Locking Away My Addiction

Story Info
I try out chastity to help me focus and concentrate.
2k words
4.63
10.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Locked88
Locked88
34 Followers

This story starts when I was 19 years old. At that age I was good looking; blonde hair, average weight and smooth all over (except for my pubes). Girlfriends were never a problem for me, if I wanted and put some work into it I wouldn't be single, but I was at this point. My last few relations stranded because of mismatching interests and/or moving abroad for college. I was very open minded and keen to explore a lot of stuff. I already tried a lot of things with my ex-girlfriends and solo, from anal sex to bondage (both submissive and dominant). I even bought a dildo to try some anal stuff on myself because I read an article that men could cum from anal stimulation. I never achieved an anal orgasm though, I could never last that long and used my hands eventually to cum.

My libido was a real problem. I masturbated multiple times a day eventually and it had an impact on my life; it cost a lot of time, I had a hard time to focus on my college work and it even interfered with gaming. At one time I was playing an online game with some friends and came up with an excuse so I could masturbate. This was turning into, or already was, an addiction.

In my everlasting "research" (mostly watching porn online) I came across chastity. I never knew it existed and I was fascinated by the concept. I did some more research and read some articles about it and I was keen to try it out, maybe this could solve my issue?

I ordered a CB-3000. Now please note that at that time big international online stores were not a big thing yet, Ebay did exist but didn't sell any chastity devices, or were super expensive due to international shipping. So my choice was limited, and this was the best, and most affordable choice I could make. Being a student, and working a part-time job at the local gas station, meant I didn't have a lot of budget to work with. The CB-3000 cost me just shy of a whole month income at the time, I just really wanted to try this out.

When the package came in I tried it immediately, hoping it would fit right because there were almost no resources to find that could help me choose the right size. Thankfully the tube was a perfect fit. The cage also came with multiple size rings, which was great for starting out. I spent a few days trying a few combinations of rings and spacers until I found the perfect match; my cage was sitting snug but not painful and I couldn't pull out, let the fun begin!

The problem was the keys, I had complete control because I had the keys. This meant that when I got horny I just unlocked myself. So this didn't solve my initial problem, it actually made things worse because I got horny immediately when I put that cage on. An online key holding service didn't exist at that time (nor would I have the money to finance that or the courage to do it). There were some online communities where I could have found someone to hold my keys, but I didn't want that because I still wanted some control in how long my locked time would be and wanted to be able to release it with at least a week's notice in case I went dating again or something.

My first solution was to mail the keys to myself. It worked and I was locked for 2 days. Those two days were really frustrating. I was constantly horny all day long but couldn't do anything about it. I also didn't think of my morning wood, at least I never thought about how that was going to work, I just thought if I can't get an erection because of the cage it just wouldn't happen. I was mistaken, and found out in the middle of the night actually waking up with a painful dick trying to harden in its cage. It was really uncomfortable and I couldn't sleep through the night. Eventually I went to the bathroom in the morning to take a wiz and the painful erection went away. The second day was the same as the first day, but next to the arousal I was also very tired. The second night I also awoke with a painful erection. I figured it would be the same as the night before so I might as well play a game or something. I again went to the bathroom first and the painful erection went away again, this time in the middle of the night. So this meant I just had to go to the bathroom to get rid of the pain. I went to sleep again and slept great this time.

The third day the mail came in with my keys and I masturbated multiple times to get rid of the horny feeling. In review the two days actually worked out pretty well. I did all my college work for the whole week, did some household chores and actually had a lot of fun playing games. Besides that I was horny all the time, I eventually managed to let it go because there was nothing I could do anyways, and somehow I was pretty relaxed with myself. The first orgasm after those two days caged was also great, it was much better and satisfying than before.

Sending keys via the mail however was not really a solid proof option. In those two days I was worried that my keys would get lost or delayed. I also still lived at home with my mother, she never opens my mail but what if she accidentally does? How do I explain myself? Also, after those two days I wanted more and thus a longer lockup time, I was never going to achieve that with just mailing the keys every time.

My second solution was putting the keys in my mothers car. She would be away with the car every day, and (to prevent her from finding the keys accidentally) I put them in the lightbulb replacement kit, I was the one who always fixed her car anyways so she would never look in them. This solution was good but I had to abandon it pretty fast. I locked myself, asked for the keys of the car under the pretense that I forgot something, hid the keys and done. After a few days I did the same things to get the keys. On my second round, when I went to ask for the car keys to retrieve my cage keys, she was getting suspicious and asked why I went to the car so much lately. I lied myself out of her question by saying I was a little forgetful lately and got a little mad at her for being in my hair all the time (which she really wasn't) which stopped the questioning. So this solution wasn't working as well.

The third solution was to leave the keys at work at the gas station. I got the idea from the internet where some people shared that they leave their keys in their desk drawer in the office for the weekend. I figured I could do the exact same thing, I could probably find some space to leave it. So on Sunday I was scheduled for an evening shift. I prepared myself and shaved all of my pubic hair and locked my cage on and went on my way to work with the keys in my backpack.

Working at a gas station is great when you're young. At the gas station I worked at we worked in pairs except for the night shift (which I didn't get to work due to my age). The manager was really chill and just expected everything to be tidy. A working day was never the same and it didn't really matter how much work you do, as long as it's not one big mess when the next shift arrives. So I had a lot of spare time during work most of the time when it was pretty quiet with customers. After 2 hours of real work I had already done everything that could have been done; the floor was swept and cleaned, counters were clean, shelves were restocked and the gas pumps were cleaned. In those 2 hours not a single customer showed up.

So I was left with my female co-worker who was a nice lady in her 40's (whom I have almost nothing in common with), a newspaper I could read and my own thoughts... I only thought about the cage that was on my dick at the moment. My co-worker didn't notice of course, but I felt it constantly tugging a bit on my junk. Every time I moved I felt the cage move. Every time I went to the bathroom I had to sit down to prevent me from showering the whole toilet. Every time I thought about my cage my dick tried to get hard and made things even more arousing. I hated and loved it at the same time. It was the longest shift I have ever worked, but it was also the most exciting shift I have ever worked while there wasn't really much to do. Eventually the night shift came and my female coworker was quick to leave as soon as he arrived.

The guy from the night shift was named Brian, and was in his late 30's. He was a great guy to work with, we had a lot of fun during our shifts together. We joked around often, made fun of some customers after they left, and I really felt like I could talk to him about anything. If he had a shift after mine I always stayed a bit longer to help out a bit and to dick around. Eventually I took my bag and prepared to leave.

When I opened my bag I noticed the keys that were still in there. I took them out and started to look around where I could leave them in the backroom. Not a single place seemed safe though. We didn't have any lockers, and everything else was always handled by coworkers eventually. I couldn't risk losing my keys here. While searching for a place Brian came in to get something and said "Why is your cute little ass still here?!" (we always made these kinds of remarks to each other). I didn't expect him to walk in on me and he saw me with the keys in my hand, so I had to think fast. I trusted him so I came up with a new plan.

I told him that I had a few exams this week that I needed to study for and I locked up some things that were a distraction for me and that I wanted to leave the keys here for safe keeping. I told him I couldn't find a good spot where they would be safe, mentioning our co-workers regularly moved stuff that could never be found again. I asked him if he would hold on to them for me. He said "Sure man! What did you lock away though?" I didn't expect that question and said lamely that they were just some things I play with regularly.

He started laughing out loud and said "Riiiiiiight" and gave me a wink. I felt myself getting red and quickly said "You know that's not what I meant your dirty bastard" and gave him a slight punch on the arm. He laughed even harder but eventually he said he was kidding and that it was no problem. "But..." before he could ask any other embarrassing questions I said I really should leave now because it was really late and I had to go to college early in the morning, and left without my keys and a straining dick in its cage in my pants.

Locked88
Locked88
34 Followers