Locking Away My Addiction Ch. 03

Story Info
Things go out of control.
3.7k words
4.79
6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: being that English is not my native language, I had some problems with the grammar, spelling and punctuation. So thank you Kenji Sato for proofreading this story and helping me get this story done!

When I wrote this series, about a year ago, this was the last part I wrote. I'm not sure if there is going to be a next part. I do have some ideas for new chapters, but nothing concrete yet. So, for now, this is the last part of the series. Enjoy!

*****

I was a lot more relaxed since I got the text from my coworker. Yes, he did want to know what was up with the keys, but I could probably talk my way out of that. Knowing that on Saturday I would finally get to release myself, Friday was a lot less eventful. I was still super-aroused, and still tried the dildo. I also fed my arousal with more research on chastity, and eventually found out about sissies, and was fascinated by them. At the end of the day though, I was annoyed at myself that I had looked at so much porn again when I was locked.

I solved my leaking problem by putting some pieces of toilet paper in my underwear to soak up the pre-cum. It worked and was a bit humiliating however, the paper needed to be replaced regularly and it shifted around during movement. There was a solution -- although, even more humiliating -- that women have used for some time now -- sanitary pads.

I was able to steal a few sanitary pads from my mother, which I could then use for the next day and the evening, until I got to unlock myself. I stuck a pad to the inside of my underwear. So, there I was -- I had an unusable dick (like a girl), got wet (like a girl), could only pee while sitting (like a girl), I also had to wear pads (like a girl) and fuck myself with a dildo for pleasure (like a girl). With that in mind, pictures of sissies came to my thoughts, and I started to imagine myself becoming one -- I was already well underway if you thought about it...

The next day went rather well. I was pretty relaxed because I knew it wouldn't take much longer before I could unlock myself. I figured I could talk myself out of it by coming up with a lame story about how I locked up my PlayStation and everything, and that, yes, maybe that wasn't such a big deal for him, but it was for me; maybe, I was a bit of a game addict or something. I also was looking forward to hanging out with him and sharing some drinks. Working together was great, not working together would be even better, right?!

On Saturday night, I went to see Brian. I made sure I put in a fresh pad in my underwear since the other one was already soaked.

When I arrived, I knocked on his door; Brian invited me in, and offered me a beer. For the first few hours, we just drank and had a lot of fun. We talked a lot and watched some football; we just had a great time.

After some time, I began to notice some things in his apartment; he had a rainbow flag and some posters of slightly erotic males on his wall.

He saw me looking confused and said, "What are you looking at? You like that guy? If he ever comes into town he's mine, so dibbs!"

That's when it hit me--he was gay! I never knew, and I told him, of course. He started laughing and said that he thought he had made enough remarks for me to notice. I didn't, but I didn't mind it at all. He also said that he knew I was straight and that I shouldn't worry unless I changed my mind, of course. We both laughed and continued with our drinks.

After a few more beers, he offered to smoke some pot.

I said, "I never knew you did that, but yeah, man, I've wanted to try that for some time now."

I smoked half a joint, Brian the other half, and... I loved it! It was hard to describe how I felt, I thought the best way to describe it was that I felt completely relaxed and chill. I had no more worries and didn't even notice the cage anymore. I was still aroused, but somehow that didn't bother me. The few beers I had had also added some extra effect to all of this, meaning I had become pretty high, eventually.

Soon, I started to speak out my thoughts more freely, telling him things like how cool it was that he was gay and that he was the first gay friend that I had had. I asked him how it was to be gay and how many boyfriends he had and what he liked. I suddenly realized I sounded like a curious little girl, who wanted to know everything about his gay life.

He was eager to share everything I wanted to know. He had one boyfriend before for a few months, but a lot more 'friends with benefits'. He went to a lot of gay nightclubs, where, in some clubs, people walked around naked or in leather outfits. He was mostly attracted to young blonde guys like me, he said with a giggle. And he was a bottom, which I learned, that night, that it meant he liked to get fucked.

I was fascinated with everything he told me. I never knew there was this gay scene and never thought that it could be so different from the normal party scene.

Suddenly, he asked me, "I know you're straight and all, but did you ever want to fool around with a guy?"

I should have been shocked about this question, because yes, I was straight, and no, I didn't want to fool around with a guy because that would make me gay. But I was really high for the first time ever, and the effect for me was that I was completely honest, and for once, not thinking how others would see me.

So I replied, "Well, to be honest, I never thought about it much. I've only been with girls and that was fine for me, but I'm very open minded so... well, maybe someday?"

I blushed a little after realizing what I had said, and started laughing. Brian was very interested in my revelation, of course, because to him, I was exactly the kind of guy he liked. Of course, he didn't know about my chastity cage and the dildo; I wasn't ready to share that.

He asked, "Ha, I never would have guessed that you, of all people, would be open to being with a guy, nice!!!" He continued, "But now, I'm curious. You say you are open minded; what did you mean by that? Did you do some nasty stuff with your ex or something?"

That time, I was a bit shocked because then I did have to be careful not to tell him about the chastity and dildo I had been using the past week, but I also wanted to share my experience, as he had shared almost everything; it just seemed fair.

So I said, "Haha... Well, yes, I did some stuff with my ex like bondage, anal and SM a few times. It was a lot of fun and I liked it, haha."

"No way! Very cool that you're trying that kind of stuff, man! Did you top or bottom on those occasions?" he asked.

A little flustered, I replied, "Uh, well... both, actually..."

Brian started laughing a bit and said, "No... way!!! I never expected you to be the type of guy who would get fucked by his girlfriend! How was it? Did you like it?"

I replied, a bit ashamed and really flustered, "Well... it was okay, I guess. I don't know, man. At first, it hurt, but after a bit, the pain was gone and I got a weird feeling and spaced out a bit. Not sure if I liked it, but it was a nice experience to be on the receiving end for once."

Brian was smiling and said, "Oh that's nice, good for you! That weird feeling was probably her hitting your prostate. You know, some guys can come from getting fucked, the prostate is the key part in that, so it sounds like your ex was doing it right!"

"Oh really?" I replied, "I read about that somewhere, but didn't know it was real. Have you ever come from being fucked?"

"No, unfortunately not, but not for the lack of trying though. Some guys just can't, unfortunately."

These new topics had gotten me aroused really quickly. I started to think about how it would be to be with a guy. From the stories Brian told, they really helped me imagine things, and I felt myself leaking a lot during our conversation. However, hearing that my weird feeling from getting fucked by my ex was probably due to my prostate was a huge revelation; could I actually cum from that?

Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and told Brian it was time for me to leave as it was getting late.

I stood up and he said, "Hold on hotshot, before you go you still have to tell me what those keys are for. After that you can have them back, of course, but you promised to tell me!"

I started to stammer, and said, "Oh that... Haha, well that's just something stupid I tried. I locked up my PlayStation so that I could concentrate on school and stuff."

"What? How did you do that?" he asked.

"Oh, I put it in a box and added a padlock on it." I was starting to get flustered again, and was averting eye contact.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and said, "I don't buy it. You promised to tell me."

I was still high and thought about this great guy that was so open about his gay life, why wouldn't I tell him the truth? He, of all people, would understand, right? Besides, he wasn't buying it, and frankly, I didn't want to find out if he would still let me have my keys back.

I apologized, and said, "All right. You are right, that wasn't the truth. Actually, this is kind of embarrassing, and I didn't want to share this with you, but I can trust you, right?"

He replied, "Yeah, of course, man! I never lied to you and didn't make fun of you tonight when you told me about your private stuff, right? You can trust me, I promise!"

Still a bit reluctant, I said, "Well, okay... Those keys are actually for my chastity cage that I'm wearing right now... I bought it some time ago because I was beating off a lot... I couldn't focus, it started to affect my grades, and it caused me to neglect my friends a lot... But the thing doesn't work if I have the keys, so I tried some stuff to get them off me for a few days, and that's where you eventually came in."

Brian was shocked. "No way, you are wearing one right now? How long have you been locked, then?"

"It's been almost seven days now and that is the longest time I have managed since getting it... But I wanted to meet you tonight because I need the keys back, I just can't handle it anymore. I'm constantly aroused now, and I really have trouble getting sleep and everything. Could you please give me the keys back?"

I suddenly realized that I was almost begging him to give me the keys back.

Brian also noticed. "Haha, so you are a horny little bitch now? But this is really hard to believe, man. I don't know anyone who wears a chastity cage. Show it to me!"

Shocked, I replied, "What? No, I won't show my dick to you, man, I'm not gay!"

"I thought you were so open minded? And besides, I also have a dick and I know what it looks like, I just want to see the cage. You know what..." and with that, Brian suddenly pulled down his pants and underwear, and he was standing there, with his dick out; soft and smooth, no hair in sight.

"Now you can see mine and I can see yours, right?"

So I thought about it; with the pot and alcohol clouding my judgment, I decided to show it to him, and pulled down my pants and underwear.

I only forgot about the pad in my underwear, and the fact that I was leaking like a faucet. So, when I pulled my underwear down, a huge string of pre-cum was attached to my cage and a stain on the pad in my underwear was clearly visible.

Realizing that a gay guy, who liked guys that looked like me, would see my caged dick with a string of pre-cum hanging from it, made me ashamed but also aroused me at the same time, resulting in a new drop of pre-cum appearing and falling from my locked dick.

He looked surprised and said, "Oh my god. Look at the cute, little dick! You must be horny as hell because you're leaking pre-cum like there is no tomorrow."

And while he said, that I saw his dick growing harder. I was mesmerized by his cock. It was the first time I had seen a real-life dick getting hard;it eventually grew to about fifteen centimeters long.

After some time passed, he suddenly said, "Like what you see? Your little dick can't do this now, can it?"

On that remark, another drop of pre-cum dropped from the end of my cage. I was horny and desperate, and couldn't think about anything else anymore. I just wanted to cum badly; to do anything to get those keys back.

He saw the pre-cum and started to smile. "Why don't you come sit with me. I can tell that you are curious about my cock, might as well let that open mind of yours explore a bit." He sat on the couch with his rock hard rock-hard dick pointing straight up.

I hesitated. Did I really want to do this right now? He didn't force me into this, but he still had the keys. And to be honest, I was a little curious about this; I might as well try and maybe have a little fun, or at least have a new experience.

So I walked over to him and was about to sit down on the couch when he stopped me.

"Wait! Please don't sit on the couch, man. You are leaking a lot of pre-cum and I don't want my couch to get dirty. You can sit on the ground. Besides, you will have a much better view there."

As if this wasn't already weird, sitting on the ground would be even more weird. It reminded me of my ex-girlfriends kneeling on the floor in front of my cock. It excited me. Even though it was a change in power, I wanted to find out where this would lead to.

So I knelt on the ground in front of his cock.

He said, "Good boy."

And with that, our relationship, for the time being, was set-- he was dominant and I was submissive.

"Because you can't touch your dick now, you can touch mine if you want to," Brian said.

And I did want to touch his dick. I didn't want to hesitate anymore. all my barriers were gone and there was nothing left in me to reject what he was suggesting. I took his cock in my hand and noticed how big it was. Maybe it was the perspective, or maybe because it was the first time I had another dick in my hand that was not my own, but it felt huge. It was warm and I felt the veins in my hand.

Without him asking, I started to move my hand up and down. I then saw the beautiful head of his penis emerge from his uncut foreskin, it was a nice red-purple color and was slightly bigger than the girth of his dick.

I continued to move my hand up and down and spent some extra time on the head.

He started to moan and said, "You are pretty good at this, but I shouldn't be surprised."

I then saw a drop of pre-cum coming out of his cock, making the whole head wet and shiny; it looked really nice. My hand also got wet and sticky, and I let go of his cock to look at my hand as if it was totally different from my own pre-cum.

He then asked, "Have you ever tasted your own pre-cum before?"

I replied that I hadn't.

"It tastes really nice. The taste is different for each man. If you want, you can try it." Brian offered.

I considered licking my hand, but instead, I chose to lick the head of his cock.

Brian was surprised. "Wow, I thought you would try your own first, or from your hand. You are a horny little boy, aren't you?"

I nodded and took a few more licks. He was right... it tasted amazing! A little bit salty, but also sweet somehow. I continued to lick, more and faster each time, wanting more of it, until I just took his head in my mouth and started sucking.

He gasped and said, "Oh my god, I didn't even have to ask if you wanted to put it in your mouth, you did that all by yourself, little slut!"

I didn't reply; I was too busy sucking the pre-cum out of him.Only sucking the head didn't do much, I noticed; I didn't taste anything anymore. So I did what all the girls did-- I started to blow him.

Brian stopped with his remarks, and was just enjoying the feeling, sometimes whispering, "Yeah that's it, good boy."

My caged dick was dripping like crazy, and he must have moved his foot between my legs because he felt his foot getting wet. "You are getting my feet pretty wet. Stop a bit, let me get something to help you out."

I stopped and was happy that I was finally getting unlocked!

He came back, but not with my keys. No, he came back with a dildo and some lube. He started to lube up the dildo and passed me the bottle and told me to lube up my ass.

"You might as well have some fun while you are blowing me, just stick it to the ground and hump it while you suck my delicious cock."

I was so horny at that point, and my mind was so fuzzy, that I just did what he asked. The dildo was larger than the one I had at home. It took me some time to slip it in, and when it was, I was stretched and filled to the max.

Brian sat down again in front of me, and put the tip of his cock on my lips. My mouth automatically opened and his cock entered my mouth again. I started humping the dildo as I sucked on his delicious cock again. The warm feeling started spreading again from my ass, and my dick had a constant stream of pre-cum oozing out.

I was in another world! My ass felt amazing. It hurt a bit at first, but that changed into pleasure really quickly. His cock in my mouth was nice, it tasted really good and it made me feel like a real slut. I suddenly had a bit of clarity; I was fucking myself with a dildo from my coworker, in his apartment, while I was caged with his cock in my mouth. But the shocker was that I really loved it, I never imagined I would, but I did.

Eventually, he put a hand on my head and guided me to suck his cock faster and deeper. I gagged a few times, causing my ass to clamp down on the dildo sending waves of pleasure through me while moaning. This went on for a long time, until I heard Brian breathing faster and faster.

He was about to cum and I was really curious as to how his cum would taste. I sucked even harder and faster; while humping the dildo harder and faster, and just before he came, he pushed his cock deep into my throat.

I gagged and felt the first spurt in my throat. The gagging caused my ass to clamp down harder and longer this time. And the only thing I could think about was that a man was cumming into my mouth, treating me like how I had treated my ex-girlfriends. He pulled his cock out of my throat and another rope hit my tongue, where I tasted cum for the first time.

The taste of his cum, and my ass still clamping down, fucking the dildo, pushed me over the edge, and for the first time in a week, I came. My eyes rolled back and my whole body started to shiver. Brian slammed his dick back into my throat again when another rope went down, and pulled back so that the remaining cum landed in my mouth.

While riding out my own orgasm that seems to take forever, I didn't think about swallowing and a lot of cum drooled out of the corners of my mouth. When I was done, I was exhausted. He scooped a bit of his cum from my chin, and pushed it back in my mouth, and I swallowed.

I opened my eyes and saw a smile on his face. He asked, "How was your first gay experience? I never saw a guy cum without touching his dick before, that was hot."

I smiled and told him that it was the best experience I had ever had, that the orgasm was amazing.

"Good to hear. Now about your keys. You are not getting them back yet because it seems you are behaving much better while being locked up. You can earn them back by staying here for the rest of my vacation and doing everything I say."

I was glowing in the post-climax bliss "I would love that."