiful Coach's preference, Erin kept on sucking, slurping up all the fluids. It was a thing of pride, Erin had come to learn. The Coach saw it as a sign of great respect that her players were willing (and eager) to eat her cum.

"Practice is starting soon," the Coach sighed. "Thank you, dear."

Erin blushed. "My pleasure."

The locker room was bustling now before practice. Half-naked young women were everywhere. Erin went to her locker, barefoot and in her undergarments, like it was no big deal.

To her surprise, the new girl was right next to her. Shy as can be.

"Hi, I'm Erin."

"Mindy," the new girl said, extending a handshake.

They briefly exchanged polite banter, and they knew they'd wind up becoming great friends eventually, while Erin stood there in her bra and panties, and Mindy was still in her normal clothes, having just finished a Literature class.

With time of the essence, they had to change into their uniforms. Erin casually slipped off her bra and panties, standing completely naked while organizing her uniform and gear.

When she sat down and leaned over to put on her socks, she could feel the eyes of the new girl, discreetly peering over her nude body, wondering how someone could be so unabashed.

Rising from the bench in only her socks, Erin now picked up her sports bra and slipped it on. She smiled at the new girl.

"It's okay," Erin said reassuringly. "I can tell you're new to locker rooms. I was like that too a while ago. You get used to certain things."

Mindy squinted. "Thanks so much. Yeah, I'm kinda nervous. And there's something... around your lips. I think you have lip gloss smeared."

"I had a meeting with the Coach a moment ago," Erin smiled, licking her lips and wiping around her mouth using her hand.

The new girl finally got completely naked, just as Erin finished putting on her uniform.

"See you outside. And afterwards, I'll guide you when it comes time to shower. Trust me, it's a jungle in there."

Erin confidently breezed past the myriad of naked women remaining in the locker room to take her well-earned place on the field.

The End

Co-written by the supremely talented mandarinandbasil.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.