Locktober at Pine Lake

Story Info
A month long build up to the best Halloween party ever.
8.8k words
4.27
18.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
314 Followers

Preface

This is the continuing saga of Brooke and Brad. After their stay at Pine Lake and their honeymoon in Hawaii they embark on a new life with their new friends. On their first assignment on the island of Anguilla, things go a little awry, but ultimately work out. Now they live on Maui and enjoy the time off between assignments. I recommend reading the first three sagas. Couples Camp, Honeymoon in Hawaii and The Island of Anguilla.

A word of warning, most of my stories contain elements of cuckolding, chastity, BDSM, and sharing. Some contain elements of consensual non consent and extreme situations that some might find disturbing. Everything I describe is pure fantasy. I hope you enjoy.

Brooke walked down the steps from the private jet that brought them back to where it all started. Pine Lake. It had been a little more than a year since they had first laid eyes on this mountain resort. Even though she loved her new life on Maui the pine trees and cool mountain air was a refreshing change from the salt water and palm trees. It was only October first, but the temperature and foliage made it clear summer was over and fall was underway.

"Good to see you two." The voice at the bottom of the stairs called out.

Brooke and Brad were escorted by the young lady wearing the familiar green and tan uniform of the Pine Lake staff, to their villa. It was the same villa they stayed in when they were here before.

"I was told you'd be participating in Locktober, so I've made all the arrangements and placed everything you need in your room for you." The nice young lady informed them as she handed Brooke the key to their room.

"I'll have the rest of your things brought to your room as soon as they are unloaded from the plane." She called back to the couple as she left them to settle in.

Brad had thought he misheard the friendly staff member when she said Locktober instead of October, but instantly knew when he saw the cage sitting on the bed what she was talking about. They had talked about spending the whole month at Pine Lake, both to celebrate their anniversary but also to take some time off from training and working. October was the last month of the season for Pine Lake and the finale of the Season was always their huge Halloween party. Brooke and Brad were eager to see the infamous exotic party firsthand and looked forward to their month-long vacation leading up to it. The fact that he was once again going to be locked up while here was unexpected but not a complete surprise considering where they were.

After a few questions and some feigned complaints Brad accepted his fate and allowed Brooke to fit the cage around his manhood. It wasn't until Brooke slid the tiny steal cable thought the hole and into its own steel body, that Brad got a little nervous. He noticed the solid metal body that held the two ends of the cable had a number stamped in it making it identifiable and irremovable except by cutting the cable.

Brooke sensed Brad's apprehension. "I know, I know, but this is the only way we get to experience the Halloween party. This is our pass in." She explained looking up at him with those puppy dog eyes.

Brad couldn't resist Brooke's desires, and this was no exception. Any resistance he felt at attempting a full month of chastity was melted away by her beautiful pleading face. After all he had worn a cage before and was all too familiar with the rewards awaiting his long-term tease. After all he knew Brooke liked the power that came from having so much control over him. In the past she may have had control over when he would be release and she didn't really have that this time, but she still certainly enjoyed the way she could manipulate his desire and emotions with her tease. This was a perfect example of good things to come to those who wait, and he calculated the wait would be worth it.

The two left their room and took a stroll around the resort, reminiscing about the first time they were there. Everything was the same, and something about that they both found reassuring. The only difference this time was how quiet everything was. It was the end of the season and there just weren't as many people as normal. A lot of things had happened in their lives since the first time they arrived at Pine Lake, and it was hard to remember before that time. The images of their time there had completely whipped the memories of their previous life away. Dinner at the Cantina was just as delicious as they remembered, and the flickering of the flames coming from the courtyard fire pits were even more romantic with fewer people distracting from the natural beauty of the place. The one surprise was that neither of them had seen Nick or Kim the whole day. It was still early but they both thought it would be best to go back to their room and put their things away. Brooke especially was delighted to find not only had their things been delivered as promised but someone had taken the time to unpack and put all their things away as well. Once again, this resort had gone above and beyond. Not even a finger needed to be lifted to unpack.

There was a note lying against the big screen TV across from the bed. "We hope you enjoy a few of the movies we have selected for you".

"Well since it's still early why don't we see what movies there are?" Brad suggested.

The two stripped off their clothes and climbed into bed, propping themselves up with pillows to get comfortable and see what entertainment there was. Brooke picked up the remote from the nightstand and turned the TV on. A list of movies appeared but unfortunately there was only one title "Introduction, the rest was just a consecutive list of movies from number one to number thirty. Brooke scrolled down but only the first movie seemed to be viewable. There weren't many choices at Pine Lake. It was a retreat/camp focused on couples, so it wasn't exactly a place where you wanted a husband cooped up watching sports all day. You could either watch what movies/videos they streamed to you, or you could watch a blank blue screen. Your choice. So, Brooke pushed the highlighted introduction and waited with anticipation to see what they had chosen for the two of them.

The screen lit up to show the same young lady that had welcomed them from the plane, once again welcoming them to Locktober at Pine Lake. She cheerfully explained the benefits of Locktober for both partners and how the anticipation of release on the last day of the month helped to bring a charge of energy to the exotic erotic party that was unmatched any other way. It was clear there would be a month of teasing leading up to the finale on October 31st

The sexy staffer gave some pointers on how to get through the tough times some would surely have over the course of the month and encouraged both partners to communicate with one another all their thoughts and fears. Finally, she explained that each movie that had been provided would have to be watched in order. Not until you had finished the preceding movie would you be allowed to watch the next.

"Remember the unbroken seal of your partner's chastity is your entrance ticket to the big party. Only with that may you experience the excitement of the most exotic erotic Halloween ball ever created. I wish you both luck, and now you can watch the first movie we have provided for you." Were the last words she spoke before the screen went blue and the highlight moved down to movie number one.

Brooke looked over at Brad and smiled as she pushed play, then set the remote down on the nightstand as the screen once again lit up, this time showing a bedroom that looked exactly like the one they were in. Like them the couple was lying next to each other watching a movie on their tv. The movie on the tv was obviously a porn and already in full swing. The sounds of moans filled the couple's room and now were filling the room of Brooke and Brad as well.

The two on screen alternated between watching the porno and making out. The porn was obviously having its intended affect to make the two more sexually excited and their kissing and petting grew more passionate and frantic as time persisted. Brad felt his own excitement building as he was reminded of the confinement he was wearing. Brooke quietly watched the scene unfold onscreen as she reached under the covers to check on Brad's caged cock. This wasn't their first rodeo. Brad was experienced in wearing a cage, and Brooke certainly had teased Brad before, but there was an additional dimension to this time that was adding to the fear and excitement.

Brooke didn't have a key to let Brad out. That was both a good thing, in that it would increase their chances of not succumbing to temptation, but it also added a level of fear. Even if they decided to give up and cut the cable lock off, they would have to find a tool to do it. It was a thick steel cable and would require more than just a small pair of wire cutters.

Brooke felt Brad's swollen skin pressing through the bars of his cage as she gently stroked up and down the length of his prison with her index finger. She was an expert at fanning Brad's flame, and he quickly responded by turning towards her and kissing her passionately. Like the couple on screen, they were now alternating between making out and watching the movie playing before them.

Brad noticed the two on screen looked a lot like Brooke and him, the same color hair, and the same kind of body types. The man was reasonably muscular with short hair and the woman had long dark hair and a toned body just like Brooke. The woman's breasts where about the same size as Brooke's and her makeup was even done a lot like Brooke's. If Brad had not known better, he would have thought it was Brooke on screen making out with someone that wasn't him, but sure looked a lot like him.

Brooke was really getting into the movie and sometimes even cut short a kiss so she wouldn't miss the action on screen. Brad took the cue and let Brooke set the pace as they continued to alternate between watching the movie and playing with each other. Brooke was stroking Brad's cage as if she was giving him a hand job as she pressed her breasts against his chest and feverishly kissed him. If Brad hadn't been wearing a cage, he knew he would have already lost it and let loose all over Brooke's upper thigh. The passion on screen was getting louder and louder as Brooke let go of Brad's cage and tossed the covers out of the way.

"Eat me. I want to feel your tongue on my dripping pussy right now!" The female voice on tv cried out.

Brad felt Brooke's encouraging hand as it reached around and put pressure on the back of his head. She too wanted to be eaten and he was all too happy to oblige. Brad loved the taste of Brooke, especially when she came. It was a flavor he desired so much that at times he would climb a mountain or swim an ocean just to get a tinny taste of.

Brooke let out a glorious moan as Brad's tongue took its first dip into her already sopping wetness. He knew exactly how Brooke liked to be treasured and loved to be the one that was doing it for her. Brad felt Brooke's orgasm starting to swell as she lifted herself off the bed and pushed into his willing mouth. She moaned and gasped and pressed herself against him as her moans synced with the sounds from the TV. Her tone and pace were just as vigorous as the woman on the video.

It was at the exact same time as the screams of pleasure from the tv filled the room as the flavor of Brooke filled his mouth. He could feel the sweet elixir she produced flowing down his tongue and coating his taste buds. Brooke rode the waves of pleasure as Brad slowed his tongue and relished the flavors she had produced. The sounds coming from the TV softened and soon he found himself being once again guided by Brooke's hands.

Brooke held Brad's face as she sucked her own flavor from his tongue. She thanked him with loving caresses as she basked in the comfort her body was still absorbing.

"That was fantastic." The voice on tv confessed.

"That really was fantastic baby." Brooke said looking into Brad's eyes.

The room filled with the blue reflection coming from the menu screen as Brad turned over to lay beside Brooke.

Brad and Brooke spent the next day on the lake. It had been a long time since they had spent their first day on the lake and way too long since they hadn't been woken up by an alarm clock. Another fantastic dinner was followed by a drink sitting around one of the fire pits in the courtyard and once again back to the solitude of their villa to watch the next movie available for their viewing. Still no sign of Nick or Kim.

Movie number two started just like number one, with the same couple in bed in a room exactly like theirs making out. Just like the first movie the brunette Brooke look alike guided her Brad equivalent to her female folds for service. The only difference this time was her language. She was talking much more explicitly and encouraging him with her dirty talk.

"That's it, get your tongue deep inside me." she commanded.

Once again Brooke seemed to follow her doubles lead and replicate what she was watching on screen in real life. Brooke even uncharacteristically replicated the dirty talk to encourage Brad as well. Brad was a little frustrated he was unable to experience his own orgasm, but he did take pleasure in knowing how much gratification he was bringing Brooke.

Each day of vacation ended the same way with them back in the room watching the next installment. Each movie getting slightly more graphic with more revelations from the female star as to what she wanted from her male counterpart. Brooke seemed to do her best to mirror the activities and vocabulary of her double, although her superstar was getting fucked by her partner and Brad's cage was preventing him from doing the same for Brooke. Instead, Brooke was using at first her own finger then a few days later a toy she had gotten from one of the shops at the resort. It was around day ten when Brad realized what the woman was doing to her husband/boyfriend. She had been working him up more and more telling him her fantasies of being fucked by more than one guy, then by more than one guy at a time, then about being left spent for him to clean.

The fantasies Brad was hearing while he pleasured Brooke with his tongue were hot but nothing shockingly new for either of them. It wasn't just a fantasy for Brooke but something she had done a few times and even Brad had watched more than once. Around day twenty the fantasies seemed to shift from sex with multiple men to an infatuation with her watching her man eat his own spunk from her.

"I want you to eat my used pussy." she aggressively said.

Brooke's moaning and gyrating got much more animated as she spoke.

"Would you do that for me baby?" Brooke questioned as she forced Brad's face into her.

She wasn't letting him respond with words but instead demanding his response with increased fervor. Brad tried to answer with his tongue as he darted in and out of her slick opening as if he was scooping up whatever was inside.

Day twenty-two had the man licking his own seed from his wife as she nastily encouraged him. Brooke was on fire with the idea and for the next few days couldn't go an hour without bringing up the topic. Day twenty-three, four and five had him licking his cum from her pussy, tits and off her lips after she blew him. All the while both the woman in the movie and Brooke talked about how hot it made them.

Brad was going crazy. His dick was struggling against the confines of his steel prison almost twenty-four hours a day. His desire for Brooke was perpetually on high alert. He wanted to fuck her so badly he was almost ready to cry for mercy. Often, he would tell her how much he wished he could be released for just a few minutes so he too could have an orgasm. Brooke made a point to show him as much affection as she could. She held his hand during the day. She put her hand on his knee at dinner and touched his face softly when she kissed him with appreciation for his month-long sacrifice. At night she gently cupped his balls and softly rubbed his chest as she kissed him. She didn't want him feeling neglected but all that attention ultimately lead to her orgasm and his frustration.

It was on day twenty-five when Brooke's shining example confessed, she had brought another man into their room so they could live out the fantasy of another man's attention. Her husband or boyfriend whatever he was laid next to her while she was fucked by a much younger muscular man. She moaned into his lips as she was vigorously fucked by this young hottie but unfortunately his exuberance wasn't matched by his stamina. He came within a few minutes and was off the screen and out of the story.

Quickly she was instructing her man to go down on her and show her how much he wanted her. He eagerly obliged and began cleaning her out with his mouth. Brooke had simulated the fucking with her toy while she was making out with Brad but now had him between her legs "cleaning" her like the woman on screen.

"Would you do that for me baby? Would you like to clean my used pussy like that?" Brooke seductively asked, once again not allowing Brad's face to come off her for a real answer. All Brad could do was once again answer her please with his exuberance.

Day twenty-six and the woman was fucked again only this time the man fucking her lasted much longer and eventually pulled out. She began to lick his cock only to have him shoot his load all over her lips and tongue. Her boyfriend began kissing her passionately ignoring the fact she had another man's jizz all over her lips. She passionately responded to his kisses and fed him what she had saved up on her mouth. It was so hot for them, the reality of what he had just done wasn't even a speed bump. Brooke confided to Brad that she too loved the idea and was so turned on by the thought she was almost Cuming herself.

Brad was perpetually aroused and now so was Brooke. Brooke was enjoying Brad's attentiveness to her, knowing he was crazy with desire and frustrated at his confinement, but Brooke's thoughts of Brad's desire being so alight for her that he would willingly lick his seed from her, just to please her, was like gas on an already roaring flame. Brad's month-long abstinence was having exactly the effect intended. By the time his cage came off they would both be overwhelmed with sexual desire.

Day twenty-seven through day thirty was more of the same. More of the woman on screen being railed by sometimes one sometimes multiple men at once with and without her boyfriend's involvement but always ending with his cleaning her up and reclaiming her with his tongue and soft loving embrace.

On night 30 Brad lay there next to Brooke watching the final movie. The last two nights she had decided it was better for the two of them to just watch the movies together and talk about how hot the scenarios where while gently stroking his balls and teasing his caged cock.

"I can't wait for this to come off." She whispered into Brad's ear as she stroked the tip of his swollen cock with her finger.

Brooke raised her finger to Brad's mouth and traced his lips. The pre cum she retrieved from the head of his caged member gently spread on his lips like lip gloss.

"The idea of you cleaning me is so hot baby." Brooke cooed as she kissed his lips and shared the flavor of his clear pre-ejaculate.

Between the excitement in the video and Brooke's continued arousal at the idea of Brad pleasing her like this, the fantasy was now taking hold in Brad as well. He was excited at the idea as much as she was, and his body was reacting to it. He was on the edge of Cuming at the thought of licking her used pussy regardless of who's seed it was he was retrieving.

carnee
carnee
314 Followers