All Comments on 'Locker Room Speedo Humiliation'

by swimfan2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Liked this!

Please keep writing about Simon. I think he ought to bring Ryan home to meet his Mom, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sooooo Goood!!!!!!!

Please write and draw more. The art work drew me to the story and the story made me cum so hard I couldn't believe it. Write more about these 2 fucking!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great stuff

I'm alpha-straight and got a small penis. Never got complaints from the ladies, but have always had a strange fantasy about bumping into a well-hung man in an empty locker room. We immediately evaluate each other's cock. Our eyes meet and he says to me "I guess we know who the man is in this relationship." I'm taken off guard, and I swoon a little at all the implications of what he just said. In that moment I know that He IS the man compared to me, and I must sexually submit to him in the end, if that is the what he desires. He ignores my soft whimpering protests as he slowly pushes me backward against the lockers, to gently molest me cock-to-clitoris, seducing me as if I was a woman.

LoveyourspunkLoveyourspunkover 5 years ago
Awesome story!

I love SPH stories!! PLease, continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More of This Story Please!

I've got a small penis and there is a guy at our gym who is hung. The first time I saw him in the showers I got an erection in front of him and everyone else there. My heart was beating out of my chest and my little guy was throbbing with each beat. He didn't turn away and the other guys in the shower just looked and grinned. I loved the attention despite having the smallest penis in the shower. So I slowly began soaping my erection. I had to stop often as I didn't want to orgasm. So something really cool happened, guys would move next to me and masterbate to completion. Then, the next guy in line would take his place and masterbate while watching me stroke. They teased me about all the meat gazing I had been doing since I joined. No one ever complained to management. None of us ever touched each other's penis, but they always jacked off. I absolutely loved it! I have been going through a lot of guilt but I finally accepted that I love cock!! I was stationed there for 6 years and didn't miss a day at the gym. Once as the gym was closing on a Thursday night, the manager brought a potential member into the locker room and then they typically went to see the pool. Well, I was naked, I always saved getting dressed to the last minute. I saw the guy look at my penis and I grew erect in front of them both. The three of us talked, about the gym. They both openly stared and my little thing throbbed so bad!! He never went to see the pool. We talked for a while longer and then final closing was called. They both stayed and watched me dress. The manager joked that I should greet every new customer as he immediately offered to join! I was so sad that I received a new assignment. I miss NJ! Your story has got my little 4 incher throbbing and missing my shower room adventures!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please more

all your stories are so good please make more

sweet4sweet4over 3 years ago

Poor simon ,i do feel sorry for him .ive had the same problem looking at hung guys and the trying to change quickly before anyone could see my small one. My speedos dont just have just a small bump , you can actually see the outline shape of my penis ,my wife noticed it first and told me about it ,so did everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Humiliation build up was great and dick comparison was hot; just wish thereā€™d been more than 2 paragraphs of sex. Younger over older, big white cock over small black one, poor over rich.....these are hot themes for me.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies9 days ago

The humiliation stories are somewhat hot to read, but for me, it reminds me too much of my past ( no my dick is not small ! It's average ). What I mean is I was picked on when I was young. One guy said he wanted to be my friend. Instead, he made me suck his cock. Somewhat like this story, I knew this experience would change everything for me too, and it did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous