All Comments on 'Locker Room Therapy Ch. 01'

by BlueYonder63

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

It is good to have friends to help out. Many have had similar experiences, it is all good fun. Helps confidence and reduces stress.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
sticking it to Craig

Sounds like young Mastur 'Craig' Bates needs to be visited by a team of furies.

To wheal upon his sorry ass with their field hockey sticks.

Then strip the anonymousie down, chain him up nude outside in a public forum, with the well lubed handle of a hockey stick shoved up his ass.

A nice touch would be to shave his head, then use different colors of indelible paint all over his body, with "RAPIST" on his empty noggin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy sh*t

You are one hell of a smut author! Holy sh*t!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
added more travellers

very well written

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent so far. orgasm almost there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The hypocrisy of people on this comment section.

Nicky was raped and as she is sharing her story Adele starts touching herself. Then, Chloe starts making her move since all three are naked.

What - Craig did was bad, but Adele & Chloe's response was not any better.

It should be - go to the police - get therapy.

If after therapy Nicky wants to experiment - then okay.

But - nah - that would imply that women are not perfect. Can't have that in this manhating section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous