All Comments on 'Locker Room Thrills'

by Voyeurnatress

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
yowseryowserabout 4 years ago

Cute tale

Gym saunas are fabulous, you captured the feeling well. My college, bless its heart, had a clothing optional sauna, and having fifteen twenty-year old folks in swimsuits (half without) all together was one lovely treat. The viewing etiquette was complicated, but the arousal was keen. And the heat seems to add something. Lovely...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Love the way you found an innocent voyeuristic pleasure. Looking forward to reading more from the locker room.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistabout 4 years ago

Thank you for this sweet little story. I enjoyed it.

bjmikanbjmikanabout 4 years ago
Natural

Love this and appreciate your sharing. Very hot to hear of your arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So nice

So nice to read of someone else's delight in the female body. And so nice to read of other women's enjoyment of their own body and even wanting to show it off for the joy it brings someone else. Please keep writing. Please.

tw63tw63about 4 years ago
Enjoyed

I very much enjoyed it. Please do share more, it is so very nice to hear the female perspective without the hype. Thank you.

RidingWaves1RidingWaves1about 4 years ago
Great Story!

Loved the innocence and sense of exploration in your story; you captured the essence of arousal. Hopefully your experiences will continue; I definitely would look forward to reading about them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good story!

Well told. I hope to see more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please more

I would love to read more stories of your adventures in the locker room.

baldYfanbaldYfanover 3 years ago
Nice and exciting

It was beautiful and exciting! Write more please!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

Girl Watching

Voyeur shows that men are not alone in studying the female form.

GAVM1GAVM16 months ago

I feel the same way as a man myself...about seeing other men nude in a locker room, so your story resonates deeply with me.

Thank-you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous